All Comments on 'Tempted Moms Ch. 05: Summer Awakening'

by bob03567

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 3 years ago

Loving the whole series! A followup chapter with the dad catching them would be awesome! Five stars and a favorite point!

JumbosauceJumbosauceabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed this one a lot! Nice work with using the mom's POV, that style works great for this kind of story. Thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
thanks

hoping for more tempted moms

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing Story!!!!

Can’t wait to see if you write the next chapter about the father being cuckolded by mother and son! Maybe the father can join in too after watching and it could be a double penetration fantasy as well!!!! Hope to see the next chapter soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really love your Tempted Moms stories

leespikedleespikedover 2 years ago

I've read this author for 20 years and I've never read this series. Masterpieces all.

leespikedleespikedover 2 years ago

I've searched the foursome, incest tags and never found this gem. Then I realize the whole series is connected. Titillating foreshadowing and the dialogue throughout the series is spellbinding, some of the scenes are just breathtaking. The third one where the videos and filming came up seemed to leave a lot of doors open and you've demonstrated mastery of the group thing, I sure hope you're not finished with this series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbob03567@bob03567
I'm an open minded person that likes to write in my free time.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES