Temiskaming Highland Fling

Story Info
A weekend hiking in the Temiskaming Highlands.
2.4k words
4.22
7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trail turned steep and was open to the sun in the unseasonably hot weather. Every so often, I would catch sight of another hiker up ahead. I couldn't see much, other than that they were hefting a large heavy pack. My own pack was fairly minimal, just enough kit, food, and drink for an overnight.

Eventually I came out on an abrupt knob with a spectacular view of the surrounding countryside and to my pleasure an equally spectacular blonde sitting near the edge. She was eating, so I introduced myself and sat nearby to savor the view and eat my own late lunch.

We chatted a bit. Turns out she was Anna, a German doing her gap year, travelling with a friend, but her friend had fallen ill in Toronto so Anna was out here by herself. She told me what she had studied and a few other bits and pieces, all the details went in one ear and out the other.

She seemed playful enough, so I joked that her mounds put a couple of decent size hills in the distance to shame. It took a while to get my meaning across, but she laughed once she got my gist.

Next I made a comment about the crack I hoped to soon enter. I think it was a bit much because Anna scrambled up in a hurry somehow bumping her pack in the process. All would have been fine, but in her haste to grab it, it slipped and went crashing down over the edge, smashing its way down the steep side into the trees far below.

Climbing down to retrieve it wasn't an option and it was a long hike back to the start of the trail. I contemplated offering to go back with her, since it would be dark long before she could make it out. Instead I persuaded her the best option would to push on, up through the crack, to the cabin.

So we toiled onwards, she moving a lot easier without the burden of a pack. I followed close behind drawing in her sweet scent as her light shirt fluttered in the breeze. She had a grace to her movement, the grace of a person comfortable in their own body.

Her dismay on seeing the cabin was palatable. Maybe I had talked it up a bit. The cabin comprised a single dilapidated room made of logs with no water source, heating, or food store. There was a firepit outside that had been used for cooking. The best thing is we were completely and utterly alone.

I took a moment to take a drink from my water bottle. Anna looked longingly at me, but I wasn't about to yield up my limited water to her. When she finally asked for water, I said the only thing I could offer was semen.

"What is this zemen?" she asked.

"Semen, jizz, man juice," I replied.

She still looked perplexed, so I pointed at my crotch. Light dawned in her eyes. "Sperma?" she stammered.

"Yes, sperma," I replied.

She turned away in disgust, looking away down the trail, only now perhaps realizing how vulnerable she was. No doubt she entertained the idea of heading back alone, but the sun was already low. She tried her phone, useless of course. After that she started to wander around, perhaps looking for a stream or similar.

I busied myself collecting fallen branches and other bits and pieces for the firepit. Although it was still warm, I fully expected the temperature to drop quickly once the sun set.

Soon I had a nice fire going and after the initial burn down, I started to prepare my dinner. I had an old pan for frying a bit of bacon and some precooked sausages. I had potatoes wrapped in aluminum which I placed directly in the embers. Buttered bread, lettuce, tomatoes to round it out.

As it darkened and the smell of cooking food became more enticing, Anna came and sat on the opposite side of the fire. I figured she must be getting mighty thirsty and the smell of food was probably getting to her as well, but still continued to sit quietly.

Eventually it got too much for her and she said, "One sperma for food and water."

I made a show of thinking about it, then nodded. Anna came around and I freed myself from the confines of my pants. She tentatively put her hand on my already hard rod and slowly started rubbing up and down.

I said, "Uh-uh, mouth, not hand."

She paused then decided she needed to go through with it. So she bent down and took me into her mouth. Anna ran her tongue around the head and licked up and down my shaft. Using my hands I guided her head back over the top, then pushed her down until she had taken a couple of inches. I let her move up and down like that for a while. I knew I wouldn't last much longer, so started pushing her head harder and harder downwards. I could feel my cock starting to hit the back of her throat at which point she tried to jerk upwards, but I easily held her down.

Anna realized it would be to her advantage to make me cum as soon as possible, so she continued with renewed vigor, sucking and energetically bobbing up and down. I took the opportunity to grab her melons and give them a good squeeze. Her bra was in the way, so I reached through the neck of her shirt and yanked her bra out of the way. There was a ripping sound as the cup material parted from the strap.

At last I was able to get a grip on a nipple and roughly tug on it. I alternated between squeezing her tit, rolling the nipple, and yanking on it. All the while she moaned, but continued to urgently address my cock. She made a token effort to push my hand away, but I responded by ramming my cock even deeper into her throat and the lack of air made her resume her task.

Not long after that I let loose with a big load into her mouth. She almost choked on it, and some dribble out onto her chin and down onto her shirt.

I said, "Don't waste the sperma, you worked hard to get it."

She scooped the excess up on her fingers and licked them. Meanwhile I opened a can of beer and drank that. Afterwards I fed her bacon butties and a sausage, all nice salty stuff to keep her thirst level up.

As the evening cooled, I got out my jacket and made a point of unrolling my sleeping bag. Anna looked longingly at it. Although she had replaced her bra to some semblance of normality, she must have been getting cold sitting there in her stretched T-shirt.

I said, "I'll let you use the sleeping bag if you suck me off again."

She clearly wanted to refuse, but she also knew the night would only grow colder.

After a couple of minutes she came over and started to service me again. This time I just lay back with another beer and let her work on me. She didn't seem to realize that making me cum was going to be a lot harder the second time round. She tried, oh she tried. She took me deep in her mouth, swirled her tongue about. For my part I made encouraging noises, just enjoying her efforts but not really getting close.

In frustration she removed her shirt and bra and put my hands on her naked tits. It was a clever ploy since I cannot resist a firm breast and nipple. Still she paid for it, because I was able to flick her shirt into the fire once she had returned her attention to my cock. It burnt to a crisp in seconds and she never noticed.

This time I was gentle with her breasts, applying all the expertise I could muster. Gently rolling the nipples and lightly tugging in time with her head movements. It must have been having an effect, because she started to work faster and was squirming around trying to get pressure on her pubic region.

Eventually she succeeded in bringing me off. This time she quickly licked my pole clean, trying to glean every last drop of moisture. At this point, I weakened a little and let her have the dregs of my beer to wash down the semen.

She spent a futile minute looking around for her shirt before grabbing the sleeping bag and disappearing into the cabin.

I sat by the fire nursing another beer and waiting for the flames to die down. I waited quietly thinking about her until my loins started to swell again. I wanted her pussy and saw no reason why I shouldn't have it. I smothered the fire and went into the cabin.

It was pitch black in the cabin, but I could tell roughly where she was by the sound of her breathing. I crawled towards the sound and from the regular breathing it was clear she was asleep. Carefully feeling around in the dark, I found her shorts on the floor and then the sleeping bag.

I undressed and then unzipped the bag down its length. She stirred a little as I had to roll her a bit to get the zip all the way undone. Then, I climbed around behind her and gently pulled her against me.

My hands started to roam, first cupping her breasts again, squashing them down against her chest. Her nipples involuntarily hardened up under my touch. My naked cock was hard and poking at her nether regions from behind, but her sensible panties remained between us.

She had woken and mumbled something unintelligible, but I think she appreciated the extra warmth.

With one hand I started to roam lower, lightly brushing the skin near the top of her panties. Each time I made to get under them she would waken enough to brush my hand away or take hold of it and bring it back northwards.

My cock was becoming increasing engorged and was not to be denied. I lightly pressed backwards and forwards against the gauze of her panties. The next time my hand was free, I quickly pulled the crotch of her panties aside and felt my cock nuzzle up against the naked lips of her pussy.

As before she pulled my hand away, but seemingly without realizing that her panties were no longer an obstacle. Ever so slowly I continued to rock gently against her lips. There was a wetness there. Each little movement I made helped spread her lips a little wider and my cock sank a little deeper towards the target.

One more little push and my head penetrated her tunnel. That woke her up properly. She was saying, "Nein, nein, ..." and trying to pull away from me.

But having made a beachhead, I wasn't about to relinquish my position. I pulled her hips hard back against me, forcing my cock sink deeper into her. I commenced slow strokes each time thrusting slightly deeper into her.

Not long after she stopped resisting, whether through tiredness, the inevitability of my intention, or through her own arousal I'm not sure.

After a while I wanted to explore her deeper, so I turned her over, taking the opportunity to completely rip off her panties. I ploughed back in, this time up to the hilt. Now front to front, I was able to take her teats into my mouth. I suckled her in time with my thrusts. No doubt against her better wishes, her body was responding and it wasn't long before she was thrusting her hips up to meet each of my impositions on her tunnel.

Because she had already brought be off twice earlier in the evening, I was able to hold off my climax for a long time. She came at least twice, since I detected the rhythmic pulsing of her pussy on each occasion.

Finally I made a last thrust, sending a load of semen deep up inside her. As soon as she realized, she made another half-hearted effort to dislodge me. Once she knew it was too late, she seemed resigned to her fate and just lay with me still buried inside her.

I was tired and started to drift off. At some point, she crawled out from under me and stumbled away. Maybe she intended to escape me or perhaps just wanted to pee, I didn't care either way. However, I woke some time later to find her snuggled up against me again. Strange as it may seem, I was too exhausted to take further advantage of her predicament during the night.

The next morning she had only her shorts and ripped bra to wear. She went outside to look around for her shirt and I made a bit of a pretense of helping her look.

While she kept wandering around I rebuilt the fire to heat some water for coffee and to cook a little breakfast. Feeling in a charitable mood, I shared the coffee and breakfast.

After that I made ready to leave, indicating that I intended to head deeper into the highlands. In fact, my plan was to hurry on ahead and then double back quickly and make it out of the trail before she could, having decided it would be prudent to vacate the area before she walked out. Not that I really expected her to stir up trouble, but you can never be sure.

Naturally Anna planned to head back, but was in a quandary without any decent upper clothing. Eventually she asked me if I had a spare shirt, but I could see in her eyes she already knew she would have to work for it.

She came towards me and got on her knees.

"Sorry, but a blowjob won't cover this, shirts cost a fuck."

She blanched, but not having any reasonable alternative stripped off her shorts. Thus, I was finally able to fuck in her daylight adding to my nocturnal conquest. I took the opportunity to take some shots of the action on my mobile. Sadly she spent most of the event trying to cover her face, so when I reviewed them later, the pictures were pretty worthless.

I came deep inside her again, but true to my word I gave her a shirt.

There's nothing else interesting to say. I left in a hurry, made it out in good time and left the scene in my truck. I do occasionally wonder how the rest of her trip went.