Temptation's Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole again climbed between Miriam's legs and placed the head of her cock against her mound. The brunette was still wet from her previous orgasms, but she could see that Nicole had also smeared what she took to be some sort of lube on the top and sides of her appendage -- better to be safe than sorry, she guessed.

Miriam gasped softly as she felt Nicole press forward, parting the folds of her pussy as she eased the first few inches of the rubber hardness inside her. The blonde paused to allow the younger woman to become accustomed to the penetration, then gently applied more pressure until Miriam had taken its full length. Then, just as slowly, she withdrew halfway before slipping inside once more.

"Okay?" Nicole inquired.

"Okay," Miriam confirmed, thinking it was a bit snug but not more than she could handle.

"Then let's go," Nicole grinned as she began to move back and forth with an ever-increasing rhythm.

Her hands firmly on Miriam's hips, Nicole was soon fucking the smaller woman with an enthusiasm that brought forth all of the delights a real cock might bring. If Miriam were to close her eyes, she thought it might be difficult to tell the difference, but she was determined to keep them open, to be fully aware that she was being fucked by another woman.

Their bodies bounced back and forth on the bed as Miriam accepted each thrust of Nicole's body with delight, pushing her body forward to meet it. Her hands closed around her breasts, massaging her nipples to a renewed hardness and squeezing the soft flesh around them.

In little time, Nicole was using such force that she was actually lifting Miriam off the bed with each penetration, much to the latter's delight and continued urgings for more. It was now fast and frantic, their bodies becoming a blur of motion.

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Miriam cried out. "Fuck me with your cock!"

Nicole was more than happy to oblige, slamming her 'manhood' into Miriam with such force that her own breasts shuddered as hard as those of the woman beneath her. Beads of sweat dotted both of them, with the larger droplets creating streams across quivering flesh.

Not wanting it to end too soon, Nicole began to slacken her pace, shifting to slower but deeper penetrating strokes. She leaned forward and lowered her body, again capturing the sweetness of Miriam's mouth. The two kissed fiercely for long seconds, before breaking their connection to return to the more urgent task at hand.

Miriam took hold of Nicole's breasts, her hands pressed tightly against them as she pressed against the bigger woman's cock. At the same time, Nicole rested her own hands against Miriam's shoulders, bracing herself as she returned to a faster and more powerful pace.

They continued for a bit longer, then Nicole unexpectedly withdrew from Miriam completely. She had done it so quickly that it was a few seconds before the brunette realized that she had. Once she did, however, she looked up at Nicole in confusion.

"Roll over," was all Nicole said.

Eager to have her back inside her, Miriam quickly did so, wrapping her arms around one of the smaller pillows as she lifted her hind end off the bed with her knees.

Nicole wasted no time in doing so, again placing her cockhead against Miriam's pussy. This time, however, there was no hesitation as she pressed forward and the woman beneath her took all that she had to give.

"Fuck me, fuck me ... oh God, fuck me harder!" Miriam cried out between moans of delight and anticipation.

She was so close to the edge that she could feel it, just a little more to go. Experience allowed Nicole to sense that as well as she drew on her own last vestiges of strength and strove to put Miriam over that last small measure.

The constant friction against her clit had also brought Nicole to the threshold of orgasm and she knew that if she could time it just right, the two of them would climax together. In the end, she was just a bit off in her estimate, but it turned out to be close enough for neither of them to care.

Miriam climaxed first, with an intensity beyond anything she had known. Her body rocked in a cataclysmic explosion that sent a frenzied wave of rapture across every inch, pulsating delights that seemed to last an eternity.

Nicole's orgasm was of much less intensity, but nonetheless satisfying. Before Miriam had even stopped shaking, the larger woman pulled out of her and, turning her over, lifted her mouth to hers and delivered her most passionate kiss yet. One that was followed by a second, a third, and finally too many to count.

Totally drained of even the energy to keep their eyes open, the two of them collapsed right then and there, their bodies still intertwined. It would be mid-morning before they opened them again, and even then, it would be almost another hour before either felt the strength to crawl out of the arms of the other.

-=-=-=--=-=-=-

"I can't believe I have to go back home tomorrow," Miriam said as she laid a slice of toast that she'd just taken a bite from back on her plate.

She and Nicole, having finally made their way out of bed, had managed to dress and make their way back to their respective domiciles for a quick shower and a change of clothing. It would've been more fun to share a shower in the villa, but each of them knew that, if they did so, they'd still be there come dinner time. So they made the sacrifice, promising to meet on the veranda afterwards for a late brunch.

"Then why not stay for a few more days, at least until the end of the week?" Nicole offered.

"Well, I do have the vacation time," Miriam noted.

"Then it's settled," Nicole said with a sense of finality.

"I'll still have to get Gareth to approve," Miriam pointed out. "He might not do so on such short notice."

"Gareth won't be a problem," Nicole smiled. "Like I said, I've known him a long time, long enough to know where all the skeletons are buried -- at least the more interesting ones."

For a brief moment, Miriam was tempted to inquire as to the nature of those skeletons, but then tossed the thought aside in the certainty that, despite what had happened between them, Nicole wasn't the sort to share such confidences. She found that thought reassuring, because it meant that her own secrets would be safe as well.

"And I'll have to find another place to stay," Miriam thought out loud. "My room isn't as nice as that villa, but even so. It is a bit out of my price range."

"The room won't be a problem either," Nicole said. "I'll take care of that too. There are advantages to being Director of Guest Relations."

"So I've seen," Miriam replied.

For a second, before she had mentioned the room, Miriam had wondered if Nicole was going to suggest that she stay with her, and felt a sense of relief that she hadn't. If only for the fact that it was now dawning on her that she really wasn't sure what to call last night, or even the new relationship between the two of them. They were certainly now more than friends, but she really didn't think they were lovers, at least not in any romantic sense.

"There is one thing we should get straightened out first, though," Nicole interjected, a look of seriousness on her face. "What last night meant, especially going forward."

"Okay," Miriam said, a slight hesitancy in her voice.

"What do you think last night was?" Nicole asked.

"Magic?" Miriam said after a moment's thought.

"Not a bad answer," Nicole smiled, "I'll have to remember that. But how do you see the two of us tomorrow?"

Again, Miriam gave it a bit of thought before answering, "Friends."

"Just friends?" Nicole inquired.

"Good friends." Miriam added a smile on the corner of her mouth.

"But not girlfriends?" Nicole asked, her emphasis on that last word leaving no doubt of its implication.

"No, I don't think so," Miriam replied.

"Good, because I was just a bit worried about that," Nicole admitted.

Nicole went on to explain that there had been a few instances where she had taken women, straight and gay, to bed, and by the next morning they had convinced themselves that suddenly they were in a relationship. She'd since learned that it was better to cause some disappointment at the offset than a greater one down the line.

"You give some women a few good orgasms and suddenly they're in love," Nicole concluded.

"Is there such a thing as a bad orgasm?" Miriam asked, a grin on her face.

"I guess you got me there," Nicole laughed.

They shared a silent moment, then returned to the food in front of them. Afterwards, she would call Gareth, and Nicole would make arrangements for her to keep the room for the rest of the week. Miriam was glad things had worked out like they had. She had enjoyed last night, and would most likely spend at least one more night in bed with Nicole, perhaps on the other end of that strap-on. But there was a whole new world to discover, now that it had been opened to her, and she wanted to make the most of it.

'I wonder if maybe I should ask Nicole for Shana's number?' Miriam thought as one of those possibilities came to mind.

END