Tell Me What You Want Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,481 Followers

"Yeah, about that, the next section."

"One at a time. Are you happy with this section?"

"Humiliation, huh, yeah. Par for the course. Feminisation. You haven't crossed that out. Are you really interested in that?"

"I dunno, maybe."

"I'd look ridiculous in a dress, look at the size of me."

"Well, that would be for your owner to judge. Having it in doesn't mean we do it, it just means I have the option."

"I just, I dunno."

"Think about it this way, could you do it, if I wanted?"

"Wear a dress? Yeah, sure, it wouldn't kill me."

"So, leave it in. That's the way to think about this."

Hector ran down the rest of the list, seeing other lines crossed through, noting other lines left untouched.

"Yeah, knife play, no way, agree. What about this?"

"Which one?"

"Same sex."

Hi wife hesitated, then replied, "It's up to you."

"What does it mean?"

"What it says Heck. It gives me the right to present you with a man to please."

"Please, as in what? Blowjobs? Anal? Shit, no. That's just... I'm not good with that."

Lotte's hand touched his shoulder as she leaned in, her tone hardening a little.

"So, if I presented you to a woman instead, would that be okay?"

"That a different thing, Lotte, that's totally different."

For a second, he thought of Bea for some reason, of being offered to her to give her pleasure, then his attention snapped back to the document.

"How? It's still someone else."

"No, Lotte, hard no. I'm not into guys. You know that."

Hector took the pen and ran a line through it. The list was surprisingly extensive, longer than he remembered from the version on the screen. He scanned through the rest of Lotte's remaining exclusions.

"The rest seem fine."

"Good."

"Now, the next clause, getting back to that. Termination. Take me through it."

"Like it says, it can be terminated at any time at the owner's discretion."

"Yeah, look, I'm not crash hot at contracts, but that seems to say there's no way for me to end this."

The hand squeezed his shoulder.

"No, there isn't Heck. Only I can end it."

"So how long does it go? What's the contract length?"

"It's indefinite," she murmured, sexily.

Hector looked up at her. He could see it in her eyes, the fire. This was what she wanted, to have indefinite control over him, for him to give up his freedom with no way back.

"It's a one-way trip," she whispered, her cheeks flushed, "From husband to slave."

Hector couldn't hold her gaze, breaking off and looking back at the document. He knew from the way she'd said that how much she relished the idea that it was a permanent arrangement. He could see how powerfully aroused she was.

Slave contracts weren't enforceable under law, though: it wasn't like selling a car. He could sign this and rip it all up tomorrow. It was an important part of the fantasy, but it was still just that, a fantasy, and it was making his wife so very hot. He nodded.

The contract had space for signatures, but the final clause drew his attention. He read it aloud.

"Delegation of rights and responsibilities. The Owner may choose to delegate some or all of the rights and responsibilities outlined in this contract to a third party from time to time. The third party will be obligated to respect the terms of the contract, including the list of limits, but may otherwise operate with the rights of, and on behalf of the Owner for a period of time as specified exclusively by the Owner."

"Problem?"

"Uh, clarification."

"It's simple, Heck. I'm allowed to farm you out if I want. I get to choose who to and for how long. It was a standard clause in the template, so I kept it in."

"Why? Would you really do that? Why would I let you send me off to some guy?"

"The guy thing again. I thought you'd already crossed that out."

"I did."

"Then, I can't farm you out to a guy. Your heterosexuality is safe."

"So why keep it in? Do you want to do that?"

"Why take it out? I like the idea of being the one to decide. I like the idea of you not knowing if you're going to be shared out. It's a test, Heck. It's about, hell, this entire thing is about, you giving up control, trusting me. Do you?"

"Do I what? Trust you?"

He looked back at her again. Her expression was honest, her beautiful eyes wide. He wanted to kiss her lips. He felt the sudden urge to pull her up onto the benchtop, he wanted to part her legs and sink himself into her inner sanctum. She arched an eyebrow, questioning.

"I trust you, Lotte. Of course, I do. I love you."

"Ready to take this step, then?"

He sized up the contract, pen in hand, eyes scanning the remainder of the text until he arrived at the signature lines. The first one, marked simply as 'Slave', needed his name, his signature and the date. He signed and dated it, handing the pen to his wife, feeling his heart beating madly.

Lotte completed the section below, signing and dating next to the word 'Owner'.

Only then did Hector notice a third line below that. He stared at the single word, a shiver of dread trickling down his spine. What had he let himself in for?

The third line simply bore the word 'Witness'.

---

[Next chapter: Hector is pressed into service. But who is the mysterious witness to the contract?

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,481 Followers