Temptation of a Cheating Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Will Mel go through with her boss taking advantage of her?
868 words
29.4k
26
13

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

..... this story is a continuation of the first part titled "Temptation of a cheating wife".

Steve responded to Mel by telling her that he knows that she wants to do this as much as he does.

Mel suddenly pushed him away firmly and pulled up her bra to cover up her exposed nipples. She again said we can't be doing this and that this is so wrong.

Steve held his ground and had his throbbing cock resting closely on Mel's hip. He gently held her by the waist and said to her to relax and just go with her impulses. Steve reassured Mel that no one will ever need to know. Mel said that she will know and this will forever stay with her. She told Steve that she is no cheater and she had never thought about being with another man until Steve came on to her.

Steve asked her if she ever thought about him fucking her when she was intimate with her husband. Mel responded by saying that is not the point. Steve chuckled and said to her that he takes that as a "yes". Mel was finding it hard to maintain eye contact and felt uncomfortable.

She then moved away to the nearby lounge whilst zipping up her dress looking like she didnt know what to do. Steve followed and sat next to her. She said to him that she thinks he needs to leave. Steve said to her that he thinks she really doesnt want that. He then gave it one last go and said that he will go if she can look him into his eyes and tell him that she doesnt want him. Mel said that her desire for him isn't the point but she is simply a married woman and this can't happen.

Steve then said well 'I'm not leaving". Mel looked lost. Steve moved closer to her again and whispered that they have the perfect opportunity to share something special, no strings attached. He then brushed her hair back and moved his lips close to Mel's. After an awkward pause and silence for about 10 seconds, he then kissed her lips. Mel didnt respond immediately but reciprocated after two to three seconds but then once again paused.

Mel said to Steve that no one can ever find out about this and that this will only happen once. Steve promised on his own life that no one will ever know. She then let go and moved in to Steve's lips. They deeply kissed for minutes, savouring this intimacy and their lust for each other.

Their hands explored each others bodies as their tongues wrapped together in an erotic dance. Steve then unzipped her dress again, this time pulling it down to her hips. He asked Mel to stand so the dress can come off. As her dress dropped to the floor, Mel revealed her sexy body to Steve, together with a moist, ivory coloured G string soaked from her excitement. The smell of her sex was near Steve's face and he took a deep breath to savour the erotic aroma of her wetness.

Mel sat back down and Steve removed his polo shirt showing off his well built chest and torso. She muttered 'fuck you are sexy' and Steve replied 'its all yours'.

Steve then embraced her again and removed her bra to reveal Mel's gorgeous breasts. Her ariola's are a perfect pink colour coupled with her nipples that pop out a centimetre when erect. He then moved away from her mouth down to her nipples and sucked them intently. She was breathing harder enjoying the attention he was paying to her nipples with his tongue.

Mel then starting feeling Steve's erection through his pants. After a few moments, she gently said 'lets take this somewhere more comfortable' and motioned towards the direction of the hallway leading to her bedroom.

Steve followed Mel's lead to bed and before getting onto the bed, held her tight and deeply kissed her again, feeling the warmth of her pulsating nipples and breasts on his own chest.

Mel then started to undo his belt, unzipping him and letting his pants fall to floor. Steve stepped out of them and Mel was rubbing his throbbing cock through his black underpants. She then crouched and peeled down his underpants revealing a cock similar in length to her husbands but thicker and hungrier then what she has seen before.

She took in his scent and allowed the precum to roll off of his uncut foreskin onto her lips. She then slowly enveloped his cock into her mouth, tasting his manhood. After giving head for a good couple of minutes and listening to Steve moan loudly, she stood back up and told Steve that she normally doesnt like doing that often with her husband so he should consider himself lucky. Steve said to her that he feels like the luckiest man in the world.

At that point, Mel's smart watch started to buzz. Her husband was calling. She ran off to the kitchen to take the call...

Part 3 to come soon

(appreciating all the comments and feedback...... hoping i can improve as I'm new to this)

  • COMMENTS
13 Comments
racfguyracfguyover 2 years ago
Steve promised on his own life that no one will ever know.

Yeah, right. Steve is an asshole.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago
Writing tips

Instead of describing the dialogue, you should actually say what they said to each other. it has more impact.

Your story would be longer and more impactful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot story but hate real life cheaters . Story wise the guy should play with her while she is on the phone with hubby . Do hope she’s caught and dumped. He will talk and she will just become the divorced company pig in her coworkers eyes. The guys will sll try and fuck her and the girls may be phony but will talk behind her back .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope she continues to fool around after getting off the phone with her hubby. Mel and Steve really need a good fuck. Hopefully Mel will decide it doesn’t have to be a one time fling after all.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Where is the joke in your story? Two sides and we know everything there is to know. She's a cheating whore and her husband is going to get a divorce and sue her boss and his company! So where is this going to lead? It's not entertaining!

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Office Wife Jake goes to work for a most unusual firm.in Loving Wives
Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
How I Became a Cheating Wife Pt. 01 How I became a cheating wife.in Loving Wives
Work Wife When the lines blur between work and home.in Loving Wives
More Stories