All Comments on 'Tell Me You Love Me Ch. 06'

by Mister_Shy

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

At least there is a hint of a "happily ever after" with Tom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story DUDE!!

great characters and story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

thanks for finishing this. loved it from the start.

avrgblkgrlavrgblkgrlover 11 years ago
Wonderful...

ending. Very realistic and smoothly played. Excellent story. I hated to see it end.

~AvrgBlkGrl

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Perverted rubbish !

Real bad this. 1 star.

RubyTooRubyTooover 11 years ago
nice ending

Totally loved this start to finish. Thanks. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

LOVED IT! PLEASE CONTINUE! I LOVE THE CHARACTERS ESPECIALLY TOM!!!!! Make a sequel or something please...

F_WhateverF_Whateverabout 11 years ago
This is perfect!

This is perfect! A love story, in the end. Yeah, now I love you.

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 10 years ago
Nice!

Didn't want it to end!

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlover 8 years ago
Perfect ending

I loved this story and it had the perfect ending! I cried.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It would take too many words to describe how it moved me. I agree with Biotechgirl. Perfect ending.

Mister_ShyMister_Shyover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you both

I'm glad you enjoyed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Gesh, this was just fantastic. You have a real career in writing... If you want one. I can't remember my password or I wouldn't have been anonymous. But thank you for sharing your creatvity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Huh

This website is my one vice. I was not expecting to find actual compelling and thought provoking prose on it. Thanks.

OmazeratiOmazeratiover 8 years ago
Excellent Story

So much of what I've read on Literotica is crude, porno trash. This, however was exceptionally well written in every respect. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best I've Read on Literotica

I can't get over how good this was. I've only recently started reading stuff on Literotica, and the quality of writing is all over the place. But something about your writing makes it so easy to read, so natural. I literally skipped the Cat and Allison scene the first time around just to read what happened with Cat and Tom. I was THAT invested in the characters in their relationship. I thought the ending was excellent and really captured the chemistry between them. Of course I wouldn't mind if you continued the story, just because I like the characters so much, but it might also ruin the ending. I'm sure you'd be up to the task!

I do wish there would have been a couple more moments between Cat and Tom that not only displayed his lust for her, but his desperate need to be with her. The time he came to the house tired, and asked for two cups of water. "I'm not up for lassoing the moon today" (It's A Wonderful Life!) I would have loved that scene if he just paid her, but didn't ask for sex. Maybe Tom just asked her to sit there with him, watching tv as they cuddled. Maybe he just caresses her as they talk. You write the actual sex scenes so well that I feel you could throw more subtle moments like that, without boring the reader. Of course I'm not judging how you wrote it at all. I love how the story is now, but I guess I'm just projecting my own desires into the story.

The scene with the Tennis Coach fantasy was perfect to me, because even though it was hot and steamy, the way they were conversing felt so natural, and it felt like they were getting to know each other.

Anyways, I commend you Mister_Shy, thanks for the excellent read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just excellent...

...and head and shoulders above most of the writing here. Keep up the good work!

NicoleAmyNicoleAmyabout 8 years ago

I was initially intrigued but quickly fell in love with this story! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Loved the sexy/kinkyness of all the chapters, thanks for writing an awesome story!

PrivatejinxPrivatejinxabout 8 years ago
Fantastic!

Absolutely brilliant.

ericthebardericthebardover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Read the whole series. I now wish to read everything you have ever written. Short stories, poetry, third grade essays, grocery lists, lay it on me.

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago
Huh. Well... I... Huh.

Honestly? Not sure what to think of that ending. There are very faint undertones of things not being quite right. (Does anyone else think Tom is professionally involved with some rather shady business?) But the conclusion did have a sweetness to it that I enjoyed. I was definitely rooting for the pair to hook up at the end.

I think this reminds me of the final scene of 'The Graduate.' It has that whole feeling of "yay we did it! Wait, what did we just do? OMG..." I wish the pair the best, but something tells me the story is far from over for Catherine and Tom.

Thors_FistThors_Fistabout 7 years ago
Excellent Writing

Incredibly descriptive, excellent imagery, really enter into psychology of Catherine, marvelously entertaining. Keep writing, I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HUH?

Hard (!) to know what to make of this story.

Katie/Cat's treatment of Bobby was despicable. But like you'd expect of a narcissistic slut -- coming down on him for a short transgression, when she's engaged in far worse (prostitution + mental straying + manipulation).

But:

Hot sex scenes

Excellent descriptive writing

Entrance into protagonist's (weird) head

Wouldn't know what to rate it. Didn't.

Paul in Oklahoma

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 6 years ago
--> Huh. "Short time transgression..."

Did we read the same story...? Ok, you could argue that Sara was a short time transgression... except he lied about *that*, likely...

He *said* they were drunk... but Sara thought they were "on a break"... So he wasn't so drunk he didn't know what he did and come up with some line for Sara to make it ok...

Which likely means that line allowed him to do Sara again when not "drunk"...

Plus, she asked him about his fucking around while away at college...

(Paraphrasing)

"No," he said...

"It's ok, Baby, you don't have to lie to me."

And he didn't maintain the "No".

Clearly Sara wasn't the only one and also clearly he wasn't *drunk* during those other times...

As for the prostitution thing, he didn't want to waste time he didn't have dating, and she could say no to pretty much any and everything if she wanted... regardless of whether he'd already paid...

So unlike with a prostitute he wasn't paying for the right to do each thing, he was getting a date (without the wasted time of a date) to put out...

Not that I'd want a girl I was seeing to do that with some guy... but I wouldn't have wanted her to be SEEING another guy at all...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I really enjoyed all 6 chapters of this. I really enjoy your writimg style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Rare treat

You are an amazing writer. I enjoyed your stories very much and am impressed with the pacing and cadence of the characters. It was such a treat to stumble across your work here. If you aren't already a published author, you should be.

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 5 years ago
Priceless

Loved all six chapters of this story; each of them deserved more than a five. The subtlety of the last few paragraphs was priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Series

I read all 6 chapters and thoroughly enjoyed the story!

DevlinCarnateDevlinCarnateabout 5 years ago
Different

You have a certain style which is descriptive while being readable. Not all gaps need to be filled; with a few key details, the mind does the rest. You pack more into a few pages than most authors here do in double that (including me). Bravo.

The scenes were enjoyable and sex while on the phone is a huge personal kink, so all the incidents of that in this series should have sealed it for me.

Unfortunately, my take on Katie was that she's the weakest of your narrators or lead characters of the stories I've read so far. At times, I felt she was loathsome, and it was rare that she acted in a way to redeem herself. We're all human, we all have flaws. Your leads wear their faults proudly, sometimes to their detriment. But in this case, I couldn't find anything to connect with.

My take on the Katie character was to show a young, strong woman. I found she came across as a combination of juvenile, desperate and indecisive. She was unable to follow basic instructions, hypocritical, impulsive (in a bad way for a sex story) and, who does she really have a human bond with in the whole series? Tom? no, he's paying her, which she constantly refers to. She pretty much disrespects Bobby for most of the series. Allison? On-again-off-again friends at best. This alone is a huge difference from the stories of yours which I've raced through to see what happens because I loved your take on the humanity of the hero/anti-hero. Maybe this was all because of her youth (an impulsive, incredibly vain 22 y/o? Really? Aren't they all mature and well-adjusted at that point?). I dunno.

It's a good story. There's a lot to like. And you've set a very high bar in your one-shots as well as the longer series. This one just missed my particular targets.

A nice difference is the still-vague ending which actually had a "happily ever after" tone, if there is such a thing for these tales.

And one niggling point which drove me crazy, in Chapter 1, you describe Katie's parents house (where she was staying) as a "one story", and then immediately in the same sentence refer to a staircase off the entryway. In fact, characters are using this one-story staircase throughout the story. That's some interesting architecture.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The best

My favourite series on this site hands down

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved the story

This was an absolute treat to read. I love how you can feel the emptiness inside the protagonist. And this last chapter was so satisfying. Loved it.

argeelogargeelogover 3 years ago

Outstanding series.

KirkandSweeneyKirkandSweeneyabout 2 years ago

The tension and conflict within all the characters in this story is just terrific. Even when they get their release, there is still tension there. The slowly simmering relationships that just miss culmination are sweet agony, like being edged for an hour, not knowing if she’s going to let me go over the edge or not. Really great stuff here. Thanks for this.

DreamsToRealityDreamsToRealityover 1 year ago

One of the best experiences I've had on this site. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

I suspect this guy has truckled off to greener (as in 'da Benjaminz') pastures or has returned to the Mutha Ship! What a cool, easy to read writing style.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMister_Shy@Mister_Shy
2710 Followers
Hello, fellow Literoticans! Veronica here. Thank you for reading my smut! Writing for Lit has been one of the most gratifying hobbies of my life. Nothing quite compares to sharing my dirty fantasies with fellow dirty minds. It's an honor and a privilege. :) Several years ago...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES