All Comments on 'Temptations Ch. 05'

by Manofthehillpeople

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
txcoatl1970txcoatl1970almost 14 years ago
Stupendous Stupidity Rendered Splendidly!!!

This story was so hot and so wrong on so many levels it beggars description.

Outstanding work! It's like a PSA against swinging without mutual respect among all participants.

I feel sorriest for Nick. Sure, there's not a lot I wouldn't give to be single, hung stud in the prime of my youth, but he's cruising for a really nasty bruising.

Boundaries seem to be nonexistent for this kid b/c he has a couple of self-indulgent fools for parents.

Kenny and Ginger seem to be in a contest for most clueless about the consequences of their antics. Neither of them listens worth a damn.

Ginger comes off sounding like a self-justifying shrew, but Kenny's like

a fifteen-year-old who's just discovered sex and can't shut up about whatever depraved notion goes from ass to brain to mouth with no filter.

Lots of passion between the two, but not a jot of sense.

They resemble a lot of early-married couples I've known who played adult roles for a decade plus but never grew up along the way. They get to their mid-late thirties and have this realization that they won't be hot forever, their spouse drives them nuts and the kids couldn't care less. Lots of them lose their damned minds and have messy affairs but don't go so far round the bend as K&G.

Linda I want to tackle. That boundaries thing seems to be a problem for her as well. Good god, what a hot fantasy! A sexy mid-twenties teacher boffs mom, dad, and me!?! Whee!

Trouble is, in the story, she's a clueless dumbshit who stumblefucks her way down the rabbit hole b/c she doesn't set or keep any boundaries.

The whole idea of protecting herself seems as alien as restraint. You didn't pull any punches in making her an apparently piteous but contemptible figure.

I figure you wrote this to be a hot but wrong story to get off to, and as a spank story, it gets twelve stars. As a melodrama, it does even better.

BZ^10 to you sir.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
more

you should write more often

BradehoftBradehoftalmost 14 years ago
Solution

Kenny gets Linda. Ginger gets Nick and then Nick meets Ms Right and dumps his mother for a hot young thing.

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOverturealmost 14 years ago
Now this is excellent writing!

I'm captivated by the way you've been able to capture and demonstrate the competing passions of your characters with words in this snapshot; one feels the distinction between sexual and the emotional. Linda is expectant; Ginger impetuous, sentimental, tempermental; Kenny is affecting and ardent, yet disturbed and overwrought. My tendency would be to feel some sympathy for Nick due to his lack of adult maturity which is only just beginning. In the human experience, the lack of sophistication can be disastrous; the urge toward maturity can create wonderful change. A very cultivated and seasoned read for this genre: wonderfully written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Needs a chapter 6 please!

Your series is great and really needs a few more chapters. Hurry it up already!

guyman422guyman422almost 12 years ago
I hope ...

That you will continue this series....

Many thanks!

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 8 years ago
I really like...

...the fact there are some genuine emotional consequences to what is happening. Mostly in these stories it's a fantasy fuckfest. But at least here the incest actually has an impact on their lives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous