Temptations in the City

Story Info
A night in sincity with my wife's fuckable little sister.
4.8k words
4.48
117.3k
84
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeffJared
JeffJared
972 Followers

(Though my stories are standalone, they're all somewhat related. For a complete list of chronology, refer to my profile info.)

*

Ever since that night I broke my wife Bonnie's baby sister Kaitlyn into our depraved sexual lifestyle, Bonnie had been careful about my contact with her. I mean, even though her sister and I never furthered our contact, they continued their relationship like before. I don't know whether it was simply protectiveness of her baby sister or she was jealous and even afraid I would actually cheat on her. Much like most of you, of course I had hoped for another 3 way romp with her tender juicy younger half. However, after a while I realized that was never going to happen again.

So you can imagine why my wife was a little worried when Kaitlyn came to visit us one weekend in the city and she was too busy at work to greet her. Knowing I would be alone with her, Bonnie insisted I take her baby sister out around town in public rather than hanging out in our cozy love nest. I don't blame her though, since our apartment was where I made a fuck sandwich out of them the last time Kaitlyn visited. I would never cheat on Bonnie obviously, but I respected her wish and didn't want her to worry one bit.

That night, I took Kaitlyn window shopping and sightseeing under the lights of our sincity. It was a chilly autumn and much like before, she dressed like a teenager with ripped jeans and a denim jacket. She even wore a beanie and had a light scarf around her neck. I hated the city during the weekends because it was loud and crowded everywhere. Not surprisingly, Kaitlyn loved every minute of it as she was living at home with her parents in the suburbs. After we were tired from all the walking around, Kaitlyn blurted right out she wanted a drink. Like the last time I saw her, the little Asian princess was still expressing that childish entitled spoiled attitude. Taking her to a bar or club would've probably freaked out my wife, so instead I settled for a local Irish tavern.

We had a little chat as the alcohol warmed her up to me. No, we didn't talk about that raunchy night from her last visit. However, I was just glad she was not awkward around me. Since she was much shorter and smaller than my wife, it was not surprising that she was an even lighter drinker. With only a few pints of beer, she was tipsy and extremely flirty like a young college slut. She would rub my thigh as she joked, bit her lips while she stared at me. At one point I was actually wondering if Bonnie set me up. Perhaps my wife wanted to test me? Or perhaps she simply wanted to tease me and make my cock ache?

Soon I could not hide the bulge forming in my pants from all my sister-in-law's sexual advances that I decided the night was done. No, not what you are thinking. I would not cheat on my wife. I honestly was done with the evening and was going to take her home. I figured that if Bonnie indeed was setting me up, she would tease me some more all evening until I ultimately end up punishing her cunt with my savage cock when we were alone. Yes, of course I had also thought and hoped maybe she wanted another kinky night of fuckfest with her baby sister.

We took the subway home and it was more crowded than usual. I was standing in the corner near the subway door facing the window with Kaitlyn in front of me and her back against my chest. Though she had both her hands up holding the handles, she was tipsy and the rocking of the train was making her wobble on her feet. To keep her steady, I had to wrap my arm around her waist while only holding on to one handle with my other hand. Whether intentional or it was just all the rocking, her hips kept rubbing against my throbbing bulge and it was driving me nuts. The tease was just way too much and honestly, I didn't even notice when my hand involuntarily moved up from her waist and started groping her soft breasts. With each squeeze, she let out a sultry gasp and pushed back harder against my aching bulge. It was the most uncomfortable moment of my life, being teased on a public train packed with passengers.

Nobody noticed us at all with all the noise and the subway bumping and rocking. I was lost in this sexual trance for a while before finally snapping out when the subway grinded to a halt at the next station. Few got off, but even more packed in. Since we were standing near the door, the sudden quick influx of passengers forced me back deeper into the cabin and separated from Kaitlyn. A little worried, I looked over and saw that she was still there in place, holding the two handles surrounded by people. I was disappointed because I was so horny and yet relieved that I was spared from the teasing.

I just stood there waiting like everyone else; occasionally looking over to make sure she didn't keel over and throw up or something. However, at one point when I looked over, I realized her head was tilting back and her mouth was wide open. Confused, I took a closer look and from the reflection in the window, I noticed her jacket was open and her sweater was pulled up. There was visibly a guy's head at her chest, probably sucking and fondling her tits!

At first I was concerned as a sudden anger came over me that someone was molesting my sister-in-law. However, it was soon suppressed by my horny desires and I was stuck with the dilemma. It is funny how your body can manipulate you. My body had me convinced the cock tease of a sister-in-law deserved it. As I watched, I noticed the man's head slipping down lower on her body until I could clearly see her bare tits reflecting off the window. By the way she was panting so heavily, the man must've been having a lot of fun between her legs.

Surprisingly again, nobody else noticed. This only went on for a short moment before I realized that her arms were weakening, indicating she was about to cum and lose her grip on the handles. That was when a shocking fear ran over me as I watched two other guys put their hands over hers on the handles, keeping her upright. For the first time I noticed she was surrounded by a group of young men.

The subway came to a halt at the next stop and I immediately pushed forward to intervene. However, the men put her arms around their shoulders and rushed out before I could reach them. When I pushed harder to get out, the new passengers coming on board pushed me back deeper again. Frantic, I shoved the people in a panic as several passengers gave me dirty stares. Soon the subway ran off with me on board as I watched the men walked away with her around the corner and up the stairs.

I was in absolute horror! This is the kind of thing you read in the newspaper about crimes in the city. My heart was racing and pounding so fast I thought I was going to have a heart attack. At the next stop, I managed to squeeze out of the train. Filled with uncontrollable anxiety, I looked around before rushing out to the street. I figured because of the overcrowding on the train, I had a better chance on foot. Calling for a taxi was completely out of the question as the roads were gridlocked.

Without much of a choice, I ran towards the previous subway station in a panic. Whenever I stopped to catch my breath, I'd call her phone but as expected, no one picked up. It did occur to me about calling the cops, however I wasn't sure it was at that point yet. I didn't want to create a scene if there wasn't a need for one. You're probably thinking that was a bad move, right? You're probably right, but my mind was going insane and I could not think straight. When I finally reached the previous station, I stood there like a lost tourist in the city, spinning around and wondering what to do, where to go next.

When I finally calmed down, I thought to myself, "Where would a bunch of horny young men with a drunken girl go in a busy city?"

Public restrooms were out of the question and neither were hotels, they wouldn't risk it. I concluded it would probably be a remote area somewhere. It would be dark, but still have some sort of light for them to see. Taking a guess, I went towards a darker and less crowded area of the street. As I headed over there, I saw a construction area for a new building with a dark alley way lit by only a dim yellow light. It was as close to my guess as possible so I crept in with my heart pounding.

Ever been in a moment where you wish to know something but was afraid of finding out? I was hoping I found her yet at the same time afraid of what I would discover as I got closer. With a chilling feeling running down my spine, I heard some voices as I approached. There were 5 men surrounding Kaitlyn's half naked body. It looked like she was still conscious but completely drunk. They passed her around to each other as each guy copped a feel of her innocent young flesh. I was raging mad and was about to charge in like a knight on a white horse when I realized I was completely outnumbered 5 to 1.

What was I supposed to do? Take them all on? This was the city! And I was not some Steven Segal or Jean Claude Van Dam. So instead, I decided to do the wimpy but right thing—calling the cops. Except there was just one problem, my aching swollen cock would not let me. I tried, I honestly tried. However, the night of her teasing from the bar to the train, I was ragingly horny as I watched these savages passed her around like a cheap city prostitute.

They were jeering and commenting on what a lovely slut she was. Eventually they all closed in and just ran their hands all over her like she was snatched up by a perverted octopus. Hands roamed freely as they squeezed her luscious tits and rubbed her naughty cunt while she squirmed helplessly to their touches. Someone would always be grabbing her face and shoving their tongue down her throat during the ordeal. Though drunk, she was still somewhat coherent and consciously aware. She tried her best to pry their hands off, mumbling in drunken slurs to leave her alone.

Eventually she collapsed limply to her knees and without hesitation the 5 men unzipped and encircled her with their eager cocks. They started cock-slapping her face with their 5 cocks before someone finally grabbed her head and shoved his swollen meat into her mouth. However, disappointedly he shouted out to the others, "Man, the bitch is so drunk she ain't sucking. This is lame!"

Another man tried with no success and gave up disappointedly. Finally, the 3rd guy just held Kaitlyn's head back and started ramming down into her throat while she gagged. The sudden penetration of her throat brought her back to consciousness as she tried to push him off. With each hard thrust the sadistic bastard commented to the others, "AAwweee yeah... that's how you treat a $10 ho, make her throat do all the work, man!"

While he throat fucked the poor thing, two other guys grabbed her hands and started stroking their own swollen cocks with them. The 5 of them took turns, fighting over her throat and hands while she knelt there like a limp doll in tears. While she was being sexually devoured by these hungry animals, I couldn't help but took out my own aching meat and stroked while I watched. They made her their throat bitch for a good 10-15 minutes before one of the guys had enough and stripped off whatever clothing she had left.

A big guy then grabbed Kaitlyn by her small waist before sitting on the ground. Then slowly he slid the drunken slut onto his fat throbbing cock facing away in reverse cow girl and started mercilessly pumping that soaking cunt. It was a gorgeous sight watching her tiny petite body impaled on his huge cock. As he pumped up into her, she was visibly crying but moaning as well to the rhythm of his forceful thrusts. Then another man moved in and started fucking her pretty mouth again only to be disappointed and called out to his friends, "This is getting weak! She's still not sucking! Bitch so drunk she's half asleep!"

The big guy then stopped and held my sister-in-law still on his fat cock as he reached over and rubbed her clit rapidly like a vibrator. Kaitlyn suddenly started moaning uncontrollably on the cock in her mouth before I noticed her cheeks started to depress and her succulent lips started sucking. The one fucking her mouth delightedly commented to her, "That's it... now the bitch is into it! Come on, suck daddy's cock."

Two other guys immediately made the cock slave stroke their stiff hard meats and the big man started up again, pounding that squishy cunt. While the men took turn with her moaning face, the guy fucking her eventually pulled the cum slut up and shot his gooey cum all over her naked body from her firm tummy to her delicious tits. Before Kaitlyn could rest, another guy pushed her to the ground on her back and pressed her ankles to each side of her face, fucking the petite princess spread wide open. She was moaning in horny screams as he pummeled her, but it was clear she was still sobbing in tears. As he relentlessly hammered the helpless girl, he looked down and spat on her half awaken face, taunting her, "Shit bitch, you never had it so good! Come on! You love it and you know it!"

Kaitlyn just kept moaning and grunting incoherently until suddenly her body tensed up and she screamed in delight. Her orgasm was too much for the 2nd guy to bear and he popped his gunk all over her face after a few more hard fast thrusts. With a satisfied look, he joined the 1st guy for a smoke as another man approached my sister-in-law's ravaged body. This 3rd guy wanted to fuck the little slut on all fours but it was just not going to happen since her limp arms were not going to support her body. He was visibly disappointed until a bright idea hit him. Taking her scarf, he tied it around her neck and then used it like a leash as he pumped the petite fawn on her knees. He was going slow but hard, slapping against that ass and jerking the scarf tightly making her respond only with savage grunts, "Ah... ah... ah..."

One of the other guys couldn't wait and immediately grabbed that open mouth and satisfied his sore aching cock to his delight. They double-fucked the horny piece of meat in unison until her body started spazing violently out of control. Like before, the guy fucking the soaking cunt couldn't resist her sensual orgasmic cries as he pulled out and sprayed all over her back, shoulder, and ass. Before the guy fucking Kaitlyn's mouth could take his turn, the final guy immediately moved in. Grabbing her round voluptuous ass, he stuffed his eager meat slowly into that tight sphincter. A slow deep moan vibrated across the meat rod in Kaitlyn's mouth as the other boy penetrated her ass. Then like the previous guy, he grabbed the scarf like a leash and rode the helpless bitch in heat.

This last guy was a bit of a freak. He was pulling so tightly on the scarf while he pumped until she was pulled up by her neck as they both fell backwards. I was a little scared at the sight because I feared she would be strangled by the scarf. Then with his cock still in her anus, he pummeled her in reverse cowgirl with her back resting on his chest. The guy that was previously fucking her mouth then took the opportunity to hammer her soaking cunt. They double pumped the half dazed girl in coordination, stuffing both hard meats in and out of her fuck holes at the same time while she whimpered and choked on the scarf around her neck. They didn't pull out when the time came and gave her a messy double cream pie.

The five of them quickly zipped up, ran through her stuff, and then walked off in the other direction, laughing and chatting away. I was about to explode my load when the last pair came in her holes, but when they zipped up to leave, I panicked and zipped up as well. After I was sure they were gone, I slowly crept up to Kaitlyn's wrecked cum covered flesh.

The scarf was tied around her neck pretty tightly and she looked like she passed out. The young girl's body was covered in cum from head to toe and front to back, even in her ears and all over her hair. Though she was not physically harmed, there were visible grab marks across her arms and legs. I did my best to clean up my wife's baby sister and put her clothes back on, all the while thinking to myself, "Shit... I'm going to get it when Bonnie finds out..."

After gathering her stuff, I noticed all her cash was gone but they left her phone and her credit cards. They must've been just a bunch of juvenile punks, who had a fuckfest with this innocent drunk girl and then just took off with her cash. When she came to, I put her arm around my shoulders and helped her walk out of there as she tripped and stumbled, still drunk from the alcohol.

I was absolutely freaked out and frozen in fear when my wife called at that exact moment. I couldn't even pick up the phone! So she texted me and told me she was home and wondering where we were. I texted back and lied about the bad reception and how the overcrowding of the city was stalling our return. She simply replied, "Ok, come home soon and take care of my baby sister!"

I had originally hoped we could've rushed back before Bonnie got home, but that was out of the question after the phone call. With no options left, I took my drunk sister-in-law to a nearby dirty love motel and paid for 30 mins. With Kaitlyn leaning over my shoulders dead drunk, we came off as just another usual customer to the front desk. Still, I hurried to our room and locked the door behind us to avoid any attention.

Though Kaitlyn was not passed out, she was incoherent and unable to shower on her own. So I stripped her naked again and took her into the shower. Back in the alley it was dim and I was in a state of panic that I couldn't really get a good look at her. However, now in a motel room and with a little more time, I realized I had forgotten just how fuckable her tantalizing body looked. Standing at only 5 feet tall with a slim build, her naughty tits were perfectly sized for a handful while her luscious hips were nicely peach shaped. My cock was still swollen from all her previous teasing and it was hard to contain myself watching the little slut now naked and covered in dried cum. To make things worse, she couldn't wash on her own so I had to take off my clothes and go into the shower with her.

As I washed her, running my hands all over her every curve and dipping my fingers into her every hole, she moaned and grinded back against my body. I had forgotten how soft her skin felt and the smoothness of her curves. My cock was standing straight up like a steel bar and this constant teasing was driving me nuts. I wanted to push her forward until her juicy tits were pressed against the glass shower door and just pump my semen deep into her womb. But, I would not cheat on my wife, so I fought the urge to the best that I could.

She came to in the shower and though still in a groggy state, she realized we were naked. Looking at me with half closed eyes she asked, "What did we do?"

In a panic, I replied, "This isn't what it looks like!"

Ever hear people say those words and you just grunt in disbelief because you know they're just caught in the act? I've always thought the same until that day.

I briefly told her what happened that night, but I wasn't sure she was coherent enough to understand most of it. It didn't look like it mattered to her anyways; she was still drunk and horny. When I ran out of things to say, she put her arms around me and pressed her slippery wet body against mine as I awkwardly backed against the shower wall. With her teasing tits squished tightly into my chest and her dripping pussy lips rubbing across the shaft of my swollen meat, I bit my lips trying not to touch the tantalizing tease. Noticing I was in such agony, she kissed me while I cringed my lips tightly shut and then softly said to me, "So.... You rescued me? Let me reward my hero."

I was being driven out of my fucking mind. The teasing from her earlier, the ordeal on the train later, and now her seduction in the shower while I knew I could not touch her soft tender body was the worst punishment any men could get. It did cross my mind perhaps she was coherent and intentionally getting back at me for last time when I trained her as a fuck slut with my wife. Reluctantly and with great restraint I mind you, I replied, "I cannot allow that. I'm married to your sister."

JeffJared
JeffJared
972 Followers
12