All Comments on 'Temptation Island'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 91 Comments
solotorosolotoroabout 11 years ago
Good story

I thought it had a reasonable resolution. Not what I would have done, but reasonable none-the-less.

Save the language: She didn't "literally light up when he walked in the room", unless someone shoved a lightbulb up her ass. This is a figurative use of "light up". Avoid "trendy" words unless you really understand what they mean. Also the use of "superfluous" should have been avoided. That jaw-breaker was so out of character with the general level of your writing that it was like hitting an unexpected speed bump and the connotation is wrong for the situation.

sugnasugnaabout 11 years ago
Mentally ill

This was interesting, but the emotions were strange and confused. Jeff is portrayed almost as a saint, and Lisa is clearly a sociopath. For Jeff to have married her and never noticed her pathological personality does not make sense. People who behave like her do not go from normal to sociopath overnight. She would have done a lot of other bizare and fucked up things before she started work as the company whore. This problem with the plot pulled me out of the story. It was more like a nightmare, where people you know start behaving out of character. Unless there is a biological explanation for this, it is a weak point in the logic of the tale. Jeff, is portrayed as the loving and sensitive husband and father, he would have seen her psycho behavior long before he saw the video tape. The end was again, nightmare like and strange. Her living with him as a maid and watching him date other women would have been too much for a normal person, this continues to show she was indeed a very sick person. Creepy, sad little story. No mention of anyone getting any help for their mental illness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not Good

I'd be very surprised if this story's score improved. Stangstar is a good writer, but many of his stories demonstrate an amazing lack of balls. This is one of them! Very few readers have anything to say about it. I'd bet that the cucks and sluts don't have a problem with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nice

SS,

LIked it overall. My only complaint, if that's what it is, is that there is too much reliance on narrative as opposed to dialog. But, that's just a personal thing with me; others may differ.

Again, good effort.

Matt Moreau

ejhggejhggabout 11 years ago
And another one

Well, I wonder whether the (early) relatively low score for this story is because the wife doesn't end up dead/in jail/on the streets or because readers have finally tired of this story structure.

StangStar has some writing chops; certainly more than most on the site. His stories are often humorous and generally flow reasonably.

But these stock characters...jeez. Enough. The saint husband who can do no wrong and the cheating wife without the common sense god gave a hammer have, in my view, been more then played out by this author. I usually find nobody to really like in these stories, and I wonder if that's intentional. I get the impression I'm supposed to like the husbands, but I actually find them to be the least likable characters in the StangStar oeuvre. I usually just find myself feeling sorry for the wife for being written like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
cheaters got to love them

she got out to easy

bruce22bruce22about 11 years ago
Almost a good read

But it is like many soap operas where you are comfortable but not very excited about what is going on. Neither Janice or Diane had their personalities imprinted on the story. So, basically the only memorable character is the sociopathic lady!

ebertoscarebertoscarabout 11 years ago
lovers name

What is Lisas lovers name ? Jim or Ken

oldauthoroldauthorabout 11 years ago
Story with possibilities

As this is an erotic literature site, I was instantly hooked on the story line in the beginning. Just disappointed that the victimization of Lisa wasn't taken further and with possibly more detail. SS revealed through overheard conversation that Lisa was merely a sex toy and it was hinted that she would continue to be used as the company whore who would submit to anything Ken and his cronies wanted as long as her 'carrot' was dangled in front of her. I feel that the story would have been more interesting if this vein was expounded and made the central theme of the story before being ended in something like one of JPB's stories. Although that author's much maligned style is possibly overused in this website, one cannot dispute the popularity of his stories and I think SS could have inproved the score of this story by using some of that same style.

Addressing the theory that Lisa was purely a sociopath I think ignores the too-common situation that many women find themselves facing in many male-dominated businesses. Often a woman feels she must submit or even initiate behavior that she wouldn't normally accept just to 'get ahead' in the work environment.

dinkymacdinkymacabout 11 years ago
Nice!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
SHIT

EVERYTHING You write is toooooo LONG and usually total fucking SHIT. You can take you Mustang and shove it up your fucking. Maybe you could get a job at a fast food joint so you can stop this fucking shit---get the hint A-HOLD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
SS ...

As a concerned loyal reader, I find myself skipping more and more of your "weekly" submissions! Stories that I once eagerly looked forward to I now find myself reviewing the comment section "first". Why??? .... because so many of your tales (ex. this weeks submission - Temptation Island ) are taking on a "Cuck/Wimp" theme where your lead male characters are portrayed as week, naive fools who are willing to forgive adulterous slut wives who 99% of the husbands/men on this planet would "kick to the curb" and leave penniless for their betrayals!!!

SS ... DON'T LET YOURSELF BE DRAGGED TO THE DARK SIDE!! The Loving Wives category has MORE than enough creampie loving authors. Please do not allow your writing be dragged down into the sewer their stories inhabit.

Signed,

A Once Loyal Anon Reader

sbart921sbart921about 11 years ago
" I love him more than life itself"

Yet she still continues to do the horizontal interview circuit; so only 4 stars. The story is well written, humorous when needed, and the husband wasn't a wimp. Not a BTB story but no reconciliation either. Thanks for another entertaining read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Funny writer

Stang's mission is three fold: (1) dump a steaming revenge pile to attract the cuckapoo green flies in a swarm of group grope praise and testimonionals to behead the bitch, (2) post this garbage every week, (3) and make each posting 50,000 words longer than the last one. This mission is turning into genuine comedy. The plot of this dump is so hopelessly garbled that even the green flies are uncertain what it is they are supposed to sniff. They need their daily shot of revenge like a junkie needs a daily shot of smack, and this time they got less kick than a puff on a cigaret.

kalharrikalharriabout 11 years ago
worked for me

I know its not as strong as some of his others....but he did warn us about that at the beginning. so I can find no fault there. other than that...it was a pleasant read.

I do have to admit though...this author does attract a certain crowd of venomous idiots. I am to the point now, where they are becoming entertaining. I have started reading comments before reading the story. I KNOW I will like the story and the comments are like cake. The more bile ridden, the more I laugh. some have become so off the wall, that I have to wipe my eyes from laughing so hard.

thanks again for your submission Stang. I enjoy them very much.

SLOgentSLOgentabout 11 years ago
Ground Rule Double

Sorry SS06, decent read, but no home run this time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mustang

This was okay but just never peaked for me. I just realized something. All your authors that write reasonably decent stories drive mustangs. Ive decided to test the waters and start date married women with husbands that drive mustangs. Thanks LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
terrible

just terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Probably one of the weakest you've done. Noticed even the Mustang references were very weak - looking forward to a good revenge one next week!

TJMaxTJMaxabout 11 years ago
Meh...

As always, your writing is technically excellent and I enjoy your stories from that perspective...that said - find another topic, a different theme, something less predictable, a little twistier, surprise us, please. It's not always about the stand-up guy who gets betrayed by the love of his life. Best Regards,,,

Danger09Danger09about 11 years ago
It was interesting.

I didn't really care for last weeks boring story, this one is a little better. I have a little issue with Lisa's stupidity; she seemed a lot more stupid than your usual slut wives. I was a bit afraid that Jeff would forgive Lisa, I'm glad he didn't .well I can't wait for next weeks story you promised a BTB so that's what I'll be expecting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Dang stang.... First story to make me tear up..... Love all of your stories. Don`t always agree with the ending but appreciate your talent. (40yo/Afro/Amer/Male/From/Maine/)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Well done. The ending was unexpected, but done with skill.

Have to agree with Anon: more Stang references, but of course I'm biased. :)

09Stang

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 11 years ago
Overall

I liked it, he kept her at a semi physical distance, she was truly remorseful and everybody (cept the cheaters) wins.

katranmankatranmanabout 11 years ago
Excellent as Usual

I appreciate your stories and look forward to reading them. I wasn't crazy about the ending but it was unusual. As always, thanks for taking the time to write and post. It's not easy to crank them out the way you do, hell, I can't even write one! Well done!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

But the ending was very strange.

""I grew up in a part of the country with a history of polygamy," she said. "That isn't what we're going to do, but I think there's enough love around here for everyone.""

I appreciate what you were trying to do, but she didn't deserve a second chance.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 11 years ago
5* read

And an interesting end.

It seemed to have upset some people. Oh, well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The story of Lisa which is it ?

Is the sub story of Lisa realistic or a farce ? I don't think the answer is too clear cut, but that being said her story (a major portion of the entire story) is a farce. Her character was married for 20 years and had a very good life, kids and husband she adored. Then for reasons unknown she desires a major promotion in the company she works with, realizing that she is not close to the best qualified. So then she completely reverses her own value system and decides to fuck her way for the promotion, This last bright idea that she has has really got no more than a snowball's chance in hell of actually working. Men who accept extramarital sex that is free feel no obligation to honor any agreement. There are two major problems with this scenario, one how does the author explain this sudden turnaround in her behavior when she has all of it to lose. Second, she must have major psychological problems that compelled her to lose all her sense and commit extramarital sex over and over when she must have known her scheme would never win, Why was the promotion so important that would risk destroying her family ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I usually like your stories,

This one was not believable.i can't believe her job and the great sex she got from her husband ,would make her the whore she became . Just for a promotion they did not need the money and she neglected her family. Screwed four managers and saw no wrong . Then the husband hires her as a servant to the home and children. Sorry to say this one does not work..

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

No one does the stupid wife as good as you do. I actually felt sorry for her. But I loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
YUP!

I hate to say this, but I do believe I know some women that are stupid enough to fit this woman's category. Nice little tale. Thanks

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 11 years ago
Appreciate the stories week after week

Amazing Ss06 can come up with so many variations on the psycho first wife theme. This wife was so naive that I almost felt sympathy for her - was glad that she did end up with a reasonably good ending. Good entertaining read.

DG HearDG Hearabout 11 years ago
Good Story!

This was really a good read. It was long but I had to stay with it. You are one of the few authors that I read. Another job well done.

With respect

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Assuming it was deliberate, I've got to say that I love the way you're breaking your old stereotypes. I think I've only seen one story where you've written a completely unlikeable Second Chance Woman, and that was way back in your early writing when you had your male lead replace his cheating wife with a woman who had also cheated, defeating the point completely.

In fact, it's kind of odd that he even hooked up with Diana, given the completely sexist overtones of his lawyer's attack on his wife's supposed "neglect" of her children by working, and his belief that she should have given up HER job instead of him giving up his because they had enough money. I mean, if he's REALLY working enough to support them without her job, then he can't possibly be spending enough time at home to claim he's the truly attentive parent. Whoever's babysitting is doing that. Maybe you've just got old school values, but this is 2013. Expecting give-and-take on who works and who doesn't would have been perfectly acceptable, had she left her inner cheating whore out of the equation.

Anyway, back to that second chance bitch - this time the new wife is a selfish cunt who refuses to embrace his values or his family, knowing full well that according to his values and what he just went through, SHE should be the one at home, and she should be embracing the family HE is taking care of. He has full custody - it's his job, and a fundamental part of her life. For her to completely reject it in favor of hiring a servant; good god, that's just plain selfish. Either she wants the man and his family or she doesn't. Kids are part of the package.

And then going on to allow him to hypocritically cheat on her just because she "grew up in part of the country" where polygamy's normal? Garbage. Either this guy believes in monogamy or he does not. He can't step out on Diana while holding the mother of his children to a completely different standard without looking like a complete ass. That's not love, that's just hateful to the woman he supposedly loves now.

Engaging story, but the ending makes me want to dislike the story. However... again, you're breaking the old molds one story at a time, and that's something I love, because it allows an author I like to step beyond his past self-imposed boundaries. Full stars, good job.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 11 years ago
crash and bun

In the year 2013 the wife consciously decides that the way get promoted into a high ranking managerial positions is for HER to initiate a SEX ring by fucking as many men ... Men in superior positions within the company.

Even worse the wife actually thinks that once she obtained this much desired high ranking position that she would be treated respect and competence within the company.

OH . MY GOD.

The story fails because SS06 has violated a really fundamental and important rule in writing short stories or novels. Extraordinary actions ...words .... or behavior require some sort of extraordinary or in-depth foundation or explanation at some point in the story.

The wife's actions... her behavior ...her value system ...her sense of priorities... her ongoing deluding self rationalizations... shows somebody who is so mentally ill and disturbed that she simply is not fit to be either a Mother or a professional in any capacity.

The problem is that SS06 does not explain how a person this mentally ill and disturbed could still function in the professional and / or business organization . We get a lot of background about what GOAL the wife desires but nothing about WHY this obsession has developed. We get nothing on o the background about WHY the wife appears to have become mentally ill .

In addition it seems highly unlikely given the wife's obsessive behavior that nobody else... Not her husband ... Not her parents... Not her friends... would not detect the wife going off the rails.

john1946john1946about 11 years ago
Well Done

That was a good story and an enjoyable read....thanks

OverstarOverstarabout 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing

I tend to enjoy your stories more than others, simply because more often than not, your stories have more to do with the human condition than the sexual content. It may be wierd, but that's what draws me to sites like this. I enjoy stories about people and their lives, with the sexual content being a secondary factor most of the time.

I'll be 40 this year, and I've experienced enough to see that peple who are otherwise intelligent are capable of massive blunders where their intelligence should have come into play and it simply didn't. Been there, done that, got the T-Shirt. This story appears to be an attempt to illustrate that. She admits to being ambitious, but not the sharpest tool in the box.

Having said that though, I'm uncertain of what kind of portrait you wanted to paint of this woman. In the beginning of the story, she describes herself as resonably competent in her job, but wanting badly to win the competition for a promotion. After that, you spend the rest of the story tearing down her intelligence, as well as her image. Her coworkers seem to think nothing of her at all, right from the beginning. I don't think that jibes exactly with what you were trying to portrait her as. You do a decent enough job of portraiting Ken as a predator. I got the impression that Ken was also used as the "thermometer" to gauge what the rest of the office thought of her. It doesn't portrait her as an otherwise intelligent person who made a blunder. It portraits her more as a dumbass that shouldn't have gotten to where she was in the office in the first place.

I give you a 4 for this, because I was entertained in the reading. I rarely give 5's, so I'd say that it's still getting the highest marks I give. I think though, that you should have taken more time and made this female appear to be somewhat more intelligent than you made her out to be. You almost make her appear to be where she's at in life simply by pure luck, or the pity of those around her.

CSD2CSD2about 11 years ago
IT TOOK ME FIVE MINUTES...

to stop laughing at the OJ scene! *still giggling*

kelchakelchaabout 11 years ago
Five This Time

O.K. The cheating wife in this story is a dummy, but at least she's not as bad as your usual female cheater.

Thanks

LNRAstroLNRAstroabout 11 years ago
Good but with unbeliebable parts

I thought it was well written and good until we got to the companies reaction. That part was simply unbelievable to me. No company is going to treat an female employee that way when 5 men in power over her slept with her. All she has to do is say or hint she was threatened with losing her job or coerced in some manner and she'd have a huge lawsuit against the managers and the company. They might ask her to leave and give her a golden parachute to do so, at the very least, they'd handle her with kid gloves to minimize their liability if she was coerced. That scene kind of killed belief for me. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The part in the airport

where she woke up is another law suit against the TSA. Just to many fliety moments to be an easy read.

Lee2012Lee2012about 11 years ago
Another "stang" story

Out-fucking-standing. Keep writing em abd I'll keep reading.

Side note: got an idea for a story. Drop me a note

Lee

TelleophoneTelleophoneabout 11 years ago
Always a good one.

I always look forward to your stories. They're simply wonderful to read, no matter the plot and the ending. Please don't stop writing. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Soooo

I think the problem with this story is that it really doesn't appeal to many folks. Generally there are two main groups of people in this category. The BTB crowd and the folks who like to see reconciliation and a happy ending despite the odds. I personally don't mind seeing a cheating spose who bends over backward to correct a bad mistake they made in life. I also enjoy a good old fashioned BTB story if the bitch in question is a real bitch and not a good person who did a bad thing. After all everyone likes to see the bad guy get nailed.

I get the feeling this story really doesn't appeal to either of those crowds. It starts out heading down the BTB road. Her whole life is falling apart around her. Then suddenly she's offered an olive branch and becomes some kinda live in maid for her ex and his new woman. It's not a very good reconciliation ending at all...matter of fact it's kinda odd and slightly creepy.

I normally love your stories (I really liked the last one THANK you for not going Romeo and Juliet on us!). But this one kinda left me unsatisfied. Anyhow I do look forward to your next story. Your one of my favorite authors on this site.=)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
As usual . . .

too long and too many errors. Try editing your stories down to make them more understandable. Go for quality instead of quantity.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Nicely done

Good character build and a good storyline, and of course as always, well written and edited.

Thanks for the read...

HardFeltHardFeltabout 11 years ago
Exceptional

I like your penmanship. Well done story. Strange, yet interesting. Not over the top. Thank you.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
I guess I am a middle of the raoder -

I do not require BTB nor full reconciliation to simply enjoy a good story with a good ending - for most of the characters -

Ken was NOT a victim he victimized - he should have said no thanks -same for the others - But whatever they paid she paid and had to see what she paid daily - it works for me - and he got to win after a fashion -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Huh...

Shitty ending to an otherwise decent story. I guess I expected more out of you.

Rogn123Rogn123over 10 years ago
I cant figure it out

Are dumb, cheating, sluts attracted to guys who drive mustangs, or are guys who drive mustangs attracted to those type women? Either way its obvious from these stories that guys who drive mustangs are ALL clueless cucks and their wives and girlfriends ARE fucking around on them. All pussyhounds should take note: if he's bragging about his bad stang, his ol lady is up for grabs.

FiftyshadesofmeFiftyshadesofmeover 10 years ago
:)

It was really good. Kinda nonclimatic at the end though :/.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No Mustang

One thing this has taught me, you own a Mustang you get a cheating wife.

Glad I found out in time.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Get A Grip!

"I was really disappointed that my kids didn't come over to even see me."

Well, maybe if she was HOME enough for them to know her they'd be more interested in coming over!

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
DEFINITON REQUIRED

polygamy or monogamy when they both use different pardners. TK U MLJ LV NV

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Random Thoughts

The fucking guys blaming her. Nobody forced them to do anything, I don't care how hard she came onto them and/or seduced them (and except for Ken, she didn't want ANY of them), they could have refused. Just like we tell the woman to keep her legs closed, they should have kept it in their pants.

The promotion - Ken kept saying things like her name was in the hat or whatever. I never saw anywhere that anything she did came with a guarantee of the promotion. And she thought about how when she got her NEXT promotion she'd fire them. I believe that this was after she head them say that it would be good to have her as a manager because she was no threat to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not Good.

Totally crap story written by a wanker. The lesson here? Stay the fuck away from Mustangs if you want a loyal partner!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
KarenE

It was equal they all deserved what they got.

The story though was about her and Jeff.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
I'm sorry, I don't think that Lisa got punished enough.

Besides losing her job and some bad publicity (and of course, losing her husband) she got to have her children even though he had them etc. etc. And she had enough sex that one weekend to do her for a while even though she tried to trick her husband. She had room, board and a salary and got to keep her kids for a few years. For what she did she should have not been allowed to see her children except once a month and never without court supervision. What a greedy slut, she just had to have that promotion no matter what she was required to do. And she didn't even need to work, she was just greedy and sluttish.

dyonysosdyonysosabout 9 years ago
Very nice tale

of misplaced ambition and greed

5 *****

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
I REALLY BELIEVE THAT

if offered the right inducement we all can be tempted not bought. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good but Sad

Such a sad story just for a better job with her company she lost everything. Her loving husband her job her self respect. It would have been different if she were a bad person but like some people she let ambition take over. All it cost her was the man she loved and her self respect. Sometimes like she was people go blind get so caught up in wanting something that they lose everything. Again a very sad story.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Puke

You women are so sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Some of this is getting old.

Your cliches are tiring. Maybe you could come up with different ways to say the same old shit? Read four or five of your stories back to back and notice how the same phrases repeat, over and over. If there isn't a guy with a gun literally pointing and ready to fire, what does it really mean?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh shit!

You were doing really great until you cut Jeff's ball in the last page. Why on Earth does he want a slut wife and a shitty mother back in his life?

Another promising story ruined by a crappy ending. 1 star

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Didn't

You were correct in your foreword. I did not like the ending to this.one. You're will running about 80% for.me and I'll keep reading your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
SS try outlying your plot points and check your math

Lisa states she is almost forty. Most companies will not promote forty plus year olds onto an executive track. If your not manager in thirties you have no future in executive ranks.

Although it was just a plot device, Lisa’s struggle to advance was a missed opportunity. SS indicates most of Lisa’s competition are females so the struggle against the female glass ceiling never feels real. I was just left with Lisa doesn’t have the talent or track record to advance. She doesn’t realize it and desperately defaults to use sex to advance. I agree with others that this is sociopathic. I don’t think SS thought through any of this. Lisa’ personality at the end of the story is so different from the first 2 pages that I think SS just put a number of mismatched puzzle pieces together and did not realize the picture did not make since.

Jeff stated they had been married almost twenty years. So they married as teens? There children are portrayed as preschool age. The kids age is less important than the length of time Jeff had to know Lisa. One staple of LW is the clueless husband. SS developed Jeff pretty well until the last 3 pages. Keeping Lisa around didn’t make since. But then SS just uses the acceptable clueless husband to explain unbelievable behavior.

Ken or Jim or whatever Lisa’s boss was named is actually moderately well written. I liked how SS made the sex for promotion disgusting and degrading.

An outline would help you keep names of characters correct. It would also help shorten this rambling mess.

Actually the last page was like you were running out of time to post and you just wrapped up with Jeff finding a better wife keeping the kids and house and oh yeah Jeff still bangs Lisa after she keeps the kids cleans and cooks. Really Diana is ok with that? Why? And Jeff’s neighbors, friends family coworkers etc would be ok with Liza living there? All Jeff’s good guy points would evaporate and Diana would not have accepted the next date after understanding the situation.

If SS wants to write a polygamist plot put some effort into building the reasons and develop the characters.

Unfortunately SS spends his research time for stories on Mustang cars and doesn’t learn much about real men and women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Stangstar is a fucking pedophile...

Go read his latest entries on SOL. He's writing about 13 year olds.... The sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Re: Anon 02/20/2019

Give a break, if he's a sick fuck for writing the stories what kind of sick fuck does that make you when you seem to keep reading them? Keep your comments to the story it's posted to. Just for the record I didn't really care for the ending of this one myself. There are a lot of my favorite authors in the mainstream that I don't care for every time either. I just look for the next one and keep reading. Signed: BTW

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 4 years ago
Good Story, but loose ends

SS06, I really do enjoy your stories. I'm not a die hard BTB person, sometimes reconciliation makes sense, other times it has to be a divorce. Some divorces can be amiable, others are dirty fights that need a scorched earth approach. Your main character did an excellent job of destroying her own life. There was no need to hurt her any further. The part that you missed is that she was living with her parents, and you never discussed what happened when the truth came out. You discussed how they acted when she moved in at the start, but that was it. Her parents and his would have found out, especially when she had a baby that wasn't Jeff's. To find out she cheated repeated on her husband, then got pregnant and had a baby that was not her husband's, and to finally top if off to give the baby (their grandchild) up for adoption?! Her parents would have lost their tempers - I can see her dad calling her a stupid slut, or at least asking her repeatedly if it was worth it (in a worst case scenario her dad would tell her something along the lines that she was so f-ing stupid she should just kill herself before she does anything else stupid. Of course that changes the ending big time). You should have finished off that area as you left a few loose strings. I'm looking forward to you next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please proofread...

The 1st page, I can't tell who the hell is who! You keep using names interchangeably! Who is jim? Who is ken? Is he Jeff? Your changing this guy's name mid-paragraph!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Gross

One star .

You ruined a potentially decent story by shoehorning in IR .

That kind of thing is disgusting .

- Lisa

papawtoo43papawtoo43about 3 years ago

I knocked off a star for the job termination. She was a secretary being fucked by managers. She would have owned the company if they did that.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Though I prefer the superior Camaro to Mustangs, generally I find his stories to be very good.

This one was written as well as any other hes given us, but the actual story was too over the top, and throwing in the pregnancy was pointless and just a way to get people to to cheer her down fall even more.

I'd say its one of his weakest that I've read. And thats without taking the ending into account.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She should have kept George’s baby and let it inherit all his stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Selfish, immature, baby-husband. Instead of supporting his wife in her work career, he abandoned her. Just turned into a home body taking care of the children - cutting his wife out completely. What else could he expect?

Stupid, bad, wrong ending! Hubby was 100% at fault for the failure of the marriage. He's the one ignoring his wife, cutting her out of the family, not communicating with her, not supporting her emotionally or psychologically. All he had love and a hard on for was some PoS rust-bucket car! Where else could she turn to meet not only financial but personal, emotional, psychological, and even sexual needs?

As her lawyer, I would have burned hubby's ass - and the company - right into bankruptcy.

She was the junior manager to the four senior male managers - who should NEVER, under any circumstances, force nor ACCEPT - even if proffered - sexual favors from an employee - particularly a lower level managerial employee! Such a CLEAR case of sexual harassment and sexual assault in the workplace that is indisputable! That is the entire gravamen of sexual harassment in the workplace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

another of your famous one star stories .

cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

slut should have ended up unalive .

disgusting

OldmantruckerOldmantruckerover 1 year ago

It seems like some ppl DIDNT REALLY READ THE DAM STORY .. ! !

It said in the BEGINING of this story, that hubby DID support his wife!! In PLAIN ENGLISH... I GUESS IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH OR DIDNT FINISH SCHOOL. Maybe you Can't understand certain stories. Others want to call him, the hubby , a cuck.. Are you folks THAT STUPID.!? The story was pretty plain in stating the husband DIDNT know what was going on ! Not until he got the call to meet with the women at that office. THEN HE went for the divorce and custody of their kids. You dummy's want to call him a cuck ? ! Dumb Dumb Dumb. Go look up the definition of a cuck... Or just shut the frig-up.... Y'all have a nice day now... Shame writers gone now. Maybe he got tired of all the Stupid comments from NON writers.. oh well OUR loss.. not his... Good luck to yeah StangStar..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

DAMMIT, @Oldmantrucker is driving drunk again...

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

This was just dumb the wife was literally character assassinated by the end of the story you felt bad for her. And how the hell did she end up completely broke and how does she not sue her old company for sexual harassment I mean seriously she was the subordinate getting fucked by the entire Management Team FFS😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was prepared to be disappointed by this story from your opening statement, but it turned out to a very good story with MC being a VERY good man who handled the tragedy of his marriage being destroyed and got enough payback and moved on to a new life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I heartily agree with "Oldmantrucker", READ THE DAMN STORY! Before you comment from your uninformed ignorance and outright STUPIDITY you dum fucks! The MC didn't know (he was a loving, trusting faithful husband) and acted to remedy his situation with a good plan of action.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDay11 months ago

One of my least favourite Stang stories. Too discombobulated with an unsatisfactory ending.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Stopped reading at the interracial mess .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Lot of glaring holes.

newfordnewford5 months ago

To Mr, Mrs, Ms Anonymous for gawd's sake, it's a bit of fiction, a story, a tale, something somebody wrote (put a few words together ) If you, Mr, Mrs, Ms Anonymous, can do better , then DO SO

newford9bnewford9b5 months ago

Not exactly one of this author's better tales

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

One thing I learned about this author reading his stories, he has huge I mean massive problem with a woman body. They have to be perfect, the prettiest etc etc. If you don't have massive boobs, long legs, nice butt, then you might as well be a male or a fat old wrinkled lady.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

I’ve noticed quite a bit of subtle racism in many LW stories. Sadly, that includes Stang’s. While this tale was humorous in spots, the racism detracts from it. 3 ⭐️s. 4 if he’ll share the train video from the island 🤣🤣😇

To anonymous from 5 months ago, yes there are holes. This is fiction, written from the warped and twisted mind of a mustang owner. Cut him some slack… he drives a Fix-or-Repair-Daily. 🏎️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous