Temptation Chaser

Story Info
His fit girlfriend is away, so he sizes up someone new.
3.1k words
4.63
10.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kafloe
kafloe
13 Followers

He sat alone at the pub table, nervously fidgeting, alternating between checking his phone and checking the door. It wasn't that she was late, more that he was a tad too keen and arrived a full 15 minutes before they had arranged for. Though to any casual observer, it would look as if he were checking the whereabouts of a date from his constant, neurotic checking of his phone, in truth he was keeping tabs on someone else. Lauran hadn't sent any new messages but had made the post 'Loving Portugal!', followed by an emoji of the Portuguese flag, an ocean wave, and an octopus. 'Good.' He thought. 'Let her love Portugal.'

It's not that he didn't love Lauren, or dislike the time they spent together, it's just he realised there were things she couldn't give him. Certain needs that her spunky skinny self couldn't fulfil. Though he felt a tinge of something bad in what he was doing, his mind had found a way to justify it in the assumption that she herself would be getting up to all sorts of filth abroad. 'Can't be all things to all people, and that's ok.' He kept telling himself.

Still, despite her being away, he had an unshakable feeling of being caught. He was new to the world of infidelity and was sure he would cock it up somehow. Despite that, here he was, waiting for the other woman. Another few minutes passed, and his phone pinged with the message: 'Here :)'

He looked around the entrance to the pub, and quickly spied the girl. His heart began to race as he got up from his chair to greet her.

"You must be Elle. Nice to meet you. My table is over there." He said.

The girl smiled, and the two went to sit. He bought her a drink, and as the two engaged in first date small talk, his eyes ran up and down her, noting how much she differed from Lauren. Lauren was sporty and lithe. Lauren was blonde, with petite, almost boyish features. There was nothing wrong with that, and in fact he genuinely enjoyed her light bouncy body, but now he wanted to try something new. Someone new.

Elle had none of that. She was surprisingly tall, a fact she attempted to hide in her dating profile photos, along with other aspects of her body. She had a round warm face, and he figured she was the type who would smile a lot. Much less serious and highly strung compared to Lauren. Though a change in personality was welcome, it was Elle's physicality he was most interested in. She was big. Curvaceous. Chubby. A big, beautiful woman. He didn't care for the nomenclature, he just cared there was lots and lots of her. Large, heaving breasts; a round belly, a rounder bottom. Even her hands had a delightfully soft puffiness to them, and she had hair that kept pace with the size of her other features, being hugely voluminous and curly, reaching down past her shoulders. He became so charmed by her beauty that the neurosis of earlier had melted away, and he could focus on the important things, namely taking her to bed.

From across the table, Elle did a little sizing up of her own. The man had said his name was Daniel, but she didn't much care for it. He seemed pleasant enough, but she spotted his lingering nervousness from the moment he said hello. He looked like he was in good enough shape. He physique betrayed a level of athleticism, that much she could tell from the way his slender body hugged his clothes that now seemed slightly too tight for contemporary fashion. She could have done worse, and though she already had her suspicions, she wanted to see where this one went.

They chatted a little more over another round of drinks. He noticed she would finish them faster than he would, happy gulping down her pint of a particularly local, and particularly sweet, cider. She wasn't vulgar about it, but it was the thing a person would notice if they were looking for it. And he was. On the lookout for a certain lack of inhibition that got her to her current size, that allowed her to just go for what she wants in the moment, without the niggling concerns of the long term.

"So you're a Historian then? So, what is it do you actually do in your day to day?" He asked, genuinely interested.

"I'm up at the museum in town. Mostly it's a lot of cataloguing old documents, but occasionally I do a bit of consultant work." She said proudly.

"Consultancy? Surely, you're a bit young for that?" He replied.

"And how would you know how old I am?"

"I, erm..." He said, already stumbling into a cock up this early on. "Just that you look good. Look young, even. Consultants always look like stuffy old men who look like they belong in a museum."

"Relax." She said with a smile. "I'm flattered that you think I look good though."

"Did I say that?"

"Yes."

There was a brief silence between them, and they exchanged a warm glance, both half smiling.

"Anyway, yes. I consult. Mostly for amateur filmmakers and first-time authors wanting to give their flimsy costume dramas a bit more 'realism'. They don't pay much, but you'd be surprised at how many there are."

"Anything I would know?" He replied.

"Not in the slightest." She said.

"Well, they mustn't have had a very good consultant then."

She laughed at that, her chubby hand daintily covering an open mouth, ringed by a glossy pink lipstick. She had a full laugh, one that could seldom be faked due to its heartiness. To his surprise, he continued to make her laugh as they kept chatting over drinks. They continued to loosen up as the evening went on, and before the sun was down, they were both on the way to his flat a little way down the road. She was merry for sure, but he had timed their leaving to make sure she wouldn't be so drunk for it to be distasteful. As he reached for the keys to his flat, he recalled the state he left it in, double checking in his mind he scrubbed all evidence of his current partner. It wasn't as if there were sappy photos of himself and Lauran strewn across any surface or wall that would take them, but there were subtle things that suggested one lived with the opposite sex. Things like high quality bedding, or platitudes in fun fonts mounted on the walls, or women's clothing hanging about.

Confident that he had accounted for such things, he turned the key and the two went in. They had become more physically friendly since before leaving the pub, Elle occasionally rubbing a pudgy hand up his thigh as they chatted, so as they went in, she already had her arm around his tight abdomen. Her caressing the outline of the muscles underneath his tight clothes.

They went to the bedroom, and she wasted little time dropping to the bed, pulling him down to her by the arm. Hand at the back of his neck, she kissed him. He went with it, and drove his tongue past her full, glossy lips and down her throat. He laid her flat on the bed against his body, rushing over her clothes to find zips and fastenings to free her of her flowy garments and get as close to her round self as possible. Dress off, he ran his hands up and down her, occasionally taking his mouth with him to kiss and caress her enlarged breasts and round belly. She enjoyed the attention, rolling her head back and pressing into the mattress as her arms outstretched across the bed. He went lower, past her neck and to her breasts.

They were the largest he had seen in person, splaying out over her top half as she lay, with pink nipples as puffy as any other part of her. She let out a tantalisingly hedonistic moan as he wrapped his tongue around one engorged nipple and glided his hand down across her smooth round belly and to between her thick thighs. His tongue toyed with her as his hands ran across her soaked pussy. With long dextrous fingers, he slid into her and began massaging her G-spot while a thumb drew circles around her clit. She continued to voice her delight at this, her moaning becoming richer by the moment. He withdrew his hand from her, instead wrapping it around her large upper thigh as he kissed her belly on his way down to her. She noticed he took time to focus on her bellybutton as he made his way down, giving her an unexpected, but not unwelcome pleasant sensation.

He drew his face down to her fluffy mound and began to teasingly kiss it. Her skin was soft, and the added padding on her pubis was a welcome change to Lauran's tight body. It felt so welcoming. So feminine. He wrapped his other arm around her free thigh, and she lifted her legs to cradle his head, ankles resting on the nape of his neck. Her labia were enlarged from her arousal, with an amply sized clitoris protruding from its heavily padded surroundings. Breathing her in, he plunged his face onto her and began devouring her pussy. Her legs closed tighter around him as he went down on her. Starting at the bottom of her vulva, he ran his tongue up and around her lips before bringing his attention to her clitoris. He wrapped his mouth around it, caressing with the flat of his tongue. He continued to pleasure her, rhythmically tracing up her clitoris as the heat built up across her body. She moaned and cried out as she got closer to the edge, bringing him in to her through tightening the grip her legs had around him. He felt her fatty lower half pressing in all directions on his face. She made it hard for him to breathe as she reacted to the sensations she received. She grasped at her own breasts, firmly cupping them, and flicking at her nipples as he continued to work on her. Her hips began to tremble on his face as her orgasm began. He continued to work on her as she came, the entire region between her thighs becoming slippery mess as her orgasm brought with it a burst of fluid that drenched Daniel's face as he dutifully worked on her through orgasm. Elle relaxed her hips and splayed out, taking up most of the modest bed. Looking up at the ceiling, she smiled. She had picked up another one.

Another 'chaser'. He enjoyed it a bit too much not to be. The close attention he paid to her soft body, the way he went straight to immerse his face into as much of her as possible, the way he sounded like he would almost finish in his pants when she tightened her thighs around him. He was different from other chasers in the past though. Less objectifying, more worshipping if anything. Still, giving it more thought that was just another form of objectifying. Either way, she enjoyed the flattery of it all, and felt her arousal continue to escalate at the thought of what more he would do for her. Daniel got up from his knees and looked for something to wipe what Elle had left for him off his face.

"Oh don't just yet, come over here." She said, still laid out on the bed.

He complied, walking over to the other end of the bed. She lifted a hand up to his face and ran it from cheek to mouth, scooping a good portion of herself onto her palm and fingers. She licked it off, savouring herself in a way that Daniel found maddeningly titillating. He was already highly aroused, and by watching this display he felt himself start to lose control.

"Mm, let's get a look at you then." She said, reaching to unbutton him and see what she would be working with.

She freed his penis from the confines of jeans and underwear, unceremoniously shoving them off into a pile on the floor. She gripped him tightly, getting a measure of his thick and full self, and glided her hand up and down his shaft. Still laying, she beckoned him closer, using her hand to guide him to her mouth.

"I'm impressed." She said, licking her lips.

She brought him into her mouth, his head initially pressing into the side of her cheek before she readjusted and took him to the back of her throat. The hand she used to guide him moved down his shaft, cupping his balls, before moving to grasp his glutes and pull him further in. She moved her head up and down his shaft at a lazy pace from her supine position, taking his fullness gleefully in her mouth as she explored him with her tongue. Daniel enjoyed how she worked him and began moving his hips in response to her. She revelled in the feeling of her mouth being full, and especially the feeling of something being pushed and pressed into it. As much as Daniel enjoyed swimming in the pleasure that Elle brought by wrapping his cock in the warm and wet of her mouth, he knew what he wanted, and that wasn't to finish in her mouth, tempting as it was. He pushed back, exciting from her, the tip of his penis drew across Elle's plump lips and face as he did so.

"Oh, I was enjoying that." She said, still unmoved.

Daniel didn't care. He ripped the remainder of his clothes off to expose his athletic upper body. Toned, muscular, broad, but not bulging. A physique better suited to athletics or swimming as opposed to lifting. Elle's eyes traced up and down it, smiling on the inside. 'Of course he's a chaser.' She thought to herself. 'Why is it always the fit guys?'

Daniel positioned himself between Elle's legs. Standing, he slid his erect, throbbing penis into her. He fucked her. Hard. Elle, spread eagle, felt the strength of his movements as he repeatedly thrust into her. Her whole body rippled with the momentum he repeatedly put into her. Her breasts jiggled freely and to the rhythm of his movements. She squeezed them and put her puffy nipples between thumb and forefinger as she experienced the primal ecstasy Daniel was pumping into her. Daniel was losing himself in her, finally realising his desire to find someone with such mass. Someone who would not only tolerate the intensity of which he liked to fuck, but would readily crave it. Lauren, so small and lithe, was delicate. Elle on the other hand, was loud and fun. Voluptuous, and craving in pleasure. She felt the tip of his penis deep in her, and his thick shaft pressed against her insides in all directions. She felt the warmth build up in her, becoming louder with each thrust until her body gave in and she crashed into intense orgasm. She reached out across the bed as she came, grabbing sheets and biting her lip. She rolled her head, looking up at the ceiling, coming down from her orgasm, her pussy still rhythmically contracting around Daniel. It was then she looked up at the light fitting and noticed something hanging from the lampshade.

"Who's L?" she asked.

With that Daniel stopped and came back down to earth. He realised in an instant what she meant. Of all the memorabilia he removed of him and Lauren, he forgot the initialled pendant hanging from the lights.

"Who is, L?" He choked.

"Laura, Lilly, Lauren- oh it is, isn't it? That's her name. Ha! I can see it in your face." Elle said sitting herself up and moving Daniel out of her.

"Elle, I can explain." Daniel started.

"Oh I don't care, you're not the first. Now, lie down."

He complied, still full of the very distinct fear of being found out, but dissipating somewhat noticing Elle's smile. Still rock hard, he came to lay on the bed while Elle came on her knees and positioned herself above him. She brought herself over him, guiding him in with one hand. He felt the weight of her on him, her full hips pushing down against his. She began grinding atop him, rubbing her clitoris against his pubis. She leaned down to his face, her long curly hair framing her so Daniel could see nothing else. She began grinding faster, and she brought her hands to cradle his cheeks.

"Is she thin?" She asked.

"Yes." Daniel replied, now becoming lost again in pleasure.

"I bet you wish she wasn't." She said.

She began bouncing atop him in earnest, her hips slamming into him, making the bed creak and scream with as much excitement as was between the two of them. She pushed into his chest and righted her upper half as she rode him. Leaning back she looked down at Daniel. She had a wide, open mouth smile as she cried out in joy. She moved her hips to all at once rub her clit on him while lifting slightly to allow his penis to travel inside her. She moved faster atop him and felt his penis become harder and thicker inside her. She knew they were both getting close. She looked him in the eyes.

"Tell me how much more you like this fat pussy than that skinny bitch." She commanded, the words themselves almost sending her over the edge.

Daniel complied, crying out how much he desired her and her full round body. His words gave her immense pleasure and she came again on his cock, squeezing it and begging him to fill her cunt. The feeling of her orgasmic contractions beckoned him to come, and he erupted inside her, painting the inside of her pussy and pushing his seed deep into her.

Exhausted, she slid off him and rolled to the side. They were both breathless, and laid in silence for a moment, recovering from their energetic carnal activity. Elle turned her head to face Daniel.

"So, when is she back?"

"Not until next week."

"Good. You know, I don't make a habit out of sleeping with chasers like you, but I liked this."

Daniel smiled in response.

"Am I your first?" Elle asked.

Daniel nodded.

"Converted?"

"I'm not sure, I might need a bit more figuring out."

Elle grinned.

"Well, I'm sure we can, figure it out." She said.

kafloe
kafloe
13 Followers