Temptation

Story Info
Amber's curse starts to influence other people.
1.6k words
4.36
1.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, Amber woke up, yawned and stretched. Having all these erotic dreams, she had more and more trouble getting up and getting ready for school in time. She yawned again. To know it was Saturday and she did not need to rush made her smile as she stretched once more. She felt the touch of the sheets on her naked skin and briefly wondered why she was naked as she was usually wearing a t-shirt and panties when she went to bed. She inhaled sharply as she remembered last night's dream and shook her head. "These dreams are getting more and more weird every night," she thought. She stretched again, remembering how real the dream this time had felt, how real the hands felt as they touched and fondled her tender skin. She felt the strange warmth grow again within her and she quickly opened her eyes and snapped out of it.

"God, " she thought, "what is happening? I never felt like this before. So... so... horny?" It almost was as if a faint voice had planted that word in her mind. She looked at the word in her mind, turned it around, and tried to feel it. Yes, it was the right word. Horny, this was what she had been in this dream, and horny was, what she was about to get again, the longer she thought about it. "I better get a shower," she thought and giggled. "A cold one I guess is what I need!" She got up and went to the shower. Being the only child of a rich family definitely had its advantages, advantages like having her bathroom right next to her room.

Amber turned the shower on and watched herself in the mirror. Her light brown hair was tamed by a ponytail and as she looked at her face, she suddenly decided to wear her hair open. She untied the ribbon and let her hair fall open. As she watched it flow over her shoulders, she briefly wondered how it felt in waves instead of the boring way it usually looked. She remembered how she pinched her nipple hard in her dream and looked at it checking if she had caused any bruises. But although she knew it had only been a dream, she was relieved it looked unharmed.

She entered the shower and sighed as the warm water washed over her skin and she closed her eyes, enjoying the sensations it gave her. As she soaped her body, her mind drifted back to the dream and she remembered the shadow and how she... wanted it. Her hands moved over her skin as she stood in the shower, moving them over her skin that was slippery from the shower gel. A hand cupped the breast she had fondled so roughly last night and her fingers brushed over a hard nipple, a touch that felt electric and ignited the warmth that changed quickly into a fire. She leaned with her back against the wall, her legs bent lightly, one hand caressing her breasts while the other caressed her belly and moved closer and closer to the heat's source between her legs. Her head tilted slightly to the side, her mouth open as she breathed faster with closed eyes, waiting for the shadow to appear again in the darkness of her mind. Within moments, the succubus semen in her sex ignited the lust and had her breathing hard and fast again.

"Honey? Don't use up all the warm water, ok? Breakfast is ready, so come down and eat with us before we leave!" She gasped as her mother's voice from outside her room yanked her from the erotic abyss. She quickly toweled herself dry and dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. And it was probably the confusion that made her forget about putting on a bra and kept her from noticing how her hard, perky nipples were outlined under the thin fabric of her t-shirt.

Her mom looked up from her breakfast when Amber entered the kitchen and smiled at her. Amber sat down and smeared peanut butter on her pancake. She still felt that desire in her pussy and wondered why she just seemed to be unable to stop feeling so horny all day. When she was lifting her coffee cup to her lips she noticed her dad looking at her. She almost choked on her coffee when she realized he was looking at her breasts. She almost physically felt his stare and to her horror, the hot itching sensations in her nipples grew quickly until she had to use all self-control she was able to muster to keep her from reaching up to touch and rub them. She caught herself wondering if her dad was fighting the same urge and she could not help as she started to imagine the touch of his strong hands on her soft flesh for a moment, the anonymous shadow in her mind changed and his face started to transform into a very familiar form.

"Are you ok honey?" Again her mother's voice kept her from losing herself to the lust. "You look all flushed and hot darling, are you ok? You don't have a fever, do you?" Hot, Amber thought and realized how well her mother just described how she felt. Yes, hot like a bitch in heat she was.

"Oh... yes..uhm, yes I'm fine Mom, I... I just showered too hot I think." She cursed herself for not being able to find a better answer, but her mother seemed to be satisfied with that answer and returned reading her fashion magazine. She secretly looked over to her father and, to her relief, found him reading his newspaper as well.

"Jesus", she thought, "I just imagined my dad fondling my breasts. What is happening with me?" She took another sip from her coffee and felt the heat of guilt flush her face as she realized the idea did not disgust her but seemed to arouse her.

"You're sure you're okay?" she heard her mother ask her with a concerned voice. "I don't want you to get sick when we visit my mother and leave you alone at home". "No, I'm fine Mom, don't worry" She managed to smile at her. "And we don't want her to be disappointed when you don't show up, do we" she smiled, hearing her dad mumble something about Mother-in-law. "I really would like to come with you, but you know, I have to learn for my exams next week" She giggled when she heard her dad say that he should be so lucky to have to learn for an exam and both of them ignored the stern glare his wife gave him.

Just about everything seemed to be sexual this morning. She even caught herself looking at her mom and dad, imagining in almost graphical details how her father's hands cupped her mother's breast, fondling and squeezing them as he bent her over the breakfast table to fuck her from behind. As she realized what she was doing, she got up so violently, that her chair almost fell over and ran up to her room.

Amber realized she needed some distraction from her strange situation and decided to get on her bicycle and drive through the hills around town until her legs would burn and she would be too exhausted to be horny and would fall asleep, this time hopefully without having these strange dreams.

She quickly undressed and got into her tight biker pants and pulled the tight thin top over her head she used to go biking in. And, without realizing it, again failed to put on underwear. When she came back down, her parents were about to leave.

"We'll be back tomorrow around lunchtime honey. You'll find everything you need in the fridge and you know where you can find some money should you need something, ok?" Her mom hugged her. Amber felt the warmth of her body through her thin top and without thinking, hugged back.

"Oh my, Amber, don't squeeze me like this! We'll come back, I promise." her mother laughed, finally breaking the tight hug. Amber felt her puffy nipples push against her thin top and ran to her dad to hug him as well. Her father watched her run towards him and when he watched her young breasts jiggle under the yellow top, his face had an expression she had never seen before on his face.

As she hugged him tightly as well, the succubus semen in her sensed the taboo thoughts scratch at the walls of his religious education and made her push her body against him a few seconds longer. As she finally broke the embrace, she felt warm dampness coat her swollen lips and had to use all the willpower she could muster to keep her from rubbing herself like a cat in heat against his crotch. She ran away and jumped on her bike, her strong legs pumping the pedals steadily as she drove up the hill, almost as fast as she could.

Her parents watched her leave and her mother shook her head. "She sure behaves strangely today. Are you sure it's ok to leave her alone?" Her dad watched her vanish behind the hill's crest and shrugged his shoulders. "Adolescence. You know it makes them behave strangely sometimes. But she'll be fine. You know as good as I that she won't do stupid things. We can trust her."

He just wasn't sure if he could trust himself as he slipped into the car's seat, feeling the hardness of his erection press against his pants.