All Comments on 'Temptation's Consequence'

by a_bent_ampersand

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
O...M....G

This was, by far, the BEST series I have ever read on Literotica or everywhere else. I wasn't sexually excited, but you're an awesome writer. I hung on to every word.

BiatrixKidoBiatrixKidoabout 12 years ago
Intense!

What an Intense, erotic, epic adventure. Un-real. Thanks for sharing your dark vision with us.

DaddysbabygirlbiskitDaddysbabygirlbiskitover 11 years ago
Amazing ...

I want to say how I feel, but I cannot find the right words.

I have not read a story that engrossed me this completely in, ever.

The thing that is a little disturbing is how easily I can identify and, understand ,personally, Yvette's twisted psychotic emotions. I favorited this , and you, for a million reasons. I really am just, twisted-ly in awe of your insight into the insane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THIS STORY IS TRASH!

GORE. IT DOES NOT BELONG TO INCEST CATEGORY, BUT TO A NONSENSE VIOLENCE SECTION.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
psychiatrist

This is a fucking stupid story and all the ones related to it going to fucking far ...u need some kinda help..lol

AcornArmyAcornArmyover 10 years ago
When I read...

When I read Nabokov's "Lolita", I was amused by it at first, but quickly came to despise the characters and plot to a surprisingly strong degree. I finished the book anyway, though, because there were mysteries that I wanted the answers to, and I was able to choke down the rest of the story to get them. Although, by the end, I kind of wished I hadn't.

I feel the same way about these "Temptation" stories. God, I hate them. They are utterly abhorrent to me. But, I wanted to find out how it all ended, so I read through to the end. And now I wish I had brain bleach, so I could erase them from my memory. Where the hell is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind when you really need it?

Still, the story did hook me enough to want to see how it ended, and it definitely made me feel something for the characters(even though all of the emotions were very, very bad, and I hated feeling them), so I guess it was well-written in that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nonconsent reluctance

Daaaaaamn I've only read 1 story more messed up than this on lit. Belongs in nonconsent reluctance though. Wow that was fucked up

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
God damn it.

Started out alright but it became really shitty in Confidence. I read all of them, and the rest of your work on this website, so I'm not just bullshitting or trolling here, you can do better.

First three were alright but then it's like you ran out of ideas or something, like you got bored with the story, and just totally dropped the ball on purpose gradually until this abortion of a story was put up.

Ending to this one was like some stupid 500 word forum story, you even tried to be edgy with the death but failed to make it in any way meaningful or interesting. Get your shit together.

Not even 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think everyone wants some sort of happy ending, or at least a complete explanation of why it ended the way it did. To those readers, go fuck yourself. The writer writes, you read, comment good or bad - and tough shit. I liked the story. The daughter got pregnant young, and in an effort to abort the pregnancy, the mother gave something to the daughter that subsequently sterilized her. Either through bad pills or mother's error administering the medication.

Anyway, that's the story. The mother never told the father, and though the father didn't KNOW KNOW, he knew something was not right. And he did nothing. Doing nothing when you know something is not right, especially for your child is - WRONG. All parents say this one thing, and it's incorrect "We did the best we could." That is never a true statement, it's always a cop out.

The daughter was exacting her revenge, and although it was elaborate and often unbelievable (in a good way). That's what it was, she involved others because she sought vengeance not only at home, but upon the world.

Things happen to you, and you go a little nuts PERIOD. Now, that being said, most of us don't go this nuts. Overall like and if you can work in a cucumber in and really make it work, you rock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous