Tempted Moms Ch. 01: Yoga Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,108 Followers

"Now sit here," she said, patting the mat next to her as she moved to her side facing her son.

"Okay, grab my leg again," coarsely came out of her mouth as she raised her leg stiff into the air.

Logan once again grabbed her ankle but Ava spoke up and softly said, "Move your hand a little lower, honey. I need you to help me slowly stretch my leg further."

Logan slid his hand down to her calf, as his mother patiently spread her legs wider.

The touch of her son's firm hand on her leg was sending little jolts of sexual pleasure straight to her vagina, and she pleaded, "Okay, now push."

Logan eased her leg forward, and it slowly stretched wider. Then he let her gently lower it back down on top of the other.

Again and again they gingerly lifted, stretched and lowered her leg. Each time increasing her spread until her other leg started to rise and leave the mat, and she wolfishly implored, "Can you use your other hand and hold my other leg down?"

Logan adjusted his body and placed his free hand on her inner thigh when she slowly lifted her leg and gazed at her mound as it came into view, which caused his cock to ooze its juices and soak his under shorts.

Ava smirked as her stimulation grew expeditiously. The game they were now playing made her extremely wet. However, as she basked in her new sexual high, her son did something unexpected and shifted his body and said, "Let me see if this helps, Mom."

Logan put her lifted leg on his shoulder and said, "This will help you stretch more." Then with both hands pushed outward on her inner thighs midway between both her legs and slowly nudged them toward her mound.

Ava, shocked at first, closed her eyes and lightly whimpered as her son's fingers gingerly eased toward her snatch, which caused her shudder. Her pussy juices flowed from her body as her mind filled with forbidden thoughts of passion, almost over taking her. Then just before her son reached her sacred spot, she opened her eyes suddenly and swiftly uttered, "That's enough for the day," and pulled herself away before dashing to her room.

Feeling secure in her bedroom, Ava sat on the bed and pondered over what just happened. Her sudden sexual urge to feel her young son touch her pussy had almost over taken her collective frame of mind.

Maybe I should stop toying with him before this gets out of hand, she thought.

However, her body was too excited to let it go, and she found herself rubbing her pussy to the image of her son's hand gliding across her folds.

"Oh my God. This is sick. I'm getting so turned on by my own son," she mumbled to herself as her fingers dabbled across her hard clit while she lay back on the bed.

"Oh... Oh fuck... I'm going to cum. Christ yes... Right there, Logan. Rub faster. OH! OH YES!!" Ava said loudly as her mind fantasized him rubbing her sopping pussy.

Unknown to Ava, was her son was just behind the bathroom door, listening as she toyed with herself and gasped when he heard his name.

Holy fuck, she did want me to touch her, he thought. His own ecstasy flourished, and he was just about to masturbate in the bathroom listening to her when he heard the front door opening.

Oh fuck, Dad's home, he thought and tiptoed to his room.

Ava also heard the door and disappointingly stopped. Her body was on fire, but it would have to wait. Fixing her clothes she left her room and met her husband in the living room.

Chris just looked at her as she entered the room and said, "What, no dinner?"

"Really Chris? You don't come home last night and now expect me to have dinner ready for you? Don't you think we need to discuss things?"

"What's there to discuss? I felt it would be better if I just stayed away for the night."

"That was really mature, Chris. So instead of discussing our problems, you thought running away was the answer!"

"Listen, I didn't come home to fight again. If that's the case I'll just go out and get something to eat."

Ava huffed and turned toward the kitchen and said, "No... I'll feed you, and after I want to discuss this."

"You just can't let this go, can you?" Chris yelled.

As Ava and Chris bickered, Logan quickly called Jacob.

"Hey dude," Logan said in a loud whisper, "All right if I crash at your house for a while?"

"Sure... What's going on?"

"My parents are fighting and I want to make myself scarce before mom calls me to supper."

"Oh, sorry dude. Yeah, come on over. I'll tell mom you're eating over here tonight."

"Great. Oh... And I'll tell you what happened with mom today," Logan said.

"Oh, cool dude. Can't wait. See you in a bit."

Logan passed by the dining room and yelled into the kitchen, "I'm eating over at Jacob's, Mom. I'll see you later," and quickly dashed out before his mother could object.

Logan knocked on Jacob's door and once again was astonished when his friend's mother answered the door wearing a tight, buttoned-up red shirt halfway open exposing a large portion of her marvelous chest, and light blue jeans so snug he wondered how she ever got them on.

"Oh, hi Logan, Jacob told me you were coming," Margery said, smiling as she held the door open. "Please come in."

Logan stepped inside just as Jacob came to the door also.

"Hey Mom, Logan and I will play some games in my room until dinner."

"That's fine, dear," Margery said and headed toward the kitchen as both boys made their way to Jacob's room.

Jacob locked his door and said, "Okay dude, what happened today," just as Logan crashed on the bed.

Logan gave Jacob the quick rundown of events up until the point his dad came home.

"Fuck dude. That's hot. I haven't tried anything here yet. However, my mom is driving me fucking crazy."

"Yea, I bet," Logan said. "That getup she's wearing now is really hot."

"Fuckin A it is. You have to see her dancing around wearing it."

"Hey, maybe that's it," Logan said.

"What's it?" Jacob replied with a puzzled look.

"Have her teach you to dance."

"What??? Fuck dude, that's lame."

"Listen. Once I got involved helping mom with her stretching, it got easy to make some moves on her."

"I don't know. But I guess it's worth a shot. So you think your parents will still be fighting tonight?"

"I hope not. But if you don't mind, I'd like to stay here as long as possible."

"It's cool with me, man."

"Time for dinner," they heard coming from downstairs and made their way to the dining room.

As they all sat and ate, Logan did his best not to gawk at his friend's mother. Especially since Jacob's dad was home now and sitting off to his left.

Jacob's parents made some small talk as they ate and when they finished, both boys went back to Jacob's room to play some computer games until Logan had to leave.

Logan quietly entered his house and noticed his father sitting in the living room and said, "Hey Dad, where's Mom?"

"She already went to bed."

"Oh. Okay, well goodnight, Dad," Logan said and heard his father grumble in a tone too low to make out.

Logan crashed on his bed and listened to the quietness until he finally fell asleep.

Come the next morning, he was awoken by loud voices coming from outside his room. It was apparent his parents didn't work anything out last night. So he stayed in his room until he heard the door slam and knew his father left for work.

After dressing, Logan went down the hall and into the kitchen to see his mother standing over the sink wearing a long white terrycloth robe and said, "Everything okay, Mom?"

Ava turned slowly and tightened her robe.

"Yes honey, everything is fine."

"You sure, Mom? You and dad have been arguing for a while now."

"It seems your father hasn't been faithful to me."

Logan felt his blood boiling and said, "He's been screwing around, Mom?"

"Don't worry about it, Logan. Just go to school before you're late."

Logan huffed loudly and said, "Okay, Mom. But Dad's an ass to do that to you. I mean, you're the hottest woman I've ever seen."

This caused Ava to lightly chuckle before walking over and kissing his cheek. Then she said, "You're the best son a mother could ever hope for," and followed by giving him a big hug.

Logan hugged her back and enjoyed how her warm body and firm breast pressing into his chest felt. And as they embraced longer than expected, his hands slithered down her robe and cupped her ass without him thinking.

Logan heard her softly moan to his touch and pulled her closer to him, mashing his groin against her mound.

"Oh!" He heard her say as she pushed him away and appeared to be shocked.

"Um... Sorry mom. I... I don't know what came over me," Logan said and quickly turned away.

Instead he felt a soft hand touch his shoulder and say, "It's okay, honey. Let's just forget it happened. You better hurry before you're late."

"Okay, Mom. I'll see you after school."

Ava once again called Margery as her son left and explained how she confronted Chris last night about her suspicions and how it was true. He was having an affair, and it's been going on for over a year now with a new intern in the office.

"I'm sorry, Ava. So what are you going to do?"

"I'm not sure. Part of me thinks it's my fault while another part of me is mad and thinks two can play that game."

"Listen Ava, it's not your fault at all. So just clear that from your mind. Men are just pigs at times. As for feeling two can play the game, well, don't do anything hasty."

Ava then went on to tell how she's been feeling toward her son and what happened before he left.

"Ava... You're playing a very dangerous game. I would be careful that it doesn't get too far."

"I understand what you're saying, Margery. But this has awakened a part of me I didn't know I had."

"Ava, please stop and think about this. He's your son."

"You're right. You're right. I don't know what I was thinking. I'll talk to him after school."

"Good, honey. I'll talk to you later and see how it went."

"Okay. I'll call you," Ava said and hung up the phone.

At school Logan met up with his friend Jacob and told him what happened this morning.

"Holy fuck, dude!" Jacob said. "You going to try again tonight?"

"I don't know. I mean, she did look dismayed at me."

"I bet she's just taken back by it all. Dude, you have to try to take it further."

"Maybe. But what about you? You going to also try?" Logan said.

"Listen, if you get somewhere with your mom, I promise I will. I just don't want to risk anything yet."

Logan rolled his eyes and laughingly said, "Oh, so I'm the guinea pig."

Jacob chuckled and replied, "Yea... Sorry dude, I guess you are."

Ava watched the clock as her mind raced with thoughts. She knew her friend was correct about stopping her dangerous game. However, the thrill and new sexual awaking she experienced with her son was just too great to overcome.

Maybe just one more time before I have a talk with Logan. I'm sure I can control the situation if something were to happen, she thought to herself as she went into her room to change.

Holding up her black leotards, she looked at them and said, "Well since this will be the last time, maybe I should give him something to remember it by."

Ava opened a bottom drawer and removed a pair of white, very thin leotards. Stripping off her clothes down to her silky white panties, she slipped into the sheer material, just as she heard the front door opening.

"Is that you, Logan?"

"Yea, Mom."

"I'll be right out honey."

"Okay, Mom," she heard him say and then heard his door closing.

Ava stepped into the hallway and said, "Are you up for helping me exercise again?"

"Sure Mom, let me just change."

Ava proceeded into the front room and laid the mat out on the floor. Then did some basic stretches until Logan walked in wearing a white tee-shirt and dark-blue sweat pants.

"Okay Mom, I'm ready."

"Great," Ava said and kept her eyes glued to Logan's crotch as she laid her back on the mat.

Seeing his mother in her new attire caused Logan to harden quickly. No longer caring if she noticed his raging boner or not, he walked up next to her and said, "Like yesterday, Mom?"

"Yes, honey," Ava expressed and lifted her legs up into the air. However, as she lifted her body up and down, she could feel something brushing against her outer thigh and softly gasped. Logan had his legs partially spread apart and was rubbing his stiff groin against her leg.

Oh my God, it feels so hard, Ava thought as her son made little soft grunting noises above her.

"Okay Logan, let's... Let's stretch my legs out," she said as she got on her side.

Her heart pounded hard in her chest as she lifted her leg and felt his firm grip clutch her thigh just above the knee.

Slowly she spread her leg and felt his hand sliding down her thigh toward her mound. Her eyes closed and her mouth lightly parted as little whimpers escaped her breath.

Logan could tell what he was doing was affecting her. Her almost naked figured had pushed him over the top, and without hesitation, he motioned his hand down her thigh stopping just before touching her pussy.

"How's that, Mom?" He bluntly said.

"Y... Yes honey. Oh... So nice," she softly purred, as she spread her legs wider.

Logan ran his hand back to her knee as she lowered her leg partway down. Then motioned his hand toward her love whole when she spread it again. Over and over he teased her, until finally he heard her mumble, "Just... Oh... Just stretch me a little further."

With that, Logan eased his hand down and cupped her box with his palm and was pleased when she covered his hand with hers and pushed it tightly to her mound as she moaned loudly and trembled.

Slowly Logan moved his hand and she whimpered. Her hand grabbed his by the wrist and helped him move it back and forth over her pussy.

"Oh... Oh my god, yes. Oh, Logan," Ava hissed as he increased his pace. Her body was on fire. Her orgasm was rapidly approaching and she thought, He's going to make me cum. Oh my God, my son is going to make me cum. Oh... Oh no! Oh, what have I done! I have to sttopp.

"Oh fuck!" She screamed as waves of pleasure raced through her body and a climax pierced through her like she's never experienced before.

Pulling her son away from her, she slid herself back and under a racing breath, she barely worded, "Oh... Oh God. No no no no no. We... We shouldn't have done that. Logan, I'm sorry."

"But Mom," Logan replied before he was cut off.

"I'm so sorry, Logan, it was a big mistake to have done that," Ava said in an almost crying voice and again raced to her room.

Logan was confused and was about to try and reason with her through the door but heard his father pulling up the driveway.

Great, that fucker has perfect timing, Logan thought as he picked up his mother's mat and placed it in the corner before crashing on the living room couch and turning on the television.

"Where's your mother?" His father said as he entered the room.

Logan just looked at him and shrugged his should as if to say, he didn't have a clue.

Logan lowered the volume on the television as his father entered his bedroom and strained to listen.

In a loud muffled tone he could hear his father say, "What do you mean I have to fix my own dinner?"

Logan acted as if he was engrossed in the television when his father reemerged and said, "I guess we're on our own for supper. Your mother isn't feeling well and doesn't want to be disturbed."

"That's okay, Dad. I'm really not that hungry."

"Then I'll just make myself a sandwich," his father said and went into the kitchen.

As his father ate in the dining room, Logan slipped outside and called Jacob and gave him the news.

"Wow dude. What you going to do now?"

"I don't know. She's really upset about it."

"Listen dude. It's just like the other day. I'm telling you, she fucking wants you man. She's just confused about it."

"Maybe. I'll just play it cool and see what she does," Logan said. "I better get back inside before Dad wonders what I'm doing."

"Okay man. I'll see you at school."

Logan went back inside and told his dad he wasn't feeling well either and headed toward his room.

Come the next morning, his mom never came out of her room so instead of eating breakfast with his father, he just headed off for class.

When Logan got home that evening Ava was waiting for him in the living room and told him they had to have a talk.

Logan sighed and walked into the room. He sat on the couch next to her and said, "Okay Mom."

"Honey, I made a big mistake yesterday, and I'm so, so sorry. I shouldn't have let you do that."

"Mom, you didn't do anything wrong. How was me making you feel good a mistake?"

"If I didn't tease you with my exercising and my choice of attire none of this would have happened."

"But see, Mom. You did do it. So there had to be a reason. I know how sexually frustrated you are and with Dad having an affair on top of it, I can tell how stressed you are."

"Oh, it shows? I'm sorry I got you involved with my own mess."

"Mom, maybe what happened yesterday was exactly what you needed. What if we just take a step back and you do your exercises while I help you once more?"

"No. I don't think that would be a wise thing to do."

"Come on, Mom. I can tell it helped you. If only for a short time. You can just say stop if anything gets out of hand."

Ava's face glimmered as she said, "Okay, we can try once more. But remember, if I say stop, we stop."

"Sure thing, Mom."

"I'll go change then," Ava said as she walked into her room.

Logan also went to his room to change and stripped off his clothes and under shorts. Then hastily put on a pair of dark-blue sweat pants and raced back into the front room.

Logan's cock twitched immediately when his mom walked in wearing her white almost see-through outfit. Standing in front of him she said, "Okay you ready?"

"Sure thing, Mom."

Ava turned on the music and began doing some basic stretches as Logan stood behind her and watched. His dick hardened by the second as she twisted and turned. He finally blurted out, "Can I help yet?"

Ava chucked and said, "Okay, let me get ready."

Sitting with her legs crossed she said, "Sit behind me."

Logan did as he was told and spread his legs to his mother's sides and said, "Like this?"

"Yes, that's fine. Now I'm going to stretch to my side and you help me," she said and lifted her right arm high into the air.

Logan took his hand and placed it just above her arm pit as she bent to the left and pushed.

"Oh yes. That's it, honey. Oh, you're such a good boy."

Logan leaned in and whispered into her right ear as she bent over again and said, "Let me show you how much of a good boy I can be," then kissed her ear as his hand moved from her arm pit to her right breast and squeezed.

Ava quickly lowered her arm and clutched at his invading hand and covered it with hers and said, "Logan... Honey, this isn't part of the routine. What would people say? If they saw you doing this."

Logan moved his hand all around her breast then slowly eased it lower while pecking her neck and said, "I don't care, mom. It's just between us. Let me show you how good I can make you feel."

"Oh no, Logan. We mustn't, baby. Please," she said as his hand inched over her tummy.

"Just once more, mom. All your stress will be gone," Logan said and bit her neck.

Ava moaned as her son covered her cunt once again with his prying hand. Her body trembled with excitement as she told herself, I must stop this. It's so wrong. But alas, she couldn't fight off the building excitement and gasped as Logan pushed harder into her snatch.

"See Mom, you need this to happen," Logan whispered as his hand glided over her pussy and she whimpered and uncontrollably rocked her mound on it.

bob03567
bob03567
4,108 Followers