All Comments on 'Temptation of a Social Worker'

by loosepetals

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Woah!

Very hot, love the descriptions of how the petite girl is practically impaled by a black man's cock!

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Sizzling

Great story, hot sex.

Big JayBig Jayover 10 years ago

Love this. The detail of the dress and heels added a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun story

Many women are like Elizabeth. Most just fantasize, the ones that take a chance are usually glad they did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very enticing story!

The sexual tension between the two of them right as she arrived at his house up til they get it on was very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
womens liberation????

Women never cease to amaze me, they demand to be treated as equals with men but all the time what really gets them off is being mentally, verbally, and sexually abused. Far from giving them equality in the workplace, i don't even think they are safe to let out of the house

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Yeah. It's amazing to see what women really are thinking when they dress the way they do walking out of the house. We all know that wearing high heels all day would obviously hurt, but for the sake of getting attention from men, they're willing to sacrifice their comfort.

Not that I'm complaining or anything, tho ;)

loosepetalsloosepetalsover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Thank you for all the positive comments! It's my first story ever and I was worried it would have a bad reception. Thank you again!

dirtyomandirtyomanover 10 years ago
Very Good!!!

I read a lot. Not often do I give a score of 5. But this is just too fucking good to give it anything less.

I enjoy your believable characters, the plot, & of course the ending.

A very good read. Thank You for so much pleasure!!

Will we get more of this caliber. Will Elizabeth take advantage of more of her case load, now that she has fucked Darren??

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

I know she look a hot mess and smell of sweaty funky sex too. I wonder how she going to explain it to the husband if he is up when she get home.

loosepetalsloosepetalsover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Thanks guys! I'm working on the second chapter now, hopefully it will be done by next week. Thank you for all of your support and taking the time to read and comment! You sure know how to make a gal feel proud ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I hope her husband kicks the lover's ass and divorces his bitch wife

boraddaboraddaabout 10 years ago
HOT STORY

Nice, loved this story, think Elizabeth loved everything

that happened to her.

Waiting for Part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow! So Hot!!!

Love this story, this is easily the best story I have read on this site my 5 years of visiting. I can't wait for Part 2!

loosepetalsloosepetalsover 9 years agoAuthor
Part 2 Coming Soon!

I've been working on Part 2 and I'm happy to say it will be coming soon! Sorry for the delay!

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Another story...

Another story used by a black man, feeling inferior to other races, to try to increase his self-esteem...The more he writes the more inferior he will feel...

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Magnet meets steel

I liked the main two characters had intelligence and competence established early in story. That made the devolution to raw sex all the effective. A well written zesty fuck with observant eye recording and reporting both in out of boudoir . *****

billie babkabillie babkaalmost 9 years ago
Just envious

i'm not Asian, but if Mr. Miller wants some white cunt.......

very good story, just envy Elizabeth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous