Temptation's Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once there, Nicole released her hold on Miriam and stepped up to the open door, gaining the attention of the officer on duty. The brunette was surprised to see that it was a young woman, one who filled out her khaki uniform almost as well as Miriam did her evening gown.

"Hi Cindy," Nicole said to her, instantly establishing that there was at least a professional relationship between the two of them. "Is Villa Four still closed for repair?"

"They finished everything but the repainting," the short haired redhead replied, "they're going to do that Monday."

"Good." Nicole smiled as she casually asked, "Can I have the extra key for it?"

Cindy hesitated for a moment, taking that pause to look past Nicole at Miriam. Then she turned her back and, after reaching into a locked drawer, produced the requested key which was attached to a small wooden diamond with the number four painted on it.

"Thanks," Nicole said as she took the key and started to turn, only to pause when Cindy asked her a question.

"You know, I still have your gym bag from the last time you used one of the villas," she offered. "Do you want that as well?"

"Damn, I forgot all about that," Nicole said, noting that Cindy had again been looking at Miriam when she'd asked the question. "Sure, I might as well take it with me."

Again turning away, Cindy turned back with a small, light blue bag that she handed to Nicole through the open top half of the door. The bag didn't look large enough to hold more than a change of undergarments and a few essentials.

Miriam was curious as to the contents of the bag, but not enough to ask when Nicole stepped back to her. It couldn't have been anything of importance, she thought, especially the way Nicole casually tossed it aside once they'd stepped inside Villa Four.

-=-=-=--=-=-=-

The door had barely closed when they picked up right where they'd left off, with mouths pressed tightly together and hands roving up and down their respective bodies. That only lasted a few moments as Nicole took Miriam by both hands and guided her to the oversized bed, barely giving her time to slip out of her shoes.

She pressed Miriam down on the mattress and, kicking off her own footwear, was on top of her barely a breath later as once more lips and tongues fiercely caressed their counterparts. Miriam slid her arms around Nicole's back, even as the older blonde slipped her own hands against the younger brunette's breasts, squeezing them softly.

Miriam moved her hands down Nicole's back, copying Shana's move back at the club as she pressed her ass and the rest of Nicole's body harder against her, her fingers sliding under the hem of the blonde's dress to grab the cheeks of her ass.

Nicole responded by forcing Miriam's legs apart, pressing her own mound down against the smaller woman's, producing a warmth that spread across both their bodies. Miriam pulled back her hands, replacing them with her legs as she wrapped them around Nicole's waist, her arms stretching above her head as she did so. Nicole took hold of each, holding them tightly as her tongue reached far into the brunette's mouth, exploring it fully.

They went on like that for long minutes, bodies grinding together as they rolled back and forth on the bed. All the while continuing to trade kisses, each of them like another log on the fire, increasing the blaze that was building inside each of them.

Nicole worked her way down along Miriam's neck, using one of her hands to pull down the top of the younger woman's dress to expose her breasts and the white gossamer undergarment that held them in place. She took a moment to admire their symmetrical perfection, then softly kissed the exposed flesh of each. The clasp was situated between the half hemispheres and was undone with only minimum effort, to be then brushed aside with equal ease.

Miriam's nipples were dark and compact, less than half the length of a pencil eraser. Nevertheless, they proved the object of Nicole's desire as she closed her lips around the closer one, running the tip of her tongue across it, covering it with its wetness.

"Oh God, yes!" Miriam moaned; her eyes closed as she savored the delights dancing across her skin.

Delights Nicole duplicated as she turned her attention to Miriam's other mound, giving it the same lavish attention before again returning to the first. At the same time, she cupped the underside of the brunette's breasts, adding the talents of her fingers to the mix.

With each repetition, Nicole took more of Miriam's ample flesh into her mouth, increasing the pleasures coursing through her body, alternating between soft kisses and harder love bites. A combination that had already started Miriam down the road to ecstasy.

Nicole paused just long enough to work Miriam out of her dress, tossing the expensive garment aside with no more thought than she would give a worthless rag. Then, kneeling on the bed, she took hold of her own dress and, pulling it up and over her head, did much the same to it. Before it even landed on the floor, Nicole, now only clad in a matching set of white lace bra and panties, once more buried her face in the valley between Miriam's breasts.

From there she slowly kissed her way down Miriam's body, mixing soft kisses with long lavish licks. Reaching the younger woman's panties, which were as translucent as her top, Nicole took a moment to admire the dark patch of hair visible through the thin material as well as take note of the dampness that made it even more apparent. She reached out with an outstretched hand and gently ran her fingers across it, causing Miriam to moan appreciatively. Then, taking hold of the side corners, she pulled the panties off of her in one quick motion.

Miriam liked to keep her mound au natural but only to a point. Knowing that many of her girlfriends liked to shave it bare, something she thought a bit excessive, not to mention a hell of a lot of work to maintain, she wondered for a moment which Nicole preferred. Her answer came in the form of an approving smile on the blonde's face, one that quickly turned to much more as, after running two extended fingers along the length of her pussy, the older woman dropped down to within inches of it, even as she gently slipped the tips of those fingers inside of her.

"Oh yes," Miriam said softly as she felt Nicole's fingers penetrate her, gently stroking her sugar walls as they did. "That feels so good."

Too many of the men she'd been with, and she would have to include Lee in their number, really didn't know how to excite a woman like Nicole was now doing. They thought that finger fucking, a term Miriam greatly disliked, was merely the quickest way to get a woman ready for the real thing. In only a little more than a minute, it was obvious that Nicole saw it as much more, and Miriam realized that there was a great deal of truth to the idea that only another woman could really know what did or didn't feel good, something that a man could only try and understand.

Adding a third finger, Nicole increased the speed of her thrusts, even as she turned her focus to the small, but now enlarged, protrusion at the apex of Miriam's pussy. Gently she placed the thumb of her other hand against it and began to rub it softly, the gentle touch setting off a firestorm within the smaller woman.

"Fuck!" Miriam cried out, amazed at the strength of the lightning-like bolts that flashed across her quivering form.

Bolts that tripled in intensity as Nicole leaned even closer and, with obvious enthusiasm, replaced the touch of her hands with that of her mouth. With both hands now holding the folds of her sex wide, Nicole drove her tongue deep inside Miriam, taking advantage of nearly two decades of practice to quickly locate all of her most sensitive spots, including a few that Miriam never knew existed.

Nicole continued to play Miriam's body like a finely tuned instrument, bringing her from the pleasing melody of a four-string quartet to the intensity of a full orchestra in short order. A resounding crescendo that brought the twenty-six-year-old to climax minutes later as pulsating waves of pleasure washed over her.

"Oh God, that was ... that was amazing," Miriam said as she tried and failed to find the right word to describe it.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Nicole smiled as she lifted herself from between Miriam's legs, the fruits of her efforts clearly visible on her lips.

She further lifted herself to a point where she could share that reward with Miriam as she moved to kiss her once more. It was hardly the first time the brunette had tasted the honey of her own orgasms, having licked a lover's cock clean after intercourse, but never could she recall it ever having tasted so sweet. Eagerly, she licked every bit of it from Nicole's lips before reaching deep into her mouth with her tongue to gather any other remnants she'd missed.

"I can't wait to try that," Miriam gushed, thinking that she'd done so with much greater enthusiasm than the first time she'd performed a similar act on a man.

"Oh, you'll get your chance soon enough," Nicole smiled, "but first let me get a bit more comfortable."

With that, the taller woman slid off the edge of the bed and, upon standing up, reached behind her back and undid the clasp of her bra, sliding it down off her arms once it came free. Bringing her hands to the underside of her breasts, she took a moment to massage them softly, banishing the stiffness that came with having them restrained too long.

Size wise, Nicole's breasts were pretty much comparable to Miriam's, although her nipples were much larger and a bright pink in color. The rest of her body showed a few more pounds, but all seemed to rest in places where they did the most good. As Nicole reached down and slid her panties down around her ankles, Miriam took a long, careful look at her now exposed sex.

She's seen other women naked, of course, but they had all been quick, furtive glances lest anyone get the wrong idea. Now, the wrong idea was the right one, and it was with that in mind that she surveyed what had already become the fevered object of her desire.

Like herself, Nicole obviously preferred a more natural look as far as her pussy was concerned, but in her case, more was obviously better. The bush of hair that covered her mound was larger and somewhat, well, wilder seemed the only word that came to mind. Still, it was also obvious that it had been carefully groomed to look like that, the surrounding area smooth and clear.

Climbing back onto the bed, Nicole moved up alongside Miriam and kissed her, softly at first, then with greater intensity. She then lifted herself just a bit more, bringing her to a height where, after slipping her hand under it, she guided her right breast to within an inch of the brunette's mouth. Remembering how nice Nicole's lips had felt wrapped around her own nipples, Miriam couldn't wait to experience the sensation from the other end.

Excitedly she closed her mouth around the offered nipple, drawing it deep into her mouth as she caressed it with her tongue. Her heart beat loudly as, placing her hands on each side of Nicole's breast, Miriam sucked on it like a baby with a bottle, one desperate to satisfy her hunger. It was an instinctive response, but one that seemed to please the older blonde. She allowed her neophyte lover to take her fill, shifting her to her other mound a short time later.

Miriam had never really understood men's fascination with women's breasts, at least not until now. As she twirled her tongue around the thick stubs, she came to appreciate their soft pleasures, ones that she knew she would never look at another woman again without remembering. Letting Nicole's nipple slip from her mouth, Miriam was reminded that there was still an even more exciting delight that she had yet to sample.

"I want to taste you," Miriam said, lifting her head away from Nicole's breasts.

"I thought you were doing that," Nicole smiled, "and not too badly at that."

Miriam thought Nicole hadn't gotten her meaning, but realized she was joking when she saw the smile on her face. Nicole again shifted her body, propping herself up on the oversized pillows resting against the headboard and spread her legs wide to create ample space for Miriam to crawl between them. The invitation clear, Miriam was quick to do so.

'This is where you separate the straight girls from the not so straight ones,' Miriam thought as she looked closely at the blonde-haired mound inches from her face.

The thought seemed flawed, given what she and Nicole had already shared, but there was also some truth to it. Straight girls shared kisses, although probably not as she had done, at least she didn't think so. Also, sucking on another girl's boobs was definitely questionable. Still, there had to be some defining line, and a slightly inebriated discussion the summer after high school, had set it -- at least in her mind.

A few of her friends had gotten together for a girls' night in, fueled by a couple of bottles of wine appropriated from various wine cabinets. After a few libations, sex talk inevitably became part of the conversation and, to most everyone's surprise, this time it included a discussion of lesbianism -- or at least a question about it.

At what point was a girl considered a lesbian? The query had been brought on by a mention of two neighborhood girls, neither of whom were at the gathering, who had a propensity for open displays of affection towards each other, ones that went somewhat further than what might be considered the norm. Where did you draw the line?

No one seemed to have an answer, until Mary Marshall announced, "Well, in my opinion, once you've licked another girl's pussy, you've definitely crossed the line."

Everyone seemed a bit embarrassed by the response, or at least by the graphic image it generated, and the topic was quickly changed. Still, the comment had stayed with Miriam and, inaccurate as it might have been, she was about to cross that line.

Following Nicole's example, she had started with her hand, copying the same moves she normally used on herself. She worried for a second that they might not be enough, but soon saw that if they weren't, Nicole wasn't giving any indication of it. Gradually, she increased the motion of her hand, feeling the warmth and wetness of the blonde's sex wrapped tightly around her fingers.

Then came the moment of truth and, blanking her mind, Miriam leaned forward and kissed the center of Nicole's pussy, reaching out with her tongue and gliding it across the pink interior. She was surprised at how different it tasted from her own, but then again, not every guy tasted alike either. It was a taste she quickly found she enjoyed, the stimulation from her actions generating a pleasant feeling in not only Nicole's body, but her own as well.

Her access to her new found treasure suddenly expanded as, reaching down with both hands, Nicole spread the folds of her sex, causing it to resemble that of an open flower, one whose sweet nectar drew Miriam even closer.

Miriam's movements were a bit awkward at first, but not her passion, which went a long way in compensating for her inexperience. In fact, that innocence made her efforts more stimulating to Nicole, as she'd always had a thing for virgins -- and in this instance, Miriam was indeed a virgin, even though she had technically lost the traditional definition of that years before.

"Let's try a different position," Nicole suggested after Miriam had been at it a while.

"Okay," Miriam acquiesced, knowing instinctively that, despite having already spent twice the time doing it that Nicole had, she was no closer to bringing her to orgasm than when she started.

What Nicole had in mind was, Miriam would later learn, called the Lady Godiva position. It consisted of the younger woman stretching out flat along the bed as Nicole braced herself right over her face, allowing her to place her pussy right against her lover's mouth as she lowered her body. It was her favorite way to enjoy cunnilingus because it gave her total control of it all.

It took a minute or so for Miriam to become accustomed to the press of Nicole's pussy against her face, but once she did, she found that she really enjoyed it. It made things so much easier as Nicole shifted her body to and fro, arching her upper body backward, using one of her arms to lend support.

Her other arm found its way once more between Miriam's legs, and this time it was four fingers that found their way inside of her. Their bodies rocked back and forth for long minutes, the oscillating waves of joy in each continuing to build, until finally they shared an almost simultaneous climax, one that reverberated for what seemed the longest time.

"That, was even better," Miriam said once Nicole had rolled off and laid alongside her.

"I'm guessing you normally don't get the chance to come more than once," Nicole inquired.

Miriam didn't really reply, but her silence spoke volumes. Few of her lovers ever seemed interested in a second go around once they had climaxed, even if she hadn't reached that apex herself.

"Well, if you think you still have it in you, there's one more thing that we can try," Nicole offered, what that might be hidden by an enigmatic expression.

Miriam knew that she should feel tired; after all, even without the night's exertions, it had been a long day. Yet the opposite was proving true. It was probably just an adrenaline rush, she thought, one she would doubtlessly pay for later, but in the interim, why not take advantage of it?

"I'm game if you are," Miriam replied, sitting up in the bed.

"Fantastic," Nicole smiled, drawing out the word as if it had twice the syllables.

In her own burst of energy, Nicole practically leapt off the bed and, crossing the room, picked up the small bag she had so casually discarded earlier. Then she disappeared into the bathroom.

Again, curious as to what might be in it, Miriam decided that she'd have an answer soon enough and took the pause to really take in the room around them. It was easily twice as opulent as the room she occupied in the hotel proper, and from what she recalled of the two outer rooms as they dashed through them earlier, the same held true. It hurt her head to think what they charged for a place like this, but it was certainly far more than she could ever afford.

-=-=-=--=-=-=-

The unexpected sound of Nicole clearing her throat caused that question to fade from Miriam's thoughts. Turning back toward the entrance to the bathroom, she saw Nicole standing naked in the doorway, backlit by the lights behind her. Well, not exactly naked, Miriam corrected herself.

There, hanging between the older blonde's legs, was a quite realistic copy of a man's cock, held tight against her body by a thick black leather hardness. At least eight inches in length with an equally impressive girth, it made Nicole better hung than any of Miriam's last few boyfriends. She had heard of such things, but had never actually seen one.

"Too much?" Nicole asked, taking a few steps forward into the light from overhead.

"No, ... I don't think so," Miriam said with a touch of hesitancy, before adding in a much more confident voice, "I think that maybe that's just what I need."

Back in her Chicago apartment, there rested in a night stand a similar, smaller version of the faux cock Nicole wore. On many nights it had been Miriam's only relief, and she found herself filled with a curiosity at how effective such a substitute might be when guided by another hand -- well, actually another body.

'If nothing else,' she thought as she watched Nicole, cock in hand, approach the bed, 'she's not going to come before I do.'

In actuality, there was a small nub on the inside of the faux cock that rested against Nicole's clitoris, so she could indeed orgasm while using it. Still, the general idea behind Miriam's thought was more or less true.