All Comments on 'Temptations'

by Manofthehillpeople

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
More

Please continue this hot story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Poorly-scribbled, no character development

All those fucking ellipses spoil anyone's read! Why can't you kids discover the comma, huh?

And stories are supposed to have a plot and characters, whom you are supposed to describe and build up!

Time to grow up, kiddies!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
PLAIN SICK

nothing but one sick mother fucker, the husband must be from the hills of TENNESSEE, BECAUSE ONLY A HILLBILLY WOULD DO WHAT THIS PEA BRAIN WRITER WROTE ABOUT. CHRIST THIS LAME BRAIN WRITER SHOULD GO BACK TO THE HILLS WHERE HE CAME FROM, WHERE FATHERS GET THEIR SONS TO FUCK THEIR MOTHERS. PLAIN FUCKING SICK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Hey it was great

If you dont like incest stories, then what are you doing in the INCEST and TABOO stories! DUH. But good story and dont let Idiots tell you different. Going to be follow up I hope.

chilloutchilloutalmost 20 years ago
Keep them coming

I like the story and want to read the sequel. You should check out the volunteer editor program. It does wonders to kill the 'punctuation nazi' comments. All of the happenings in the story aren't hard to fathom but all of it happening in one day is. Is there anything in their background or sex play that would indicate Ginger would consider this kind of adventure? What does she think? She went from no way am I thinking about it' to 'where do I get on' very quickly. Most importantly, what happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Where's the sequel?

First off, let me tell the moron who said that the guy must have been from the hills of Tennessee. I was born in Michigan, raised in Tennessee, & currently reside in Michigan for the time being & I have seen more sick, incest/molestation, backwards people north of the Mason-Dixon line than south of it. Anyway...

I'm sorry, just had to throw my two cents in. Great story man! I loved it as well as the "Teri's Vacation" series! Can't wait for the sequel! See ya next story. I'm sorry this part is shorter than my diatribe but I promise my feedback for your next story will be longer & devoted entirely to your story! Until next story...ciao for now.

-Jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Continue the story

Please contiue the story with its logical conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
boring

Man of the people my ass.... You arent really a man are you????I would say a boy...... You bore people... STOP writing now.... you have no talent for it... NONE.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Keep going Your doing Great!

Just ignore the negative comments. What are those assholes talking about anyway? Character development? Plotline? Fucking commas? ,,,, - There, there are some commas, anybody in the mood out there? Let's not get to serious about this. We all know why we read there stories and its not for the punctuation.

tinman69stinman69salmost 20 years ago
Disregard all thos negatives

I liked the story ! And I wish I knew who the mouth was that said the father had to be from Tennessee! I would like to take her to TN and let her see what TN really is. I was born and raised there and she is a hippocrit from the word go! She don't like incest stories but she is here reading them!

Anyway, let's get the follow up going!!! Can't wait for the encounter at home With all four of them!!! WOW HOTTT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great story!

Who cares whether the puncuation was perfect? This is a very well written story. Please, continue.

Wildfire427Wildfire427almost 20 years ago
Great Beginning!

I liked this story. I didn't read all of the other comments, but I read enough to know I didn't want to continue. I know nothing about you, have not attempted to look at your profile/bio, and merely read the story based on the catagory, title, and description.

I read a partial comment about no character development, but I found more than enough to give me the story line and still allow me to fill in smaller details as my imagination saw fit.

I've never dinged a story based on spelling, the occasional missed syn, or punctuation (anybody that has read my stories knows why). These stories are written as entertainment, and I was entertained. Entertained to the point that if you don't write a continuation as well written as the first, I will be extremely disappointed.

Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Fucking Great

Keep it cumming, Great story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

BALUSBALUSalmost 20 years ago
Exciting Stuff

A really well written piece, very exciting, a lot of anticipation.Sometimes a little long-winded for masturbating to ( but I still came before the end of it, luckily).

I await the rest of the story with bated breathe... and I hope you allow her to get pregnant to Nick.

Great Stuff man... keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
please finish it

I loved this story when I first read it and I hope you finish it or at least continue it soon. Great story.

Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
Kinda hot but......

I can't imagine any man WANTING to have a larger cock shoved into his wife....HIS wife. And especially not their son.

But it's erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Vey nice.

Hot as hell and pretty well thought out. I liked it a lot.

snathsnathabout 12 years ago
captivating

one word says it all: captivating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

When you doing Page six

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
I quit reading after page 2...

I like sex, I love mother son sex as my favorite incest. I do not like the idea of a husband trying to get his wife and son to make him a cuckold. Maybe I am just too oldfashioned. Yes, I know it is just a story (and very well written, too) but I read for enjoyment and I do not enjoy this story. Thank you for writing. Maybe your writing is just too intense for me, I already gave you a negative writeup for Mrs. G (or whatever her name was). I will put my name in, I was just too lazy to do it on the other. I will try a few of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nothing wrong with a mother wanting...

her boy's big stiff prick shoved up her cunt. A mother's mommy-hole will always stretch to accommodate her darling baby boy's cock no matter how large. That wonderful hole between his mother's legs that the boy was born from is the receptacle nature provides both for her boy's prick and for all the great big doses of warm creamy semen he's got in his hot young balls. A young son's lust for his mother's cunt is as normal as apple pie--and as normal as a boy's love of his mommy's hair-pie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Need a proofreader

Your spelling is a distraction to an otherwise decent story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous