All Comments on 'Tell Me What You Want Ch. 01'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cooking2 months ago

Bea. Cannot wait to see where this goes. I hope and fear it's every bit as intense as Alena's game. 5 stars, needless to say

nakedguyatxnakedguyatx2 months ago

Promising. But a very slow start for 8000 words.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great beginning please continue.

RoissyAngelRoissyAngel2 months ago

Lovely, gradual build-up. A bit frustrating as I naturally wanted to read / get to the action, but I like the background being established and character introductions. Feel that we need to hear more dialogue or thoughts from the Wife. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Yes, more please. Buildup and detail is worth it

dyetieddyetied2 months ago

Terrific. Can't wait for more.

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi2 months ago

Outstanding, as usual!! I like a strong woman character!! šŸ˜‰

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hector is one stupid mother fucker to sign the contact without a few more changes to it! First: being no "safe word"! Second: must Pencil in that he too could Initiate Termination Of the contractor! Third: no body Modifications such as tattoos, Piercings, Castration, and Vocal cord Modification, or any other Permanent changes to his body, without his Approval! Forth: "no farming out to Men, or groups". Fifth: No Corporal punishment with anything but her hand! If you don't get these changes walk way from the contact, and her and the marriage if you have to!! Some people's Fantasies about being a slave to your Partner, is way better then real life Experiences are. So without out these understanding in place to protect yourself, your just a one stupid motherfucked. Without them someone could get killed, when Reality sets in!!

JTassJTass2 months ago

Not my thing, but it was well-written.

goodwabgoodwab2 months ago

Interesting. Territory that is painstakingly developed over several chapters in "Alena's Game" is covered here in three pages. I have an observation. While Alena is the one who has a history of passively going along with Quinn's decisions, in this case it's Hector. Is the real role reversal yet to occur?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

AWESOME STORY!!! KEEP IT GOING!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill692 months ago

Some might like.šŸ˜’

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I am looking forward to the next chapter. You get into the characterā€™s head and share this insight with us. This is a story line that can go in different directions. Good luck with it and donā€™t keep us waiting too long.

Jaydean409Jaydean4092 months ago

Love it!! Should have kept the bi option in, terribly exciting/humiliating to have your wife watch you suck a cock!!!!

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman2 months ago

"Alena's Game" is the best novella I've read anywhere. To start this piece, it feels like a glorious trip is just beginning.

I couldn't be more thrilled. This chapter reminds me why this is perhaps the most skilled storyteller of this genre you'll find.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Extremely well written

ToranAllairesToranAllairesabout 2 months ago

Amazing as usual! I've mentioned this before after being enthralled by your other works, you NEED to get published! You are a fantastic writer! The plotline, the depth and believability of the characters, the tension, the surprises. Just a complete package. I will be the first to buy your works. On to part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

No one in their right mind would ever agree to a contract such as this. This is not a marriage, a loving relationship, itā€™s just one person using and abusing another. Itā€™s not erotic, itā€™s simply slavery.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES