Temptations in the City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me unphased and whispered with a low moan, "It is only cheating if you fuck me. So... don't move a muscle..."

With that she knelt down and grabbed my raging hard cock, stroking it as she swallowed it whole while cupping my balls with her other hand. Oh, my eyes rolled to the back of my head as she pumped and sucked while the shower was still running. I remembered the last time I fucked her pretty mouth, she was an inexperienced innocent girl. She definitely had some more practice since then. I wanted to grab her hair or just hold on to her head, but I couldn't. It didn't take long for my load to pop as if you remember I didn't cum all night. The little whore eagerly anticipated with her mouth open as I poured it all over her face. I had to hold on to the shower wall not to fall down when I came because my legs went completely limp. I remembered that innocent young woman that came to my home not too long ago, never realized she had grown up to be such a temptress.

As I was drying off after the shower, the little tease went over to the sink to wash her face. Bending over completely 45 degree with her face in the sink, she shoved her ass up in the air with her silky legs spread apart. My jaw dropped as my naughty cock roared back to life again. As she turned her face towards me, wiggling her luscious ass, I knew she was doing it deliberately. She was just like her sister! What a cock tease! She frowned with a beckoning look and then pouted to me, "Punish me... I've been a bad girl..."

Again, reluctantly, I replied sternly, "No. I told you, I'm not going to cheat on your sister!"

With a devious look, she strutted over to me with a devilish stare from her angelic eyes and then said with an evil smirk, "I guess I will just have to punish myself for being such a slut."

Suddenly, like a feline beast she lunged at me and pushed me against the wall over the towel rack. I raised my hands up like I was being arrested to show her I was not going to touch her. However in doing so, my towel immediately dropped to the floor. Kaitlyn turned herself around and while grabbing her knees, she bent herself over and slowly throbbed her juicy cunt over my aching cock. When she had the whole thing buried deep inside of her, she started thrusting back and forth, moaning loudly like a filthy whore. For a moment, I thought I was in heaven as my mind went completely blank. After a few minutes, she turned around and stared at me with a pouty frown, "Punish me... Oh... punish my whore cunt... teach me a lesson...."

I grabbed on to the towel rack as this petite young girl pumped my swollen cock, still refusing to touch her until finally I couldn't hold it in and shot deep into the shameless slut. My legs gave away as I slumped to my knees, panting and gasping out of breath. Then after a short rest in the bathroom, I picked myself up and passed out on the bed. We really needed to go but she had worn me out.

I must've been out for a few minutes, but I woke up staring at a pussy rubbing my face and feeling a mouth sucking my cock hard again. When Kaitlyn realized I was awake, she sat up and looked down on my face with that all too familiar smirk. Then while staring down intently into my eyes, she started grinding her hips on my mouth and viciously pumping my man meat with her hand. I couldn't help it and stuck out my tongue in which she eagerly started fucking with her pussy. Then as she rode my face while pumping my cock with her eyes closed, she moaned so loudly the whole motel must've heard. Finally, we came together and rested in the 69 position before cleaning up and leaving.

We got back on the subway and luckily found some seats. As she sat there in my arms asleep again, Bonnie called asking where we were again and I told her we finally got on the subway and were heading home. My wife was a little upset when we came back so late. She was even more upset seeing how her little sister was drunk. It was already late and when Bonnie helped her to the guest room, I was freaked out of my mind she would find her bruise marks. Thankfully, Kaitlyn insisted she could take care of herself.

I was so tired that night I just wanted to sleep. However, Bonnie wanted to fuck. She probably felt the need to remind me who was my woman after I was out with her cute little sister all night. Despite being completely worn out and tired, surprisingly my cock still sprung hard when it was called to perform. So we fucked all night, but most of it I was so tired she just rode me like a sex crazed cowgirl.

In the morning I found the sisters cheerfully chatting away in the kitchen. I felt like I was run over by a garbage truck with a huge hangover. Kaitlyn smiled and cheerfully greeted me as if nothing had happened the night before. However, whenever Bonnie wasn't looking and our eyes met, she would quickly look down on the table in giddy shyness. Once my wife left to take a shower, we were alone in an awkward silence. She eventually looked at me and smiled, telling me that she only remembered bits and pieces of the previous night. However, then she stared at me with that all too familiar smirk and said, "Don't worry, it isn't cheating if you didn't touch me."

12