All Comments on 'Tell Me You Love Me Ch. 01'

by Mister_Shy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it

I hope you update soon! Great start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
really intriguing...

I look forward to seeing where this story goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Excellent ...can't wait for the next episode !

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 12 years ago

The author gets credit for developing a very interesting plot line.

He does not get much credit for his "paint by the numbers" where he introduces the characters and Tom's proposition. The narrator’s decision to play Tom's game would have been a bit more difficult, I would think.

When they get to her (parents’) house, though, the writing gets better – a lot better. That whole scene is extremely well done; the author shows a lot of imagination – for example, Tom wants Catherine hot and sweaty BEFORE they fuck. I can believe that – certainly we’ve – I’ve – met women who think sweat is sexy (the pheromones, I guess)

The sex is well done – the telephone call is not original in this genre, but the difficulty Catherine has dealing with it is fun, and more believable than the usual savoir faire told of in this list under such circumstances.

I will read the second chapter, but I’m afraid that the author will have difficulty keeping up the same level of inventiveness and plausibility without Catherine going completely off the rails (which may be foreshadowed by her opening remark

“... I'm not lucky. Not lately.”

We’ll see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Truly exceptional

This is a fresh and controlled twist of the hooker story. I got to the end before I saw the author's name, and went to bio to find he was male - so consistently convincing was the female voice and attitude. It takes highly skilled writing to do that. Exceptionally good story. Pacing, dialog, characterization, and completely plausible. Can't wait for following chapters.

PennLadyPennLadyover 12 years ago
Interesting

And I mean that in a good way. I was initially put off by Catherine being in a relationship, but I can see that the "cheating" is not the point here. She's struggling with what to do. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Intriguing

A fascinating set of puzzles for Catherine.

HP

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wasn't sure I'd like your writing style.

A different writing style from what I would normally read to the end. However, I soon found myself intrigued. Very well done, and hot.

Hope to read much more from you.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
I loved the intensity of the coupling...

And the authenticity of Catherine's voice; the pent up need, power and vulnerability of Tom.

It's is going to be a great series if it continues to build this way. It has more than enough heat to burn off the screen.

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago
Now that... That was Something

Five stars. Very well written. Very few of Tom's kinks are mine, but that ended up being an advantage. Catherine's narrative and character are so strong that I had no problem being sucked in to her emotional journey. The fact that I don't share Tom's kinks just meant that I could feel Catherine's point of view even more strongly. The scene was very sexual without really being sexy. I could imagine myself in a similar place, thing 'okay this is weird... but he's paying me so whatever floats his boat, right?" And for someone with such a strong character, who very much doesn't like being told what to do... It was really fascinating to see her struggle.

So five stars for a well written and compelling chapter. I only hope future chapters strike closer to home for me in terms of feeling sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very different. I usually have definite ideas about a story, but this one has me stumped.

I’d love to have an arrangement like that but couldn’t afford those rates & at my age an hour’s not long enough. $200 for 2 hours? Twice a month?

God yes!

Bill

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop, and man is it hot. Original and well-written. Love her POV. Fuck Bobby.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Oh, I forgot to say it, I love you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMister_Shy@Mister_Shy
2711 Followers
Hello, fellow Literoticans! Veronica here. Thank you for reading my smut! Writing for Lit has been one of the most gratifying hobbies of my life. Nothing quite compares to sharing my dirty fantasies with fellow dirty minds. It's an honor and a privilege. :) Several years ago...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES