All Comments on 'Tell Me What You Want Ch. 03'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cooking2 months ago

Oh man I have a hypothesis and you are not falsifying it. Can't wait for the next chapter. You really have a skill for getting us into a submissive man's head. Have you ever considered doing a dominant woman's perspective?

joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cooking2 months ago

Hmm on second thought I guess you have Anya from the devil and the sea, and Kayla from Kayla's new furniture but they don't quite feel the same. And Cassie. But it doesn't feel the same somehow. I want to see someone struggle with dominance in the way you do expertly show Quinn and now Hector struggling with submission.

Qwer12Qwer122 months ago

A fun and entertaining chapter 3 and love the direction this is headed. Great storytelling and good character development. Time to ramp up the sexual pressure. Rock them on. Cheers

dyetieddyetied2 months ago

So good. Six stars plus.

LustyScribeLustyScribe2 months ago

Wow. You are just really skating along on the razor-thin line (existing solely in MY head) between a loving relationship and a demeaning one very well. That's a tense, dire distinction I have, and it is exciting, but once it slips off the edge towards demeaning, I immediately lose interest. I'm hoping this series doesn't shift that way. Either way, it is VERY well done!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Called it about Bea getting the promotion. And the reason why.

Doubt he’d be moving about so easily after the beating last night.

She wants him to talk to her. But then admits she basically wants a mirror image clone of herself mentally. Sounds like that would make for dull conversations.

Guy has no balls if he stays in that job. His management just admitted it will promote the least experienced to achieve diversity goals. He, and other men, have zero future there. Time to go even if the contract and Bea’s involvement never happened

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

STARTING TO GET REALLY GOOD!!!

goodwabgoodwababout 2 months ago

It's interesting that this story plunges the reader in media's res, with no background on the relationships. The story could go anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Loved the progression of the story. Lotte is getting really good at dominating and putting Hec in his place. Can't wait for Bea to stuff her panties in his mouth as well and belt his ass for hurting her feelings in the office.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Curious to see how they will keep his work separate from all this, like they promised.

"going to work, shopping, going out at night, all that, everything stays the same, Heck, none of that changes"

Although she has already broken this promise, didn't she.

"You need to trust that I won't do anything to you that has lasting repercussions to your life in general, such as your work colleagues seeing you with a slave collar."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I just can't figure out why Hector didn't just rip up that Contract. Since he had Definitely forgot to make some changes to it, that were not in his best Interest in this contract. Such as only being beat by hand only, no cains, whips, Pedals, ect. No being turned over to others as a slave to them. That there must be a safe word. And last, he had the right to end the contract too, like his wife has in the contract, by the way I never read where his wife signed, only Bea. Hell if she was stupid enough to leave the signed contract out so he could destroy it that's her problem. So what's his cruel wife going to be doing while he's being trained by Bea? Cuckolding him with another man, maybe the one giving her all this Advice. Since that probability the main reason she wants him as a slave! And good old friend Bea (not), what is she going to do to the dumbass. Beat him in to Submission, because I'll bet she not going to fuck-train him. Oh and let me guess, Bea's first husband was a slave, until she beat him to death too. She sure going get her revenge on Hector for disrespecting her at the office today. If Hector had any balls left at all, the first time Bea starts to beat him, he would needs to take the beating tool away from her, and beat her twice as hard as he got the day before by them. Then take Bee's car, and go find his unloving wife, and beat her almost to death. Fantasies are some time a bitch!!

CockedCapCockedCapabout 2 months ago

To appraise is to estimate the value of something, but remove the second "a" and you have apprise, which means "to tell." If you hire someone to appraise your house, you might have to apprise your family of the fact that you now owe the bank more than your house is worth.

Per Vocabulary.com

I struggle to read your work. Take that as a compliment. I regret starting this series, as you've struck me right in the feelings and I know I'm going to read it to the end. Every ending I foresee is awful, and though I don't insist on HEA, I do prefer it.

There is lost sleep in my future.

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltmanabout 2 months ago

I'm reading this story with the memory of "Alena's Game" (another of this author's stories), in the back of my mind. A similar scenario but with uniquely different, less sophisticated characters. (Though Bea may prove to be the more interesting of them all.) I value every new entry to Literotica by this writer and anxiously await the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

These stories always slide very quickly into abuse.

Your MC has already broken her word, by exposing him to his friend.

This is abusive. The same as when he attempts to talk and she says 'you signed'. It's abusive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Your writing gets into my head unlike any author I've read so far. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

KEEP GOING!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I really like this story, except for his resentment. Hopefully he'll manage to completely surrender and realize how lucky he is. Looking forward to the next installment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES