Temptation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,225 Followers

But maybe that was a big brother's protective instinct telling him to always keep an eye on a younger sister – no matter how old she were? And the fact that he was a cop could have something to do with him being Jeff's primary choice.

Anyway, it boiled down to two simple conclusions. One: he would have to stay close on her tail for the rest of the time he had promised, and two: he would have to control himself better from now on. No more rubbing against soft female flesh as he almost came in his trousers. Amy and her friends were probably not aware of how appropriate their present had been. He needed a woman and he needed her badly, but when he couldn't have the one he wanted... He would have to come up with another plan. In the mean time he needed a cold shower. A really cold one.

***

The rest of the Sunday, Amy spent cleaning her apartment from top to bottom, making herself tired enough to fall asleep standing up and with no thoughts about a certain neighbour across the hall.

Zelma phoned her in the afternoon to inquire about Nick's reaction to the present.

"He didn't like it, then?"

"If so he's not admitting it. He dumped it in my apartment when he came round to complain earlier this morning."

"Poor darling," Zelma said patiently. "Such a hunk and such a lousy temper. What a loss."

"Well, I think he took it quite well, actually. He even volunteered to show me why a male penis is better than the dildos."

"He did? How interesting. I assume you took him up on his offer straight away, and had so wild sex in the kitchen?"

"Uh...well, no."

"Why not? A hot male is always better than a rubber toy, so what kept you back? Huh, I wouldn't resist such an offer for more than a few seconds."

"For a start: He's my brother's best friend."

"So what? He's also hot, available - and he wears a uniform. You know what they say about men in uniforms, don't you?"

"No, I don't know and I don't think I want to know either."

"Geesh, what a stamina you have there, Missy. You don't know what you're missing," Zelma declared knowingly.

"An annoying male in my bed?"

"You wouldn't think him annoying if he's as good as he looks. I suggest you try him out and see for yourself. I'm never wrong when it comes to men, you know. Any man that oozes sex like that neighbour of yours is bound to be a pleasant bed partner. Just mark my words."

"Yes, thank you for the wisdom, oh-great-Zelma," Amy said teasingly. "I will definitely remember to name you as my accomplice when I try to explain to the police why I assaulted my next door neighbour. We can even share a cell when I'm jailed for attempted rape, or what do you say?"

***

Long after talking to Zelma, Amy still had an annoying picture plastered on her brain of a naked male god resting on the bedpan, just waiting for her to jump him. Sure, right, she thought, and the moon was made of cheese. Better wipe that picture off your brain immediately, girl, she tried to tell herself.

She was not – nor would ever be – interested in bedding Nick. Of all men, why should she choose someone she disliked that much. He annoyed her, teased her, tempted her...uh, no, scratch that last one, she thought while another unwanted picture of what his erect cock would look like came swirling in front of her eyes.

Now, why did he have to bring up that idea about a man's cock being better than a dildo? It wasn't the sort of thing one would normally discuss with one's best friend's sister. Even though that sister was quite grown up. It really ruined her balance of mind to start thinking about Nick in such a different light. He was the brother-substitute, not a lover-candidate. Although she had to admit that the feeling of his hard cock against her stomach had felt too good to be true.

No, she definitely needed to get her mind back to normal and Nick back in the category of boring-annoying-male, and she knew of no better way to do so but to have a large cleaning campaign. That should certainly take care of every unwanted fantasy.

***

A few hours later filled with a wild cleaning frenzy, Amy finally started attacking the dust covering the bookshelves. Armed with a cloth she climbed up on a chair to reach the upper shelves and attacked the dust with vigour. Suddenly the doorbell rang for the second time that day.

Who was ruining her Sunday this time, she wondered as she opened the door to Nick again. He seemed angry again and she was starting to believe this was his usual expression. Good. She preferred dealing with the brute at any time, especially after the Casanova-act had rattled her for so many hours now.

She straightened her spine and mentally prepared herself not to give away any advantage she might have accomplished in her cleaning frenzy. Right now she was calm and collected, and nothing he could say would change that, she decided. If he wanted her to move her car again – she would simply hand him the keys and tell him to do the job himself.

"Yes? What is your problem this time, Nick? Have you found any more sex toys mysteriously dumped into your mailbox or have I misplaced my car again?"

He ignored her and fired his own question. "Are you quite finished soon?" he asked glumly. "All that ruckus of yours is ruining the game."

"What game?" she was quite puzzled by his abrupt change of subject. Even so, she had realised it was quite normal for him to be complaining about something. At least it had been a regular scenario in the time since he had moved in next door.

"What game? The game of the year is being played on the TV right now and you've no idea? Typical female, I suppose, not to pay attention to the really important stuff in life."

"I don't care about a game."

"Well I do, so will you please stop making all that noise and settle down? Why don't you find someOprah to look at perhaps, or some other typical female fluff?"

"I don't like female fluff," Amy answered angrily.

"No? Then how do you explain the cleaning frenzy then? PMS? Or aren't you getting any sexual release for all that built up frustrations of yours?" he asked mockingly.

"None of your business, and I don't think Jeff would expect you to take care of my sexual problems as well."

"I would do what I deem necessary - especially if it allows me to watch the game in peace and quiet."

"What? Are you willing to make such grand sacrifices? Ah, so that's why you had the nerve to present that ludicrous proposal this morning?"

"What was so ludicrous about that? I would rather consider it a tribute to the enlightenment of the people and would gladly offer the use of my cock in that aspect."

"I should have thought so. How self-sacrificing of you," she said icily.

"Well, have you considered my offer?"

"No, not at all," she answered so fast he would probably know she had already thought way too much about it.

"Pity. I could use a decent blowjob."

"Ablow job?"

"Yes, what did you think I was offering? You only needed to figure out the difference in texture, to learn why the dildos can never compare."

"Look, I have actually given a blowjob or two in my life, so I'm perfectly aware of the different textures. I thought you were going to prove how much better a man is in pleasing a woman?"

"That goes with the territory. You only have to ask, honey," he smiled at her. "But, right now I have a more pressing matter to attend to. But, at I'm free after 9 if you want a demonstration," he said before turning back to his own apartment.

"Hah. This is just your usual bluffing, isn't it?" Amy asked icily sending his backside an angry look. Immediately, he stopped in his tracks and turned slowly around, while she continued berating him. "You really have no intention of fulfilling what you promised, do you, Nick? It's exactly as I thought. A typical male and self-centred behaviour: Loud-mouthed and boasting, but when it comes to delivering...oh no,...," she let the rest of the sentence hang in the air between them.

The tension was almost substantial and she could more feel than see his anger rising again, but this time it was accompanied by a heated gleam in his eyes that she didn't find the least comforting. He suddenly seemed capable of a lot more than simply being the brother-substitute and annoying fellow he had always seemed to be.

Instead his face portrayed him as a perfect predator out to catch the largest prey around, and right now Amy felt as if she was that prey. She felt a sense of heightened awareness creep over her.

"You just try me and you'll soon discover whether I'm bluffing or not," he challenged her as he slowly and methodically roamed his eyes slowly from her bottom to top, only stopping when he came to her breasts. She took a deep breath and his eyes heated as he looked as her breasts moved to her heavy breathing and her nipples tightened before his stare.

Finally he lifted his eyes to meet hers and his expression told her quite clearly he was not joking. He seemed capable of doing anything he thought necessary in order to achieve the goal he had set himself, and she shuddered to think what he meant to accomplish by staring her into submission. Probably to make her succumb to his command, she suddenly thought. He was up to fulfilling his promise and Amy felt a shiver start in her spine by the thought of what he could do to her.

"Come to me at 9 o'clock - if you dare," he challenged her. Abruptly he turned away and walked resolutely into his apartment across the hall and closed the door behind him.

Amy took a few more deep breaths before finally collecting herself enough to be able to retreat to her own apartment and safety. As she slammed the door behind her she felt as if she had just come face to face with an angry predator and barely escaped with her body and mind intact. Well, 'intact' was perhaps not the best word for it, as she shivered just thinking about their encounter. She exhaled slowly.

Calm, she needed to calm down. To view the whole incident realistically. Why would Nick suddenly start paying attention to her? To have a sexual interest in a woman he had known for years – and never paid even the slightest interest in before? There must be something more to this than met the eye, but what?

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,225 Followers
12