Tempted to Cheat

Story Info
Wife gets more than she expected from cousin and roommate.
1.6k words
3.5
73.3k
56
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of how my wife came out of her shell.

My wife Kelly wasn't interested in sex for a while after our wedding. She only participated to make me happy, but never instigated it. She said she was self-conscious about her physique and a bit depressed. She gained a little weight after we met in college, but not so much to make her 5'11" frame more than a little curvy. I tried to convince her that I thought she looked beautiful and sexy, but she would shrug it off.

One day she decided to change that, and started eating right and working out regularly. After a couple of months she was back to her college weight, and more fit than ever before. She started being more receptive to my advances, agreeing to sex more often. But it still wasn't at the pace we were at in school. I chalked it up to my own weight gains since college and my professional commitments.

My work keeps me busy, and I often have to stay late. On top of that Kelly's job isn't on a regular 9 to 5 schedule, so she has big chunks of the week open. Since most of her friends live too far away to see, she decided to start visiting her family more often.

One cousin in particular, John, recently moved closer for work. He was a bit of an asshole, but he could be nice sometimes. Kelly didn't have a strong relationship with John, on account of him being such a jerk. She really wanted to fix that, so usually she would try to hang out with him when she was off of work.

The only thing that bothered me about that was John's roommate, Noah. Noah was well built, muscular and blonde. Back in college it was my own blonde hair and wayward smile that attracted Kelly to me. Kelly also has a big attraction to muscles, and Noah definitely has me beat. He works in construction and was an athlete in high school. Because of this I've always felt she's been secretly attracted to him.

One Friday night I got home from work on time for once, only to find Kelly out. Not that strange, so I tracked her phone and found she was at her cousin John's place. I figured she'd be there until 8 or 9pm, so I started making dinner for myself and put a movie on to relax.

I woke up on the couch around midnight, sore and disoriented. I checked my phone to see where Kelly was. It seemed she was still at John's place, so she must have decided she was too tired to drive and stayed the night there.

"Oh well", I said to myself. "She'll probably be back by 10am."

I went to bed to try and get back to sleep, but an hour later I heard the car pulling into the driveway.

"Hmm, that's strange" I thought. "Why would't Kelly sleep over?"

I was still trying to go to sleep when Kelly entered the bedroom. I could hear her pull off her yoga pants and shirt. Then she put on a little night dress and slid into bed with me. I rolled over to give her a kiss hello, and noticed that she hesitated a second before kissing back.

With the kiss there was also a strange salty taste - both familiar and unfamiliar at the same time. I immediately reached to turn the light on and get a better look. Hair disheveled, makeup askew, and lips swollen.

"I have to tell you something" Kelly said, looking apprehensive.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well, I was hanging out with John and Noah, and just before dinner John wanted to do shots of fireball" She started.

"We ended up doing three shots each. Then we sat down to eat and watch a movie. Unfortunately we chose something light for dinner, so the drinks hit us hard."

"When we finished eating, John went to play video games in his room. I really wanted to see the end of the movie, so Noah and I kept watching."

"Then Noah handed me a joint, so I took a small hit."

"'I don't know a lot of girls as cool as you.' Noah said to me as he took another hit. 'Or as sexy.'"

After hearing that I my cock jumped, and Kelly's gaze darted to my crotch. Kelly continued with a smirk:

"'You think I'm sexy, do you?' I said to him. 'Poor baby, I'm already taken.'"

"'I don't think your husband will mind, besides, I think you've wanted this all day.' As he said that he pulled out his cock, and it was huge. His cock was easily eight inches long, it was beautiful."

"'You can play with it if you want to' he said to me. I felt like I was in a daze, and moved in front of the couch on my knees. I gave his cock a tug or two, but I couldn't stop myself. Suddenly I've got my mouth around it and he's got my shirt on the floor. My tits are straining against my tank top as he plays with my nipples.'"

My cock is now rock hard, thinking about her being such an amazing slut. Kelly pulls my zipper down and fishes my cock out of my pants. She starts stroking me as she continues:

"So I'm blowing Noah, and suddenly my cousin John comes back in the room. I try and pull away and cover up but Noah holds my mouth on his cock. Meanwhile John sits on the couch right next to him."

"'So why don't I get any of this?' John asks."

"'You're my cousin!' I say as I take Noah's cock out of my mouth. 'It's not right.'"

"'Tell you what.' He says as he starts pulling out his own cock. 'Why don't we try it and see if it feels right.'"

"I smirked at him, but then noticed his cock. It was easily two inches longer than Noah's, and thicker too. As I was staring John pulled my hand to his cock, and I just started stroking it. The stroking brought me out of my haze, and I figured that's as far as it would go. I started sucking Noah's cock again while continuing to give John a handjob."

"Fuck!" I exclaim as Kelly wraps her lips around my cock. After bobbing a few times, she comes back up and asks "do you want me to continue?"

"Yes, tell me everything." I pant as she goes down on me again for a minute.

"So I'm blowing Noah and jerking John off with my left hand, but when I go up for air John starts pulling my head over to his cock. I hesitated for a minute, but then decided to go with it."

"'You asshole.' I said, then I was sucking his cock too! I was going back and forth between them for a little bit. Meanwhile John got my tank top to my waist and Noah started rubbing my pussy through my yoga pants."

"Then while I'm blowing John, Noah starts pulling me onto the couch until I'm on my knees facing away from him. He pulled my yoga pants and thong down, and started licking my pussy! It felt soo good! He even licked my ass!"

Kelly climbed on top of me and started riding me, keeping me hard inside her.

"Did he fuck you?" I ask, trying to pull myself further into her.

"Yes. He pushed me into John's cock and he started fucking me from behind. He fucked me so hard, I can't believe I didn't bite John's dick off."

"Then after a little bit of time, Noah and John pulled out of my pussy and mouth. I wasn't sure what they wanted to do until I felt them trying to rotate me."

"They both fucked you!?" I gasped as Kelly rode me, grinding her pussy into me.

"Oh yes! I started sucking Noah again, and within seconds John was inside me. He even played with my asshole with his thumb as he fucked me. I can't believe how naughty it was!"

"Then, Noah puled out and dragged me off John's cock to the floor. He laid down and pulled me on top of him. I started riding his cock while blowing John again. He really had me going, pulling on my tits like crazy."

"Noah started to massage my ass while he fucked me, and then John pulled his cock out of my mouth. He got behind me, and Noah started spreading my ass."

"Are you telling me John fucked your ass!?" I asked angrily. I've asked Kelly many times for anal, which she's only ever obliged with light anal play.

"Yes, he pushed into my ass and started fucking me. John was fucking my ass while Noah was fucking my pussy. Do you hate me?" She asked.

"No, I love you, you're such a slut I love it!"

"It was so good. They fucked me like that for a good ten minutes. Then John pulled out of my ass and made me suck him off again. It was a little gross but so naughty! After that I could tell they were both ready to come. I begged them to cum in me. Noah started filling my pussy and John came all over my face. I felt so satisfied, I think I came at least five times."

With that I rolled Kelly over and started fucking her as hard and as fast as I could. I was grabbing her ass, feeling how loose her rosebud was. I needed to reclaim my wife's pussy. And with that I was cumming as hard as I could ever remember, and Kelly was cumming right there with me.

"I love you so much!" I wheezed.

"I love you too," she said. "Thank you for letting me fuck Noah and my cousin! Maybe I'll help you fuck my baby sister now.

And with that, I was immediately hard again.