Tempest and Tinder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her ladyship rose to her knees beside the girl. She leaned in to kiss Nia's lovely full lips while her hands wandered. Nia could smell herself with each kiss they shared; a redolence of feminine arousal and the natural scents of rain and smoke. She was, indeed, very beautiful lying naked and vulnerable. Nia's long chestnut locks spread across the pillow beneath her head. Large, doe-like eyes looked up at her ladyship, mirroring the older woman's admiring gaze. Her skin, like Lady Doseth's, was like smooth alabaster and just as fair. Her lips and cheeks, sweetly blushing, were the same petal pink as the fragrant folds of her secret flower.

Nia closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of her lover's fingertips dancing across the skin between her breasts and along her abdomen. And as the fingers slowly continued on, they paused to gently stroke the girl's bushy mound. "You're still so wet, dearest." Her ladyship seethed. Nia replied with a soft moan, urging her lover to continue.

Nia knew what her mistress was doing. She'd done the same thing to herself hundreds of times before (usually at night) in secret. But this felt different. The sensations were thrilling, and that feeling of heat and excitement was amplified by the knowledge that someone else was doing it. The young beauty slowly reached down. Her fingers grazed the puffy hair covered outer labia, spreading them open wider to her ladyship's touch.

And now a new sensation provoked another audible gasp. Her ladyship applied a little pressure against the already sensitive inner labia. The tips of her experienced fingers responded to the thrumming and feverish heat, searching, and finding, the girl's center. Lady Doseth heard another gasp, encouraging her to continue. Her fingertips danced across the slickened flesh, practically gliding. "Ah, Tullia, yes..." Nia's shapely little hips quivered when she felt her mistress slowly working one, and then a second, finger inside her. Lady Doseth whispered softly to her young consort, praising Nia's obedience and trust, while her fingers pumped in and out.

Through her fingers, Lady Doseth seemed to draw Nia's vitality and spirt from her core while sharing some of her own. Nia's hips rocked back and forth against the older woman's hand, vigorously bonding herself to her mistress. "Fuck me..." The girl's breathless plea was obliged when she felt the force of her ladyship's thrusting fingers escalate. The warm thrumming sensation between her slender thighs, quickly spread. Nia's eyes opened suddenly and her lips parted, forming a circle. From its center came several sharp, almost frantic gasps for air.

"Ahhh!"

Another rolling rumble of thunder blended with the sound of Nia's climax. She thought she'd black out when she saw what looked like hundreds of little white dots, no bigger than the stars in the night sky, floating in front of her. She cried out again, not caring how it looked or sounded to her mistress. A soft smile illuminated her ladyship's face as she listened to the girl's helpless moans. She continued to stroke and gently caress Nia's secret flower as the frenzied sensations subsided and her breathing steadied.

Nia stared up at nothing now, basking in the afterglow. She turned her gaze to Lady Doseth, carefully withdrawing her fingers. The older woman brought those digits, strong smelling and wet with the girl's juices, to her lips and sucked them clean. Her ladyship changed places with Nia. She reached up, burying her fingers in the girl's hair as they kissed. Nia's hands wandered tentatively, cupping the older woman's breasts. She gazed into her ladyship's eyes when their kiss was broken for a second or two, knowing what was expected of her.

The girl's lips made contact with her lover's breast, brushing against the puckered areola. Nia pursed her lips and lavished the creamy pale skin with a barrage of tender kisses. Lady Doseth closed her eyes, moaning softly in approval. The young beauty's tongue lashed against the stiff rosy nipples before taking one in her mouth to suckle. The older woman gasped and her body tensed up while a rash of goosebumps erupted on her lovely fair skin.

Her ladyship gently lifted Nia's head away and softly encouraged the girl to continue exploring. She didn't need a second a second invitation although her kisses and curious touch were tentative. There were no longer any doubts in Nia's mind about what her mistress expected of her. But her thoughts lingered on his lordship, Svanlaug Doseth, who always favored his wife with a loving gaze and often indulged her wishes. For a moment or two, she wondered what he'd say if he saw them together. She wondered what he might do.

"Forget the outside, Nia, the worst of the storm has passed." Lady Doseth said. Her voice was soft and patient. Nia couldn't bring herself to say that she wasn't thinking about the storm. "Look away from the door. Kiss me." Lady Doseth put her arms around the girl, drawing her in and embracing her. They shared another kiss, and now Nia was aware of the dampness and heat between her mistress's legs. Nia moved her knee away from the space between her ladyship's legs before sliding backward.

She lowered her body, facing a copse-like triangle of deep ginger hair. Coppery kinks and curls, fragrant and earthy with the older woman's scent spread across the delta, modestly hiding herself from Nia's curious stare. There was a slight disturbance now when Lady Doseth spread her legs further apart. The lovely young consort saw her lover's hand appear. The slender digits parted her shrouded cleft and strummed against the labia. They disappeared once or twice between the slickened flesh petals.

A soft squelching sound peaked Nia's interest. The girl watched her lover's fingers reappear when her ladyship slowly pulled them out. A gossamer string of clear mucus stretched between them. Nia smelled sex and prolonged hunger and she started to lean in to kiss her lover's fingers. She wanted a small taste before diving in, but she was too late. Lady Doseth's fingers returned to her cleft, dragging across the opening and spreading the wetness against the engorged bud of her clitoris. "Ah, that's not fair!" The girl softly complained.

"A good consort isn't just content to stay attentive or reactionary. Sometimes you have to take what you want without waiting."

Nia considered what her mistress said, but only for a second. She moved in closer, breathing in the strong primal scent of her ladyship's arousal. Very well, she thought, I will. She pressed her lips against the hair covered slit. Another jolt of thrumming sensation resonated from her core, spreading upwards. For the first time in her life, she experienced the taste of another woman. For the first time since her arrival at Bodifors Manor, she felt bonded to her ladyship, this woman who was her mistress and lover.

The soft squelching sounds of Nia's lips and tongue pleasuring her ladyship were echoed by whimpers and sighs. She wasn't prepared for the sudden gush of wetness bursting against her tongue. The taste, slightly salty and sharp, mingled with the strong earthy natural musk. For a second or two, Nia wondered if his lordship had ever done this with his wife. And if he had indeed, did he feel the same curiosity and desire Nia felt? The sound of soft moans redirected the girl's train of thought. Nia kissed her lover's pussy as if she'd kissed her lover's mouth before burying her tongue between the swollen labia. "Oooh..."

Encouraged by the sound, Nia started licking. With long caressing swipes, the girl's tongue strummed against the glistening slit and tough little flesh pearl. Through brief glimpses, Nia could see her lover's clitoris peaking from the protective hood. It was a familiar sight, sparking memories of times when she'd had a rare afternoon or early evening of privacy. Nia once found an old compact that must have belonged to a lesser noble, or perhaps, a consort like herself. The tiny mirror inside was cracked, but was otherwise in good condition. After taking it from its hiding place, she'd hoist her skirts aside as best she could, and squat over it while pleasuring herself to the sight of the reflection.

Soft, steady rain pattered outside. The sound blended with the whimpers and gasps prickling the skin around Nia's ear. Before she knew it, the fluttering ministrations of her inexperienced tongue found a sweet spot. Nia lingered there, licking and nudging the space around her lover's clitoris, and soon she felt the first tremors of climax. The tremors, barely perceptible at first, gradually strengthened. She could hear her ladyship panting now, sucking in shallow little gulps of air. Lady Doseth shuddered and her back began to arch. Nia grasped her lover's hips, caressing them gently as she continued licking harder and faster.

Lady Doseth came.

Nia felt the tremors in her lover's bucking hips. The older woman cried out and the tremors came in rippling waves while the girl's tongue lashed against her clitoris. "Ah, don't stop...PLEASE!" Lady Doseth pleaded through her teeth. Her head pitched back against the pillow and her jaw was tightly clenched. Nia began to let up. She kissed her lover's hairy cleft and the insides of her thighs. She heard a loud sigh and her ladyship fell against the lumpy mattress while Nia crawled up to lay beside her. "That was so good, dearest." Her ladyship softly mused. "I daresay you'll be an amazing lover with enough time and practice."

"Shall we practice some more?" Nia wondered.

Her ladyship reached over, stroking the girl's hair. "You shall get plenty of practice--all you can handle, but it is getting very late and we've had an exciting day already. We should get some sleep now."

"How long do you think we've been here, in the woods?" Nia asked.

"Long enough for Svanlaug to think we've been up to some mischief, I'm sure." Her ladyship said with a soft laugh. Her ladyship pulled the blankets up to cover them both. "Listen to the rain falling outside. I think the storm has finally passed." She kissed Nia tenderly. "Let's try to get some sleep, dearest."

Nia snuggled under the covers beside her mistress and listened to the droning patter of rain while she watched the fire crackling away in the grate. The fire, which steadily blazed this whole time, was weaker and the warm golden glow diffuse. Still, Nia watched, mesmerized by the sight and familiar crackles and pops. Soon, her eyelids grew heavy as the slowly dying kingdom of embers and ash hypnotized her. Not long after her head touched the pillow, she was lulled into sleep.

*****

Several hours later, Nia woke to the sound of her mistress struggling to fix the lacings of her leather soled slippers. The older woman sat beside the fireplace, legs apart and the skirts of her kirtle and shift hiked up to reveal her mud stained stocking legs. The girl's eyes, followed the sooty crisscross pattern to her thighs and laughed. She could see that their clothes were still damp and filthy from the rain and detritus of the forest floor. Her ladyship, realizing she was being watched, said: "My, don't I look enchanting!"

"Is it morning already? I'm so hungry!" Nia gushed. The girl sat up. Her hand went to her rumbling stomach before scrambling out of bed. She ignored the dampened chill hanging in the air as she reached for her shift. "Ugh, our clothes are still wet!"

"I don't suppose you've forgotten how hard it rained--or the fact you slipped and fell in the mud, dearest." Lady Doseth quipped. "The faster you get your kirtle back on, the faster we can start walking--"

"Ah, these STUPID lacings!" Nia burst through chattering teeth. Her ladyship laughed at the sight of her young consort standing there. Her kirtle, damp and stained with mud, revealed an equally dingy shift underneath. She shoved her bare feet into her slippers and laced them partway. Her stockings remained by the fireplace. One of them had a large hole. "Let me help you, dearest." Her ladyship said.

When they were dressed and ready to leave, the two lovers stepped outside the cottage door and gazed at the surrounding forest. Broad ribbons of bright daylight penetrated the dense canopy of trees to the forest floor. The rain had stopped and the air was comfortably warm. Nia could see the mist rising from the ground. Everything was awash in shades of verdant emeralds and woody mahogany and sienna. "Come along, Nia. Soonest begun, soonest done!"

A cacophony of birdsong surrounded the two lovers. This was accompanied by the competing racket of buzzing, chirps, and clicks of the creeping and crawling residents who lived amongst the rocks, ferns, and trees. Before long, they reached the forest edge and Nia could see, in the distance, the sprawling great house, Bodifors Manor. "Do you think Svanlaug will wonder where we were?" Nia asked.

"I imagine he'll be...curious." Her ladyship said thoughtfully. "And how will you answer if he asks what we've been up to?"

"I'll say that we were practicing." Nia replied. "No--I was practicing what it is to be a good consort..." The girl's voice trailed off, and then she said. "And if his lordship would like a demonstration..."

Her ladyship's eyes widened and her lips were pursed as she thought this over. "Perhaps we shall see what he says...after we change out of these filthy wet clothes!"

THANK YOU very much for reading!