All Comments on 'Tempted By A Chubby Teenage Slag Ch. 02'

by bigwomenrule

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks for that clear and concise description of your story.

"Tempted By A Chubby Teenage Slag Ch. 02 - The sequel to Tempted By a Chubby Teenage Slag"

For the record, the "Ch. 02" made notifying readers it was a sequel to the chapter with the EXACT SAME TITLE, minus the "Ch. 02", a bit of an odd choice. And a waste of time. Will you expand on this with Chapter 3?

"Tempted By A Chubby Teenage Slag Ch. 03 - The sequel to Tempted By a Chubby Teenage Slag and Tempted By a Chubby Teenage Slag Ch. 02"

Where might it end?

It's not "quite" as bad (and moronic) as those stories where the exact. same. description. is used for every. single. chapter.

But it's pretty close.

bigwomenrulebigwomenruleover 10 years agoAuthor
RE chapter titles

I'm pretty new to literotica, and I originally intended to write a couple of stories out of curiosity, not expecting to actually get the bug and start rattling off sequels. As for the titlea, if they are confusing, I'll look into it but I'm all about writing a half decent sex fantasy and then naming it as clearly as possible so one brief phrase sums up it's thematic content, the type of woman on which it focuses and the tone. In naming the sequel I basically want the episodes (NOT chapters, there is a difference) to be beside one another in listings and easy to find. I don't know how Literotica admins deal with sequels so I decided to play a safe hand. Hope you enjoyed the story despite it's seemingly sub-par titling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't worry about the nay sayers

This is a great story so far and I love the way both girls are now getting in on the action. If the only critique the previous poster had was around the opening gambit on this being part two then you can pat yourself on the back. Well done and I look forward to part 3 :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Some Assholes

I liked it man, and dont let some peoples comments on this website discourage you. After all, this is pretty much short story porn, so your not catering to the most refined individuals.

JeremyShooterJeremyShooterover 10 years ago
Just the ticket!

Found these browsing on my tablet on Christmas morning and had to leave the wife in bed, go next door and take care of myself. About to go in for round two...

So what if it isn't everyone's cup of tea? The combination of fat slag, nasty talk and hard sex is exactly what floats my barge. Please write more if you're minded to.

Cheers, J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent fantasy

This is a fantastic series can't wait for the third instalment. I love the contrast of the two girls.

I did think that the second part of chapter 2 (or episode 2) felt more like an off-shoot story or at least maybe could have been it's own chapter. It just felt a little at odds with the title, since Kim is obviously not a "chubby slag" , but then again you did say you were making the title to be as descriptive about the story and it fits very well with the first chapter and I appreciate you may not have intended on writing the later parts when you came up with it.

Anyway that's not meant as a criticism in any way. Congratulations on the great story so far, and I really hope Lisa returns in the next part.

Also like JeremyShooter I too read this somewhere a little inappropriate and had to excuse myself for some relief... twice ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
NEXT INSTALLMENT PLEASE!!

Great job! Cant wait to see where he and Kim go next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it!!

LOVE these stories!!

SarfLondonLadSarfLondonLadover 9 years ago
PLEASE.....

bring Lisa back in a future part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more for sure

Please, more but lets see Kim compete for the attention. We await Ch 03.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

great waiting for part three..hurry..but please no 3some

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous