All Comments on 'Temptations Ch. 03'

by Manofthehillpeople

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great #3

Finally part 3. Really loved it! When is part 4 due out? Soon i hope. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Temptation is always good

But following through with a idea can back fire. Nick is playing with dynamite and his mom is even crazier going along with it but please continue this twisted adventure

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
"Temptations"--the BEST is yet to come!

Part #3 was like a "carrot" leading to the BEST, I can feel it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I'd be pissed off if this wasn't so great!

The tenision is great but you better deliver soon. This plan beter cum off in the next chapter or my my head is going to explode!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great to have you back!!!

Hello MotHP,

Excellent story yet again! I cannot wait until the 4th installment is out but I will anyway for as long as I have too! I also can't wait for the "Have Faith" series to continue as well! Take your time, no rush as long as we get them! I am beginning to feel bad for Kenny suddenly as I feel as though I have some idea of what's afoot. I hope that Nick's plan, while devious & somewhat evil I find, is not too demented & won't cause irreparable damages to both Kenny & Linda. All in all though, I'm all ancy with anticipation & I am anxious to find out what happens next in parts & 5!!!

Jim

mentatzpsmentatzpsalmost 20 years ago
HOT !!

I loved the first three parts so far, but I would love it even more if there were sizes told...I am crazy about figures :-p

We know that Nick is 12 inches soft...how big hard ? How big is his Dad ? ...More figures please !! Very good work, anyways. Keep it up !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
You da bomb!

Oh Dude shit licking great story! I hope Nick fucks that slut of a momma up da ass. Hurry up and write part 4!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
You are writing a Masterpiece

This story has it all, sex crazed women into forbidden sex, men with the right equipment to keep them happy, unwanted preg...oh that's for another chapter..., and finally, a dumb-ass selfish husband whose about to get everything he asked for!

- Dude your the Dickens of the ms, inc story

ManofthehillpeopleManofthehillpeoplealmost 20 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks for that last comment. I do try my best, even though I do have grammer errors even though I use psell chek and I read over it several times. But I try and center on the story and I hope that all my stories please. Thank you and to all for your support.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Killer!

One of the best I've ever read. A long, drawn out, but consistently building seduction is the way to go!

One thought about part 3: the whole lingerie shop was unnecessary and seemed to just make us wait longer without advancing the story. The domination aspect of that scene could have been told in a much shorter way. There is no other point to the scene.

But, otherwise, wonderful, wonderful!!

I do love the fact that the Dad is part of the story, too many mom-son stories has him killed off or divorced and out of the picture.

ManofthehillpeopleManofthehillpeoplealmost 20 years agoAuthor
Well...

Well like most of my stories....I have a general outline, which can (and often does) change with the wind of my whim. But to me the shop scene sets a stage for Gingers coming into knowledge of her power sort to speak. She finally realizes that whats coming is what everyone wants...so why not enjoy it. Also it opens more avenues for future stories...if I so wish. And remember, in real life...shit just happens. Ginger wanted to go shopping, as part of set up for part 4...and Linda was along for the ride. Both of them were sexually charged, and...well. I forget who said it...but life is oft times stranger then fiction. But hey...its all good...and its just fiction. Bye all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Story is what its all about

Letting the story take you where it wants to go is part of the process, I think its great that the characters are developing on their own. I hope they want to go as far possible! Also, I like the fact that you write back to the fans- its nice to hear from the author about the work! Thanks for taking the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
luvit

great story,but have you abondoned it,would love to see it finished

ManofthehillpeopleManofthehillpeopleover 19 years agoAuthor
Hello there everyone

Hey, just wanted to say I love the positive messages I receive and am glad that some of you like my writting. I do plan on finishing Temptations, as well as all the other story threads Ive written. Ive had some major burn out in my life and found day to day life hard enough and just couldnt muster the energy to write. Ive started again now, and hope to post soon again. As to temptations, maybe it wont be much longer...I already had part 4 part way done when I stopped writting. Im writting here now to let everyone that has emailed me asking about my stories (mostly Temptations)asking me when I plan on posting more. Soon as I can write them and put in them feeling and not just words. Peace all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Part 4

Just wondering when we can expect part 4 ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Next Part?

When's the next one coming dude? Ginger and Nick need to get it on!!

ManofthehillpeopleManofthehillpeopleover 19 years agoAuthor
Coming

Im sorry all for the wait for part 4. Im like a hairs breath from finishing it. Been tough trying to work and do all the life stuff and put my mind to work to write, but Its nearly done...as well as a few other parts to some of my other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too long winded, next time use a spell checker!!!!

too long winded, next time use a spell checker!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous