Telling My Boss To Fuck Off!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was watching me fall apart under him and I was watching him watch me react. “Stop doing that,” I ordered on a moan, “Stop watching me.”

“Why?” he panted as he thrust into me, “You’re beautiful.”

It was so hard to speak coherently as he made the pleasure inside me keep building and building to new heights! “I feel like… you’re critiquing my orgasms. It’s like you’re analyzing them or something.”

Kyle laughed. “Kind of, I guess. I’m trying to remember what works, for next time.”

We were both covered in a light sheen of sweat. I milked his hard cock inside me as he reached between us and began to massage my clit. He was pumping in and out of me deep and hard, and when he threw his head back I realized that he was getting close.

I beat my fist against the sofa cushion as he moved faster and faster. His hands tightened on my thighs as he drove into me like he was going to jackhammer me into the floor. Finally he shut his eyes tightly, thrust into me one final, merciless time and stilled.

He was too cool about everything to make as much noise as I had been making, but I definitely saw him grinding his teeth and bearing down hard and heard the muffled grunts of his completion as all of his strong muscles clenched and his entire body went rigid. And I was furious with myself that the feel of him tightening up and pulsing inside of me sent another wave of desire through my whole body and made me wrap my arms tightly around him as I kissed him.

"Oh fuck," he gasped quietly against my lips, "I can't believe how good you feel wrapped around me like this."

I grinned as he burrowed into my neck. I could still feel his cock jerking and flexing inside of me as he sighed contentedly against my skin. I absolutely loved the feel of him, both in my arms and in my body, and decided that I never wanted to let him go.

As much as I hated it, that douche had kind of wormed his way into my heart….

We were a slumped, tired mess spread out on my sofa, and we laid that way for a few moments in complete silence because nothing needed to be said. But finally, Kyle raised his head and pulled back, with one hand cupping my face and the other cupping my ass, holding me in place as if he were worried I’d get up and leave. His tone was stern and serious as he whispered, “I don’t want you to quit, Daphne. I want you to come back to the office, and have more confidence in yourself. Because when you’re not half-assing it, you’re actually a really amazing marketer. I can’t promise I’ll suddenly be Feelings McGee, but… I’ll try to be more patient."

Double-U. Oh. Double-U. I couldn't believe my ears! The things Kyle was saying were so… well, not sweet, but still, unexpected!

Nonetheless, I shook my head resolutely. “No. I’m serious, Kyle. I said I'm never going back there, and I meant it.

“I have to get my life together. I don’t know exactly what I’m going to do yet, but I need to do something that makes me happy. And if I went back now…, I’d only be doing it to make you happy.

“I like you—a lot. And I really like fucking you. But I love me a lot more.”

Kyle nodded and looked at me through his lashes almost bashfully. “So, if I’m not your boss anymore, then where does that leave us? Cause I have this gut-feeling that I might not be able to let you go. And you know my gut-feelings are always right.”

I guess, admittedly, I kind of had a thing for Kyle. Maybe I always had. And now that we'd shared something so special, maybe those feelings would turn into something more.

“You’re so full of yourself. Your gut’s not always right, Kyle…. But this time, maybe it is,” I agreed as I leaned in to kiss him.

_____

Around two a.m., Kyle rolled over to check his phone. The ice storm was still raging, and the company had sent out an email that, due to the storm, the office was closed for the day. “Great,” he mumbled as he spooned me tightly and wrapped his arm around me, “I don’t have to take the day off.” I felt him kiss the nape of my neck before I fell back into a deep sleep.

_______________

The End.


Thank you so much for reading! If you enjoyed this story, I hope you’ll check out all the other great On the Job stories too! Thanks again to HeyAll and Laurel for hosting this event!

—Vix

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
Becoming His Ch. 01 A prison pen-pal program goes terribly wrong for shy Lillian.in NonConsent/Reluctance
All Because of a Rusted Swing Set Can a rusty swing set bring about true love?in Romance
Her Fairy-Tale Life She saves his life and he transforms hers.in Romance
More Stories