Tempted Moms Ch. 05: Summer Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,113 Followers

In waist-deep water, Dustin felt more at ease, but then saw his mother walking toward him.

Shit! She's coming. he thought, hoping the cold water could ease his hard cock before she arrived.

"Mind if I join you?"

"Nnooo," Dustin hesitantly replied, grasping it was too late for that to happen and now just hoping she couldn't see his bulge.

Terri stood next to her son and, in a low tone, said, "It's okay, Honey."

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Your problem," Terri replied quickly, glancing down toward his groin to show that she knew.

Dustin's face turned red as he replied, "You... you saw it?"

Terri just nodded with a little smile, hoping that would put him at ease.

"Oh shit! That means the rest did, too!"

"No... I don't think they did," Terri lied, as she lovingly brushed his hair.

Dustin noticed the group watching them and huffed, "Mom! Stop. They're watching us."

"Oh... Sorry. I guess I wouldn't do that if we'd just met," Terri replied, and then suddenly burst out laughing while slapping his shoulder.

Dustin had a puzzled look on his face until his mother said, "Just play along and put your arms around my waist."

"You sure, Mom?"

Terri, falteringly, nodded.

Dustin did as she requested and moved closer, until he was able to rest his hands on her hips, and said, "Like this?"

"Yes. That's good, Honey. I think this'll make it easier for us to talk, now."

"Mom?" Dustin asked, comprehending that holding her midriff and having her body this close wasn't helping his problem.

"I don't want to talk about this to you."

"Honey. It's only natural for you to... you know. Have that happen. All boys have trouble with it happening unexpectedly. Yours just happened at a wrong time, that's all."

Dustin kept an eye on the group as they all looked in his direction and replied, "No, Mom, it's not that it happened at a bad time. It's why it happened."

Terri felt her pussy tingle as her son said those words and, without thinking replied, "It was from looking at me, wasn't it?"

Dustin lowered his head and nodded.

A new and strange sexual urge raced through Terri's body. It was one thing to see her son get excited from what she had done, but now, to have him acknowledge his sexual feelings for her was taking her body to another level, and she blurted out, "I guess I'm to blame for that."

"Mom?" Dustin said with a puzzled look.

Why did I just tell him that? she thought, but then realized the cat was out of the bag and replied, "Well, to be honest with you, I saw how you were looking at me earlier, and decided to tease you a little."

"You... You did? Why?"

With a little sigh, Terri replied, "I don't know. I think because I wanted to experience what it would be like to be desired again."

Dustin was shocked to hear her say that.

However, it also excited him, and without thinking, he pulled his mother a little closer and whispered, "Job done, Mom."

Terri looked into her son's eyes and could see the lust building in them, and her body started to react.

However, before she did something she would surely regret, her moral compass spoke up again.

Stop it, Terri. You're married, and he's your son!

Terri found herself hesitant to listen to the voice but, with some resistance, did, and pulled her son's hands slowly away from her hips.

However, instead of letting his hands go completely, she kept them in hers and replied, "Listen, Honey. I'm flattered you felt that way. I just hope you can forgive me for making you hard like that. I should have realized what would happen. I forget how some boys might have a thing for their mother."

"They do?"

"Oh yes, Honey. I thought you knew about that. Anyways, from what I've been told, it's just a phase boys go through, that's all."

Dustin half smiled at her answer. But when their eyes met again, he grasped there was more to this than his mother was saying. The look in her eyes had given away her lust, and he became a little bolder. Slowly, Dustin inched closer to her face and saw her lips slightly part.

Terri couldn't deny the sexual tension she felt, and her heartbeat quickened as the anticipation for what was about to happen built inside her. Right or wrong, she couldn't deny that she wanted to feel her son's sweet lips touch hers. With his breath on her face, she closed her eyes.

However, just as their lips almost touched, one of the guys yelled out, "Hey, you two going to spend the rest of the day out there, or are we going to finish this game?"

Terri quickly pulled herself back and looked at the group, then back at her son. Realizing she almost lost control once again, with an excited voice announced, "We should get back."

Disappointed, Dustin agreed and yelled back, "We're coming!"

The group went back to playing, but once again, Dustin found himself mesmerized by his mother's breasts, only this time, he wasn't the only one. The other boys started to lose their concentration watching the girls bouncing and jiggling their asses around, causing them to lose the match.

Having lost, the guys didn't feel up to playing another match, so instead, they decided to chat amongst themselves.

Only, as they chatted, Terri's mind wandered back and forth over everything that took place and realized besides having these unthinkable urges, she felt this was also the most fun she'd had in a long time. She then looked at the time, and whispered to Margery, who was sitting next to her, "Listen, I have to get going. Hubert will be home soon."

"So? You're not telling me he expects you to be there when he gets home?"

"No... Nothing like that. It's just I always have dinner ready for him."

Margery rolled her eyes and said, "Come on, Terri, you have to leave now?"

"Yes, I'm sorry, but I really should."

With a loud sigh, Margery replied, "Okay, I guess I shouldn't push you. This was the most I've seen you do in a long time."

Unaware their sons were standing next to them, Terri heard Dustin ask, "Hey Mom, the guys're talking about meeting up later for a beach party. Would you both like to come?"

Looking past the boys, Margery whispered, "You still want to hang out with your mothers, or is it to impress your friends, still?"

"No... It's not like that." Dustin replied. "I just thought. Well, we just thought. We had such a great time with both of you that maybe you'd like to... Um... have some more fun, that's all."

Margery quickly grinned and said, "We'd love to."

"Margery!" Terri shouted, as she pulled on her friend's arm.

"Hey! Lighten up. It's only a harmless party with our boys."

"Yeah, but..."

Margery rolled her eyes. "I know, I know. You can't. Your husband needs his dinner. But that doesn't mean you can't come back later, you know."

Terri sighed, "Sorry, maybe some other time, Dustin."

"Gee. Okay, I understand. If you happen to change your mind, I'd love for you to come."

"Thanks, Honey, and I did have fun, but I really have to get going."

"I did, too, Mom," Dustin replied. "I'll see you later at home, then."

"Okay, honey, and don't stay out too late," she said, as she stood up and walked away with her friend.

Dustin watched as they departed, and after his talk with his mother, he didn't feel bad when he thought, Fuck, Mom sure does have a great ass.

Terri was quiet as her friend drove her home and she reflected on the day's events once more. She found herself wondering what would have happened if they did kiss. Would she have stopped herself from letting things go any further? Then she thought about how he looked at her wearing the bikini, and how lustful his eyes were. That shamefully brought out her inner demon, and caused her right hand to slip down between her legs, slyly. Her sexual desire built as her mind went further down this dark path, and as it did, she stealthfully glanced at her friend, making sure her eyes were watching the road, before pushing her hand hard into her pussy, causing her to hold back the sexual sigh she so desperately wanted to make.

Oh, God! What am I doing? You're losing it, Terri! she thought, as she pushed her hand hard against her pussy again.

"So, are you going to talk about what happened today?"

"What?" Terri's replied, as she quickly slipped her hand to her thigh while her mind came back to reality.

"You know how you got your son all hot and bothered. Didn't I say you would like teasing the young studs?"

"Oh. That. Well yeah, it was different, but to tell you the truth, I felt bad afterward. I mean, I did do that to my son."

"Yes, you did, but I don't think he's going to complain about it."

"You're right, and I confessed to him about what I did, when we were in the water."

"Now, why did you go and do that?"

"Because I had to let him know I shouldn't have done that."

Margery chuckled, "Yeah, we all saw how engrossed you were, explaining it. I was waiting for you guys to start fucking."

"Margery!" Terri shouted.

"Relax. I was just joking. But it did look like you two were getting a little closer than a mother and son should be, if you know what I mean."

Terri sighed, "Yes... I think we might've been. I don't know what's wrong with me. I mean, I did explain how it was just a little game I was playing, and then apologized for getting him all excited like that. But... I don't know. The way he looked at me. I just had this strange desire to have him kiss me."

"Listen, Honey. I don't think there's anything wrong with you, at all, for wanting to do that. I can see how that could have happened. I mean, you did get excited yourself, didn't you?"

Hesitantly, Terri nodded.

"Well, there's your answer. I think you both worked yourselves up so much, it just naturally felt like you had to do that."

"You think that's all it was?"

"Sure. I mean, I know I would have felt that way. Well, I should say I've felt that way in the past, after catching a young stud gawking at me. It just makes me so horny when it happens."

"My God, Margery, you are so bad!" Terri chuckled, knowing her friend was trying to make light of the situation. "But this was my son, not some young lad."

"Listen. So what? You enjoyed doing it, right?"

Hesitantly, Terri nodded.

"Well, then. Don't worry about it, unless you're going to tell me that when your son gets home you're going to jump his bones."

Again, Terri chuckled, and said, "Okay. I'll try not to worry."

The car just turned into her driveway, and Margery said, "Well, I guess I'll talk to you tomorrow."

However, before Terri could open the door her cell phone rang, and she stopped to see who it was. Seeing it was her husband, she answered it immediately.

"Hi, Honey."

"Hi, Dear. I just wanted to tell you the guys and I talked, and instead of coming home after work, I'm going to head over to Charlie's to catch the game that's on tonight. You don't mind me doing that, do you?"

With a long sigh, she replied, "No, I don't mind." Even though she did. More and more, it appeared as if he wanted to spend less time with her.

"Just... Don't stay out too late. I know how you get when you all get together."

"Thanks, Honey."

"Mhm." She commented as she hung up the phone.

"What was that about?" Margery asked.

"He's not coming home. He's going to watch a game with his buddies."

"What? And you didn't tell him how you rushed home to make him dinner?"

"Please, Marge. I don't need a lecture. I feel bad enough now."

Margery paused for a second before a little smirk ran across her face.

"You know. I think I know how to make you feel better. We'll take our sons up on their offer."

"What?" Terri barked. "I couldn't. I mean, not after what almost happened."

"Am I missing something, here? You're not thinking about almost kissing your son, still, are you?"

"No, I'm not." Terri lied.

Well, if that isn't the problem, what else is stopping you? It's not like you have anything else to do, tonight. Besides, why should your husband get to have all the fun while you stay home by yourself?"

Terri pondered over what her friend had said. She couldn't let on that she was indeed thinking about her son sexually. But, her friend was also right about not staying home alone.

Why should he get to have all the fun? Besides, I'm sure I can control myself.

"Okay. I mean it's only a little party with our boys... Right?"

"Exactly! Just a couple of mothers enjoying an evening with their loving sons."

Terri smiled as she opened the door and said, "Okay, I'll call Dustin and tell him. But what do you even wear at these things?"

"Honey, we dress to impress tonight." Margery said. "I mean, we want to make a good impression for our lads, don't we?"

"Yeah. I guess we do." Terri replied, a little hesitant.

"Great. I'll be back and pick you up later."

"Okay, Marge," Terri replied, as her friend backed down the driveway.

Terri walked toward the house while dialing her son's phone, and as she did, she strangely felt a little giddy inside. She realized she hadn't felt this way since high school. Not sure why, she wondered if it was from knowing she was going out to a party, or from the fact that her son would be there.

"Hello?"

"Oh, hi, Honey. Listen, I talked it over with Margery, and I decided it might be fun to go to this party."

"Really?" Dustin replied, and then whispered, "What about um... Dad?"

"Don't worry about that. Your father is out with his buddies tonight."

"Oh... So um. I guess I should call the guys and let them know both of you are coming."

"Aren't you with them now?"

"I just left them. They all headed home to change."

"Oh. So you're on your way home, too?"

"Nah. I already have a change of clothes in my car."

Terri laughed, "Oh, I can only imagine the condition they're in."

"What? They're clean, and I kept them folded in the trunk."

"So, where do you change? In your car?"

Now Dustin laughed, "No, Mom. I use the changing room at the beach."

"Oh... Well, anyway, I still need to change, myself, so I'll see you later on."

"Okay, Mom," Dustin said before hanging up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later as Margery was in her room getting herself ready for the evening, she heard the front door open and yelled, "That you, Jacob?"

"Yeah, Mom!"

"Can you please come here?"

Jacob walked up the stairs and into his mother's room. His mouth dropped as he looked upon his mother, standing in front of the mirror, wearing a little red skirt and white lace top.

Margery turned around as she fumbled, putting her earrings on, and barked, "Well, that was some stunt you pulled."

"What?" Jacob asked, as he drank in his mother's sexuality, his cock hardening by the second.

"You know full well what I'm talking about. The nerve of you, to get your friend to fall for your con game. What were you going to do if Terri didn't go along with the request to play volleyball? I mean, Dustin would have been humiliated."

"Aw. C'mon, Mom. I was just having a little fun," Jacob replied, as he walked closer to his mother, his cock now fully hard in his pants.

" Besides, it all worked out, and I'm pretty sure they both had a good time," he said, as he placed his hands on her hips while standing in front of her.

Margery glanced down and noticed her son's hard, throbbing dick moving ever so slowly toward her covered mound.

"Oh, no!" She replied, as she pushed his hands away and stepped back to the bureau.

"I'm still pissed at you. And what if they figured out what we've been doing?"

"Mom... How could they? You acted surprised when we walked up to you. Besides, I just had to come over, and after I saw you lying there like that... I mean fuck, Mom, you both looked so hot."

Margery found herself unable to stay mad and let out a half chuckle, "You little sweet talker. I guess we did look hot, and I must say I was a little surprised when I saw Dustin was already stiff when I turned around."

"Shit! Was he? I didn't know that. If I did, I would have..."

"Listen, Jacob!" Margery barked with her hand on her hip. "I don't want you to put any crazy ideas in his head. Just because you and your buddy Logan are okay with fucking your mothers doesn't mean the whole world is like that."

"Sorry, Mom. You're right." Jacob said, and wrapped his arms around his mother again.

Margery went to push his arms away once more, but stopped when he quickly kissed her, hard.

With Jacob kissing her passionately, Margery's resistance lowered, and he knew it.

Biding his time, he waited for her breath to race. Knowing she was getting excited, he made his move and slipped his hands off her hips and cupped her firm ass, pushing his hard cock into her mound.

Margery sighed loudly. She could feel herself getting wet, as the urge to fuck her son grew more potent by the second.

However, hesitantly, her hands went to his chest and lightly pushed until their kiss broke, and she yelped, "Wait! Wait! We can't, Jacob."

"But Mom..." Jacob replied as his hands slipped lower until they were gingerly lifting her little red skirt.

"Jacob! I told you. We need to calm things down."

"Aw. But I can't help it. You're so fucking hot," Jacob croaked, as he kissed her lips again.

Margery sighed inside his mouth. Her unwillingness was fading fast.

"Ohh... FFfuccckk..." she exclaimed, as her son's fingers dug into her little panties and flicked over her clit.

"Fuck, Mom, you're already wet," Jacob expressed, as he nudged three fingers inside her moist pussy.

"Oh... Oh... OH FUCK!" Margery whimpered, as her body twitched and bucked to her son's finger fucking.

Holding onto his shoulders, she could feel her climax quickly building. Her legs spread a little wider, giving him more access. Suddenly, her son lifted her ass onto the bureau and quickly tugged her panties off.

"Jacob!" She huffed, but it was useless. Her son knew she was too far gone to resist his actions, and she just watched as his head went between her legs.

Jacob lapped at her pussy, bringing his mother to her full climax. Her ass lifted off the bureau as she whimpered over and over. "I'm Coming! I'm Coming!"

Margery's hands were grasping at her son's head, holding it tight to her mound as her body quivered in excitement. She could feel his tongue on her clit, as it flicked over and over, bringing out another orgasm.

But before it could hit, he stopped, and quickly replaced his tongue with his hard cock.

With one hard heave, he buried his solid rod deep inside his mother's snatch.

"Oh, Fuck!" Margery yelled, as her son pounded away inside her.

"Mmm. Ohh! Oh, God. Oh, God! Oh FUCK!" Margery screamed as her climax hit again.

Pushing and pulling, Jacob kept going, slamming his dick in and out of her hot pussy as she orgasmed. Her pussy clenched tight to his tool until he felt ready to explode.

"Oh, Mom... Oh, Mom... OH, MOM!" He groaned, as he rammed his dick as far as it would go inside her. Holding it deep, he exploded, filling her womb with his hot seed.

"Oh, Jacob..." Margery sighed, as her son grunted while his cock pumped the last of its juices.

Jacob eased his spent pecker out from his mother and helped her off the dresser. "Are you mad at me, Mom?"

Margery fixed her skirt and, with a half-smile, said, "No... I'm mad at me for letting you do that, again." Then said, as her son fixed his pants, "So, this party tonight. Is it still on?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Well, Terri changed her mind and is willing to go."

"No shit! Really? You're both going to come?"

"Yes, we are. And I want you to be on your best behavior, you hear me?"

"I will, Mom. You can trust me."

"Aha," Margery replied with a half-smile. "So, where is this beach party?"

Jacob gave his mother the low down on the location, and then went to change, himself.

bob03567
bob03567
4,113 Followers