Tempest in a Teapot: 5 Years

Info
A reintroduction after 5 years cumming and recording for you.
34 words
4.5
8.5k
1
4
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I realized that I am edging up on five whole years being an audio performer... so much has changed; *I* have changed, grown and evolved.

Perhaps it is time to reintroduce myself...

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
LolaMCatLolaMCatabout 1 year ago

I followed a rabbit trail and ended up here. I've never listened to anything else you've posted. Thank you for sharing this. You are so open and brave in a way I don't think I could ever be.

I didn't expect to laugh out loud but I did. I also teared up when you said things I needed to hear today.

I don't know if any your other audios will be a good fit for me but I think you and I could have a great fucking time in Target. For me it's writing utensils and notebooks.

Thank you, Tempest, for sharing yourself.

😘

Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsongalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@GivingThisATry -- WELCOME to the community!! Lit is a great place (once you get past the upload and review times, but I am glad they do take such care with what they post) and I hope you enjoy all the love and support I have! 💕

SummerYan- Thanks for being a fan!! I do love it, but what I love most is just creating a safe, warm place where we can all just be ourselves; be that alone in your car or over earbuds at the office or shared in bed with a partner. Thank you for letting me be apart of your world!

~ Tempest

SummerYanSummerYanalmost 2 years ago

Hi, just wanna say thank you for everything you share, im glad you really enjoy doing this and it shows, I really do enjoy listening to you. You are amazing. Im a 44 yr old maried man, and im a uge fan of yours😘

GivingThisATryGivingThisATryalmost 2 years ago

This was amazing. YOU are amazing. Thank you so much for sharing yourself with us in such an open and genuine way! I had no idea I would listen to something like this tonight but am so glad i did. You made me smile, and genuinely made me cry, and made me laugh out loud (and not just giggles, either, like deep belly laughs), and you were even nice enough to leave me throbbing and hungry for you. I loved every minute of this. As a guy who's just starting to dip his toes into the whole erotic audio thing (made a couple brand new submissions but they're still being reviewed), this was inspiring. I'm only just very recently re-discovering this site after several years away, so apparently the last time I was looking at what was new here you hadn't begun recording yet. I'm so glad this was how I first heard you. Very much looking forward to perusing the rest of your work! Hope someone has made you cum nice and hard today!

Share this

Similar Stories

First Time for Everything Her first recording.in Audio
It's Been Awhile Was away, now I’m back. Maybe.in Audio
Good Girl Rebekka follows her Master's instructions.in Audio
Pussy Fingering and Slapping Listen as I moan, finger, and slap my pussy.in Audio
G-Spot Orgasm and Buttplug Play Orgasm while playing with glass toys and buttplug.in Audio
More Stories