Lesbian Seduction - Stranded Pt. 01

Story Info
A mature lesbian is infatuated by a young charter customers.
10.6k words
4.69
41.4k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,238 Followers

With the blessing of the author, I have created this revised version of their excellent story. If you haven't read hr6183's story I highly recommend it. All characters in sexual activities are 18 or older. Nitpickers, please accept that the narrative occasionally is the first person from the POV of the main character and that the grammar is how I intended it to be. Thank you and I hope that you enjoy this story. Let me know what you think.

~*~

My favorite times of the year were spring and summer. More vacation-goers traveled during those times than any other time of the year. Why you might ask... Spring Break and Summer Vacation. Christmas time was third but the weather was best during Spring and Summer for the sights, and by sights I mean all the beautiful young women. Each year they swept in, to Port Royal, Jamaica. College coeds venturing out alone for the first time with their boyfriends or girl pals. Families of various sizes and ages from across the world. Yes, life was grand.

My name is Tamara Walters but I prefer to go by Tam. I am a 45-year-old Caucasian woman with cream skin, black hair, and emerald green eyes. I stand at 5 feet 8 inches tall and for most of my life, I was the lanky toothpick of a girl. I was born to middle-class parents who have long since passed on.

I was born in the 1970s and after high school, I decided I had enough of classroom education and joined the United States Navy. I figured I would spend four years in, earn some money and my GI Bill and eventually go to college. That was the plan at least. In boot camp, I started to fill out between eating differently and working out. After my A-School, I was assigned to an aircraft carrier for my first tour and two weeks after arriving we were deployed to the middle east.

This was the 90s and women on ships was a new thing. They separated the men from the women to "try" and limit sexual interactions but where there is a will there is always a way and numerous female sailors became pregnant before our deployment ended. I was not one of those unfortunate souls as none of the guys ever got into my pants. The reason is I didn't float that way. I have known I was gay since I was twelve years old when I developed my first real crush on a woman. She was the school nurse and she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen at that time. To this day the image of her in my head is what I compare everyone to.

I enlisted during the Clinton era don't ask don't tell and managed to keep my escapades on the down low. Prior to graduating high school, I discovered one of my male classmates was just as gay as I was (to the point we had similar tastes in style at the time. We were both slender in build and the only differences really were that he had a fully functioning cock and balls and I had a vagina. My boobs were barely a 32B which was fine with me. I got far more pleasure looking at my classmate's bigger tits (and eventually feeling a few).

Sorry, got sidetracked. My friend Sam and I were each other's cover date to throw everyone off to the truth of our sexual identities. We took lots of staged photos and when we went our separate ways we created the cover identities as a long-distance relationship with the people that could make our lives difficult. I was referred to ask the Ice Queen on the ship for turning down every swinging dick that tried to bed me. My story was that I was staying loyal to my guy (Sam) who was at college.

As I stated we deployed two weeks after I reported for duty and we were gone for nine months. During that time I never left the carrier when we pulled into port as I wanted to save all my money which grew as I quickly advanced in rank. I was determined to make the most out of my time and learn everything I could. In addition, I spent all my free time working out so when my carrier returned to Norfolk after nine months in one of the hottest locals in the world I was lean and mean (thin and muscular).

I had originally worn my hair as long as regulation would allow through boot camp and A-School but when we were in the middle east I opted to start getting it cut "High and Tight". That meant a few inches of hair on top of your head and cut skin-tight on the sides. When I returned from nine months away I had regrown about two inches of my black hair and had it trimmed prior to pulling into port. I, unfortunately, was one of the shifts on duty the day we returned to port and was stuck on the ship until 0730 the next morning when our relief arrived.

As soon as the watch was turned over I made my way off the boat. In my hand, I had my vacation leave and a plane ticket to Fort Lauderdale. God had blessed my ship as we returned in March and I was on my way to Spring break. I ran to my barracks, packed my bag, and off I went for Sun, surf, and to get laid. During my time there I met several older women in a few openly gay bars and it was during my time there that I learned about Port Royal, Jamaica. In between sun surf and seducing inebriated college girls I learned everything I could about the locale. Deciding it would be a nice place to retire to, I made the decision to stay in the navy, save up every dime I could and retire to Jamaica and open my own charter company.

That was my plan and that is what I did. I kept my preferences secret so I didn't get booted out of the Navy, squirreled sixty percent of a paycheck every pay period, and after a twenty-year career retired at the ripe young age of 38 as a Senior Chief Petty Officer. Keeping my nose clean and not making too many waves (lots of guys didn't like the fact I seemed to be advancing so quickly over them) I managed to make rank the first time every time.

I stayed single my entire tenure and never spent more than my allotted allowance. Eventually, as I got higher and higher in rank I switched to saving seventy-five percent of my income and when I retired had enough to put a down payment on a nice-sized charter boat. I bought a nice little cabin on the dock to serve as my home and office to keep expenses down until my business took off.

~*~

After my tenure in the military I kept my rather buff physique and started dressing a bit more butch. I kept my hair in a High and Tight style as I had grown to love it and it was less work to manage. During my time I made quite a few new friends with the locals. The people of the island were tolerant and open-minded. It was a great thing since being a rather butch lesbian could sometimes cause awkward moments with some of the tourists but the people around the area vouched for me so life was good. I was living my dream and enjoying every minute of it.

While spring and summer were my favorite times of the year I learned that winter could be very good for business as well. While I didn't get the sheer volume of customers (and conquests) the number of families with money tended to travel here to escape the cold and snow for as long as they could afford. The invasion of the families meant lots of work and plenty of fun.

I never knew how much business I would get but I always managed to make the most of it. There was an informal gathering for guests of one of the hotels I had a business relationship with. It allowed the guests to meet the staff and local business owners and see what was available to see and do. I always made it a point to be at these to drum up my business. I made arrangements with them to get an information booth set up and had my guys bring over the information brochures while I went and made myself more presentable.

I arrived just before the beach party was to start and found my booth. A large number of guests walked in and there was quite a bit of oohing and ahhing about the available activities. I was not the only charter boat present but I was the only one captained by a woman and I had opted to wear less masculine clothes for the evening. I had learned it was easier to catch flies with honey as opposed to vinegar. By that, I mean that looking more feminine got more eyes on me than my competitors. Sure they could hire pretty models to show off their booth but many times as soon as the boat full of guys got to their docks and saw the sausage fest on the charter they canceled and went to find the ladies.

As such my crew and I were able to sign up quite a few families. One family, from Colorado, seemed really nice and was anxious to take a boat tour. I encouraged them to sign up for a three-day charter where I would take them scuba diving, reef snorkeling, deep-sea fishing, and exploring some of the smaller uninhabited islands. They thought it sounded like fun so they signed them up.

They looked to be a typical "well-off" family. The group consisted of (what appeared to be) two happily married parents, Tom and Susan Brenner. Tom was taller than I was, probably about 6 foot 2 inches tall. He was lean with no real muscle definitions which told me that he probably just worked out occasionally. His skin had a tan to it that looked natural and his eyes were brown and his hair was transitioning to all grey (looks like he use to have dark brown hair). His wife Susan was shorter than he was standing two inches shorter than me. She was a natural blonde with blue eyes and her figure was nice for a woman in her forties. She more than likely worked out just to keep her post-baby body. She would probably be a fun lay but I can tell she is happy with her husband and I don't set out to break up families (very bad for business).

Standing beside this typical middle-aged couple with a teenage son who I was introduced to as Calvin. At first, I thought it was going to be a simple straightforward charter for three until the last member of the family arrived. Tom hugs the girl and tells me that she split off from the group to look around the other side (by herself) before rejoining her family here (my booth was at the back of the room, center stage). Tom introduced me to (in his words) little princess. The little princess in question was (ironically) named Jasmine.

As I shook her outstretched hand my mind flashed back thirty-three years to my dream girl. Jasmine looked like she could be the woman's younger self reincarnated. Her long straight dark brown hair fell just below her shoulder blades. She had blonde highlights, done at some point recently as the coloring was very vibrant. Her eyes were as brown as her natural hair color. Despite being from such a cold area her skin has a nice tan to it (hopefully natural and not from those cancer boxes). As she was currently were flip-flops I knew she was a good six inches short than I was as she was a head shorter than myself. While her build was slender she was not one of those anorexic stick figures. She had a good amount of meat on her bones, and her body was tight (guessing from skiing and other such activities). In the bikini and sarong that she wore my eyes (subtly) feasted on her tight little body! She looked like the typical all-American college girl. In other words, she was smoking hot! The Brenners signed up for my tour and as they did so I internally did backflips into a fist pump.

After a very successful session at the resort, I returned to my home office on the peer and set about preparing for the next day. From the light penetrating my window, I could tell that the sun was beginning to set I was scanning the books and preparing to divvy up the next day's assignments. In the seven years that I have been in Port Royal word of mouth has gotten so good about the quality of my tours that I have bought three more charter boats.

During my time in the military, I made quite a few friends and several of my female shipmates liked my idea of moving to a tropical island and running a charter business. While captaining a boat wasn't for all of them there were plenty of jobs on the charter that they did like so I gave them my contact information and told them to look me up when they were done with military life. Now, seven years later, two of the ladies are captains (the other obviously is male). However, I have at least one other woman working the crew on each of the boats. One is a mechanic (we always take one just in case something happens while we are out), two are divers (very popular with the fellas) and another is the first mate. My boats are fairly large as I always want a crew of four.

As I was writing the assignments out on the board I heard unfamiliar footsteps and noticed that I had visitors. It was Calvin and Jasmine Brenner. The two teens stopped by as they wanted to know what they were allowed to bring on the charter. I smiled, applauded their forward-thinking, and informed them that they should bring some casual beachwear as I had all the amenities that they would need.

Calvin looked around my office and took notice of some photos of the area where we would head. Jasmine was asking questions about swim gear and if I thought she needed to wear a wet suit over her swimsuit. I said yes and gave her a once over. While I answered honestly my mind was really saying that it should be illegal to have anything covering that sexy body of hers. Unfortunately, my gaze lasted a bit longer than I had intended and Jasmine caught me looking her over. Fortunately, she just smiled. Her brother saved me any further embarrassment and said they should return to the resort. He said goodbye and walked out the door. Jasmine said goodbye in such a sweet tone of voice. She posed in the doorway, showing me her ass before winking and exiting.

As soon as I could no longer hear their feet I smacked myself very hard on the forehead. "I can't believe I was so blatantly obvious!" I yell aloud. I look in the mirror and my creamy sun kissed skin is flush red in embarrassment. "Gawd... she must have read me like a book... Not cool! Not cool at all!" I say as I fall back into my chair lightly pounding my forehead with my now closed fist.

"It will be a miracle if that family shows up for the tour now," I say closing my eyes in disgust.

~*~

The next morning, much to my surprise and elation, all of the families were at my peer bright-eyed and bushy-tailed for their holiday adventures. I called out the family names and when the group stepped forward I introduced them to their captain and their crew. The families then introduced themselves and helped the group onto their boat we watched them cast off and make way to adventure. Jasmine had an amused look on her face when I informed her family that I would be their captain. After introductions to the rest of my crew were made we set off on our charter.

On day one I took the Brenner family to one of the most beautiful locals for some snorkeling time. As the Brenner family got ready I was treated to the amazing sight of Jasmine trying to squeeze into her wet suit. As she had never done so before she had problems so I had the unenviable task of assisting her. Somehow I managed to maintain some distance but she kept up with the same antics as the other day by flashing me with sexy poses when her family wasn't looking. This little girl was playing with me but she didn't realize that she was playing with fire and my fire was already stoked.

Despite her antics, her family seemed oblivious to them so this went on until she was ready to get in the water. The quarters on the boat were small and when passing each other, our bodies would touch and our eyes would meet. She had a playful grin and her brown eyes and I swore that they twinkled when we were in close proximity.

Later as we landed on the shore where we were met by a group of locals on the island and they invited us to join them. We agreed and were served some very good local food and party fun.

~*~

On day Three it was my group's turn to go fishing and explore some of the smaller islands. I had heard from the other groups that the fishing was good but Mr. Brenner and his son seemed to have amazing luck as they pulled several large fish over a relatively short period of time. I actually cut the two off as we needed to save some for the other tourists. Storing the fish in the cooler I took the group through the islands, first the smaller uninhabited ones and then a few of the larger ones. That evening we made shore and my crew cooked up the fish that the father and son had caught and served them up with the amenities that I kept on hand to bring out the best flavors of the fish.

By this point in time, Jasmine had been relentlessly teasing my crew and I all day long. She walked around in a tiny, almost none existent bikini. It was the kind of bikini that left nothing to the imagination as we had all guessed the color of her nipples and the fact that her pussy was bare. I noticed that she wore a belly button ring, and also a tattoo on her lower back.

Jasmine liked shaking her firm rounded ass and smiling seductively at my crew. It was apparent that she liked to flirt and made attempts to do so every chance she got. This hot young girl had no idea what she was doing or who she was doing it with. I made sure that my crew knew that she was off-limits to everyone (but me). They grumbled but knew that their livelihood was at stake (if word got out that the crew was untrustworthy that would kill the business). Because it was so beautiful here the Brenners asked to remain here tonight so we all slept on the boat that night rather than returning to the resort.

I rose early the next morning having slept amazingly well. Stretching out I decided to make my way to the water and take a refreshing swim in the surf. I put on a pair of speedo trunks and my speedo bra and dived in. When I surfaced I found Jasmine standing on the shore in her tiny weeny bikini.

"Good Morning," I said as I toweled myself off. I managed to maintain my composure but inside my heart was pounding, my pulse was racing and the air was becoming an issue as I held my breath.

Jasmine had never seen me in this state as I tended to wear loose-fitting polo shirts and cargo shorts while out on a charter. This was the first time that she saw that despite my muscular arms and legs and Manish hairstyle, that I was actually a woman. Jasmine gave me a polite smile and replied in a chipper tone, "Good Morning.

We made small talk and she asked me if I had slept well I said yes, and asked her if she had slept well. She said she had and was excited to get to the next island where we were going to explore some of the underwater caves she had read about. As soon as everyone was up and we had breakfast we made our way to the island to finish the charter. Jasmine was up topmost of the day asking all kinds of questions about the island and I told her and her brother everything I knew. My mechanic, an older man told the pair all the stories he had lived and been told over his lifetime about these islands, and the two were absolutely captivated.

I noticed that at some point during our voyage that Jasmine had changed into a cute, more subdued swimsuit. I could see the blue thong bikini bottoms Jasmine was wearing underneath her sheer white sarong and a matching blue bikini top. The top easily had 10 times the amount of material as her favored bikini which was basically string and patches on her nipples and crotch. I'm sure her mother said something after probably catching someone oogling the young beauty.

Seeing her in such an outfit, even with more material, was making me extremely horny. This girl was stoking a fire inside me that I hadn't felt in years. I thought as I watched her tanning on the deck what it would be like to play with her gorgeous young body. As she did this I wondered to myself if this young beauty had a boyfriend back home. From my perch, I moved my eyes up and down her trim body. This time I was smart enough to be wearing sunglasses in her presence so no one could see where I was looking or for how long. Jasmine was so beautiful, had such an innocent look to her but there was a hint of naughtiness there as well. I thought she and I could have some fun but what about the parents? Hmm. Daddy's little princess... more like Daddy's little cock tease (even though I didn't have a real cock).

CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,238 Followers