Tempting Bait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Joe, please."

"Old stick-in-the-mud! You've made me want to 'ey' you ever since the first time I saw you. How come Mom and I can't call you Joey?"

"My parents, my family ... and everyone in my home town."

"Too grown up, now, I guess."

He nodded.

"Well, every time I think of you it will be Joey, so I hope you'll forgive me if it slips out sometimes. Oh, Joey ... I mean Joe ... that feels so good! Do that again, Joey ... I mean Joe." With that she raked her finger across the end of his penis, bringing a shudder to his whole body.

"Did you like that, Joey? I mean Joe?"

"Oh, brother!"

A long pause held while she gently rubbed the end of his penis, no fingernails this time.

"Will you let me suck you if I call you Joe?"

She could suck him anytime she called him anything, but he didn't say so. He just nodded and raked the back of his thumb up between her vulval lips.

"I guess that means yes, right?" With that her face disappeared under the covers and took up residence surrounding his recuperating penis.

***

Next morning, Joe had barely begun to wake when Cindy's bedroom door latch clicked and clattered against his consciousness. The door opened almost silently and slippered feet took several steps into her bedroom. Her bed's mattress and bed clothes shifted almost imperceptibly as a female body slipped into bed alongside him. A kiss and her unique perfume told Joe he may not be awake yet, but Madge was. Her kiss included more than mere presence, and was soon followed by caresses that implied far more than that.

This must be another mother/daughter set up. Cindy's up the ante discussion last night hadn't been idle. Well? Play the game as it unfolds, he thought.

He rolled away from his spoons' position with Cindy to face Madge where she lay all but against him. He bent enough to bring his mouth against her breasts. Ah, yes, those breasts! A nipple brushed against his lips, so he took it between them, and sucked.

"Oohh," came her sigh.

"Oohh yourself, Mrs. Newman. How's your day going so far?" God, he normally hated that phrase, but with Madge it seemed unquestionably appropriate.

"Wonderful, and I'm hoping getting even more wonderful."

Well, that answered any question he might have about a near future threesome. So did her grip on his penis.