All Comments on 'Tempted Moms Ch. 04: The Journal'

by bob03567

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ansdguyansdguyover 7 years ago
Please disregard the one star rating I gave...

As it was an accident.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bob is back!!

Glad to see another work from this talented writer! I hope he keeps writing and the action gets even steamier!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

I can really see Rachel being the mom that gets all four moms and their incestuous sons together, possibly at Steffany's house for a four mothers vs. four sons pool party sex orgy. Then I can see them hatching a plan to get more of the moms in the neighborhood to cross the line and fuck their sons or have the sons seduce their moms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fun story

Many mom's like to tease son and friends. Rachel has an excellent attitude and confidence that encourages other women to take advantage of situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
thank you

glad we learned of another tempted mom. hope there are more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One or two more episodes

The various mothers & sons need to get together. A pool party & some weed would lower inhibitions. Close out the series with all of the moms getting knocked up by their sons. Then the loving sons will never leave their mom/wife..., which is one of the mother's subconscious motivations for breaking the taboo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more tempted moms please

thank you for your efforts

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
more tempted moms please

get the moms and sons to swap *s* thank you for your efforts

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great start!

Great start but plenty of room to grow! Have the moms get together and then have the so get involved in a foursome with each one knocking up the other's mother! Then maybe bring girlfriends into the fold before or after the pregnancies with the girls getting immersed in the sixsome and playing with everyone!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

I loved it! I'm not sure why but the name Randy so works for not mom/son stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
more please

would love to know more tempted moms

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Great chapter! Please continue. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbob03567@bob03567
I'm an open minded person that likes to write in my free time.