Tempest in a Teacup: Aug 2020

Info
Answering fan letters and updating everyone.
51 words
4.82
5k
0
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First installment of my non-masturbatory podcast-style audio updating my fans and listeners about real life happenings, dating life, my usual amount of side-bars, non-sequitur segues, and tangents. Online dating woes, polyamory tails and trials. And reading some of YOUR emails and answering your questions!

**NOTE: NO SEX IN THIS AUDIO**

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
DeusdarkDeusdarkover 3 years ago

This format is great, no matter the timing. Thank you for your amazing ability to put yourself out there. I remember you talking about being worried that due to the process taking so long, your recording might no longer be relevant. My opinion is that you've hit a great middle ground here, framing the POV so that this format is not as time sensitive.

The truth behind your words here and your real talk series is what makes you different from other audio authors here.

Keep up the awesome work, I wish you all the best, and I can't wait for whatever you put out next.

Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsongover 3 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

*squee!*

NOTHING makes me happier to know that I have, in any way, helped couples be more open and communicative with one another! 💕 Truly. Thank you. 💋

Tempest

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

What gets me off the most is your honesty. You have helped me be a better husband. And, other guys, guess what: wife might not want to experiment, but will love you more for the honest transparency. Good sex will come your way if you listen to her feelings. To Tempest’s instructions. I love the energy play and it helps me be productive at work.

Share this

Similar Stories

Tempest in a Teapot: Growing Up A SFW Discussion on sexual & personal evolution and maturityin Audio
Real Talk: R-E-S-P-E-C-T Real life dating story and some words about respect.in Audio
The Circle Ch. 01 Why limit yourself to just one girlfriend?in Group Sex
Real Talk: A Real Life Update Real Life update and ideas for interactivity going forward.in Audio
The Game Grown-ups having fun, spicing things up.in Mature
More Stories