Temptation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew you'd like it," Emma remarked.

Giving her the same treatment as he had her friend, David worked her slowly up until her body was trembling every time he stopped to pay attention to her arsehole. Her appreciation grew louder every time.

A final lick all the way down, his tongue touched her soft delicate pussy lips, "Oh, oh yes," Samie said loudly.

Wiggling his tongue between her sopping wet lips he was rewarded with the escape of her sexy musky odour, her juices almost poured over his tongue. At that moment he glanced up at Emma. She had her eyes closed, Samie's blue panties pressed against her nose and her other hand was under her nightshirt between her legs.

"I'm coming I'm coming I'm coming... Oh God I'm... Oh... Oh God," Samie called out.

David pulled his tongue out of her cunt and quickly licked and sucked on her clit, "Oh, Oh fuck Oh God Oh fuck, yes yes Oh fuck," Samie cried out, her whole body writhing and shivering.

Although at that moment he couldn't see her David heard whimpering from Emma, muffled by the knickers pressed to her face. She was coming too...

David had no option but to keep sucking on Samie's clit. Her hands were on his head holding him in position. It was some time before she released him, her orgasm lasted so long...

When at last he could breath again, catching his breath, he moved to the side of the bed. He was just about to pull Samie's nightshirt up further when Emma beat him to it. She was just as keen to see her friends tits as he was.

Although smaller than Emma's they were just as sexy. Apart from the size there was one other noticeable difference. The size of the darker skinned areola around her nipples was much larger.

Running his fingers over the erect nipple of her left breast he was quickly joined by Emma who was doing the same to Samie's right tit. She looked up at him and smiled wickedly. He ran his right hand down Samie's body and got the same reaction as he had from Emma when he reached her clit. Her body shook uncontrollably.

He eased his finger into her cunt and found, if anything, she was tighter than her friend. In seconds she was coming again. David wriggled his finger around inside her while she cried out again. He pinched on her nipple and saw Emma doing the same to her other breast. Eventually Samie fell silent and her body went limp...

"That's two of us well and truly satisfied, that just leaves one," Emma said smiling up at David. Climbing off the bed she grabbed him by the hand and led him from the side of the bed to where there was more room at the foot.

"Come on Sam," she said kneeling down in front of David.

Samie was in a daze, still enjoying the aftermath of her climax.

"Hurry up!" Emma said, growing impatient with her friend.

Samie, still recovering, dragged herself off the bed and knelt down next to her.

David now had both girls kneeling in front of him. Emma to his left and Samie to the right.

"Looks like someone else is rather wet," Emma said looking straight at the bulge in David's pyjamas, "I think it's about time we saw him."

Reaching out with both hands Emma pulled the pyjamas down in one sharp tug letting them drop to the floor, "Oh wow!" she exclaimed, her eyes almost bulging out of her head.

"That's... big," Samie said with surprise, "I've never seen one that big before."

"No, same here. Not in the flesh anyway," Emma said still staring.

David appreciated the comments, it's something every man likes to hear, but he knew he wasn't particularly big. Although his penis had a good girth it was only average length. He put it down to the girls inexperience.

"Go on Sam, give it a kiss," Emma said.

"I... I've never done anything like that before," Samie admitted.

"What you've never played with a cock before?" Emma said with surprise in her voice.

"Well yeah, but only with my hand," Samie said.

"Well girl it's about time you did. Go on, give it a kiss, kiss his big knob," Emma encouraged her friend.

David's penis was standing up straight as though it was pointing to the ceiling. He couldn't remember the last time he had had such an erection. Samie leaned forward and gently kissed the head. His cock immediately jerked away from her warm soft lips. Unperturbed she kissed it again, this time a little more firmly.

"I bet that tastes nice," Emma said, Is it my turn now?"

Samie sat back, smiling at her friend, "Go on then."

Emma leaned forward for her turn,"Mmmm lovely pre-cum," she said kissing and then licking David's knob, "I love it."

"Oh wow... feel his balls Em, they're so soft," Samie said exploring his scrotum with her right hand.

"Oh God yeah. Lovely shaved balls. I need to suck on them," Emma said excitedly.

Crouching down she licked the soft warm skin, "Mmmm they're so soft," Emma said enjoying the feeling and then rubbed her cheek against them, "Oh Sam, you've got to feel them on your face."

Samie dropped her head down and copied her friend, "Feels so nice," she said rubbing David's balls all over her face.

"Nice and full as well Sam. Gonna be lots of cum," Emma said.

They each took turns running their faces over David's heavy balls. He always kept them neatly shaved, his girlfriend loved how they felt as well.

"Oooo I know!" Emma exclaimed and quickly pulled her nightshirt off. As she threw her shirt on to the bed she did a double-take as she noticed Samie's light blue knickers. She picked them up and with a giggle draped them over David's penis, "There we go! hang them up to dry."

Now with her breasts exposed she lifted her left tit up with her right hand and grabbed David's shaft with the other. Pulling his cock down she ran the pre-cum covered knob against her stiff nipple, "Mmmmm, look at that... Oh fuck, that's so hot," she said pulling her breast away so the pre-cum stringed out between her nipple and David's throbbing purple glans.

Samie pulled off her nightshirt, "I've got to try that," she said.

Emma saw her chance. She cupped her friends right breast in her left hand and pulled David's cock to her nipple covering it in pre-cum that was now flowing freely. Hoping that she wasn't pushing her luck she lowered her head and sucked on Samie's nipple. There was no objection.

Emma repeated the procedure on her friends other breast, covering the nipple in David's goo and sucking it off. She looked up into Samie's eyes and although she looked a little embarrassed she was obviously enjoying it.

"Come on Sam, lets empty those balls. I wanna feel that cum all over me," Emma said with enthusiasm.

Being the less experienced of the two Samie followed her friends lead. Emma began licking up her side of David's shaft so Samie licked up the other side. Like a cat licking up milk they worked their way slowly up to the top where their tongues met. They then took it in turns to take David's big knob into their mouths and suck on it.

While Samie took her turn sucking, Emma licked down the shaft, right down to David's balls sucking one into her mouth. With Samie's soaking wet blue panties still hanging down she caught a whiff of her scent once again, "Oh Fuck Sam, your knickers smell so fucking good," she said.

"I'm I'm gonna come soon girls," David warned.

Samie immediately pulled away letting David's cock slip from her mouth. It was obvious she didn't want him to come in her mouth. Emma licked her way up his shaft and sucked on his pulsating knob while cupping his balls with her left hand, her right hand was between her own legs.

"I'm coming, oh God I'm coming," David called out.

Letting his cock free from her mouth Emma started wanking him while still playing with herself, "Oh yeah come for us, let me taste your spunk... I'll come again when I taste it," she said.

Samie was watching intently while playing with her sweet little tits, pinching her nipples. Emma momentarily stopped wanking him just long enough to pull the blue panties off of his cock, "Here, have a good sniff of Samie's sexy scent," she said handing the panties up to him.

Emma kissed his throbbing knob and carried on wanking his shaft while Samie was now caressing his balls. Taking a sniff of Samie's wet knickers was enough for David to shoot his load. Wrapping his own hand around Emma's he pulled down on his shaft and shot the first stream of spunk straight up her face.

"Oh Fuck, oh yum," Emma cried out getting her first taste of David's thick cum.

A second squirt splattered Emma full in the face and into her open mouth quickly followed by a third and a fourth, "OH Fuck that tastes so Oh fuck I'm coming," she cried out, her hand between her legs franticly rubbing her clit.

With less force two or three more squirts shot from David's cock landing on Emma's breasts with a few drops reaching her legs.

"Oh Sam, you really should taste it," Emma said seeing her friends reluctance, "it really is tasty."

Having never tried it before Samie really wasn't sure but took the plunge. Scooping some cum up with her finger from her friends right breast she lifted it to her mouth. Looking up at David they shared a strangely intimate moment. They held each others gaze as she slipped her finger between her lips while he sniffed on her wet panties.

Tasting David's spunk, the first spunk she'd ever tasted, Samie suddenly understood why Emma enjoyed it so much. Scooping up some more from her friends body she again held David's gaze as she licked it from her finger.

"There, I knew you'd like it," Emma said watching her friend.

A ringing phone suddenly brought the moment to an end. It was David's phone ringing from his bedroom and it was a call he needed to answer. He knew it would be his girlfriend as she had called him every evening since she had been away. Pulling up his pyjama trousers he took one last look at the two young naked girls kneeling on the floor, both still tasting his cum, wiping it up off of Emma's body, before rushing off...

12