Telling You a Fantasy I Want Bad

Info
This little thong needs to be wrapped around your cock.
50 words
4.75
20.2k
23
7
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a return of a fantasy I used to get off to all the time, and I just had to tell you about it because it's all I can think about right now. I hope that listening to this gives you a wicked smile and tighter pants.
XXOO
Angel

--:--
--:--
1.0
theangeloftemptation
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hmm, ways to make it more fun... it's broad daylight and the blinds are open...

MY2847MY2847over 1 year ago

OMG, not to sound cliche but I seriously had to pause several times to avoid making a mess. I would love to hear more โ€œpre-storyโ€ leading up like you intentionally teasing showing that sexy thong under some cheep pair of leggings that you know are highly sheer and see thru in sunlight out in public just because you know exhibitionism is a huge turn on for me. Or wearing that thong deeply wedged up the front under some tight grey yoga pants showing off major sexy camel toe while we are working out knowing all those guys can see your sexy mound on display but I get to have you all to myself.

I have 2 major turn ons that are guaranteed to get me instantly turned on, visible panties i.e. sheer leggings and such and camel toe. More of my fantasies on my stories I submitted way back but still my relevance. Thanks for your submission.

HappyleprechaunHappyleprechaunover 1 year ago

Yep, listening to that gave me a wicked smile and very tight pants. Mission accomplished

Insomniacluke1Insomniacluke1over 1 year ago

At once sexy and sweet; naughty and tender; seductively creative and generously candid. Love it.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Grappling with Nicole Ch. 01ย Jay's jiu jitsu partner Nicole is all he can think about.in Erotic Couplings
Wet Pussy From Watching Pornย A horny anal fantasy.in Audio
My Filthy Mindย I just love to get lost in it.in Audio
TAKE Pt. 01: Tyne's Storyย Tyne spends quality time with her daughter's boyfriend, Kyle.in Romance
500 Miles and 6 Floors Ch. 01ย Best conf. ever! Good things happen when your guard's down.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories