Temptation Ch. 01

Story Info
Older man tempted by two teenagers...
5.4k words
4.64
20k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Temptation Ch. 01

It had only been two days but David Sterling was already missing his girlfriend, Karen. Her mother wasn't well so she was away looking after her and could be away for some time. David had met Karen some five years ago, had moved in with her nearly two years ago and they had never been apart since, until now.

Friday evening, around eleven, David was drying himself after showering and caught sight of his reflection in the mirror. Nearly six feet in height, hairy chest, short black hair, he wasn't in bad shape for his age of forty six.

Pulling on his blue pyjama trousers, he didn't usually wear a top, he headed towards his bedroom. As he was about to pass Samie's room, his girlfriends nineteen year old daughter, he paused when he heard talking. Samie had her friend, Emma, staying the night. The bedroom door was ajar and David couldn't resist listening to their conversation.

"So come on Em, I'm dying to know what happened at Jason's party last week. I know something happened, spill the beans," David heard Samie ask her friend.

"Promise you won't tell anyone if I tell you," Emma replied.

"No of course not... come on, tell me," Samie promised.

"Well I'd had a few drinks so I went upstairs and found the bathroom to have a pee, luckily there wasn't a queue, I was sitting there and suddenly the door flew open. I'd obviously forgotten to lock it, stupid me," Emma explained.

"Who was it? Come on Em, I'm dying to know," Samie impatiently pressed her friend.

"It was Jason's dad, I thought his parents were out but obviously not, or at least his dad wasn't. Sorry he, said but didn't leave. He was starring at my black knickers that were around my knees. Before I knew what was happening he'd grabbed hold of my panties and yanked them down my legs, I nearly fell off the toilet," Emma said.

"Oh my God, what did you do?" Sammie asked.

"I was shocked, I watched him lift the panties to his nose. He started sniffing them!...then he looked me in the eye and sniffed them again. It was a look of pure lust. Then he grabbed my arm and before I knew it he led me to, what I assumed was his bedroom, and he'd thrown me on the bed. I hadn't even had a chance to wipe after peeing," Emma said.

"Bloody hell Em! Did he hurt you?" Samie asked, concerned.

"He didn't hurt me, he was just forceful but not in a violent way," Emma assured her friend.

"What did he do?" Samie asked.

"He pulled me by my legs so my bum was on the edge of the bed then knelt down and pushed my legs right back. I was wearing that short black dress which had ridden up when he pulled me, so now my pussy and arse were completely exposed," Emma explained.

Listening by the door David was trying to envisage the sight of Emma half naked on the bed. He'd met the girl on many occasions, being a close friend of Samie's. She was a very attractive girl, long blond hair, blue eyes, a full figure, not skinny but certainly not overweight. He listened on...

"Why didn't you stop him Em? I mean, he assaulted you!" Samie said with surprise.

"I know... but, well... The thing is I'd had a few drinks and, well to be honest I was feeing really horny that night. I should have stopped him I know but... I'm so glad I didn't Sam, it was incredible!" Emma said with excitement.

"So what did he do to you?" Samie asked with interest.

"God it's making me horny just thinking back now. He started licking all the way up between my bum cheeks. Didn't touch my pussy, he just licked all the way up and all the way back down my arse crack. Then he started pausing as his tongue passed my anus, and lightly flicked the tip of his tongue against my arsehole. He carried on doing it for ages, up and down up and down, flicking my arsehole then up and down again. Sam, it was amazing!" Emma said, reliving the moment.

"Wow, no one has ever licked my arse. Can't imagine what it's like," Samie said.

"It's so good Sam, you wouldn't believe it. He must of done it for several minutes but it felt like forever. Licking from the top of my arse crack and all the way down one more time he didn't stop and I felt his tongue slowly lick up my pussy. My whole body shook. When he reached my clit, that was it... I started to come... come like I've never come before. Oh God, I'm feeling so bloody horny now just talking about it," Emma said.

She wasn't the only one feeling horny, David suddenly realised his penis was rock hard and in danger of escaping from his pyjamas.

"I know how you feel, it's getting me worked up," Samie admitted.

"It's not the end of the story!" Emma exclaimed, "I hadn't finished coming when he lowered my legs to the floor, moved to the side of the bed and pulled me over. Pulling the straps of my dress and bra down he quickly pulled my tits out and began fondling them. Still stroking my tits and pinching the nipples with his left hand his right was soon between my legs. I don't think I'd finished coming when I felt a finger slip between my pussy lips and wriggled up inside me. I was coming again," Emma said.

"Now I am properly horny. I was just trying to think... Jason's dad, he must be what... forty eight or so," Samie said.

"Yeah something like that. I've always fancied older men and now even more so. I probably shouldn't tell you but I rather like your mums bloke," Emma admitted.

David's ears pricked up. He had no idea the girl thought that way. It certainly gave his ego a boost.

"I probably shouldn't admit it either but I've had the same thoughts," Samie said.

"What! You mean older men or David?" Emma asked.

"Well, both really," Samie said.

David was amazed at what he was hearing. There had never been any impropriety between Samie and himself that's for sure but he couldn't fail to see how the girl had grown into a very desirable young woman since he had known her and he'd be lying if he said he'd never thought of her in that way.

"Well I wouldn't turn him down that's for sure," Emma said, "anyway, to finish my story, he fingered me some more and then suddenly his hands were off of me and I looked up to see him pulling his cock out of his jeans. He pulled me up so I was sitting on the side of the bed and pushed his helmet against my lips smearing his pre-cum all over them. He told me to stick my tongue out and when I did he slapped his knob against it."

"Did he have a big cock?" Samie asked.

"Not that big but big enough. It tasted so good on my tongue Em. I love the taste of a cock, especially when it's slimy with pre-cum. He started wanking himself and told me to suck on his knob. I couldn't help it, I started fingering myself. He pulled his knob out my mouth and wanked faster until he shot his load all over me. As soon as I tasted his cum I orgasmed again," Emma said.

"Fuck Em, no wonder you've been in such a good mood lately. I knew something had happened at the party, but I had no idea it was anything like that. That's made me so wet." Samie said.

"Yeah me too. Could do with David in here right about now," Emma said laughing.

"I bet you could, I bet you'd like him to lick your arse," Samie said laughing as well.

David was shocked at what he was hearing. He couldn't resist and burst in to the bedroom, "Is that right," he said.

The girls were sitting cross legged on the bed facing each other. Both wore long nightshirts with short sleeves. Emma's shirt was just plain white while Samie's was a light shade of pink with the words 'Hug Me' in blue letters across the front. It was obvious that neither of them were wearing bra's.

"Oh God! Have you been listening?... how much did you hear?" Samie asked. Her face blushing bright red.

"Long enough," David replied smiling.

He turned to Emma, she didn't look embarrassed in the least. She was smiling back at him but kept glancing down at the rather obvious bulge in his pyjamas, "Well... was Samie right, would you like your arse licked?" he asked.

"Well, if you're offering," Emma said with a giggle.

"Emma!" Samie exclaimed in a disapproving tone.

"What... you know you want it too... go on, admit it," Emma admonished her friend.

"Well... yeah, but," Samie said sheepishly.

"But nothing, you want it just as much as me. I'd love a replay of last week at the party," Emma said looking up at David with a dirty grin.

"A bit of role play then. Okay, so from what I heard you was sitting on the toilet," David said looking around the bedroom.

There was a small padded stool tucked in under the dressing table, "That should do" he said pulling the pink cushioned stool out, "this can be the toilet."

Emma caught on straight away and climbed from the bed, where both girls had been sitting, and sat on the stool. She slipped her knickers down so they were almost on her knees. David looked across at Samie to see her reaction. She still looked embarrassed but her face had returned to it's usual colour. She wouldn't meet his gaze.

Looking back at Emma, who still had that dirty grin on her face, his eyes dropped down to the pink panties stretched between the girls shapely lightly tanned legs. There was a large darker pink patch on the material that gave away her obvious excitement.

"So lets see if I can remember your story. Tell me if I get it wrong," David said, smiling at Emma as he bent down.

David couldn't be heavy handed, it wasn't in his nature, so he gently pulled the girls pink cotton panties down her silky smooth legs, carefully lifting each small foot in turn, admiring the sweet red painted toenails as he did so, and removed them. He strayed slightly from the story by kissing each of Emma's feet in turn as he lifted them.

"That didn't happen," Emma said with a smile, "But I'm not complaining."

"So now I sniff your wet knickers, is that right?" David asked, knowing full well the answer.

Emma simply nodded her head and watched with glee as David spread the pink material out between his hands. He held her gaze as he lifted the wet patch to his nose and sniffed in the girls most intimate scent. Her eyes shifted momentarily to his crotch when his erect penis twitched under the thin material of his pyjamas in reaction. It twitched again when he took another sniff. A subtle combination of clean linen and the unmistakable musky odour of the young girls pussy.

With a final sniff David turned towards Samie who hadn't moved, still sitting cross legged on the bed. He threw Emma's panties towards her. Although not expecting it she caught them in both hands and then quickly dropped them on the bed beside her. She looked up, still with the same embarrassed sheepish grin on her face.

"Got to throw you on the bed now, is that right?" David asked as he turned back to Emma.

"Yeah, that's right," Emma replied with a expectant smile, knowing what was coming next.

David carefully picked the girl up, walked to the side of the bed, the other side to where Sammie sat, and dropped her down. He couldn't bring himself to throw her as she had described in her story, dropping her a few inches was as rough as he was comfortable with.

Moving to the foot of the bed he grabbed her ankles and gently pulled her down so her bum was on the edge. Her nightshirt rode up and was left just covering her breasts. His cock twitched several times as he got his first look at Emma's clean shaven pussy, the wet lips protruding slightly, unobstructed by hair. Still holding her ankles David stared at the gorgeous sight before him for a few seconds before sinking to his knees.

Pushing her legs back, her bum lifted off of the bed enabling David easy access to Emma's perfect round behind. Starting at the very top of her arse crack he slowly licked all the way down. Emma let out a moan of pleasure and continued to moan as David licked slowly up and down.

"Oh, oh yeah oh fuck," Emma cried out when David flicked her anus a few times with the tip of his tongue.

For several minutes he repeatedly licked up and down her sweet cheeks occasionally probing and teasing her arsehole as she had described in her recollection, working Emma up into a frenzy. Her moans and groans getting louder and louder with more and more exclamations of her sexual pleasure.

One last lick from top to bottom David continued on to Emma's wet pussy lips, "Oh Fuck... Oh God, she cried out.

Wiggling his tongue between her warm soft lips David glanced up and caught Samie sniffing on her friends soaking wet pink panties. She was enjoying the same scent as he was right now, only he was enjoying it straight from the source.

Emma was coming even before his tongue reached her stiff sensitive little clit. Her whole body tensed up and she fell quiet apart from the odd soft whimper and the sound of her struggling to get her breath. Her orgasm seemed to go on for ever no doubt helped by David's tongue and lips as he continued to work on her clit, pussy lips and the occasional lick of her anus.

Emma was still panting hard as David lowered her legs and repositioned himself to stand at the side of the bed. He pulled her nightshirt further up to uncover her breasts. Her nipples stood out hard and stiff from the young girls perfect gorgeous mounds. Cupping the left breast in his right hand he ran the other hand down Emma's flat stomach.

When David's fingers touched Emma's sensitive clitoris her whole body shook. He slipped his middle finger into her pussy. She was very tight but so wet he had no problem and pushed his finger in as far as it would go.

"Oh, oh,,, I'm gonna come again, Oh God," Emma cried.

David finger fucked her while his palm rubbed on her clit. Still fondling her left breast Emma was soon fondling the other as another orgasm began to consume her. David glanced across at Samie and saw her sniffing on Emma's knickers again while she watched the action in front of her. She didn't notice his gaze.

"Oh yeah oh yeah oh God oh ye... "Emma cried out and then fell silent. Her body tensed, breathing in short sharp pants, her eyes closed.

David's finger was clamped so tightly deep inside her cunt he couldn't move it. He continued to play with her breast, squeezing and pinching the hard nipple until Emma's orgasm began to subside...

"Oh God that was amazing," Emma said when she finally managed to speak, "That was the best ever."

"How did I do? Was it as good as last week?" David asked after removing his finger from her pussy.

"So much better, it was incredible. Your in for a treat Samie, it's your turn now," Emma said looking over at her friend.

David looked as well. Samie didn't move. She was blushing again. Her embarrassment made worse when she realised she was still holding Emma's panties in her hands. She quickly dropped them on to the bed, "I... err.. I," she mumbled.

"Come on Sam, don't be shy. I know you want to. Go on, sit on the stool... remember your sitting on the toilet when David walks in," Emma encouraged, reminding her of the scenario that they were playing out.

David stood up and waited to see if Samie was going go through with it. She seemed unsure. He hoped not. He'd never imagined in his wildest fantasy that he would be in this situation but now it was actually happening, he was desperate to taste the girl, to pleasure her, to smell her.

Eventually Samie overcame her reticence and climbed of the bed. As she walked past David towards the stool he couldn't help notice a small wet patch on the back of her pink nightshirt. He had no doubt it was from her excitement while she watched what had just taken place. It was confirmation that she really was up for what was about to take place.

"Go on Sam, sit down and slide your knickers down," Emma encouraged her friend. She had pulled her nightshirt back down and was now sitting on the end of the bed.

David felt his cock twitching under his pyjamas with anticipation. He was suddenly aware that his pyjamas were quite wet from his leaking pre-cum. Samie slipped her panties down to her knees. She looked up at David with the same sheepish grin on her face.

Looking down David could see her panties were soaked. They were a light blue colour and looking closer he read the words on the front in red letters 'Kiss Me'. At last the moment had arrived for him to touch the girl and smell her most intimate scent. He felt like an excited child as he knelt down in front of her.

He looked down at Samie's dainty little feet, pretty little toes with the nails painted pink. He froze. An overwhelming feeling of guilt came over him. For the last three years he'd seen these little feet plodding around the house so many times. This was his girlfriends daughter! Yes he may have fantasised over her on occasion but that was fantasy. This was so wrong!

He looked up at her, "It's okay," Samie said, " she won't find out," meaning her mother

David was gobsmacked It was as though the girl had read his mind. "Are you sure?" he asked.

"Oh... is that what you're both worried about," Emma said, suddenly realising what the problem was"Look, I can assure you both that this stays between us. I'm certainly not gonna tell anyone. Come on, it's just a bit of harmless fun," She assured them both.

"Yeah, she's right, come on. You can't stop now," Samie said with a seductive smile.

David returned her smile and held her gaze as he pulled her panties down her legs. Lifting each foot in turn to remove them, he copied what he'd done with Emma and kissed each foot. He stood up and held the blue panties between his hands, again reading 'Kiss Me' on the wet material. Holding Samie's gaze, he did just that and kissed the front of her panties. He tasted her sweet juices and then sniffed in her incredible scent.

"As good as mine?" Emma piped in.

David took another long sniff, "You both smell so good," he said.

"Lets see if she likes her arse licked," Emma said.

"Yes, lets find out," he said still looking into Samie's eyes, a coy look on her face.

After another sniff David threw Samie's knickers towards Emma. She caught them and without hesitation lifted them to her nose, "Oh wow, you do smell good Sam," she said after a sniff.

David gently lifted Samie up in his arms. She was so light. Lighter than her friend, which wasn't really surprising considering she wasn't much over five feet tall and with a similar build to Emma. There was some difference between them. Noticeably Samie had wider hips than her friend but a smaller chest. They could be described as Emma being top heavy and Samie being bottom heavy in comparison.

Emma moved out of the way to let David lay Samie down where he had laid her. Emma sat cross legged and had already pulled her nightshirt down. She looked eager for the show to begin and secretly she wanted to see Samie's naked body. There had never been any intimacy between them but Emma had fantasised about it on more than one occasion.

Pulling Samie down the bed to position her as he had Emma, David got his first view of the young girls half naked body. Kneeling down he pushed her legs back and fully exposed her sexy arse and pussy. Just like her friend she was cleanly shaven. Her pussy lips extended out further than Emma's and were twisted up together. She was so wet her juices had trickled down between her bum cheeks which explained her wet nightshirt.

Emma felt a tingle between her own legs as she studied her friends body. When David started licking Samie's arse she found herself wishing it was her own tongue that was doing the licking. Still holding the blue panties in her hand she couldn't resist another sniff.

As he had done with Emma David started at the top of Samie's bum. Being a little bigger the crease of her arse was deeper, meaning he had to extend his tongue further. He slowly licked up and down a few times, tasting the pussy juice that had run down as far as her arsehole.

Samie moaned with pleasure when he paused on her anus for the first time, "Mmmm that feels... Mmmm that's so... so good."

12