Temper, Temper!

Story Info
Bitchy older sister finally pays--with her ass!
8.4k words
4.38
89.8k
304
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,736 Followers

The Usual Disclaimer: This is a work of fantasy. All characters featured in sexual situations are over 18. The characters in these stories are fictional. Any resemblance to actual persons living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. Do not try this at home.

* * * * *

All my life I've had a terrible temper. It isn't what I'd consider my defining characteristic, but it has been an issue as long as I can remember. Little things would bother me a lot more than they should, and then I would suddenly fly into a rage and break something. I got into a lot of fights in school as a kid. Somehow I never managed to get suspended, but I certainly got sent to the principal's office a lot. I couldn't begin to guess how many of my favorite toys I broke as a result of those temper tantrums.

Mom would cluck her tongue and shake her head, muttering, "Temper, temper, young man! Go to your room and think about what you've done."

That never seemed to help. I'd just sit or pace around in my room, seething until she deemed I'd "thought about it" long enough.

My older sister is less than a year older than me. She was a year ahead of me in school, and she loved to antagonize me when we were growing up. Our parents decided to wait on having more kids after I was born, so our younger siblings are all considerably younger than I am. My baby sister was only two when I started my senior year of high school, and my little brothers were four and six.

I think it was having those little guys around that helped me control my temper better. I felt like a shitty human being when one of my outbursts made my baby brothers or sister cry. Still, I had trouble keeping my cool when my older sister needled me.

Becky was never what I considered a stunning beauty. She was all long limbs and awkwardness, topped by long, straight brown hair. At her core was a malicious bitch. Becky was taller than I was until I was fourteen or fifteen, and she always referred to me as "little" even after I grew taller than she was. When no one was around to overhear her, she often referred to me contemptuously as a "little faggot."

I wasn't gay, of course, which was why I found it so infuriating. Unfortunately, I was also a virgin until almost the end of my junior year of high school, so I had trouble proving that I wasn't. In retrospect, I realize she would probably have stopped doing it if I hadn't gotten so defensive and overreacted.

Just as an example, there was one time when I was doing our laundry—the whole family's laundry—and I brought a basket of her clean clothes into her bedroom after I had sorted them out. She reached into the basket and held up one of her skimpy thong panties, looking at me with narrowed eyes.

"Were you playing with my panties, you little faggot?" she asked.

I blushed and stammered, "No! Of course I didn't! I—I would never..."

Then I saw her look past me and a thin smile came to her lips. My eyes narrowed, and of course I was pissed.

"You fucking bitch!" I shouted.

I was ready to punch her in her teasing face, but Mom was right behind me and I heard her gasp as soon as I spoke.

"Jason!" she hollered at me. "You know better than to talk to your sister that way, young man! Go to your room and think about what you've done. I expect you to apologize. That sort of behavior is just unacceptable. I know we raised you better than that."

Now, I don't want you to get the idea that I'm some sort of misogynist who likes to hit women. That's certainly not the case. At that moment, though, as I watched my sister's gloating smile, I wanted to beat the shit out of her.

Instead I clenched my fists at my side, muttered, "Sorry," and went back to my room to pace and fume until dinner was ready two hours later.

There was an incident like that with my sister almost every week. When she left home for college, I was glad to see her go.

* * *

Over the course of my senior year, Becky came home to visit for each of the holidays. I had gotten much bigger, since I was playing football and lifting weights almost daily. That didn't stop her from lighting into me mere minutes after she walked in the front door. However, I'd been babysitting our younger siblings, dating, getting ready for college, and I was driving all the time. I had too many responsibilities to lose my temper, and with my sister gone I didn't have that constant antagonistic presence in my life.

When she glanced around before speaking, I half expected what was coming. I was shaking my head before she even said a word.

"Well, what have you been up to, you little faggot?" she hissed. "Seeing any cute high school boys?"

"Wow, Becky," I replied evenly. "I thought you might grow up a little after you left for college. It's sad to see you haven't changed at all."

It was incredibly satisfying to see her eyes go wide. She looked like I had slapped her in the face, and she spluttered indignantly as I turned and walked away. That was the first time I'd ever come out ahead on one of our exchanges, and it changed things between us.

Becky felt like I had insulted her, and she was determined to "get even." She was even more insufferable than normal for Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks, but I managed to keep my temper and smile at her before walking away each time. Oh boy, did that ever piss her off!

Two days after Christmas, I got my greatest Christmas present. Our mother finally overheard Becky insulting me and calling me a "little faggot." I could tell from her reaction that Mom figured out it wasn't a one-time thing. She spent three minutes chewing out my sister, and then turned to me with a deeply humiliated look on her face.

"Oh, Jason, I am so, so sorry," she said softly.

I gave her a huge hug, driving the breath from her lungs in a surprised gasp.

"It's okay, Mom," I murmured into her ear. "I'm just...I'm so happy you finally saw what's been going on."

She tentatively returned my hug for several seconds, and then pulled back to look into my eyes.

"How long has this been going on?" she whispered.

"Years," I replied drolly. Then I had to chuckle. "It's a good thing you raised me never to hit girls. Otherwise, I would have punched her in the face so many times..."

* * *

To be fair, my sister wasn't entirely to blame for my temper. She was away at college when I let an opposing player goad me into a couple of stupid "unsportsmanlike conduct" penalties. I got ejected from the game after throwing a punch at his head, and our team lost a really close game. My position coach chewed my ass for a full minute on the sideline after I was ejected, and after the game I apologized to the entire team.

It was a terribly humbling experience. Fortunately, I was a good enough player that they didn't simply cut me from the team. I got the chance to redeem myself over the next two games, and we made the state playoffs.

Just a week after my position coach had chewed me out on the sidelines, he was gushing after I made three "great plays!" It wasn't like I was some all-star player, you understand. But for the rest of our season I was definitely a difference-maker for our team.

That confidence carried over off the field as well. I finally got up the nerve to ask out two of the most attractive girls in our school, and I wound up dating them on-and-off for the remainder of the school year. I turned eighteen in February, and had a really fun birthday party. Later that same evening, gorgeous Heidi took me into my bedroom and gave me a really great blowjob. She even let me come in her mouth.

She had been looking up at my face and working her lips up and down the shaft, when she broke it off and stroked me.

"I don't normally let guys come in my mouth," she said softly, "but since it's your birthday..."

Then she sucked me urgently and moaned, "Mmm-hmm. Mmm-hmm," when she felt my dick swelling between her lips. I groaned and let go, shooting a massive load into her mouth. She showed me the mouthful of my pearly cream before making a big show of swallowing it down. It was incredible for me, and she looked really satisfied.

It turned out she had been lying, though. Heidi actually let guys come in her mouth all the time, and it wasn't just me. Oh, I was happy to feed her several more loads of cum before the school year ended, but I was aware of several other guys on the football team who got to enjoy her oral talents. We weren't an exclusive couple, but it still pissed me off.

Whenever I would get mad at her, she would take me aside, get down on her knees, and give me another marvelous, ball-draining blowjob. It was impossible for me to stay mad at her when she did that. Plus, Heidi let me fuck her in the ass and I was pretty certain I was the only guy enjoying that particular treat.

Christy was the other girl I was seeing. We kissed quite a bit, but didn't have sex until after her eighteenth birthday in late March. Even though it was her birthday, she gave me her virgin pussy the following weekend, so I felt like I was the one getting the wonderful present. After that first time, we had sex pretty regularly. She occasionally kissed and licked my dick, but the fat head wouldn't even fit in her pretty little mouth.

Heidi started dating another guy, so Christy and I became more serious. What I did not know was that Christy was aware of the things Heidi and I had done. She knew that Heidi had sucked me off lots of times, and it bothered her that she couldn't do that for me. She also heard that I had fucked Heidi in the ass, and that both of us had thoroughly enjoyed it.

The night of our senior prom, Christy gave me her virgin asshole for the first time.

She had carefully prepared her bottom for me, cleaning it out, lubricating it, and she had a butt-plug stuffed in her tight backdoor beneath that prom dress the entire evening. By the time she lifted up the dress and showed it to me, she was on fire with lust. She could not wait for a nice, thorough butt-fucking, and I was thrilled to give her one.

To this day, I think Christy has the sexiest, most perfect ass I have ever seen in real life. For the last three weeks of the school year, I got to bury my dick in that gorgeous butt a dozen times. Christy loved it every bit as much as I did.

Then, just two days after graduation, her family up and moved away. It was as much a shock to her as it was to me, and then she was simply gone.

* * *

At that point, Heidi was dating a guy named Mike and they were talking about getting an apartment together. I called her twice and she answered both times, but it was clear she wasn't interested in dating me again. She was sympathetic when I told her what had happened with Christy.

"Oh, that's a shame," she sighed. "After we broke up, I thought the two of you made such a nice couple. Seriously, I thought you'd be together for a long time."

I bit my lip, holding back the comment that Heidi and I hadn't really "broken up" since we'd never been anything like an official couple. Instead I just mumbled, "Yeah. I really loved her."

Heidi's voice lowered, and she said, "Hey, Jason, I'd love to talk to you some more, but Mike just got here. Can I talk to you again later?"

"Sure, Heidi, I'd like that," I said. I was actually smiling on my end of that phone line. "Thanks for listening. It really made a difference."

Three hours or so later, I was surprised when Heidi arrived at our house. Mom let her in, and Heidi came into my bedroom. I was reading an online article at the time, and turned to look up at her face in surprise when she walked in my door.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," she replied. Her voice was soft as she added, "I just thought it would be a good idea to talk to you in person, so I could see your face." She looked a little nervous as her eyes searched mine, and she added, "You know I love Mike, right? I didn't want you to get the wrong idea, just because I came over."

I nodded and gave her a weak smile.

"I know," I said. "I like Mike, and I wouldn't want to do anything to screw up what you two have."

She blew out a relieved breath and pushed my bedroom door closed behind her.

"Good," she said. Then she walked over and took a seat on my bed, patting the spot beside her.

I smiled again and got up to slide into the bed beside her. Then I was surprised because she leaned over and gave me a really nice kiss on the lips.

"I really have missed you, you know," she murmured afterward.

"I've missed you too," I replied.

Now, it was early summer and I had not expected company. I'd been sitting at my computer desk with a thin pair of shorts and a lightweight t-shirt on, and nothing else. When I smelled Heidi's faint perfume and she kissed me, I started getting hard. In those shorts, there was no way she could miss it. She looked down at the obvious bulge and chuckled before smiling and looking into my eyes again.

"You really did miss me!" she quipped. We both chuckled, but then she rested her right hand on the shaft of my dick and gave it a soft squeeze. "I heard Christy couldn't fit your dick in her mouth," she sort-of-asked.

I shook my head, since I really didn't want to talk about it, and I figured she didn't really want to hear about it. Then I watched her lift the leg of my shorts up and she smiled and let out a sigh as she stared at my dick.

"That's such a shame," she groaned softly. "She missed out on a real treat."

Then my dick was in her hand and she let out another sigh as she watched it harden between her fingers. She licked her lips and stared at it, and then she started leaning over toward me. The next thing I knew, she was sucking my dick.

She was as amazing as ever, and I moaned and enjoyed another sensational blowjob. However, when my shaft started to swell between her lips she abruptly pulled back with a gasp and looked into my eyes for the first time since she started.

"I can't let you come in my mouth!" she panted. "I—I promised Mike I wouldn't do that anymore."

I let out a groan and she stared down at my wet, bloated, pulsing cock. I was so fucking close to orgasm that I couldn't think of anything intelligent to say. I didn't want to sound ungrateful, but she could tell how badly I wanted to come.

"My ass!" she blurted.

"What?" I asked, shaking my head.

"You can use my ass to get off," she explained, standing up and dropping her shorts and panties. "Mike hasn't had any interest in my ass. He just told me I had to stop sucking off other guys if I want to be with him." She crawled up onto the bed, lowering her head to the mattress and swaying her hips invitingly. "Just push your dick in my ass and use it to get yourself off. Ohhh, yeah. There you go."

I was too horny to resist. My dick was so slick from her saliva that I had no trouble pushing into her horny asshole. When she groaned into my sheets and drove her hips back, I understood this wasn't all about getting me off. Heidi hadn't had a good butt-fucking since the last time I'd given her one.

After that intense blowjob, I was too close to orgasm to last for very long. Plus, without any lube other than her spit, her asshole was even hotter and tighter for me. I barely managed to start driving my dick in and out before I exploded and shot a huge load up her snug backdoor.

"Ohhh, yeah," she groaned into the sheets. "Fuck! I've missed this so much."

I hadn't lied to her earlier. I really did like Mike, and I didn't want to screw up their relationship. However, he could be a moron sometimes. At least four separate times, I'd heard him say something stupid like, "I'm not into butt stuff. I'm not gay."

Heidi moaned happily when I kept right on fucking her sexy ass, and I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach. She and Mike were doomed. That fool was never going to give her the deep ass-poundings she craved, and she would keep coming back to me to scratch that particular itch. If I didn't take care of it for her, she'd find someone who would.

A beautiful woman with a horny asshole wouldn't have trouble finding a long line of men eager to take care of it for her.

* * *

I was balls-deep in Heidi's sweet ass when my sister arrived home from college. Mom was in the den with my younger brothers and sister, so we were being quiet. When I heard the car pull up out front, I assumed it was Dad coming home from work. His normal routine was to head straight into their bedroom, strip off his work clothes and shower, so I figured I still had half an hour to enjoy pounding Heidi's horny asshole.

Instead, I jerked my head over toward the door in shock when my sister threw it open.

"Becky! Get out of here!" I hissed.

Heidi's asshole locked down on my shaft, and she jerked up from the bed in shock. My sister got the most maleficent grin I had ever seen and strode right over to the side of my bed.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" she said, in a voice that I knew our mother would be able to hear. "Oh my God, are you fucking her in the ass?" She dropped her voice just slightly and added, "You really are a faggot, aren't you?"

The tight little ring of Heidi's asshole damned near yanked my dick off as she struggled to get away from me. It hurt like hell! It was all I could do not to scream in agony.

"I—I really should get going," she stammered. "I shouldn't even be here!"

One look at her terrified face let me know she would not be back. When she got that itch for another good butt-fucking, I would be the last person she would consider calling. Becky laughed and practically danced out of my room. I was in pain, furious, and couldn't form a coherent sentence. I never had a chance to dissuade Heidi as she hastily pulled her shorts back on and fled from our house forever.

By the time I managed to pull up my own shorts, I heard her car speeding away. I walked over and pushed my bedroom door closed, and then punched it three times in fury. That poor door already had more than a dozen deep, fist-shaped dents. Still shaking, I walked over and quickly shut down my computer. I didn't want to break another keyboard or monitor.

Then I retreated to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I changed into thicker shorts and went out for a long drive. When I got back, Mom looked at me with obvious concern and chewed her lip, but thankfully didn't say "Temper, temper" or anything like that again. I'm sure I would have snapped at her.

I tried to give her a reassuring smile, but then I saw a flush creep up her neck and I knew she had heard Becky. My mom knew I had been fucking Heidi in the ass in my bedroom.

Dad had gotten home while I was out on that long drive, and his chipper expression made it clear that Mom hadn't told him anything. Even though I was no longer in a towering rage, I wanted to slap Becky when she walked by and gave me an infuriating smirk.

I thought quickly and knew it would be a bad idea to spend any time around her that night. Mom didn't protest when I made myself a sandwich and chips and quickly wolfed it down. All she said was, "I take it you won't be joining us for dinner?"

She was quiet enough that nobody else would hear her, and I understood that she was in a quandary. She could not confront my sister without admitting she had heard what she said, and then she would really have to confront me about having sex with Heidi while my younger siblings were there in the house.

"Yeah," I replied softly. "Sorry, Mom."

We both nodded and then I went back to my room. I managed to fall asleep, but I was still fuming when I woke up in the morning.

* * *

It was a Wednesday or Thursday morning right at the beginning of June. Dad had to work, but Mom and I were up to make breakfast so he could eat with us before he left. My little brothers and baby sister joined us as well. When I sat down to eat, I watched my father's face carefully. He just smiled at me and didn't look like he had anything to say, so I assumed Mom hadn't told him what had happened with me and Heidi.

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,736 Followers