Temptation in the Wild West

Story Info
Futa Sheriff finally gets her man.
3.4k words
4.52
7.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long time listener, first time caller. I've been reading erotica for a long time but this is my first time writing any, so I hope it's reasonably enjoyable.

***

As the handcuffs tightened around Tony's wrists, Theresa resisted the urge to let out a sigh of relief. It was finally over. The greatest swindler in the Wild West had been caught, and Sheriff Theresa Wood, the youngest sheriff in the history of Missouri, had caught him. The voices of her fellow officers, telling her repeatedly that chasing a man across six states was "fucking stupid", "pointless" and "essentially a dereliction of her duty", were evaporating from her mind, leaving only the feeling of satisfaction and the gentle desert breeze.

The darkly tanned 23 year-old blonde took a moment to undo the top button of her shirt, allowing just the hint of what little breeze there was to try and cool her off after the scuffle. She then retied her ponytail as the huxter she had worked so hard to capture got to his feet and began his

"Any chance I could convince you that this is all just a huge mistake?" Came the inevitable, smooth and pleading voice of her captive.

Theresa looked the man over with a glare that could freeze a man to death, even under the oppressive California sun. Tony Marino was a frustratingly handsome man. His shoulder length, curly dark hair caught the midday sun just right, and his smile was bewitching. That damn smile had been the downfall of hundreds of women from Mississippi all the way to Oregon, and it'd been the only reason that half of those poor women had refused to even consider reporting him when he absconded with their life savings.

Standing at a striking 6'1, he was several inches taller than his captor, and yet his lean frame made him substantially less imposing. The sun had touched his skin just enough to accentuate his beauty, but not enough to give the impression that he had done a hard day's work in his life. Which he had not. Tony was a man accustomed to the finer things in life, and his slender, beautiful frame made that all too clear.

After turning to spit on the sand, Theresa brought her gaze back to the insufferable cad in her custody. "Mr Marino, I would -"

"Please, call me Tony" he flashed her that deadly weapon of a smile, with just the faintest hint of desperation behind his eyes.

"As I was saying, Mr *Marino*," she emphasised, "I would love to hear your explanation once we're on the road back to Kansas City. Now get in the wagon." The young sheriff pointed at the vehicle expectantly.

"Kansas City!?" Tony scoffed. "Come now my dear, surely there's a nicer place you'd like to take me. People of our beauty don't belong in Missouri." Again Theresa could just about detect the desperation Tony was trying to hide, and she ignored it.

"Mr Marino," she idly drew her revolver and began running her thumb along the handle without looking at him, "Kansas City is where you are to be tried, and Kansas City is where you're headed. So you are going to get into this wagon, and lovely Javier here is going to start the very, very long journey back to Missouri."

Theresa turned and gave a small nod to the kindly old man waiting patiently in the wagon's driver seat, and he responded with a bow of his head. Tony let out a low whine, but when Theresa gestured to the wagon a second time, now using the revolver, he got the hint and climbed gingerly into the wagon. Theresa tried not to give him the satisfaction of letting him know that bending over the way he did as he climbed up was stirring her loins exactly the way he hoped it would.

Theresa took off her hat and used it to wipe the sweat from her brow.

"This is gonna be a long fucking trip"

* * *

Tony sat on a bench at the back of the wagon, while Theresa sat against the side of the wagon on his left. Once Javier set the wagon in motion, the young, suave captive immediately began to plead his case.

"Ma'am, you have to understand, this has all been a huge mistake"

"So you keep saying," she raised an eyebrow derisively, but waited for him to explain further.

"Look, it's not my fault that so many married women seem to want to use me as a fantasy to escape from their boring husbands for a while. Providing a good time to some lonely women can't be a crime."

"Actually most states have laws against adultery, Mr. Marino." She watched as the facade of confidence softened in his features for a moment. "That said, you and I both know that's not why I've chased you across six goddamn states."

"Six states!? My, it is flattering that you've spent so long trying to get your hands on me."

Theresa rolled her eyes at his contemptible attempt at seduction. "As I was saying, we both know that's not why you're a wanted man."

"To be wanted in so many states." Tony smiled, raised his eyes to the wagon roof and faked a tear. "My mama would be so proud of me. Probably. Never actually knew her." He shrugged his shoulders dismissively with the last statement and turned his eyes away from his warden. Despite herself, Theresa felt a tug of sympathy pulling her to ask;

"It was just you and your dad?"

"Where else do you think I learned to be so charming?" Instantly the character of Tony was back, as predatory as ever.

"So I take it your dad was the one who taught you how to steal from desperate women?" Theresa began probing. Tony raised his cuffed hands in front of him in a defensive gesture.

"Woah there. I never stole money from those lovely women. I simply gave them the time of their lives, and they often felt obliged to give me something in return. I would hardly call that stealing."

"I think a magistrate would call taking women's life savings after you bedded them into unconsciousness stealing." Theresa looked unimpressed with Tony's feeble excuses.

"So you believe I was able to bed them into unconsciousness?" That damned smile returned to his smooth features, and Theresa wanted to kick herself for accidentally praising him.

"I suppose you got the name Tony Too-Sweet for somehow."

"I did." His smile was wider than ever. "Women love finding out how I got the name."

A pointed silence fell over the wagon interior, the only sounds being their breathing and the monotonous droning of the wheels on the dirt road. The unspoken question hung in the air, and Tony waited a little before leaning forward and asking it.

"Would you like to find out how I got the name, Ms...?" He held out his cuffed hands in her direction.

"That's Sheriff Theresa Wood, Mr. Marino. A name you'd do well not to forget. And no I think I'm quite happy to leave it to my imagination." For a fleeting moment she felt victorious, and then as Tony opened his smug mouth she realised what she had implied.

"Do you imagine me and women very often, Theresa?" She couldn't bring herself to look at him, not with the burning heat searing embarrassment into her cheeks. So caught off-guard was she that she failed to notice his refusal to use her title.

"All I can imagine about you, Mr. Marino, is your mouth gagged for the next several weeks until we get back to Kansas City."

"Interesting. And with what would you gag this talented mouth of mine, Theresa?" Once again Theresa was embarrassed into silence for a moment, and once again she failed to notice the disrespectful refusal to use her title.

After an uncomfortable silence she took a deep breath, looked up at Tony and said:

"I was thinking of using one of Javier's socks. Maybe then your tongue can smell as foul as it sounds." She held Tony's gaze after that, and the man, still grinning, shifted back to the centre of the bench. He understood she was likely not bluffing and didn't want to spend potentially days with the driver's sock in his mouth. Tony laid his head back against the back of the wagon and stared upwards.

For roughly half an hour Tony was uncharacteristically quiet, leading Theresa to wonder if maybe she wouldn't have to endure his obsequious smarm for a while. She had just taken a book from her satchel and started to read when the attempt at seduction finally began.

"I always did like a learned woman" Tony sighed as he leaned a little in her direction, a dreamy look on his face. Theresa tried not to look at him as she shuffled slightly in her seat.

"And here I thought you just liked any woman you could get something from." She continued staring at the page, but they both knew that she wasn't taking anything in.

"Oh," he sighed wistfully, "a combative one, to boot. Nothing I like more than a woman who can boss a man around." Theresa's hand tensed on the book as she tried her hardest to resist the obvious bait.

"Well then you'll love me telling you to shut up and let me read, won't you?" She looked up at him this time and sarcastically batted her eyelashes. Theresa turned back to the book, but didn't even manage to regain her place on the page before being interrupted again.

"I do rightly love the way you talk, Theresa. I cou-"

"That's Sheriff Wood, Mr, Marino."

"Oh I surely would, Sheriff Wood." He waited for her look of disdain to grace him before he winked at her.

"Hundreds of women really fell for this shit?" Theresa shook her head in disbelief.

"Fell for what, Sheriff Wood? Fell for my dashing good looks? My irresistible charm? My..." he paused for emphasis, "silver tongue?"

Theresa did a commendable job at hiding the goosebumps forming on her arms, but form they did. She hated what this loathsome worm could do to her with his words.

"I can't say I find your tongue all that impressive, Mr. Marino. It hardly compares to the work of a master." Theresa raised her book slightly to demonstrate the comparison.

"I would love to show you what my tongue could do, Theresa." Theresa gritted her teeth.

"Sheriff. Wood."

"I bet you would." His grin widened as Theresa's irritation became more palpable.

"Is everything a joke to you?" Theresa shook her head in disappointment.

"You wound me, sheriff. I take many things seriously. Surely after chasing me for so long you should know that I consider it a point of pride to give pleasure to the women I meet." Theresa choked out a wheezing laugh in response.

"Honestly, if this is the best you got then I have lost faith in the women of the South. That so many of my gender could fall for such horseshit is a mighty depressing state of affairs." Once again Theresa turned back to her book in an attempt to end the conversation, and once again she was immediately interrupted.

"Mmm, well it looks as though some part of you sees what those other women saw in me." Tony nodded down to a growing swell in Theresa's tight trousers.

Sheepishly, Theresa shifted to adjust herself, despite knowing that her problem was not going anywhere any time soon.

"Road's bumpy," she muttered, hoping that would be enough to explain her growing situation.

"You know you're right, it has been quite bumpy." Tony let his sentence hang ominously for a few moments. Then, serendipitously, the wagon hit one of its occasional small bumps, and Tony seized his moment. The willowy man ostentatiously moved with the wagon's jostling and fell purposely over in a way that placed his head next to Theresa's problem.

"What are you doing!?" She hissed, frantically trying to put her book back in her satchel so she could try and move Tony's head away.

"Oh pardon me, I seem to have fallen over. If only my hands were free, I could get myself back up." Tony seized his moment and began nuzzling his smooth face against the clothed bulge in Theresa's groin.

Theresa was immediately overwhelmed by the sensation. Due to her unusual genital circumstances, the poor girl had never been touched down there. The feeling of another body touching her cock, even through clothing, was enough to make her shudder.

"Stop... stop it... Ohhh," she moaned impotently as she half-heartedly tried to push the coquettish man away.

"Come now, Theresa, surely you don't really want that." He asked as he pressed his teeth gently against the tent in her trousers.

"Uh, that's... that's Sheriff..."

"Mmm, I've found the sheriff's wood." Tony dragged out the word 'wood' as long as was humanly possible, and then he used his teeth to start pulling down her zipper. He was treated to the sight of some skin as Theresa's zipper reached its nadir and he leaned forward to plant a kiss on her exposed stomach.

"You're gonna have to help me out here Theresa." He held his hands out to the side and jangled the handcuffs, reminding her of his predicament. For a brief moment Theresa remembered that she was being seduced by a notorious criminal, and she tried to regain her composure.

"No, stop. I said stop." She placed her hands on his shoulders and lifted both of them to their feet. Then as she started reaching to redo her zipper; "Now listen here Mr. Marino. You are going to stop this nonsense and go over to the other side of the wag-" Theresa was immediately cut off when Tony leaned forward and kissed her as passionately as he could. All of a sudden she was a defenceless young maiden being ravished by a tall. dark and handsome stranger. Tony was aggravatingly gentle as he started, not using his tongue until he felt Theresa relax under his touch. Tony leaned over his prey and moved his tongue dominantly around her mouth.

She felt helpless as this man battered his way around her oral cavity, taking it as he saw fit. Passive at first, Theresa, her eyes closed, soon ran her fingers through Tony's soft, silken hair and moaned her assent to his actions. Despite having his hands in chains, Tony was able to use his swift fingers to begin nimbly undoing the buttons of her shirt. He then pulled away from the kiss, leaving the young woman with her eyes closed, cheeks flushed, shirt and zipper open and her mouth open and waiting. She opened her eyes, looking lost and confused.

"First kiss?" Tony asked gently. She paused, as unsure of herself as she'd ever been in her life. Theresa then nodded quickly and looked away from the object of her desire.

"It's okay", he reassured her, walking forward and cupping her cheeks in his chained hands. "Pull down your pants and sit down. Good girl."

Theresa nodded quickly, moved backwards and did as she was told, pulling her trousers to her knees and sitting on the bench. Her chest was heaving, and her lips were parted in anticipation. Standing from her pelvis and topped with a light patch of blonde hair was a fairly large penis, roughly 7 inches and girthy. It was uncircumcised, with its reddening crown poking out from the veil of foreskin and a pearl of precum at its tip. It was throbbing relentlessly under its own weight, desperate for Tony to continue his firm and confident touching. Theresa pulled her open shirt to the sides, exposing her pretty little breasts. They were quite small and, along with her crotch, much paler than the rest of her, clearing having been hidden away from the sun for some time.

Looking at her throbbing member, Tony whispered;

"Goodness, it's as beautiful as the rest of you." He then leaned forward and placed a kiss on the flank of the meaty pillar. A moan was forced from Theresa's lips.

"Sto-stop." She pushed him away from her erection. "Javier might hear us." The look on her face said that she desperately wanted Tony to convince her to let him do what he wanted.

"I guess you'll just have to be quiet," he smiled as he kissed along her hands, before moving his head back to his target. Tony dragged his tongue along the side of the pale cock, and Theresa covered her mouth upon letting out another moan, darting her eyes around the wagon to anywhere but at the man kneeling before her.

Tony planted more kisses, with a dash of tongue, as he rose agonisingly slowly towards the wet crown, sucking in the salty taste of his prey. The tall man began swirling his tongue in circles around the wet tip, sliding it along the slit and collecting more and more of Theresa's pre-cum.

"You taste incredible." He praised her before immediately returning to lavishing her dick with oral affection.

"Shut... shut up," Theresa grumbled through her fingers, trying her hardest to silence herself. Unfortunately, Tony's talented tongue was too skilled for the blushing virgin. Once he parted his lips and sucked the cock tip into his mouth, Theresa came apart. Her hand left her mouth and she moaned louder than ever, lurching her hips forward towards that beautiful mouth and instinctively threading her hands through his beautiful hair.

Tony smiled around the young lady's hardness, looking up at the delightful vision currently pushing said hardness into him. Her freckled face was flushed and slightly sweaty, with sandy blonde hair matted to her forehead, and her eyes were forced closed and straining. With several inches suddenly in his mouth, Tony relaxed and started breathing through his nose -- he definitely preferred a tight pussy of a neglected housewife, but the talented young man certainly knew his way around a cock. Once his breathing was under control he began to slide his mouth further down the warm pillar of flesh, sliding his tongue around it as he descended.

Unfortunately for Theresa, this was the first time anyone other than her had ever touched her beautiful penis, and that meant her stamina was low to say the least. As soon as Tony finally reached the base, sliding his tongue into contact with the top of her balls, Theresa hit her limit. She fired her backlog of jism straight into Tony's throat, practically screaming as she did so and shuddering into his face. Tony, for his part, was prepared for this likelihood, and immediately began swallowing the young virgin's payload.

Five hard bursts of cum shot down Tony Too-Sweet's windpipe before Theresa stopped convulsing, releasing her slick cock from his mouth and falling back against the side of the wagon. Breathing heavily, she laid back with her eyes closed and simply panted.

"That was..." she struggled for words. She had never experienced anything of the sort before. "That was incredible."

"I know." Tony smiled as he planted a deep kiss on her testicles. That elicited another shudder from Theresa, her genitals having become very sensitive post-orgasm.

"Thank... thank you... Tony." The flushed young woman had suddenly become very shy and demure, no doubt unsure how to deal with this new dynamic.

"No, thank you."

Theresa felt something pressing against her wrists, but was so drained -- both figuratively and literally -- that she didn't think to react until she heard the click. Theresa's eyes opened and she looked down to see her hands now in the handcuffs which no longer adorned Tony's hands.

"WHAT!?" She screamed. "HOW!?"

Tony, wiping the remains of Theresa's cum from his lips, stood and stroked his hand across her cheek. She felt something metal and looked to see the handcuff key clutched in that same hand.

"If you're going to pull your pants down and let a criminal near them, maybe don't keep the handcuff key in your pocket." He smiled that damn, smug smile of his and then reached behind her to put the key in her back pocket. "I'm not monster, I won't take the key with me. But I will take this." Tony then reached into Theresa's holster and withdrew her revolver.

"You fucker, give me that back!" She yelled, attempting to stand up before realising the ridiculousness of her circumstance. Her pants were around her ankles, her cock was out and covered in juices, her shirt was open and her hands were cuffed. Tony gave an obviously sarcastic smile of sympathy before simply saying "no" and moving the curtain at the back of the wagon and jumping out.

"God fucking dammit..." Theresa looked down at herself and sighed. "Good job Theresa."