Temptation's Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I hit the nail on the head."

"And here, my dear client, you will have to take my word as your helpful servant that sometimes it takes an outsider to see us with the greatest clarity."

"I want you to help me with something, before our time is up."

"What do you need, Luxor?"

"I need you to pay me back for all the money you've taken from me, without giving anything back."

"I've done the service you've asked of me."

"You've done nothing but speak empty words, inflating the value of all of our dollars with your false attempt at work."

"What do you ask if me?"

"Jane is a good girl at heart, but too sexually conservative by far. I want to give her a prime pounding right up her ass, but I know she doesn't want it. As my future wife, I want to respect her, but I have all this psychic tension built up around what I want but cannot have."

"You want me to let you fuck me in the ass?"

"It would take a huge load off my mind. Isn't that what you're here for?"

"Wouldn't that make you unfaithful to Jane?" Temptation asked, not sure if she really wanted to talk him out of it.

"There is no relationship there yet. Only the potential for one. It will just be a fling, and one that no one ever has to know about. Client-doctor confidentiality."

Temptations asshole was wholly buzzing now. She wanted nothing more than to stick it in the air and give him what he wanted. But would that be in character? He had already warned her to stay natural. "Maybe this kind of sexual therapy will be good for our next session. For now, I need to get to my next client."

"He can wait. You're only going to sing the tune he wants to hear anyway. Come sit on my face."

He didn't have to tell her twice. She climbed up onto the couch, one knee on each side of his torso, facing his feet. She sat part-way back, and he inclined his head forward, parting the gap in the back side of her pants. He was grateful that she had taken his cue and removed her bikini bottom. This way he was able to stretch aside her butt-cheeks and flick his tongue against her anus. He flicked it and flicked it. She moaned, she groaned. He made wet circles around the rim. She breathed heavy sighs. He stabbed the tip of his tongue into the hole, penetrating very little but enough to make her say, "Oh God!...Yes!...More!"

Temptation saw a rise in the crotch of his pants, so she reached inside the stitched flap and pulled it out of the hole.

"Do you have lube?" she asked.

He reached down into the crack between the cushions of the couch, while still deftly performing analingus on her, and took out a vial of the best silicone-based lube. She poured a puddle of the stuff into her palm, then passed him the vial. Luxor lubed up his two fingers. She lubed up his cock with long loving strokes. He worked his two fingers into her asshole, feeling it contract around them as he got all the way inside. When the contraction eased up, he twisted his fingers around in a circle, lubricating her insides. She squeaked as his fingers penetrated her, squeaked some more as his fingers turned round and round.

"Sit on my lap," he said.

Temptation held onto his cock as she lowered her ass toward his lap, keeping it in line as it made contact with her butthole. She pressed down with her ass, gripping him tight in line. He slid inside, moving gradually but steadily from a shallow to a full entry. She used her quads to lift herself back off him, his dick slurping through the tight space. Before she could sit back, he thrust his hips up toward her, going back deep inside. She squealed a little bit.

They found a rhythm to build upon, until he was pounding her hard and fast, from the bottom, while she gripped his shins with her hands, and made loud yipping noises to the rhythm of their accelerating ass-fuck.

Temptation freed up one hand to engage in a little clit-play, stretching the living hell out of it as she pulled back and forth with three fingers.

"Growl for me," he demanded.

"Rrrrrrrrrrrr," she went.

"Bad dog," he said, and swatted her ass-cheek.

"Roof. Roof," she went, making her best barking noise.

"Quiet, bitch!" he said, and slapped her even harder on the the reddening spot.

Temptation turned towards him and growled louder, baring her teeth. "Master, my pussy needs you."

"That cat can wait. You're taking it up the ass like a good dog, until I'm ready to get off."

"Roof," she barked. "Is Master getting close?"

He swatted her ass again, absently this time, almost like a caress. "You're such a bad bitch. Such a dirty bad bitch. Such a dirty dirty bad bad bitch...bitch...BITCH!" He swallowed hard as he came, foreshortening the last word, which he had put so much emphasis on. She kept pounding him now, squeezing painfully across his sensitive dick with her tight ass, that bitch.

Luxor grabbed Temptation by the hips and stopped her. She pressed her left foot into the floor and stood up off of him. She farted, and a few gobs of come spewed out her anus. "What time is it?" she asked, going over to the computer monitor and joggling the mouse. She had twenty-five minutes to be ready to perform a ninety-minute set. Her thoughts were flighty birds whipped about on the high winds.

Here before her, tucking his greased dick back into the slit in his pants, was a hawk or a falcon, a raptor of some sort, inexplicably taking this starling under his wing. I should expect him to eat me, Temptation thought, and not in the good way, either.

"There's a guitar over there, if you want to warm up. I would ask that you remove your costume first. I bought that guitar so that a woman like yourself might play it in the nude." She hadn't noticed the guitar before, back toward the bed in front of a couple of unfinished canvases that were sitting on a sheet of plastic and leaning against the wall. She recognized the Martin right away, the same model she used, with a built in pickup.

Temptation plugged into a small tube amp made and quickly tuned the guitar. She strummed a couple of chords, then started picking out the arpeggios that set the mood for "On my Back."

"You're beautiful boy/

but are you a good man?"

The song opens with that couplet, over a couple of minor chords plucked out.

"I said I was happy with you/

but I didn't understand."

A repetition of the same chords, then, followed by the fourth and the fifth.

"I know I tried/

and I know you lied/

to me."

Another repetition of the fourth and fifth:

"You said you cared/

you said you loved me."

Then the tonic hit, with the drop of the chorus:

"You'll never get me on my back/

Til you get your life on track./

I know we've all seen better days/

But there's no excuse for the ways/

You've treated me!"

She made eye contact with Luxor as she sang the catch; he was singing along, naked now too. His voice was too low, out of tune, but he sang like he loved the song, and she appreciated his heart.

He tramped across a series of sketches strewn about the floor, kicking through them like they were garbage, to get to her, grab the guitar, and say: "Put your swimsuit back on. I want you to be ready, because I'm a few minutes, you have to make your decision."

"What do you mean, decision?" she asked, relinquishing the guitar. She untangled her bikini bottom she stepped into it, pulled it up into the crack of her throbbing ass. Then she strung the top over her neck and tied it at the side.

While she dressed, he explained: "Tonight you're either going to play your set and run free with your 250 thousand dollars, or you're going to agree to marry me, and we're going to hide out here all night while I prepare you for our engagement."

"What do you mean, prepare me?"

"My love, you can probably already guess. I'm going to pierce your bellybutton and put on your engagement chain."

"Like the one in the picture?"

"That very one."

"I've already made up my mind," she said.

"Do tell."

"Do I still need my swimsuit?"

He smiled at the implication. "That's my girl," he said, then stomped twice on the floor. A panel slid back on the wooden slatted floor, opening up to another hidden staircase, this one going down into another secret, windowless chamber.

There was a massage table in the center of the room, and a simple black desk off to the side. She thought she recognized the needle gun as what he'd be using to pierce her.

"Lay down and make yourself comfortable."

He had covered himself in a black bath-robe. Temptation noticed she was starting to feel a chill in just her pink polka dot bikini. "Can I have a blanket?"

"If I give you a blanket now, I'll give you an ice bath later. Are you willing to make that trade."

"Yes, sir, I am." The idea of an ice bath was an abstract thought for a girl who had never taken one, and the immediate desire for reprieve may have clouded her decision-making process. He took a fuzzy brown blanket out of a bin in the room's one closet, gave it over to her. She curled up inside it, feeling better right away.

"If I change my mind..." she said, trailing off at the end.

"You can always change your mind, up until the day of the wedding. If you divorce me later, I will warn you now, I'll run your life through the rudder so hard you won't know your ass from a tea-kettle."

Her eyes widened at the threat.

"I'm only getting married once in my life, and I expect total devotion from the person who takes that vow. I didn't get where I am in life by only knowing how to be merciful."

"If I'm your wife, will you give me my own secret room to do whatever I want with?"

"I'll give you a whole secret wing of the house that no one will ever see but you and me."

"Can I still record music, release it under a pen name?"

"You can record all the music you want here. There's a recording studio on the fourth floor. But it can be for my ears only."

Temptation stretched her arms out and flexed her hips up toward the ceiling. Temptation's tits came peeking out from under the cover.

Luxor set about preparing a sterile needle.

Next, he put the clamps on, pinching in around the skin he was going to pierce.

He came in with the needle from the bottom up. She stifled a burst of air out her mouth as the needle drove through the top of her bellybutton into the skin above it.

With his other hand he slid in the silver bellybutton chain ring, up through the hollow needle and into place.

He extracted the needle and then patted her on the thigh, finished.

Chapter 2 -- Temptation's Cooch

They went to a balcony high up on the seventh floor, and peered down at the pool area below, hidden in shadows from view from below. More than half the party had dispersed. An older man and a younger woman sat at the unattended bar and made out, his hand cupping her breast. A few gals milled by the stage and one sat on its edge with her long legs dangling over the side. Another older man had climbed up onto the stage and was trying out the drum set, creating disjointed attempts at rhythms that did nothing to coordinate the kick with the snare. A final fellow was laying on a floatie in the pool. His hand was down the front of his shorts, and even from up here, Temptation could see what he was doing. He thought nobody noticed or cared.

"If he comes in my pool, I'll put a hit on his head."

"Who is that guy?"

"One of my lawyers. Totally replaceable anyway."

"Aren't we all?"

"There are some things that would never get done if it weren't for me. Most men can't honestly claim that in any meaningful way."

"Like my bellybutton piercing."

"Just like that, doll." He looked down at the pool again, then took her face in his palm, stroked her hair with his thumb. "I want to fuck you sitting on that ledge. You can hold onto me. You've got to trust me completely."

"I can't do it. I'm so afraid of falling. I have dreams of falling off huge cliffs and ledges, and waking up with that falling feeling in my chest, fearing that I am dead."

"Do you think I would drop you?"

"Not by accident."

"I wouldn't throw you off on purpose, now that you are going to be my wife, would I?"

"I don't know. It would look like suicide if I ended up falling, and I'm sure with your kind of money, the investigators wouldn't dig any deeper, especially if you gave them a note."

"A note? Like this?". He extracted a folded scrap of notebook paper from inside his bath robe, handed it to her.

The handwriting matched hers to a T. She read through the note fast, her heart skipping beats in her chest, as she felt gravity trying to drag her off the edge of the balcony.

"Dear World,

I was never made for your mad ways. I thought I gave you my everything, but instead I gave you nothing at all. My life and all my songs are worse than meaningless, I realize in this final moment of clarity, and I see that I have been leading people astray, with messages that are so unrealistic they can only do harm.

I'm sorry Mom and Dad. I don't deserve the love you gave me, and I know you'll be better off without me. Just know that your broken-winged bird is going to learn what it feels like to fly tonight. Sorry I can't ever come home.

Your girl forevermore,

Temptation"

"If you don't trust me to hold you up, I'm going to throw you off. Think of your poor parents, receiving this note from the police. I tore the page from a notebook in your flat."

Temptation was tingling now, unpleasantly, from top to bottom, with a nameless fear, and another nameable one. She hated heights, she told herself as she scooted up onto the ledge, one side of her butt at a time. She held onto his neck. She panicked, squeezing his neck, as he pushed over farther over the ledge so that he was holding her dangling ass thirty yards up in the air, above a hard concrete landing. She thought about how fast it would come up to catch her in its brutal deathly embrace, that concrete ground below. He pulled her back to a safer seat on the rail, let go with one hand to push aside her swim bottom for his dick to go through.

"If I go slow, it'll feel safer, but the whole experience will last longer. If I go fast, it'll feel like you're gonna fall to your death, but you really won't, and it'll all be over in half the time. So, my betrothed, pick your poison."

"Fuck me fast and get it over with."

"It would help if you showed me your tits. I love big tits in my face when I'm fucking a woman the normal way."

"If this is your idea of normal," she said, releasing her grip on his neck. She felt completely helpless in his arms, at his total mercy.

She undid the pink polka dot top and draped it over his shoulder. She clasped her arms back around his neck. He took the bikini top and sent it sailing over the ledge down toward the pool below. It fell right on the lawyer's lap, where he was still masturbating himself, and he was startled shitless by the falling object, accidentally rolling off his floatie into the water. He doggy-paddled into the shallow end, where continued to masturbate in his shorts, standing there. It was obvious what he was doing to the girls he was watching, the ones milling about by the stage chattering over the remnants of abandoned drinks that they were cleaning up one by one. "Get a room," one of the chicks yelled at the man, but this only made him bolder, allowing his arm to churn up splashing waves as he went at himself harder and faster.

The lawyer let out a loud "Uhhhh," sound as he came underwater, a sound that echoed all the way up to that seventh floor balcony. Luxor smiled murderously, looking into Temptation's eyes.

Temptation winked accidentally, knowing his thoughts. Then she tilted her head back and let go of his neck, giving him total trust as he held her suspended above the abyss, and his cock slid in and out of her. Despite his promise to go fast, he was pacing himself. She scooped her boobs in her hands and bunched them together. She pulled on her nipples, and let those boobs wiggle from side to side.

He leaned forward, pressing his face into those tits. Temptation gripped the side of the rail down by her heels, as she felt his balance going farther off the ledge. She squirmed in his arms, felt herself crushed back in his embrace. When she had resigned herself to her death, he pulled back onto the balcony. He arched his back and thrust into her hard and tilted his head back and looked up at the night sky. It was all clouds, not a star in sight.

She focused on putting a squeeze on his dick with her pussy muscles, hoping it would goad him on to an irresistible orgasm. He started mumbling under his breath, obscene things he was wishing for that she could only make out the half of. Suddenly she felt herself rushing inside like she might come too. He rocked back and forth inside her, knowing no separation. She squeezed down every time he pulled back, getting sore deep inside with the effort and also the abuse his cock was giving her. Beyond the pain, she found pleasure. Beyond the fear, elation. "Harder, harder, harder," she said, "More, more, more."

They came together on that small precipice over the last few unsuspecting guests. The pulses of his load shooting into her tubes triggered her final step into that ultimate bliss that is Orgasm. The rush flowed through her like river rapids, tumultuous and unpredictable and inevitable. She gripped him by the top of his head, running her nails through his full head of gray hair.

He lifted her effortlessly up into his arms, holding her up while still nailing himself into her by his cock. He lifted her up off that cock, which was no longer fully hard, and set her gently on her feet. He turned her around and held her from behind, holding her torso in his embrace.

"You don't think I would've thrown you off for real, do you?"

"I absolutely do. I fear you, my Lord. And I know you are worthy of that fear."

"It's time for your ice bath, my love."

"Not the ice bath!"

"You must've thought I'd forgotten."

"I thought you were kidding."

"I never kid about your punishments, dear. You should learn that sooner than later."

The ice tank was in the back of his home gym, as impressive as any fitness center available to the public, and here just for himself. He gestured for her to get into the stainless steel tank, and she complied. He turned on the cold water. Then he started to scoop ice from the ice box that was humming along the back wall and dump it into her lap. The rising water brought more and more discomfort, pins and needles, left her breathless, her teeth chattering.

It rose to her newly pierced navel, then to the undersides of her boobs, finally up to her throat, when he turned the faucet off. The ice cubes drifted around her shivering form, rattling together in the slosh of the bitter cold water. She counted from one to five inside her head, over and over again, just trying to hold on as the cold stole into her, promised to sweep her away.

"Here, this will warm you up." He held out his cock to her quivering mouth; she took in into her mouth and started sucking. "When you're done with that, you can get out."

Temptation feared he would never come, an old man trying for his third load, and she with the fervor stolen from her by the creeping cold. Her only lifeline to a world of comfort was in the warmth of his cock on her lips. She lost track of what she was doing, panicked, and tried to get out. Luxor held her in there by the shoulder, resisting every bit of fight she had left in her.

"Here, I'll give you a hand." He took his cock in his right hand and started jacking off with obvious intention. Her hands had turned purple and wilty by the time he made himself come. He jizzed across her face, and all she felt of his light load were the little splotches of warmth it cast on her skin. She took a last ragged breath and dipped her head all the way under the water, wiping at her face to wash the jizz away. She came up from the bottom of the tank, bursting up onto her feet. He hoisted her out of the tank by her arm pits.