Temptation's Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strapped down to the gurney in a four-point submission was a woman that Temptation should've recognized as Chastity, but she had already forgotten about her and the fight in the mud pit. Chastity lay there with her eyes closed, pale as a corpse.

"Watch and learn. You will be my nurse."

"What are you going to do with her, big boy? Are you going to fuck her back to life for me?"

He lifted up a gleaming silver scalpel, and looked at her with an avid look in his eye. Temptation didn't recognize the danger of the item her wielded, would've probably thrust it up into her own pussy right now if given the chance.

He walked over to Chastity, set a hand almost lovingly onto her kneecap, then made a quick casual slash with the scalpel, opening up a gash cross-ways on her calf muscle three-quarters of an inch deep. Deep crimson started gushing out of the wound.

"I need you to hold the cut shut, while I sew her back up." He had to show her what he meant, but eventually she got the point, squeezing the skin together in a smooth clean line that continued to leak dribblets of blood at the corners.

Luxor went to work with a rough needle and coarse black threads. He put her back together with five ragged sutures.

Then he opened up another cut with the scalpel, right below the first one. He kept opening new wounds, daring to go longer and deeper, and sewed them up.

"Now for the main event." He pointed to her pussy which was sitting there on the gurney, open just a little bit between her slightly spread legs. Temptation took the cue and held the pussy lips together from the sides. Chastity let out a puff of air, as the needle penetrated her the first time down there. He put in the first black suture crossways. He dragged the thread tight, closing up the top of Chastity's pussy, then tied the knot. Chastity's legs bucked when he applied the needle again, half an inch below the first suture. With the patience of a demented surgeon he slowly sealed her shut. "There," he said, tying the knot on the last suture. "If I can't have her, no one else can."

"But how will she pee?"

"She can still pee through there, baby. She just can't fuck anymore."

"She was bad, wasn't she?"

"Yes. She deserved to be punished."

Luxor unbound Chastity and tapped her on the shoulder. She sat up, and opened her eyes, looked down and examined his handiwork. She fingered the edges of the threads where they were pulled taut across her skin. She tried to fit a finger into herself past the sutures, but the way was completely blocked. "Oh Luxor," she said, "if you can't have me, no one else can."

She stood up and with short regal steps padded her way out of the surgical room. She disappeared down the hallway, leaving the two lovers to themselves.

"You have a lot to thank her for."

"Yeah, she gave up her sex so I could have you for myself."

"You won the fight, fair and square. But what really matters is that she let me cut and sew her shut, so that I don't have to do it to you."

"You wouldn't sew my pussy shut, would you? How could I live?"

"I would do it in a heartbeat."

"Why must you be so mean to me?"

"Why do you keep asking? I already told you anyway. I like to see you survive beyond all the abuse. Your resilience is your greatest trait."

"Oh my God," she said, suddenly buckling over at the waist. "I think I'm going to be sick."

"Are you going to throw up?"

"I think so."

They were walking again, and the walls were spinning around her. She didn't make it very far before she was stooped over, forehead pressed against the wall, holding her hair back, vomiting violently. It soon turned to retching and dry heaves as the last of the little that was in her stomach emptied itself acidic onto the floor.

When her stomach finally settled, she was blacked out, knowing nothing at all.

Luxor carried Temptation to her bedroom, propped her up in a seated pose against the wall where it met the backside of the four-poster bed. He carefully bound her hair into two perfect pigtails. Then he slid a pair of nerdy glasses -- translucent plastic frames with circular lenses -- across her nose and into place.

He thought about fucking her right then in her unconscious state, eyes glossed over and staring unseeingly through him. He thought about it, but for no reason he could discern, he held himself back.

He covered her in a fuzzy blanket up to her chin and watched her sleep like that for a long time. He wanted to spray his jizz across those nerdy glasses she wore. He wanted to hold her in place by those pigtails and insist on all the things that would give him pleasure. Yet Luxor was a billionaire; he knew how to delay gratification.

At 4 am, he retreated from the bedroom and left her alone with the dreams she would never remember.

He knew his hold on her will was tenuous, but still, he felt she would be his forevermore.

* * *

Temptation's ass was sticking up in the air where she lay face-down on the four-poster bed, snoring loudly and completely oblivious to the world at the end of a short but heavy night's sleep. She was wearing a sheer black chemise made of lace and satin with butterfly patterns on the breasts and midriff. Her bare ass peeked out the bottom where it was thrust upwards, and her pussy lips lay lazily exposed to the open air.

Luxor stood and stared, duly contented by the sexual presence of his bride-to-be. He came over to her, shook her by the ass-cheek to stir her from sleep, and said: "I have a gift for you, my love."

"Is it morning?" she asked, eyes adjusting to the bright light. She had wanted the night to never end. But the temptation to sleep was just too great."

"It is, my love! It's morning. And it's our wedding day!"