Temptation and Reclamation Pt. 01

Story Info
John's wife reclaims him after he's tempted by a sexy nurse.
5k words
4.6
12.1k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's Note: Every effort was made on the part of the author to ensure that no real LitErotica screen names or people were used in the creation of this story. Any similarities are purely coincidental and the author apologizes in advance for any problems caused by similarities.

John opted to have his abdomen surgery in the big city hospital just across the state line from where he lived. The surgery required he stay a day or two afterwards for observation. His surgery was in the morning and that night he was on his cellphone browsing the Literotica Message Board after his wife had gone home for the day. His nurse Lesley happened to come in and look at his phone screen while she was checking on him.

"You're on Lit too?" she asked. "I need help with a problem."

She went on to explain how she was having two separate conversations with a guy she liked, one friendly conversation and one role play conversation. She went on to explain how the role plays had started as a joke, but they realized they play off each other really well and have several really intense role play adventures. But she was feeling guilty about lying to him, saying she lived in another part of the country when in reality she lived a state away.

The description of two separate conversations, intense RP playing off each other well that started off as a joke, and the woman living in another part of the country sounded very familiar to John.

"Do you think that telling him the truth would ruin the role play chemistry?" she asked.

"No, I don't think so," he replied. "If he's like most men, he won't let a little lie get in the way of the sexual chemistry you appear to have. Do you think telling the truth would ruin the friendship?"

"I'm not sure, he's a nice guy, we're the same age, and I don't want to hurt him," she said. "I guess I'm afraid he'd be tempted to cheat on his wife with me on a regular basis if he knew I lived nearby and I don't want to be the other woman or a friend with benefits."

"Since an affair and friends with benefits are off the table, are either of you the type of person who would have a one-night stand?" he prodded.

"I'm not, but I could be tempted to have one with him, just to see if our online chemistry carries over into real-life," she said. "But I don't think he's the type to have one."

"If you did have a one-night stand with him and the sex in-person wasn't as good as the role-play would it affect future role plays for you?" he inquired.

"No, he's a sweetheart. The RPs are pure fun, imagination and fantasy."

"Then in that case I think you should tell him the truth," John said. "Also, if I weren't laid up in this hospital bed I'd stop over and do the housework and laundry for you."

Lesley's face turned bright red and her jaw dropped. A look of shock overcame her face as John mentioned those chores. The very ones that were a joke for the first of several RPs he's been having with a lit member who lived in another part of the country from him.

"You're WiseGuy269?" she asked, her eyes wide open.

"Yes I am," John replied. "And you must be the variety of Candy I'm addicted to."

"Yes, yes I am," Lesley stuttered. "How did you know? We've never exchanged pictures or even descriptions."

"Your description of events sounded too familiar so I figured I'd take a chance and throw it out there."

"What are we going to do?"

"Let me start off by saying I forgive you and you're just as beautiful as I imagined."

"Thank you" Lesley said while blushing with a hint of a smile.

Lesley, his nurse, stood 5-foot-6, straight sandy blonde hair that hung just past her shoulders, light blue eyes, a beautiful smile and a killer shapely figure. John is 5-8, but with short dark brown hair, brown eyes, and slightly overweight.

"As to what we're going to do, that's up to you," John said. "In both of our chats on Lit, nothing's changed. We're still friends and we know how to turn each other on. What we do here, in-person, with me laid up in bed and you as my nurse is up to you."

"What do you mean?" she asked with a big grin.

"It's up to you how much you think you can get away with, without setting off any vital sign alarms," John laughed. "We can behave and do nothing except for the patient-nurse interaction and that would be perfectly fine. You could also be playful and flash me and tease me when nobody is looking and I'd be perfectly fine with that. Or you could be a naughty nurse and try to bring our sex chats to life."

"Like what?" she asked with an evil glint in her eye. "What about your wife, aren't you worried about cheating on her?"

"Yes, I would be cheating and you'd be cheating too since you're still married," John said. "But, in light of our chats and how beautiful you are; I know I would give into temptation. As to the naughty nurse scenario, several possibilities come to mind. You could stand close to the bed and let me finger you while you check my vitals, you could give me a happy ending sponge bath, a blowjob under the covers, or if the shower chair is sturdy enough you can help me into the bathroom and ride me while I sit on it. I'm sure there's other possibilities. Think it over and let me know what you've decided."

"Wow," she said. "You certainly know how to press the boundaries."

"It's like I said in our second or third role play, I'm addicted to you and those were the first things that came to mind. Just remember, although neither of us wants a one-night stand, I can easily see myself giving in to temptation having one with you."

"I need to figure out what I'm comfortable with," she said.

"It's okay," John replied. "Even if nothing physical happens and we just flirt in-person it's all good. Once I'm home and at a computer we can resume fucking each other's brains out in our chats.

"Maybe we can even have one featuring a naughty nurse," he added laughing.

She broke out in a big smile and laughed at that comment.

"You're right," she said breathing a sigh of relief. "Nothing will change between us."

Then she walked over to him and leaned over so her face was next to his.

"Maybe I can be a little naughty now," she whispered as she licked his ear and reached down to run her fingers quickly over his cock making John twitch before she left the room.

Half an hour later she returned.

"How's my favorite patient doing?" she asked as she lifted her scrubs shirt for a few seconds, revealing her bare breasts underneath before quickly putting it down.

"I thought about what you said earlier and it made me hot," she said. "Wanna see?"

John could only nod, not believing his luck.

She moved closer to him and lowered the front of her scrub pants just enough for John to see a neatly trimmed bush and her pussy lips glistening with moisture. She stuck three fingers down the front of her pants and inserted them into her pussy and rubbed before quickly withdrawing them.

"Want a taste?" she grinned as she offered her fingers to John's mouth for him to lick clean.

She then reached down and started to stroke his cock while revealing her ample cleavage to him.

"God, I wish I knew a way to get this inside me," she whispered.

"Just slide into bed next to me, it's not hard," John whispered back.

"At least not yet," Lesley giggled. "Let me give you a few more minutes of teasing, then it will be."

"Oh really?" John said as he raised his eyebrows and reached a hand out to rub the front of her pants.

She took his hand and guided it inside the waistband of the scrubs so he could finger her pussy. He started to slide a finger inside her and wiggle it.

"Damn you," she whispered in his ear. "You need to stop wiggling the finger or else I'm going to start moaning and we'll be caught."

"Okay," John said dejectedly and stopped the wiggling and just rubbed his fingers against her dampness.

At that moment her buzzer went off, paging her to the nurse's station.

"Shit, I have to go, we'll finish later," she said as she removed his fingers from her pants and ran off.

John took in Lesley's scent off his fingers before licking them clean. In his aroused state it took him a while to get to sleep.

A few hours later he was awakened to the sensation of a tongue licking his ear and a hand stroking his cock.

"Wake up sleepyhead," Lesley teased. "I want a shot of your cream to start the day."

With that she started stroking him harder and faster.

"Warn me when you're going to shoot and I'll take it in my mouth," she whispered as she planted soft kisses on his neck before kissing him on the lips.

She slid her tongue into his mouth for a quick kiss before continuing her soft pleas.

"We don't have much time," she whispered again, leaning in so John could look down her shirt at her cleavage.

John moaned softly and took another deep breath.

"You've left me no choice," she said as she moved her head under the sheet taking the head of his cock between her lips and twirling her tongue around it while sliding a finger into his anus and massaging his prostate.

"Oh shit," John moaned as he put his hands in her hair and raised his hips, shooting a huge load into her mouth.

Lesley swallowed it all down and then lifted her head from the sheets grinned at John.

"Just what the doctor ordered," she said while wiping her mouth.

"Doctor's orders for you or for me?" John laughed.

"For me and that was delicious," she said.

"Do I get to reciprocate?" he asked.

"Not yet," Lesley said and flashed John her bare ass before leaving the room.

An hour later John's wife Karen showed up for visiting hours and took a seat in the room.

"How are you feeling? Are they treating you well?" she asked.

"I'm feeling good and they're treating me great," John said just as Lesley walked in the room.

"I'm his overnight nurse, Lesley and he's doing as well as we expected following the surgery," Lesley said. "My shift ends in 30 minutes and I was just coming in to make a final check on him before going over his chart with the day nurse."

"Forgive me for saying so, but you're an extremely attractive nurse," Karen said. "I'm surprised Mr. One-Track mind over there hasn't hit on you or made any offensive comments."

"What are you talking about?" Lesley said. "He's been well-behaved the whole time."

"He's always trying to get me to have sex," Karen said. "Any romantic situation, a nice footrub, a backrub, soaping each other up in the shower, always has to turn sexual. Sometimes I wish he'd just find a mistress to get the sex out of his system with so he could be simply tender and loving with me."

"Are you giving me permission to have an affair?" John asked.

"No," Karen said. "It's just that I wish you would stop thinking with your penis all the time. You have to accept your sex drive is higher than mine and I don't want it all the time."

Lesley, whose face was turning red with embarrassment interrupted.

"Sorry, but I need to break-up this conversation and do one final set of vitals," she said.

At that moment Karen's cellphone went off.

"Sorry, I need to take this, it's work," she said and left the room.

"Now I see why you escape into the fantasy world of Lit with me," Lesley said.

"It's not like this all the time," John said. "Only when she gets stressed with work."

Karen's 5-foot-4 with shoulder length light brown hair, green eyes, and a plump figure. Not full-figured, but the extra pounds show in her hips, ass, thighs and chest.

"Your vitals are normal, so there's a chance you're going home today," Lesley said. "Although a selfish part of me wants you back tonight, I have ideas for how you can reciprocate."

A few minutes later Karen returned while Lesley was going over John's chart with the day nurse Heather.

Later in the day John and Karen were notified that although all of his vitals were good there was one level in his bloodwork that was off and the doctor wanted him to spend an extra night as a precaution.

Before Karen left, Lesley came back to greet them.

"Looks like we'll be together for another night," she laughed.

"Yes indeed," John laughed.

"Take good care of him," Karen said as she was getting ready to leave.

"I will," Lesley said and left the room.

"Honey," John said to his wife. "If tonight or after discharge I hooked up with nurse Lesley and she granted my one-track mind wishes, would you be okay with it?"

"Whaaaaat?" Karen responded.

"You heard me," John replied. "You say that sometimes you wish I had a mistress to get those urges out of me. So if by some miracle nurse Lesley and I fucked, not that someone that beautiful would be interested in me, but if it did happen, how would you feel?"

"I'd be shocked, I'd be hurt," Karen began. "But if fucking someone that beautiful makes you happy, then I wouldn't want to stop you. I know you love me and will come back to me. I'd be hurt that you'd go ahead and have sex with someone else and would be using her just for sex. I thought you were better than that."

Karen had a tear in her eye when John called her over.

He hugged her, kissed her lips and wiped away her tears.

"You know me," John said chuckling. "I'm just your horny old man who wanted to get your thoughts on a fantasy situation."

They said good nights to each other and did a little tongue kiss.

"I might need to have a welcome home surprise for you," she said with a grin as she left.

After Karen left the room, Lesley came in with Heather and was updated on John's condition before leaving to move on to the next patient.

A short time later Lesley returned with a smile.

"Your chart says you can try taking a shower if you're careful not to get your scars wet," Lesley said. "Heather says you didn't want to try taking one during the day while your wife was here. Do you want to try taking one now?"

"Yes I do," John replied. "It will feel good to clean up."

"Give me a minute to let the other nurses know I'll be in here for a little bit to help you if needed," she said and walked out.

She helped John out of the bed and let him lean on her arm as they walked to the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom she turned on the water for the shower and helped John remove his gown so he stood naked in front of her.

"Don't want these getting wet," she said and removed her nurse's uniform.

John felt himself start to get hard immediately as he took in the sight of the beauty in front of him.

"We need to clean you up," Lesley said as she sat him on the bench and took a soapy washcloth and massaged his shoulders and then chest.

She slipped her tongue into his mouth as he reached out and massaged her breasts, rolling the nipples in his fingers.

She moved her hand down and started to stroke his cock.

"We don't have much time, we need to get you ready fast," she whispered and stroked harder and faster. "But we also need to get me ready."

With that she let go of his cock and stood on a stepstool to wet his hair, putting her pussy at face level.

Quickly taking the cue, John moved his face to her pussy, making a slow lick along her moistening lips and squeezing her ass.

He slid his tongue inside the lips and made another slow lick from bottom to top. He moved a hand to her pussy and started rubbing near the top while sticking his tongue inside her as far as it could go.

She was biting her lip, stifling her moans of pleasure as John's fingers found their mark and starting rubbing her clit.

"I can't take it anymore," she whispered and climbed off the stool, grabbed the condom she had brought in with her, and straddled his lap.

Reaching down between them she put the condom on his cock and then rubbed it against her pussy twice before raising her hips and guiding it inside her. She wrapped her hands around his shoulders, leaning forward offering her breasts to his mouth before starting to ride him.

She was riding hard and fast, the sound of their wet skin slapping together was echoing in the bathroom. She had excellent control of her vaginal muscles, squeezing John's cock tightly, trying to milk him to a quick orgasm.

It worked for both of them as just three minutes later John clamped his lips around a nipple as he raised his hips and started cumming hard. The feel of his twitching cock inside her set Lesley off as she buried her face in his neck and moaned softly.

A moment later they shared another kiss before Lesley dried him off, put a fresh gown on him and helped him back to bed.

An hour later Lesley came back to the room.

"Can we talk?" she asked.

"Yes," he replied. "What do you want to talk about?"

"What happened earlier," she said. "I feel guilty. I never wanted to be the other woman or have a one-night stand, but my lustful feelings for you based on our chats took over."

"I feel guilty too," he said. "I never wanted to cheat on her, but I've never been seduced or tempted before tonight. Like you, I let my lustful feelings from our chats do the thinking for me"

"Should we tell her?" Lesley asked.

"No," John said. "I don't want to hurt her."

"So what do we do?" she asked. "I don't want this to be a one-night stand, but I don't want to be the other woman in an affair."

"You're too special for this to be a wham-bam-thank you ma'am," John said. "But she's too special to have an affair behind her back. I'm not going to leave her for you or anyone else. However, I do want to find a way we can have one day or one night of unrushed, passionate sex. A time where we get to mix lustful fucking with making love, where we explore everything that's been building between us online and that got let out tonight. Then after that meeting, we put it all behind us, knowing we shared a tender moment together that's ours and only ours. We can remain friends and I'm not talking friends with benefits or fuck buddies, but just very dear friends who care about each other and who have strong and lustful feelings for each other."

Lesley had some tears of joy in her eyes as John spoke.

"I think I'd like that," she said.

"Good," he replied. "Now let's behave ourselves for the rest of the night."

"Sounds good," she laughed.

"So...," John said. "Now that we've lived the naughty nurse scenario I guess there's no need to RP it unless you have more action in mind for it."

"No," Lesley laughed. "I'm sure we can come up with some other scenarios."

"Come over here," John said.

Lesley went next to the bed and John gave her a hug and a peck on the cheek, which she returned.

"You want to know something?" John said.

"What?" she replied.

"I'm still addicted to you," he laughed.

She laughed and smiled and left the room.

The next day, shortly after lunch John was discharged and Karen brought him home. He was told he could resume normal activity, but to avoid lifting, excessive bending, or sitting for long periods.

She helped him to the bedroom, helped him undress down to his boxers and propped him up in bed.

"Just relax honey," she said and ducked into the bathroom.

A few minutes later she made an announcement.

"Close your eyes until I tell you to open them," she said.

John obediently closed his eyes and waited.

When Karen told him to open his eyes his jaw dropped.

She had stepped out of the bathroom wearing a black silk stocking and garter set with a silky red negligee that highlighted her curves, showed off her ample cleavage, and barely covered her ass. In their 15 years of marriage she had never worn stockings and garters or a negligee that revealing.

"Come here lover man," she growled sexily and John felt his cock begin to stiffen.

He got up and walked over to her. When he arrived they embraced, she wrapping her arms around his upper back and shoulders pulling him in for a kiss. He wrapped one arm around her back, pressing her body against his while his other arm hung lower so his hand could grab her ass and squeeze it. He ground his pelvis against hers as their mouths opened and their tongues met.

12