All Comments on 'Temptation Ch. 03'

by ChristineR

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
AMAZING SERIES!

Christine, you have put together one of the most compelling, most real-life storylines I have EVER read on Literotica!

It reads like an X-rated made-for-television movie script, and I love it!

CONGRATUALTIONS!

Adam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
one fucked up story

no sense at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Exellent

This is really exellent,very erotic;you have the ability to use exactly the right phrase at the right time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved it!

ChristineR;

I loved the three stories, I had to read them all back to back. It's nice to see something that doesn't turn into a wham bam fuck fest!

I have been in your son's shoes, and if he is like me, then I know he still loves you deeply.

OtisTuttleOtisTuttlealmost 17 years ago
Too bad the old fart entered the picture

Mother and son was very nice, but it was a cold bucket of water to bring the old geezer on board. If you continue the story, please see to it that gramps has a heart attack pronto.

Then, once he's gone, have that interloper husband disappear once and for all so that you can be seductive towards your son ... letting him see you in your nightgown and building up the heat minus any and all distractions.

Those are my suggestions to you, free of charge.;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Better than the usual jump on bed stories

Many incest stories posted here are about moms and sons jumping on bed without provocation. This one is different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
it amazes me

that authors always find the most improbable way to ruin their own stories --- in whatever genre --- that started out well. <p>

they always have to have two vagina, two or three penises, a few bang gangs, with the woman screaming from beginning to end, outrageously. <p>

thanks anyway... i did enjoy the first two chapters...

wiscman45wiscman45almost 17 years ago
believable

The progression of your story is very believable. The tension between mother and son and father. I enjoy every part of your growing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Animalistic

This a very erotic almost animalistic tale where the young virile male takes over.The thin veneer of civilisation which frowns on incest especially between mother and son will not prevent this.I Like the word breed,the grandfather has to go but not just yet.A Great Story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
DONT

Do not get the grandfather involved sexually,it would ruin an otherwise extremly lifelike story.The mother son relationship is very true to life ,sexual blackmail from the grandfather would generate murderous thoughts from the son if he finds out.A spellbinding tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
EROTIC

Pity the old man is getting involved,never mind you can always get him in a condition which is best described as being cunt struck,and leads to an apoplectic fit ,where he has a heart attack in a rage of jelousy.Love your style it reveals your underlying sensuous sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Have you?

Have you already been to church with out panties under your dress and only your son knows about it? It will feel erotic and wicked as what my married neighbor whom I am having an affair with told me.

silverfox49506silverfox49506almost 17 years ago
Good job

Christine your writng continues to please me. Very well constructed story line........glad you added since I last wrote you.

Ted

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A very good series.

Very much looking forward to Ch04,should not worry about offending church goers,I havs first hand experience of one particular uniformed organisation,they have more than their fair share of perverts.Must be the uniform that does it.I would say going to church without wearing panties is a step in the right direction.In fact why not go to church in the suit that GOD gave you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Beyond desciption

Its beyond description when a son cums in his willing mother isnt it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Glad I did

I have just found your stories,I am glad I did,this is really a good story.I have just read two outrageously stupid lurid tales of incest ,they had no idea ,you do.Hope to read more from you in the future.It seems to me that women authors have far more idea about mom son relationships than men ever will.

brfinestbrfinestover 16 years ago
Where Do We Go From Here?

A wonderful series. I dearly love mother/son incest. Even better when the mother is such a prim and proper lady. I think the slowness of your story build up is very likely true to life. No mother/son would be a "jump into bed, wham bam, thank you mam". But, the addition of an insane and jealous, note, I didn't say insanely jealous, husband is a bit much. He seems to be too controling and if as suspicious as he seems, would surely confront the son. The insertion of the "old man", even though I'm one,haha is an unneeded complication. A confession to or being caught by a neighbor or church lady could add participating characters. You seem to enjoy using the vulgar, gutter words, but sparingly. A nice touch would be a few days alone with your son, a few days of open, pleasurable, nasty, dirty sex. But, which ever way your story goes, let it be known that I enjoyed stroking off as I read your day dreams or your life pleasures. Thank you. Richard

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Lovely

Very naughty,but humans are naughty,this series is also very loving and very erotic,nothing wrong with that is there?Hope it is not to long a wait for Ch4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Chapter 4

I need to read the next chapter

brfinestbrfinestover 16 years ago
Where Do We Go From Here?

Prim and proper, church going wife and mother? A son fucking incestious church going mom. A father-in-law fucking daughter-in-law. Gun toating husband? Would have thought the husband might be more loving and trusting, after all, a proper, church going family. Son in a murderous rage at his grand father? Only thing now is for son and grand father to share you. Share you with a double penetration of that fine, tight, church going ass and pussy. Only way to end this is for gun toating hubby to catch all of you fucking and start blasting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Annoying

A good series stopped dead,becoming quite a common thing on this site recently,what on earth is wrong?Its almost as if some authors are using this site as a confessional.That would explain the lack of a suitable ending to this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Last Poster

Last poster maybe they have all been shot dead,as someone has already suggested,if you are still writing Christine a pretty bad show whichever way you look at it.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
She sure is a horny little slut

I would hope that Albert will be able to stop her before she gives herself to the old man.

It's beneath her to have sex with Bryan and her son should be the only one to have her.

A very exciting story. Christine and Albert belong together. Maybe Albert has impregnated her.

Thanks for the great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ridiculous

You are tearing your own story apart, and none of it make sense any longer. You started of good, but it seems that even you don't know where you are going anymore. Stick to the story and storyline, don't throw in all the ideas you have in one story. Prim and proper, yeah right. It made sense and was okay for the first two chapters, but now you are just contradicting yourself. Be consistent, stick to the plot, and don't let a story run of in complete random directions. The story is now sidetracked so much that I'm not sure even you know where it started in the first place.

One of the things that really annoys me is characters without meaning. They change personality from chapter to chapter. It's just luck they got the same name.

And no. Cuckolding and sluts is never worth reading about.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
She seems to be easily swayed

Her son is right, the old dude is trying to get into her panties, and I hope that he doesn't try and blackmail her into submission.

A very hot story.

What impresses me, is how expletive the writing is, and very visual and sexual. Almost as if I were there watching.

Thanks for the very good read.

navelmannavelmanalmost 12 years ago
wooooooooow

an interesting twist now the woman falls for her fil let the excitement continue

rightbankrightbankalmost 11 years ago
now it's just silly

too far into the deep end to keep reading

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
uh oh

something bad's gonna happen.....

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a8 months ago

Obviously the mother has no work experience nor any way of financially providing for herself or her son. Likewise, it appears the son has no work experience. Grandfather appears to be a wolf in sheeps clothing. This is a well written story in which the characters develop in a logical manner. Likewise, the plot/subplots are developed in a logical manner. In real life, an incestuous relationship could developed in the manner depicted in this story. The author is to be commended on her effort. 5star story. P.S. Hope the father and grandfather die before the end of the story. Insurance solves all problems.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous