Temper, Temper!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stared at my dick in her hand, then swallowed heavily and looked up into my eyes.

"You—you're already getting hard again?" she whispered.

"Yes," I replied hoarsely.

"Are you going to fuck me again?" she asked, stroking my shaft faster.

"Yes," I replied in a firm, clear voice.

She swallowed again and asked, "In my pussy, or in my ass?"

I grinned and said, "Yes."

She gasped when I spun her around and pushed her up against the wall of the shower. I plunged my dick into her pussy, fucking her vigorously until she cried out and coated my shaft with her juices. Then she looked over her shoulder at me as I pulled my dick from her pussy and worked it into her asshole. Her eyes were wild when I kissed her and started fucking her ass right there in the shower.

Then the hot water abruptly ran out and it got a lot less sexy in a hurry.

For the first time I could recall, my sister and I shared a giggle as we hurried to rinse and dry ourselves. We went straight back to my bedroom and I pulled her on top of me in the bed so I could taste my sister's pussy while she sucked my cock again.

Becky came several times on my lips and tongue before she moaned and nursed that fourth load out of me. My balls ached as she drained them. I could not recall being as completely satiated and relaxed as I was after my sister gulped down the last of my sperm and curled up beside me in my bed. I wrapped an arm around her and held her, and we looked into each other's eyes for a long time.

"I'm sorry," she finally whispered.

I nodded and pulled her to my chest, holding her in a tight hug for several more minutes. Then we looked into each other's eyes again and sighed in unison, which made us laugh softly at precisely the same time. Then we shook our heads at exactly the same time and burst out laughing.

"Stop it!" she laughed.

"Okay," I replied happily. Then we moaned as we kissed each other.

That kiss lasted a really long time, and then Becky pulled back and stared down in disbelief.

"Jesus! You're hard again already?" she gasped.

I had to look down at my pulsing boner myself. I couldn't believe it either! I had never been so completely drained before, and I was sure I had nothing left. Still, my dick was hard and pointing right at my sister.

"It looks like I am," I breathed.

She looked up at my face, certain I was messing with her, until she saw my expression.

"I—I don't think I can..." she stammered. She looked afraid, and I hurried to kiss her again.

"I'm sure I can't," I chuckled, shaking my head. "I'm shocked my dick has anything left, at this point. Even though it's a little stiff, I'm way too sensitive to actually do anything."

"Oh," she replied, smiling in obvious relief.

"Plus, we really should get dressed before Mom gets home," I added. "I don't think we want to try to explain this."

* * *

It turned out she was already almost home. We barely had time to get dressed before we heard the minivan pull up in the driveway. Then Becky and I both hurried out to help unload our little brothers and sister. Mom smiled at us, until she saw us smiling happily and helping our little siblings to the ground. Then she gazed at us thoughtfully.

"I'm surprised to see you two getting along so well," she murmured.

Becky and I exchanged a quick look, and turned to guide the younger kids up toward the front door. I turned to our mother, and I know Becky was watching me closely as I explained.

"We had a nice, long talk while you were out," I said softly. I smiled at my older sister. "It was long overdue, but we really managed to clear the air and work things out. I think we're going to get along just fine for the rest of the summer."

"Well, that's a relief," Mom said, opening he door and ushering our baby sister in by the hand. "Honestly, I didn't know what I was going to do with you two if you kept fighting the way you were..."

She caught us then. Mom's eyes went wide when my sister and I looked at each other. There was no hiding the loving way we gazed into each other's eyes.

"Oh, shit!" Mom hissed.

All three of us swallowed as we looked at our mother and she stared at us with a horrified expression on her face. The little guys all laughed and scampered off to play, unaware of the enormity of the moment. Mom shook her head and blew out a long, ragged breath and then gave us a sickly smile.

"Oh well," she muttered. "I guess it's better than you two fighting, anyway."