Temper Temper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry Miss, we don't get a lot of girls in here and Frank's a little drunk."

Angie smiled, thinking 'Did he just call her a girl?' and 'How the hell did a guy get drunk that fast? Shift change was twenty minutes ago!'

"I'm Bubba"

"Hi Bubba, I'm Angela." Angie smiled. 'Bubba?!' she thought. 'Are you kidding me?' Well, her plan had been to find herself a Texas Stud to counter Kelly. It might as well be a Bubba.

Bubba bought her a drink, and as they made small talk, she realized this guy was built. He was two or three inches taller than Grant, and his shoulders were a lot broader. He looked muscular, maybe due to physical labor. He didn't seem too bright, but she was looking for a cock, not a relationship.

Angie kept checking her watch. She wanted to be home by seven fifteen at the latest, to make sure Grant would see her in the act. She may need to make it seven ten, this guy really was a little slow. But by now, this was her best bet. They'd have to leave in ten minutes to get to the house on time. She could tell he was into her, but so far all he'd done was rub the top of her back.

Angie put her hand on his leg and slowly caressed it, each time getting a little closer to his crotch. He seemed to like it, but still hadn't made much of a move on her. It looked like she was going to take things into her own hands. She slid her hand up and felt his cock before she expected to and gasped. He was hard and big!

Bubba didn't react other than to let his hand slide down her back until it was resting on the slight swell of her tight ass. Finally! Despite her simmering anger at Grant, she felt a stir of excitement. One more glance at her wrist and she leaned over and whispered,

"Follow me home?"

"Pleasure." he replied.


She made sure Bubba parked on the street a couple houses down from hers. He either hadn't figured out she was married or didn't care. Maybe it was both. She had him follow her up the stairs. At the top, she turned left for the master bedroom out of habit. Something made her pause, and then she spun and nearly ran into Bubba who was right behind her.

"Sorry. This way."

She guided him to the guest bedroom and turned to him, her back to the side of the bed. She was just getting ready to make a move given his slow uptake at the bar, when he suddenly stepped in, put his hands on her shoulders and bent down to kiss her. She realized at that moment she really wasn't interested in kissing but couldn't see how to avoid it.

His kiss was rough, and he tried to shove his tongue in the second their lips met. Despite herself, she found it a little thrilling. He had to stoop a bit, but he moved to her neck, and she started unbuttoning her blouse. He let go of her shoulders and undid his jeans and then shoved them down quickly.

Angie was pushing her skirt and panties down at the same time and found herself face to face with a very strained pair of boxers. She quickly removed her bra and then sat, watching as he pulled off his t-shirt to reveal an impressive chest and then as the boxers came down her eyes widened at the biggest cock she'd ever seen.

He just stood still for a moment as if he were used to women having to take it all in for a moment. Angie reached out tentatively and then grasped it in her small hand. It was, like every one of the few cocks she had felt, soft as silk and hard as steel at the same time. For a moment she forgot why she was doing this, and nature took over. She was getting very wet as she stroked his shaft. Bubba just looked down at her with a smile.

Suddenly, she really wanted to suck this cock, but part of her brain reminded her of her plan, and the time. She glanced at the clock on the nightstand. Grant would be home in five minutes!

Luckily for her, Bubba took the initiative and slowly pushed her back. He reached for her legs, and she lifted them to help. He grasped her behind the knees, and spread them apart a bit, exposing her very wet, neatly trimmed pussy. Angie was panting. Then he reached down, grasped himself and dragged the head of his cock through her slit, lubricating it in the process.

Angie felt him center it at her opening and then the massive head started to enter her. She hissed a bit at the initial discomfort, and he stopped. He then proceeded to work it in and out, each time going in a bit further until finally with a final thrust that elicited a gasp of pain and pleasure from her, he was in, and she was writhing.

"Fuck me!"

By the third stroke, Angie felt a climax coming. It washed over her on the fifth and she cried out in pleasure. He just continued to stroke, and she felt another one in the distance, heading her way. He shifted, placing his knees up where her ass had been, moving his hands to either side of her head, his legs now pushing her knees toward her head, lifting her ass off the bed. She felt like she was being folded in half, but the position allowed him better penetration. He slowed his pace but was going deeper and pulling out almost all the way each stroke. It felt like his cock was three feet long, and the position had increased the friction. She let out a howl of pleasure that turned into a moan every time he stuffed his cock into her.


Grant couldn't stop grinning as he pulled into the driveway. He smiled so much in the boardroom he was worried they were going to think he was an idiot and change their minds! He'd gotten a promotion. Not the one he thought though; they were making him a senior director, skipping right over director! The raise was also better, and they had surprised him with a week's stay in Galveston at one of the company's beach houses! He'd finally be able to make it up to her. He just knew this would bring her around.

He flew through the door.

"Angie! Angie! We got the promotion Sugar!"

Angie wasn't in the kitchen, so he bound toward the living room.

"Angie!"

No, not there. He saw lights upstairs, grinned and leapt up the stairs, two at a time and then stopped, two-thirds of the way up. What was that sound?

Then, he felt like a zombie. Part of his brain knew what he was hearing and the rest of it was desperately trying to slam the door in denial. Angie was rhythmically moaning, and a bed spring was squeaking. He took the stairs slowly now, feeling like he was in a trance. The sounds were coming from the guest bedroom, and he continued in that direction, toward the light spilling out in the hall.

There were new sounds now, they seemed so clear to him; barely audible grunting that was in sync with Angie's moans and, something else...a wet noise.

Angie was finding it hard to think about her anger with a cock plunging in and out of her. She had already come twice, and might come a third time, even though the position he had her in wasn't doing much for her clit.

He was grunting a little, and she realized it was the only sound he'd made since the bar. For the first time, since he entered her, she looked at his face. He really didn't look that bright.

Then he was flying toward the wall opposite the door, and she felt pain as his cock, which was in as far as it could go, suddenly felt like it was trying to exit her body sideways.

Being a little tangled up with him due to the awkward position he had been fucking her in, she rolled with him, but they came apart as she was on her left side, and he hit the wall and fell to the floor on the far side of the bed.

"Get out of my house you SON OF A BITCH!" Grant yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Get out or I'll kill you."

This came out just loud enough for the man to hear, Angie heard it, and it scared her more than his yell. She rolled back to see Grant holding a slender, but heavy crystal vase in his hand. It was modern and had a square base and definite edges.

Bubba had already gained his feet. He looked like a trapped animal. His cock had already shrunk to half of what it was, but it was still glistening with Angie's wetness. He slowly moved, hands up in supplication, around the bed. Grant was panting and lifted the vase.

"I don't want no trouble. I just want to get my clothes and leave."

Bubba pointed at the pile of clothes on the floor. Grant stepped back to give him space but kept the vase high, murder in his eyes. Angie was frozen, she hadn't known what to expect, but it wasn't this. Bubba was a big man, but apparently smart enough to tell that it wouldn't be a good idea to mess with an enraged husband holding a weapon.

Bubba slowly bent and grabbed his clothes, never taking his eyes off Grant and then eased toward the door. Grant slowly rotated to stay faced toward him. Once Bubba got to the doorway, he suddenly dashed to the stairs and down. You could hear the door slam open. Then there was nothing but the sound of Angie and Grant, both panting.

Suddenly Angie gathered herself and leapt at Grant, balling up her hands into fists and began pummeling him in the chest.

"How does it feel, you CHEATING ASSHOLE?! How did you like that, you, you BASTARD!"

Grant just slumped to the floor, dropping the vase onto the carpet. And then did something Angie wasn't expecting, a look of confusion and anguish came over his face, and he let out a shuddering sob, and began to cry. He brought his hands up to cover his face and repeated the word "Why?" over and over between sobs.

Angie was standing, all the wind gone out of her sails, just wondering what was happening. In her plan, this was going to be her moment of triumph, when he realized he had been caught and she had gotten her revenge! It wasn't supposed to be like this.

Suddenly, she needed to get out of here. She had planned to kick him out, but all she could think to do was flee. She dashed to the hall closet and got a suitcase. Soon she had packed some clothes and toiletries, enough to get her through a week. She'd figure out how to get the rest later.

After putting some clothes on, she lugged her suitcase out to the car, got in, and left.


"Please Angel! What happened? Your father and I can't help if you don't talk to us baby!

Angie just sat on the edge of the bed in her old bedroom, her mother had changed the decor a bit over the last four years, but many of her old things were still here. She felt loved here, but it didn't clear her mind.

Angie was tired, she knew that her anger sapped her energy and the angrier she got, the more drained she felt when she finally wound down. She had a lot to process and all she wanted to do at that moment was sleep. It was almost midnight and now she was feeling bad that her parents were still up, her mother here and her father sitting at the kitchen table.

Her mother knew her well and had dealt with this her whole life. Her daughter inherited her temperament, and she knew what a burden it was on her, and everyone in her life. She also knew it was intertwined with her fiery spirit, which made her so much fun to be around. Carla had learned to deal with hers over the years; clearly her daughter had some work to do.

"Fine, I'll just go call Grant and see if he will tell me."

"NO!"

"Angela, we love you, we always will. And as long as we are on this earth, we will give you shelter when you need it. But I know you baby. You have to let it out, you can't let this eat you up."

Angie seemed to soften a little at her mother's words.

"I think we could all use some sleep. So, go to bed baby, and you can tell me in the morning."

Angie darkened again, but nodded and let her mother kiss her on the forehead before she left her room.


The next morning, her father left for work after breakfast. Her mother poured them each a cup of coffee and brought it over to the kitchen table, which had been the center of all manner of family life since she was a little girl. She'd cried over boyfriends, seen arguments and laughter, and shared meals at this table.

Angie hadn't fallen asleep for a while the previous night. After sitting for a while, she had felt the need to shower. That morning, she was feeling sore down there, and was trying not to think about why. Her mother was just looking for her and she knew she had to say something.

"Mama...."

Carla just waited, knowing her silence would get her talking more than responding would.

"Grant...he.... he cheated on me."

Carla gasped and a look of pain washed across her face. Angie knew how much they loved him and was starting to get angry assuming her mother would defend him. Instead, Carla reached across and took Angie's hand.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. So sorry."

Her reaction finally triggered some release in Angie, and she began to shudder then finally, tears formed, and she cried softly. Her mother was immediately at her side holding her as Angie cried into her apron.


Grant was a mess. He sat in the bedroom long after he heard Angie drive off. He was finally brought out of his trance-like state by a repetitive thud. He made himself get up and investigate. He discovered the front door was still open and the storm door outside it was banging against the jamb in the breeze. Grant knew the man he'd caught her with had left through this door, and so had Angie. Her car had been parked in the driveway when he pulled in. Why hadn't he noticed that? She always parked in the garage.

Grant closed the doors and went back in. He was so tired! This had been one of the best and worst days of his life. The high and the low coming within an hour of each other. Part of him wanted to drink, but he was just too tired. He sat on the couch in the dark, still in his best suit, staring at nothing, replaying the scene over in his mind.

He woke up lying there, cold. He got up, got a glass of water in the kitchen, and then went upstairs. He went to the bathroom, and then went to lay in bed, but thoughts of making love to her there made him change his mind. He realized his suit would need to be dry cleaned and got out of it and walked back downstairs in his boxers and t-shirt and sat in his recliner. Tears formed and he let them flow.

He realized he was already late for work and decided to call in sick. His boss picked up the line.

"Good morning, Mr. Taylor, It's Grant."

"Grant! How many times have I told you, it's Hugh! Especially now!"

"Thanks Hugh. Listen, I'm not feeling very well and need to take a sick day."

"Grant, you don't sound good. A little too much celebrating last night, heh?" he chuckled. "Tell you what, why don't you just catch up on some of the time that you worked, and we'll just see you Monday. Hell, I should have told you to do that last night! Tell that beautiful wife of yours I said hello!"

Grant just swallowed and spoke.

"I'll see you on Monday. Thanks for understanding"

Grant was a zombie right through the next four days. He didn't eat until his stomach protested so loudly that he ordered a pizza on Saturday morning as soon as the place opened for lunch. He didn't leave the house, despite what had just happened there. But he was surrounded by good memories too, and essentially felt confused, sad, and a little angry; but mostly sorry for himself.

He'd been avoiding replaying the scene in his mind, each time he started he forced himself to block it out. It wasn't until Sunday he finally did. His slow ascent up the last half of the staircase, the sounds of passion. Tears started forming as he stared at the living room wall.

In his mind, he entered the doorway to the guest room, and saw his beautiful wife, legs hooked around the guy, bent almost in half, moaning as the guy's big dick slid in and out of her. He hadn't even thought, just rushed forward, and knocked him off the bed. He didn't remember grabbing the vase, he didn't remember thinking at the time how big the guy was.

Then the shithead left, and he just remembered her shouting at him and pummeling his chest with her small fists. Shouting...what was it she had yelled? He had to think, it was then that the situation had overloaded him. 'Think! What was it?'

Then it rose to the surface of his memory...cheating asshole.

He didn't understand. He thought long and hard, and all he could figure was she must have assumed he had been having an affair rather than actually working all those nights.

Grant sighed and went to bed, hoping tomorrow, things would make more sense. At least he'd be able to get his mind off things as he settled into his new position.


Grant thought he was doing a respectable job acting normally at work on Monday, but apparently, he wasn't fooling people. He hadn't counted on everyone stopping by his new office to congratulate him. Grant was normally a good natured, friendly guy, and people sensed something was off. It was amplified by the fact people had expected him to be over the moon with his promotion.

He didn't make it until lunchtime before Hugh called him to his office. After telling him to take a seat, he sat back and looked Grant in the eye and spoke.

"Grant, it may be none of my business, but what's wrong? I've had a dozen people express concern about you. I can tell something isn't right."

Grant sighed. He hadn't told anybody anything, but he owed his boss an explanation.

"It's Angie...She cheated on me."

"Christ Grant! I'm sorry! Angie? I just don't want to believe it. Are you sure?"

Grant took a breath.

"I walked in on her when I got back from the board meeting."

"Shit." Hugh leaned back in his chair with a look of sympathy on his face.

Why don't you take some time off? Get out of town for a week or..."

Grant cut him off.

"I appreciate it, but I've sat at home long enough. I really think being here at work will help me out. I'm sorry, I just hadn't realized how many people would be popping in today. I guess I should have."

"OK. But if you need to get out of here, go. Just send me an IM so I know. And if you want to talk about it, I'll listen."

"Thanks Boss."


If Grant thought work was awkward, it didn't hold a candle to getting home that night. He hadn't even set his things down when the doorbell rang. He went to the front door and there was Mrs. Edison, the neighborhood gossip and all-around busybody. Grant couldn't stand her, but surprisingly, Angie found her amusing...thinking of Angie smiling hit him hard for a second as he looked down at her.

"Hi Mrs. Edison, what's up?"

"Is Angie home?" she replied, trying to look around him into the house.

"No. No she's not."

The old lady just stood there, not even trying to hide the fact she was snooping.

"Can I help you with something? Grant said after a moment.

"Well, I just want you to know, if you need to talk, you can trust me to keep a secret."

Grant snorted; he didn't even try to hold it back. If she noticed it, she ignored it.

"I was hoping you could answer a question that some of us neighbors have. Who was the man that ran out last Wednesday night? He was naked! And where did Angie go with the suitcase?"

The last few words had come out in a rush and a raised voice as Grant had shut the door on her.

Nosey bitch!

Grant wondered if this was going to get worse before there was something else to capture people's attention...probably.

Grant went in and did as close to a normal routine as he had in days. He changed into shorts and a t-shirt, nuked a frozen meal...okay, that wasn't normal, but at least he ate...and then grabbed a beer and went out back. They had a little deck with privacy fencing. The neighborhood was rather crowded, and they had houses close on all sides. It was a good starter home and they had been hoping to upgrade.