Tempted Moms Ch. 05: Summer Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terri stood in-front of her bedroom mirror, gazing at her options in clothing. Even though her friend expressed how she should doll up tonight, she just couldn't, and went with a more conservative look. She chose to wear a buttoned, light, short-sleeved red and black flannel shirt, along with a pair of tight-fitting blue jeans, the kind that had readymade holes in the front thigh area.

Okay, I think this should be fine. Terri thought as she fixed her top, only leaving the upper two buttons unfastened. Then she turned to the side and noticed how nice the jeans hugged her ass, and hoped that wouldn't cause her son to become fixated on her again. The last thing she wanted was to get herself in another predicament like before. She convinced herself this was just going to be a lovely evening out with her friend and their sons.

However, she did change her mind and unclasped another button, figuring she didn't want to look too timid.

Terri heard her friend toot the car horn and made her way out of the house.

"Jesus, Terri. That's your idea of dressing up?"

"Oh, stop it, Margery. I wouldn't feel right, dressing up, as you said. But I must say you do look great in that skirt."

Margery chuckled as she shook her head, "Well, don't just stand there. Get in."

The girls made some small talk as they drove back to the beach and saw the party had already started before they pulled up.

"You ready?" Margery asked.

"Yeah, I think so."

"Great. Let's go, then."

The guys saw the girls approaching in the firelight and greeted them halfway.

"Wow, Mom, you look great!" Jacob said, as he took his mother's hand.

"Um... You do, too, Mom." Dustin added.

"Oh. Stop it, Dustin. You don't have to say that. I know how plain I look in these clothes."

Dustin swallowed hard and replied, "No, Mom. I think what you're wearing looks great."

Terri smiled and, like Margery, took her son's hand as they walked toward the crowd.

After getting a couple of drinks, they sat next to the fire on a makeshift bench that someone tossed together, consisting of a couple of logs and some cinder blocks.

"Hey, Margery, that's a great outfit you have on," Jessica said.

That comment drew Terri's attention, and she looked at what both the other girls had chosen to wear, which was the same except in different colors. A light t-shirt and long shorts.

"Thanks," Margery replied. "I wasn't exactly sure what to wear, and figured this would be a safe bet."

"Oh. I don't know about being safe," Pat chimed in, which got him an elbow into his gut from his girlfriend. "Ugh! What?" He grunted.

"Don't play stupid with me! You know what." Sara hissed back.

Jacob took that opportunity to put his arm over his mother's shoulder and said, "Don't worry, Margery. You're safe with me."

"Aww. Thank you, Jacob. That's so sweet." Margery replied, as she put her arm around his waist.

Both Terri and Dustin saw this and it had made her wonder if her son was going to do the same. Surprisingly, he didn't.

However, as the night went on, by the third drink Terri noticed how Margery and her son were acting like an actual couple, and realized she was supposed to be Dustin's date. She whispered to him while putting her arm around his waist, "Hey, mind if I cozy up?"

"No. Not at all." He replied, putting his arm over her shoulder.

Terri took another sip of her drink. She was feeling a buzz now and murmured, "Mmm. This is nice."

"Yeah. I agree." Dustin replied, caught a little off-guard, when he felt his mother rest her head on his chest while his arm was still over her shoulder.

Terri stayed like that as the group talked and joked around the fire for a couple of minutes, and then she thought, God, this almost feels like a real date. I can't believe how much I'm enjoying this with my son.

With her head still on his chest, she closed her eyes and imagined what it might be like if she was his girlfriend instead of his mother. Would he be kissing her by now? Making her love how it felt to feel his muscular embrace? And as her mind wandered further into her fantasy, the hand that was wrapped around her son started to move.

Shit, what do I do? Dustin thought, as he felt his mother's fingers lightly rubbing up and down his side. He looked down as her head rested on his shoulder and asked, "You having a good time?"

Terri, with her head still plastered on his chest, glanced up with starry eyes and nodded with a smile.

Dustin smiled back, and then heard a sound from where Jacob and his mother were sitting, but ignored it. Lost in his own mother's gaze, he noticed how her eyes seemed to have pierced his soul, and he just didn't want that feeling to end. But he heard that sound again, and looked over to see his friend leaning toward them.

"Hey, you two want to take a stroll with us?"

Dustin looked back at his mother, who was still smiling and looking up, and said, "What do you think?"

"I'm game, if you are."

"Okay, then," Dustin replied and helped her to her feet.

"Where are you guys off to?" Ben asked.

"Just for a stroll down the beach," Jacob replied.

Slowly they all walked hand in hand down the sandy area where the ocean lightly washed onto the shore, until Jacob spotted the boardwalk and said, "Hey, let's head over there."

Changing course, they made their way until they were under the boardwalk that stood about twelve feet over their heads.

"Wow, this is secluded," Margery said, holding Jacob's hand as she twirled around once and then rested her back against one of the wooded columns. Jacob moved closer and then, without any hesitation, kissed her hard on the lips while her arms wrapped around his neck.

Shocked, both Terri and Dustin, still holding hands, just paused as they watched their friends making out.

Oh my God! They're... They're... They're kissing! Terri's mind screamed as her body reacted to what she was watching. Strangely, her mind went from seeing it as a sinful sight-to-behold, to feeling like she was missing out on something special.

Dustin also was having a hard time dealing with the sight before him, and thought. Fuck, what do I do? What do I do?

Not sure, he turned to the one person who might have the answer and whispered, "What should we do, Mom?"

Terri, in her drunk and sexually aroused state, barely heard what her son asked. Still in a state of confusion, she turned and looked deeply into her son's eyes as she felt the need to move closer to him. Without hesistation, she slowly moved her body toward his and gently placed her arms on top of his shoulders. Still gazing into her son's eyes she lazily inched her face closer to his.

Dustin could sense his mother's intention and met her halfway, wrapping his arms around her waist. Puckering his lips, he pecked her lightly on the mouth for the first time, before easing away and looking into her eyes again. Truthfully, it felt strange knowing this wasn't a kiss a boy should be giving his mother, but he couldn't stop himself from doing it again. And then again. And then again. Until he finally pushed his lips hard against hers, realizing no longer was she his mother, but a woman he deeply desired.

Terri's heart raced in her chest as his sweet lips encompassed hers. She savored every second, and opened her mouth wider as his tongue explored hers.

Oh, fuck! We're kissing! I'm kissing my son, and I like it! she sinfully thought, as she felt his hands slide down from her waist and grasp her ass, pulling her closer to his groin.

Instinctively, Terri wrapped her right leg over his and mashed her mound into his thigh.

"Mmm... Mmm. Mmm," was the sound heard between their lips as their passion flourished.

Dustin was losing his self-control, as his mother ground her pussy on his thigh. He never imagined such a thing would happen and couldn't help but lift her, causing her to wrap her legs around his hips, as he carried her over to the closest pillar. With their lips still locked, he eased her back against the column and thrust his cock against her covered pussy.

Oh, God! Terri's brain screamed, feeling her drunken desire for her son flourish fully. She couldn't deny what she wanted, and didn't think twice about putting her hand down his pants when he set her down.

Twisting and nudging, Terri's hand pried until it finally reached her son's massive, hard cock, causing him to groan in sinful pleasure.

"You're so hard, Dustin!" Terri implored in an excited low tone while she slowly jerked on his cock, still tucked inside his pants.

Dustin wasted no time, and undid his mother's tight blue jeans before snaking his fingers inside her already-soaked panties.

"Oh, fuck!" he heard his mother sigh, as his fingers found her wet slit for the first time. Nudging his hand forward, he grazed it over her pussy lips, causing her to thrust herself forward. Over and over, he slid his fingers slowly, piercing between her folds, until his index finger found her warm hole and slid it deep inside her.

"Oh! Uh! Oh! MMM!" Terri moaned, as her son added two other digits and started to finger-fuck her.

"Oh, God, Dustin! Oh fuck. Mmm. Yes! Oh yes... Oh my God! I'm going to come! You're going to make me come!" Terri squeeled as she jerked on her son's tool with a vengeance.

Dustin could feel her fingers gripping on his shaft, causing his sperm to race to the top of his swollen head. He couldn't hold himself back and, with a loud groan, exploded when he felt his mother's pussy drench his fingers, while her own body shook.

Panting and huffing, they once again embraced each other as they kissed passionately.

Then a coughing sound came from over Dustin's shoulder, making them pause when they both noticed Jacob and Margery just watching them.

"Sorry, but we'd better get back before someone comes looking for us," Margery commented, with a devilish grin.

Terri knew what that grin meant, and now felt a little ashamed for letting things go too far, and just softly replied, "Oh. Okay."

Taking her son's hand, they walked behind their friends, and as they did, Terri whispered, "I'm sorry, Dustin, I don't know what got into me."

Dustin paused and turned to her and said, "There's nothing to be sorry about, Mom. I wanted that, too."

"Oh, Dustin..." She sighed, and kissed him again.

"Come on, you two." They heard.

Slowly they walked back to the group, and just as they arrived, they heard Pat tease, "You guys get lost?"

"No..." Margery replied. "But I think we're too drunk to drive ourselves home."

"You're not leaving already, are you?" Jacob asked.

"Afraid so. I think my friend had way too many, already."

"Yes. I think I might have," Terri replied.

Margery took out her phone and made a call for a lift to come and get them, and after saying goodbye they made their way toward the parking lot.

Then as they waited for their ride to show up, Margery said, "I must say. I never expected to see you do that, Terri."

"Please, Marge. I'm having a hard enough time dealing with it, myself."

"You're not upset about it, are you?"

"I... I honestly don't know what I am at this moment."

"Well, I'd say satisfied."

"Margery, please!"

"Listen, Honey. You have to be honest with yourself, here. I mean, I know I don't have any regrets making out with my son."

"But that's just it! It was more than just necking. We made each other come! My God, Margery, I jerked my boy off, for Christ's sake!"

Tears started to fill Terri's eyes, and her friend replied, "Listen. We both had too much to drink. I'm not saying that's an excuse. I'm saying maybe deep down you both wanted that to happen."

Terri's eyes locked onto the ground as she replied, "And that's what's scaring me the most. I did. And... Even more."

Margery put her arm over her friend's shoulder and pulled her close, just as the lift car showed up.

However, before getting inside the car, she said to Terri, "Let's just sleep on what happened tonight, and we'll talk more about it when both our heads are clear."

"Okay."

Terri was quiet the entire ride. Her mind was spinning in all directions. Drunk or not, the lust she felt was real. The passion being in her son's arms was the same passion she had felt with her husband so many years ago.

My God! Hubert! What would this do to him, if he ever found out! she thought, suddenly in panic.

"Okay, ladies. We're here." The driver said.

Terri looked up to see they'd arrived at her house, and said goodbye to Margery as she left the car without looking back. Once inside she went straight to her room and quickly changed into light blue baby doll pajamas before crashing on the bed, her mind still in a foggy state, focused on what this would do to her marriage if she let things go further. Terri had to stop. But her mind betrayed her again, and she couldn't stop herself from reminiscing over what it felt like to have her son fingering her clit. Her hand, as if it had a mind of its own, slithered down to her pussy and mirrored what her mind was playing.

"Mmm. Ohhh. Oh God, I can't help it." Terri murmured, as her fingers pierced between her folds as her son had done. She was slowly inching inside her moist opening, while her other hand gently tweaked and twisted on her left nipple, sending her body into sexual bliss. Her mind now played the vision of her jerking her son's big hard cock as he feverishly fucked her with his fingers. Quickly her fingers did the same, bringing her to another climatic orgasm. Her ass bucked off the bed as her lips whispered, "Oh, Dustin. Yesss. Yesss. OH YES!"

Shaking and thrashing, her orgasm hit just as hard as it had before, sending her into that same sinful, sexual euphoria she had earlier. Panting and feeling sexually satisfied, her last thought before passing out was, Why did that have to feel so good?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drunk and horny, Margery arrived home and paid the driver before stumbling into her house. Staggering her way into her bedroom, she tossed her clothes onto the floor and lay naked on her bed.

Closing her eyes, she pondered how Terri and Dustin had masturbated each other.

Fuck, that was so hot! she thought, as her index finger lightly slid down her body until it was tickling her clit.

With her eyes closed, her finger slid between her folds while she reminisced over the scene in her mind.

"Mmm. Ohh. Mmm." Margery wallowed while her fingers jabbed inside her pussy.

"Mom?" she heard, coming from the doorway. In her lustful state, she didn't hear her son had come home.

"Oh, Jacob. Get in here and fuck me."

Jacob quickly stripped and met his mother on the bed, and wasted no time spreading her legs wide before pushing his solid meat inside her.

"Oh... Yes! Mommy needs this! Fuck me! Fuck mommy!"

Pushing and pulling, Jacob went to town on his mother's hot pussy. He could feel her wetness encompassing his shaft and then heard her huff, "I'm coming! Mommy's coming!"

Groaning himself, he exploded once he felt his mother orgasm while her hips thrust upward, causing more of his meat to sink inside her womb.

"Fuck, Mom!" Jacob huffed, as he rolled off his mother and lay beside her.

"Yes... I agree that was great. I needed that."

"Jesus, Mom. I don't think I've ever seen you this horny."

"I know. I just didn't realize how fucking hot I would get, seeing Terri and her son like that."

"I know what you mean. Jesus, I wanted to fuck you right then and there when I saw them playing with each other like that. Why did you stop us? I bet if they saw us fucking, they would have been fucking each other, too."

Margery rolled on her side and said, "Because she was half in the wind, that's why. She almost had a breakdown when we were leaving the beach tonight. I could only imagine what she'd have done if it went any further."

"So, what now? She okay?"

Margery sighed, "I don't know. I told her we would talk tomorrow when her head was clear."

"Oh. Well, if you need my help at all, you know I'm more than willing."

"Margery chuckled, "Yeah, I can only imagine what you would be willing to help with."

"Aw, come on, Mom! You know what I mean."

Margery patted her son's chest and said, "Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll handle this on my own. Now let's just get some sleep."

"You want me to go to my room?"

"No. You can stay here. Your father won't be home for a couple more days."

Jacob looked up at the ceiling and replied, "I don't know why you haven't tossed him out, yet. You know I'm the only man you need to make you happy."

"Just go to sleep, Jacob. I don't want to talk about that again."

"Okay, Mom. Goodnight." Jacob said as he kissed his mother's lips before turning over.

------------------------------------

Terri awoke the next morning, her head pounding, as she rolled over to see her husband lying next to her, still asleep. She thought Shit! I didn't hear him come home.

Slowly turning her head toward her nightstand she gazed, blurry-eyed, at the clock.

"Five-thirty!" She whispered to herself as she struggled to get to her feet; knowing her husband would be getting up for work soon, she wanted to check on her son.

Oh, fuck my head she thought, holding it in the palm of her hand while slowly making her way to the wardrobe closet.

Still in her baby dolls, she pulled out a tan-colored long robe, not wanting to make too much noise, and headed toward her son's room.

"Dustin?" She whispered, as she lightly knocked on his door. There was no answer, so she slowly opened it to find her son in the dim light lying on his back, naked, with a hardon as he slept.

Terri felt her pussy tingle as she stayed motionless, just gazing on her son's stiff wood. Unable to control the sexual desire she was feeling, her forbidden thoughts got the best of her, and she found herself wondering if she could take that monster down her throat.

Stop! You have to stop with these thoughts! she thought to herself.

Unfortunately, she couldn't, and as if she was in a trance, eased herself into his room.

Her eyes never left her boy's massive meat as she slowly slipped next to his bed.

My God. It's so hard. No! What am I doing? I have to leave. I... I have to... Terri concluded, but alas, her temptation was too great. Hesitantly, she sat on his bed.

Slowly Terri's hand reached for his cock, and she heard him make a little grunt as her palm circled around his thick shaft.

Oh... I can't help it. It's so big. And so stiff Terri thought, her hand slowly stroking up and down his shaft while her other hand brushed over the top of her panty-covered pussy.

Terri's lust was building as her son moaned in his sleep, and when she saw his precum bubbling out of his mushroom head, she was unable to stop from lowering her face to his massive meat.

Maybe I can kiss the tip just once. Yes, only the very tip, and I'll stop Terri considered, as she smelt her son's sex. Dubiously, Terri leaned over and placed a quick kiss right at the end of her son's cock. But then followed it with another kiss, holding this one just a tad longer, and savoring the flavor when it reached her taste buds.

Apprehensively, Terri's fingers tucked inside her panties until they reached her sweet spot, while her mouth parted a smidgen wider, just enough to encompass his mushroom head.

Oh God, it tastes so good. So good Terri perceived, and couldn't stop herself from slipping a little more of his meat stick into her mouth, while her tongue circled the tip.

Relishing the moment, Terri closed her eyes and enjoyed what it was like to feel a hard cock between her lips once more.