Temptation and Reclamation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long passionate kiss, they looked lovingly into each other's eyes.

"What's gotten into you?" John said fighting back a laugh.

"After your comments at the hospital I wanted to show you I can be just as sexy as that nurse," Karen said.

"Honey I love seeing this side of you," John said. "I love this outfit, but you didn't have to do it. I always have the hots for you. You just don't always reciprocate when my sex drive is higher."

"I'm sorry for that," she said. "But right now, I want you. I want to fuck your brains out, let you recover and then fuck some more. Or to quote Jackson Browne, make love until our strength is gone, then get back up and do it again. I need to reclaim you from that nurse. I don't want to know if you fucked her or not. But right now you're mine and I'm staking my claim to you."

"I like the way you think," John said. "But let's save that lust-fueled fucking for later. Right now I want to make passionate love to you, bringing you to climax as many times as I can."

"In that case you can start by giving me a massage," Karen said as she laid on her stomach on the bed, knowing how looking at her ass while he rubs her feet turns him on.

Her feet were barely hanging off the bed. John stepped between her legs and took the left one in his hands. He bent her leg and put her foot on his shoulder. As he rubbed his way up he was planting soft kisses on her thru the stockings. He took her stockinged foot and began to kiss it, running his tongue over the toes and then along the sole.

Karen sighed as her right foot moved to John's crotch and slowly started to rub his cock. She knows the feeling of the stockings against his skin, especially his cock, drives him crazy.

After lavishing her left leg and foot with massages and kisses he moved to the right. While he gave the right leg the same massage/kissing treatment he gave the left, she used her left foot to rub his cock.

After lowering her leg off his shoulder he leaned forward slightly and started to massage the backs of her thighs, running his hand up her leg, under the negligee and using his fingertips to tease her pussy through the garter.

The entire time she continued to rub his cock with the stockings.

"Your hands feel so good and your cock feels so hard," she moaned.

John wondered what had gotten into her as she usually doesn't like to talk dirty like that.

He climbed onto the bed between her legs and continued to massage further up her back under the negligee. Until he was massaging her shoulders. Then he slid off the bed and encouraged her to roll over.

Laying on her back, he was able to look into her eyes and see a huge grin on her face.

"You need to dress like this more often because you're as sexy as hell in it," John grinned "But it's a shame we need to remove the negligee part. Stand up."

Karen stood up and John embraced her, squeezing her ass cheeks while kissing her deeply, pressing his tongue into her mouth. He grabbed the bottom of the negligee and peeled it up and over her head.

His mouth immediately went to her bare breasts and started to suck on them while her hand went to his hard cock and started to stroke. His hand slid inside the front of the garter and started to rub her pussy lips.

"I need this inside me," she moaned.

"Not yet," he replied. "Lie down on your back, your head hanging off the edge of the bed."

She did as she was told and John moved so he was standing by her head, his cock hanging in front of her face.

She lifted her head and started to tease the tip with her tongue as John massaged her breasts.

He groaned in pleasure as she ran her tongue over the length before taking the tip between her lips.

John pushed his cock into her mouth further as he leaned forward and started to lick her pussy through the garter.

Her moans were muffled by John's cock in her mouth and she lifted her hips as John slid the garter off her.

They were in the 69 John always desired with her, but she turned down in the past. He ran his tongue over her moist folds before slipping it between them. He had just started to lick her clit and slide two fingers into her when she took his cock out of her mouth and started to suck on his balls causing him to moan loudly in pleasure. She continued to lick his balls and stroke his cock while telling him she wanted it inside her.

"If that's what you really want," John said and moved to the other end of the bed.

He looked down at his wife, naked except for the black stockings, and smiled.

"Have I ever told you how sexy you are?" he asked.

"No," she replied. "You've always said seeing me naked turns you on, but you've never called me sexy."

She reached out with her stocking-clad feet and started to massage his rock-hard cock.

"Are you just going to look are you going to get in me?" she asked.

With that John growled, moved her to the edge of the bed, lifted her stocking clad legs and pushed into her in one quick hard stroke.

He started pumping into her with a slow, steady rhythm as she ran her legs up and down his sides pushing her hips up to meet his thrusts.

Seeing the look on his face as she rubbed the stockings, she wrapped her legs around his back and ran them up and down.

"Harder please," she whispered.

John started pounding her harder and leaned in to kiss her again.

"God you feel so good, I'm getting close," John groaned.

"Then stop," Karen said and unlocked her legs. "I need to ride you before you shoot."

Karen continued to give instructions.

"Sit with your back against the headboard and your legs straight out," she said.

John got up and moved into this position.

Karen immediately straddled his lap, guiding his cock into her warm, wet pussy, offering her tits to his mouth as she leaned forward and grabbed the top of the headboard.

She started riding him slowly at first.

"What's gotten into you?" John asked. "Who taught you these things?"

"It's like I said earlier, I'm reclaiming you from that nurse," Karen said. "I asked Sharon for advice and read some message boards on the internet. Now shut up and enjoy this fucking I'm giving you."

Karen was in complete control, riding his cock hard and fast. Sweat was dripping off her forehead and forming on her breasts. He was licking the sweat off the breasts as fast as he could. He heard her breath coming in quick pants. She was starting to moan how good it all felt.

All of this was quickly becoming too much for John.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum," he groaned as he grabbed her hips and held her down as he pushed his hips up, shooting an endless amount cum into her.

"Yes! That's it" she cried out as she felt his cum filling her.

She took her hands off the headboard and embraced her husband.

He hugged her back as their lips met for a tender kiss.

"So am I the only one you want to fuck?" she asked.

"No," John laughed. "There's others I want to fuck, but you're the only one I will fuck. My cock, tongue and body are your property."

"Good," she smiled. "Remember this. I know I will. I haven't been this satisfied in a long time."

"Does this mean we'll have performances like this more often?" John asked while smiling.

"We'll see," Karen said as she got off the bed and headed into the bathroom.

After she closed the door John's cellphone alert buzzed. He had a text message. He didn't recognize the number, but the message read:

Can't wait to see you again - Lesley

12