Telling My Boss To Fuck Off!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whaaaa?

I turned sharply, and Kyle was standing up from the sofa. Without thinking, I took a shy step backwards as he took a step towards me. “You really think this is the way to get me to come back to work? By being a dick and making fun of me?” Yes, I’d fantasized—many times and many ways—about Kyle wanting me, but not in any quid pro quo, “fuck me for favors” kind of thing. Hashtag Me Too! I gave him the finger again. “Like I said: kiss my ass.”

Kyle shook his head as he raised his hand to his silk tie and jostled it free. W-w-why was that so sexy? “I’m not offering you your job back. You just said you quit.”

My neck craned back to look up at him as he towered over me, took my hand and kissed and then sucked my middle finger before adding, “I’m just taking you up on your offer. At work, every day, it’s a fight not to bend you over my desk and give you exactly what you’re asking for.” His laugh was a deep rumble as he added, “It’s hard not to bend you over the sofa and do it now, even though you have on that ridiculous shirt.”

“Wait, what?” I stammered. I know: eloquent, right?

“If you’re going to tell me to kiss off, at least let me kiss you first. After five years of driving me crazy, that only seems fair.” Kyle’s large hands rose out of the dim light to hold my face as he gently brought his mouth to mine, and searching my wide eyes for any last minute hesitation, he kissed me.

He fucking kissed me. Kyle Campbell kissed me! Like he thought I was supposed to like it! Like he just assumed that I’d been jilling off to daydreams about it for the past five years! Like he just knew that the slide of his tongue against mine would be so mind-blowingly, panty-meltingly wet!

Like he’d been longing to do it for the past five years, too….

Such a douche!

I was breathless when he pulled away and kissed my cheek. “It was a lot easier to ignore you than to risk a sexual harassment case from ogling you. But since you’re quitting, I don’t have to worry about that anymore.” He pressed his impressive erection against my hip bone as his hand rested on my waist. He possessively rested his forehead on the top of my head. “That is,” he whispered, “unless you’re still planning to kick me out into this storm.” That same tension that was always present between us in the office was rising between us again, a storm of its own, but now, I was completely enveloped by him and had no way to get away. “Wouldn’t you rather find out what this thing between us is?”

I was lightheaded; before I could stop myself, I whimpered.

Literally, whimpered. Like some ridiculous sex-starved romance novel heroine. What the hell was wrong with me?!?

Kyle’s laugh was a rush of hot air against my neck, and it irritated me that he obviously thought he had the upper hand in turning me on as he slowly dipped back in for another kiss. As his eyes closed, I slid my hand down his dress shirt, feeling the hard planes of his muscles underneath, and over the bulge in his pants. I squeezed, halting his lips against my own. But the gesture didn’t have the startling effect I thought it would; instead, Kyle gave a soft, delighted groan against my lips. It made me shiver uncontrollably as his groan turned into my name.

“Keep doing that, Daphne.”

I didn’t mind that he was ordering me around. Instead, I rubbed his lengthy manhood up and down as my own hips absently started to move in the same rhythm.

“Do you want me to keep going?”

“Oh God, yes,” I mumbled as his mouth crushed against mine. He lifted me into the air, spreading my legs to wrap them around his waist. He pulled his mouth away and looked around my small apartment to orient himself, before carrying me to the kitchen area. Avoiding the candles I’d lit, he braced me on the kitchen bar and quickly pulled my Daffy Duck tee over my head and then tugged my panties down from my hips and thighs, leaving me completely naked before him. Reflexively, I lifted my forearm to cover my breasts; he sternly pushed it away as he studied me in the shadowy floodlight. Wordlessly, he buried a fist in my damp hair and pulled as he kissed me deeply.

Every inch of me tightened and tingled with desire and my mind went blank. Kyle pulled my head back and pressed his lips to my shoulder and bit it gently before licking it. He trailed the heat of his tongue across my collar bone, and then slowly licked and sucked along my neck to my ear, where he gently nipped at my ear lobe. When he did that, I almost came on the spot, just from the enticing feel of his mouth on my skin! Somehow, my foggy brain finally realized that the loud, delirious moans I was hearing were sounds that I myself was making. I was completely blissed out from the way he was pleasuring me… and yet, so far, all Kyle had done was kiss me!

He kissed my lips again, hard that time, and then his kisses went lower: down my neck, across my chest. I shivered as his tongue slid into my cleavage, making goosebumps rise on my skin.

His chocolate-brown eyes smiled into mine before he dropped his head and licked all around my breast, teasing me in smaller and smaller circles until his lips closed tightly on my nipple. I wailed loudly enough that my neighbors probably could hear me, even with the music streaming and the thick walls between our apartments! My pussy was clenching painfully, yearning to be filled, and suddenly, I wanted this with Kyle more than anything else I'd ever wanted.

My fingers wound in his thick, dark hair as he suckled my breast. My nipples puckered under his incredible lashing as my chest heaved with my pants and moans. I could barely believe how aroused Kyle was making me with just his talented mouth. It had me wondering how much hotter things would get once he took his own clothes off.

I ran my hands through his hair as he feasted on my breast and grazed my nipple with his teeth, testing and discovering what torment I liked best. Delightful shivers and a wave of heat rolled through my blood all at once. At that moment, I totally forgot that I’d ever been mad at him or planning to tell him to fuck himself, instead of begging him to let me fuck him!

But just as his skilled mouth alone was about to make me nipplegasm, he pulled away entirely. He gave me a smug, lopsided grin, knowing that he was leaving me completely frustrated. All of my anger flooded back in a rush. “Don’t you dare stop!” I hated how whining and pleading my voice sounded!

Kyle’s grin broadened into a beaming smile. “Beg me,” he said. His tone sounded completely unaffected: bored even! If not for the obvious outline of the dangerous snake in his slacks, I totally would have believed that he wasn’t affected or interested in continuing! “Say ‘Kyle, I need you to keep sucking my tits.’”

No way! Oh, he was so fucking dead! “Fuck you, Kyle!”

He hummed and nodded slowly as he spread my thighs wider. “Yeah, I know…. But if that’s what you want, you're going to have to beg first.” He kissed my forehead and then kissed my temple before whispering, “Stop fighting me, Daffy, you know in the end you’ll give me what I want.” I shuddered as he used my nickname, and kissed my neck. And then, he stood silently. Waiting.

I gritted my teeth and glared up at him. “Kyle… I need you to keep sucking my tits.”

He chuckled softly. “Say, ‘Please, daddy.’”

God he was annoying!

“Fuck this,” I muttered. I licked my finger and thumb and pinched my nipple between them, rolling my nipple into a pink, stiff point in the way I liked best and turned me on fastest.

Kyle’s grin fell as he watched, his gaze serious and dazed as he followed my movements before jerking my hand away. He grunted as he reclaimed my breast between his lips and swirled his tongue around my turgid nipple. I was sure I’d won that round until his long fingers deftly closed over my other nipple and rolled it in the same way he’d watched me just touch myself. I literally howled as the sensation shot straight down my spine and settled in my clit!

He switched between my breasts and sucked each nipple deep into the heat of his mouth, one after the other, tugging and twirling each peak between his fingers as he feasted on the other until I was bracing myself against the kitchen bar with my palms flat, thrusting my chest against his face as I undulated against the countertop.

His hand left my breast and slid between my thighs and he growled loudly as he cupped his fingers against my pussy. I knew I was wet, too, but I didn’t realize how sopping wet I was until he removed his hand and wiped the moisture across my face. I gasped at the sensation; I would have been furious if I hadn’t been so turned on.

Kyle watched me; he no longer seemed mischievous or playful—his expression looked almost angry, it was so stern. “Taste,” he demanded as he pressed his fingers to my lips. I thought my heart would beat right out of my chest as my lips and tongue swirled over his fingers and the scent and flavor of my own juices exploded on my tastebuds. I held his hand between my own and opened wide to lick the center of his palm in broad strokes. He sighed as he gently took his hand away and cupped my cheek.

“Good girl.”

Everything in me narrowed and focused with those words. I didn’t care about anything except just wanting this with him. Wanting to make Kyle proud of me. Wanting to make him call me a good girl again.

He kissed the dip of my belly and then my hip bone before descending between my legs. His lips closed over my clit and my world unraveled. He licked me in broad swaths over my pubic bone as I gasped for air and my vision blurred. The moment he pushed his tongue inside of me, I felt tingling like I'd never experienced, racing from my pussy straight up my spine and electrifying my entire body. I nearly jumped off the counter from the shock of it!

His hand grabbed my ass and held me tightly in place, not letting me go as he ran his other fingers lightning quick over my dripping pussy and stiff clit. The feeling was amaaaaazing—it just didn’t last long enough, because within just a few minutes or moments, I was coming so hard that I almost rolled off the countertop! Luckily, Kyle was there to catch me as my body shook.

I was still convulsing as he pushed a finger inside of me, feeling how much wetter I’d gotten and how my pussy was still clenching hungrily, desperate to be filled. He lifted his head and took my lips in a fiery hot kiss as he added a second finger and pumped me slowly, sliding in and out as my hips rose and fell begging silently for his touch. “Fuck, I've been dying to see you like this, Daphne.” His voice was tense and gravelly with need.

My pussy was tingling like it was about to erupt again when Kyle pulled back and started to strip out of his work clothes. Somehow, his shoulders and chest seemed even stronger and wider as he unbuttoned and removed his dress shirt. The erratic candle flames cast abstract shadows over him as he pulled his wallet from his back pocket and took out a gold foil packet before tossing the wallet aside. The foil shimmered in the flames and he held the condom wrapper between his teeth as he nonchalantly lifted me from the kitchen bar and set me on the ground.

I watched him as he undressed. He finished quickly and without any ceremony, but it was nonetheless incredible watching his pants and finally his black boxer briefs and socks all come off in a rushed pile behind us. My mouth seriously began to water as I ogled him; his chest was broad and nicely muscled and his stomach was flat with a defined six pack. And even in the dim candle light, my breath hitched as I gulped; Kyle’s cock was big, and thick and incredibly long.

Biting my lip nervously, I wondered if I could even take something that big. Without even thinking, I reached out and encircled the tip of his manhood in my grip, and heard him draw in a sharp breath. His eyes actually rolled back in his head as I began to stroke him up and down. He quickly pulled my hand away and ordered, “Turn around,” as he ripped the gold foil between his teeth.

It wasn’t just out of defiance that I didn’t move; I literally couldn’t, not on my wobbly legs. Kyle didn’t wait for me to smart mouth him; he spun me abruptly and placed my hands on the kitchen bar in front of us, and spread my legs such that I had to stand on tiptoe to keep my footing. The sound of the foil ripping gave me an excited thrill as I waited for him to touch me again. I didn’t have to wait very long; in moments, his lips were on the nape of my neck and his fingers were playing with the trickling moisture that coated my pussy lips as he absently rubbed my clit in slow circles.

“What to do with you first,” he mumbled under his breath as he weighed the heft and bounce of my asschecks with a round of soft slaps.

I could sense those gears in his genius brain were over-analyzing the situation. “It’s just sex, Kyle, it’s not rocket science,” I taunted as I rocked my hips from side to side, “You just have to insert Plug ‘D’ into Socket ‘C.’”

My ego swelled along with my clit as he laughed at my joke and slid his cock head between the folds of my dripping pussy. I was trembling under him as I arched my back to press my clit against him. “Don’t you think you should woo me a bit more, Daphne? Shouldn’t you play hard to get or something?”

I bit my lip as I hummed. “Nope.”

“No?” he asked, giving a few shallow thrusts between my legs, punishing my clit with the teasing girth of his length.

I turned to look at him over my shoulder. “I don’t need to do anything. You think you’re so clever, and that I’m so easy to read. But I can read you like a book, Kyle. You’re already mine. And I think you already know that. You’re dying to make love to me.”

The blunt finality in my psychoanalysis left him speechless as his eyes met mine and he positioned himself at my entrance. He didn’t say anything as he straightened slightly and the head of his cock pushed forward. I wailed as all of my strength and balance receded from the rest of my body and redirected itself to balancing my split pussy on his monster cock. I was wet enough that he hardly met any resistance. The feeling of him sliding into my entrance was sharp and intense, and at the same time gooey and dreamlike and delicious! An absolutely perfect mixture of pleasure and pain washed over me. Kyle hadn’t even fully entered me yet, and I already loved the feeling of him inside of me!

“Look at me, Daphne,” Kyle ordered, as I struggled to look back at him and just to keep my eyes open and keep breathing! Even in the shadows of the floodlight and candle light, I saw the mixed emotions across his face: surprise and excitement mingled with his typical annoying gloating, but in his eyes there was also very deep tenderness too. “I do want to make love to you. Long and slow and sweet. Over and over again…. But, not right now.”

And as I mewled under him, he pushed that monster inside of me.

He didn’t give me any time to adjust to his cruel, demanding presence and only pulled back just to pound deeply inside of me again. I couldn’t think. I could just barely make out anything except the off the charts pleasure driving me crazy as he pulled back and then sank into me again.

“Jesus Christ, you’re tight,” he grunted, as I fought to stay on my toes, let alone my feet, and he drove into me at an angle that had me ready to get on my hands and knees and be his full time sex-slave. “Tell me how it feels” he demanded, as if my limp body and rolling eyes and incoherent babbling didn’t make it completely obvious.

“So good,” I moaned, practically sobbing as I tried to raise up to meet his thrusts.

“Just ‘good,’ huh,” Kyle muttered. He spanked my asscheek and then his big hand slid up the middle of my back to my neck. His long, warm fingers gripped my neck as he lifted me, raising my upper body up and back into him. I don’t think I was even fully standing on the ground anymore as he held me tightly against his chest and sunk his teeth into my neck. “I think you're lying, Daphne,” he grunted as he filled me over and over again, “Because your body feels like heaven.”

Heaven. I nodded and gasped, knowing—feeling—exactly what he meant as my orgasm rolled over me. My vision went blindingly white, even whiter than the blur of the ice storm as my body stiffened and arched into a bow in his arms. Kyle laughed delightedly, low and deep in his throat; he was obviously thrilled feeling me come so hard.

Especially, I realized as he pulled out of me and gently laid me over the counter again, since he was still hard! I was shivering as phantom ripples of my orgasm teased me, and my hard nipples pressed against the cold granite and my empty pussy grasped for him to fill it again. I rolled my ass without any shame or embarrassment, entreating him to come back and fill me again, ready to beg and plead if needed. I gasped as his warm lips kissed a trail down my spine to my lower back and then… right to my left asscheek.

He was literally kissing and licking and biting my butt, and relishing in it! And I was reveling in the surprised happiness that Kyle was, for once, doing something I’d told him to do! But I was totally unprepared when he lifted my leg on the counter and knelt under me, sticking his entire face back into my pussy. He was ravenous; he sucked my clit like he was drinking a really thick milkshake and then licked and slurped my pussy lips like they were a split overripe peach.

It was almost too much. I pulled at the edge of the countertop and pushed off my toes as I shrieked, trying to get away from his talented, aggressive tongue and mouth, but he followed me with each movement, delving deeper and deeper. I could literally feel the tip of his tongue tapping at my swelling G-spot, unwilling to stop until my body opened the door to its floodgates. I screamed so loudly that it felt like I burst my own eardrums as well as his as I came again.

I clutched the countertop as I rode his face, struggling to haul my weak, destroyed pussy up and away from his mouth but he continued his assault. “Kyle,” I wailed, feeling like I was being completely turned inside out, “Please! Please please please please please!” The irony that I was begging him wasn’t lost on me in the moment, and it definitely wasn’t lost on him as he groaned between my legs.

He nipped my asscheek before slapping it hard again. “Get down,” he ordered, as he pulled my hips and lifted me. His entire face was glistening and he was panting almost as hard as I was. “Don’t run away from me,” he chuckled, leaning over me like a hawk swooping on its prey as he claimed my mouth in another deep kiss. “I like chasing you too much.”

“You’re just lucky I don’t kick.”

Kyle chuckled softly as he pushed me back down and spanked me again. Harder this time: hard and swift lashes with his full hand before he entered me again. The intermingled sensations of the deep sting of his palm and the girth of his cock hurt so good and was the perfect blend of pain and pleasure. I arched into him, needing him to slap me again as much as I needed him to drive deeper and harder into my pussy.

Our fucking was rough and nasty and brutal, and Kyle was completely focused on leaving me a wrecked mess as he fucked all five senses out of me. He pulled out and flipped me over, just to slide back in and angle into my deep spot, making me claw the air and literally howl and cry out underneath him. My body was shaking and tingling as he lifted me and took a few steps to lay me out over the arm of the sofa, so he could bend me in half, putting my feet by my ears as he pistoned in and out of my abused hole. It felt like he was forcing a sausage through a bent straw and I cried out as I pushed against him, unsure whether I really wanted him to literally leave my pussy destroyed and useless.