All Comments on 'Temptation Tango'

by MarcoTambo

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This wa really cute so I hope you aren't done with those two. There is much to discover in their new relationship and they need to see how it'll effect their dancing. Pure love is always the best and this was loaded with it!

5!

rodavrodavover 6 years ago
Great story

Is this inspired by the Dancing with the Stars Julianne Hough and her brother Derek Hough? She is so attractive that maybe we don't know things happens when they do practice in private.

I like the dialogue about their sweaty smells. The brother could have sniffed his fingers and inhaled his sister's musky pussy scent on it, and it turned him on more.

Please continue the story. Much more needs to be said.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Oh more please

What a very sexy story. Love to read more of these two on their voyage of discovery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dancing

This is a beautiful love story and well thought out.

Keep up the good work and I liked how you told their love story.

I hope there's a part 2

honybipolahonybipolaover 6 years ago
simply superb

as always...a delightful read...you're a great writer of diverse sibling romance and erotica you need to give us more...

Robinius1Robinius1over 6 years ago
Well Done

A good read, fairly short, but original. Too much crying for my tastes and curiously no pain or discomfort when her brother takes her virginity with a single thrust. Still, a well-written tale, just not one of your best. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
panties are justice.

I stopped reading when the panties were removed. The story was probably good but when the sister removed her panties it lost a lot of the titillating points. What a lot of writers seem to forget when writing taboo stories such as incest stories or deflower stories, is that these are heavily based in titillation. It is like a stripshow. While the fully nude form can be appreciated, a lot of people to go to these things do so for the actual stripping and not just for the nude body. Same here. Once the sister was naked, the story itself lost most of it's taboo feeling. So the panties should have been kept on for most or maybe even all of the sex scene.

itchyworms_01itchyworms_01over 5 years ago
"Panties are justice"

That is one of the most stupid comments I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
lots of guys first times

This reads like my first time and pretty much every time I had emotional attachment to any woman I slept with. Which is downright pathetic but sweet in it's own way. Granted I don't know why I go beast mode when it's some one I don't know/care about but goddamn if I could find a happy medium I'd be in heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What "Robinius1" said. Also needs a Part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous