All Comments on 'Temptation's Kiss'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
rockyracoon2512rockyracoon2512over 3 years ago
Love Ann's writing.

Love your writing. Your characters are always believable and I find myself drawn into your great stories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellent as always. I wouldn't mind a follow up with Shana

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
Situation normal...

...first-class Ann Douglas. An enjoyable story as always, Ann. Five stars.

avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentover 3 years ago
Ann Douglas, best lesbian encounter stories

I love your work. And yes, give a woman a few good orgasms and she thinks she's in love, Lasts until you leave the toilet seat up. Or some such thing. A hot fling at a good hotel is worth a lot.

ByrdMan1960ByrdMan1960over 3 years ago

Love your stories Ms. Douglas. Your writing makes them so tangible. This story is no exception. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Delightful

Nice and part 2 can come and so much more

MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago

Must confess that I have not read all your stories, but all that I have read like this story are attractive for several reasons: wonderfully erotic, believable, well developed, interesting characters, nicely paced, romantic in their own way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

As usual your stories are wonderful to read,i always look foward to reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry...

Dear Ann.

Sorry to spoil the atmosphere, but as usual you waste most of the story with non-relevant matters. Maybe some forget that it's an erotic story, and if 3/4 of the story contains non-stop lines that making me falling asleep, it's a non erotic story.

Even when you describe sexual love between the two women... it's so dull and with no any tension and real passion.

Saroig

RastanuraRastanuraover 3 years ago

As usual, your writing is great. The background fill in adds more pleasure to the story. A quick, Wham Bam, Thank you Ma'am, just isn't your style. The seduction is part of the best in building the tension to the climax. Pun intended.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54over 3 years ago

Another sweet story Ann. I really enjoyed it.

Kicker73Kicker73over 3 years ago

Slow start, but once it got going it was pretty good. Could probably have been a two pager. Three starts- good job.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

Anne, I always love when you post one of your very yummy stories. And this one is very yummy indeed. You have a great grasp on capturing the details... Thank you so much for sharing your story with us!

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

Splendidly Sensual!!!

Temptation's Kiss was a beautifully written and sensual lesbian sex story. I feel the author could choose leaving this story as an excellent "1-off adventure" or continue on with additional chapters following a few of Miriam's lesbian trysts after returning to her home city of Chicago.

This storyline was not unusual, however was presented quite well, which depicted 2-women who quickly bonded after their initial physical meeting. Their conversation (s) then effortlessly evolved into a nice sexual romp, such as friends with benefits. There was "no undying commitment to love", just a nice all-night sexual romp, which "tastes like more🎉"!!

Good Length & Equals A 5*-Star Rating From Me!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another classic

Your writing is consistently the best. You use themes j enjoy but never beat us over the head with them. And you never use the term ‘juicy.’ Thanks for that!!

AliceGeeAliceGeeover 3 years ago

Ann Douglas has never written a bad story and this one is up with the best. I too would like this to go into a part two but we don't always get what we wish for so I will just wait and see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A good day ...

Seeing your new story only made my Nov 7th better. 😎

Your writing is always a joy to read. Thank you!

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963over 3 years ago

LOve all your stories Ann this was another great one. A great weekend for the both of them for sure and your writing for the explicit parts spoke volumes without going on and on. I just wished for a little more build up in the seduction of the night they had, maybe she was there on a longer stay and they found reason to speak to one another. I just appreciate a longer build up but always 5 star worthy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Never stop writing!

Magnificent!! Just magnificent and nothing left to say...

steppinontoessteppinontoesover 3 years ago
Another great story

I can’t say I have ever read any Ann Douglas story that wasn’t great or better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep up the great work!

I was afraid I'd no longer be able to enjoy your creations when Alt Sex Stores Text Repository went downhill. Glad to not only find you and your previous works here but that you're still writing on the same excellent level you were before.

Your tales are not just sexcapades, but what leads up to the physical moments and beyond their conclusion.

Looking forward to more stories at your convenience. Thanks in advance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent- again

Another great tale.

Ann DouglasAnn Douglasover 3 years agoAuthor

As always, I want to thank all those who left or emailed me a comment about the story. They mean a great deal to me and can only inspire me to write even better stories in the future.

Atys70Atys70over 3 years ago
Fantastic

Brilliant writing and the build up was superb! You have an affinity and talent that is so sexy! Any chance of a part 2 based on your foreshadowing in the last sentence???

bi_cyclerbi_cyclerover 3 years ago
Great prose

I love the way you write. Your stories bring your characters to life. You are fast becoming my favorite author. Write on, luv.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it!

You never disappoint. This was a hot one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Once Again...

You fail to disappoint. I think over the years I’ve read most of the stories you’ve posted, both here and your old page, even the ones that weren’t really in my cup of tea. I’ve gotten to the point where the sex is secondary to the story with your writings. The first read through is for the story, then I go back and read it again for the action. You are a fabulous storyteller and I look forward to reading your next one.

Sincerely,

A long time fan

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Endearing and Beautiful

It's not all about sex, "wham, bam, thank you, ma'am". I loved the way you set up the story then drew me in with your great writing.

The only issue I have is that you've left me wanting more: more of Miriam's journey of exploration both here and at home, as well as a finale with her and Nicole. I really wanted this to be under romance as well.

Def 5 stars.

CanadianMCanadianMover 3 years ago

Just catching up on your stories and enjoyed this one very much. I disagree with the few comments about too much build up. You set the scene and let us get to know a bit about your characters before the sexy parts. Those who think different aren’t looking for a story, but just a quick jerk off. Keep up the good work.

JennyShiu1994JennyShiu1994over 3 years ago
Another great story!

Loved the build-up and tension -- and the sex, uh, really worked for me.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Great story. Not a fan of the writing style though. Simple is best: if you try to find literary words for everything (eg. she inquired... she interjected... To their respective domiciles...) it sounds overblown, and distracts from the action.

Kryms1nKryms1nabout 3 years ago

I think I’ve been reading too many mind control and erotic horror stories lol. I kept expecting something of a similar nature to unveil itself, but this was a fabulous read nevertheless. It built wonderfully throughout and finished spectacularly

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written! Your prose is tight, easy to read, and very arousing! Very well done!

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

The dignity some people display are just profoundly exquisite, Nicole is quite a woman that displays her emotions with integrity by not submitting to the whims of an overwhelmed damsel desiring an on going loving relationship. Miriam on the other hand with her new found experience need to define herself and her needs, but obviously the business aspect that she is guardian over has no room for emotional involvements. Miriam's relationship with her male companions will undoubtedly put her in a place of sexual competitiveness. This was a beautiful story, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...