Tempting Games Pt. 01: New Experiences Ch. 01

Story Info
First Part of TEMPTING GAMES, and erotic story of 4 novels.
1.7k words
13.8k
19
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LBEN
LBEN
12 Followers

(New Experiences)

A young couple enters the exciting world of consensual infidelity.

Mamen and Nico are a young couple, with a very satisfactory sexual and sentimental relationship. They are both fun, daring and excited to fantasize about third persons in their sex.

It is just a very seductive and tempting game, but when it becomes reality nothing will be the same.

The appearance of Jorge in their lives, will disrupt, perhaps forever, their relationship. And they will be overwhelmed, with doubts and temptations that will become very dangerous...

For both. And for all.

First novel of "Tempting Games"

A Thursday at the beginning of June

1

How did we get to this? The answer is not easy. Yes, we both liked it. And my boyfriend also did, what I never thought, to achieve it. Maybe it all started with a joke to get us excited. But inadvertently or unaware, came a moment where we reached the point of no return, and our life, completely changed. Therefore, if we stop to reflect on the reason for this radical turn that our existence took, the answer, as I have said before, is not easy. The simple thing is to play and cross that imaginary line of the improper and experiment with those newfound sensations. Living and enjoying these new experiences is beautiful, and if the adjective is not beautiful, at least it is tempting. The danger of approaching the threshold of what is tolerated, without going beyond the limit of what is accepted by both, it is getting difficult. There are diffuse lines, without fixed contours, mutants and different for each one.

But there is still the riskiest, the truly complicated is the continuation. If you have managed to get here, the dangerous comes later, when it comes to establishing a series of rules for the two of you and for the relationship that arises after playing with that tempting fire.

Ever since we were dating, we had realized we both had the roll of fantasizing about doing it with someone different. It turned us on, really. To me, imagine myself with another while my boyfriend knew I was cheating on him in a consensual way. To him, he told me, that mixture of jealousy and excitement appealed to him enormously. But the truth is, we had never really considered taking the step to make it happen.

Admittedly, we both like sex. I particularly love having a wicked, wicked edge. I am kinky and I am pleased to use the principle of my boyfriend's arousal to get a better enjoyment in bed.

Nico, my boy, is an excellent man. It is true that it had always provoked that doubt, that incitement to maintain a kind of open relationship, but it never gave me the feeling that it was serious. I do not know, if perhaps we had raised it as a specific experience, it is possible. Well, no. I am somewhat jealous, and I do not know if I could know that my boyfriend is with another, but he did build up fantasies of seeing me with a third party.

After six months of dating, and a little more than one living together, nothing led us to suppose that it would disrupt our lives in that way, or that we would take any step beyond fantasizing about something exciting, but only imagined.

Until that Thursday, they stopped being mere fantasies and we took the first step...

Just a week before, also Thursday, we were having dinner at home. We live in a duplex in the Madrid outside area. It is more of a small apartment, but being an attic, it has one another bedroom on the terrace that opens only for us. My boyfriend is an architect and the fees for that construction management were that house. At first we thought about selling it, but since it was doing well and there was no shortage of work, we ended up living in it and taking rent from two other smaller flats, in the same area, which it negotiated as part of its emoluments. It was a way of securing some rental income in view of the crisis that were approaching us every four or five years.

I worked in an advertising agency as an account manager. I was doing well, with a salary that I did not complain about, and although sometimes the hours spent in the office were excessive, it compensated me with a certain freedom at work.

"We got a new account yesterday at the agency," I said as a comment at the end of dinner.

"Well, right?"

"Escorts," I added with a chuckle.

"Are those girls advertised? Is it legal?"

"In theory are companions... It's not prostitution", I clarified.

"And where do you get the ads, in the Newspapers Sports Section?" Nico laughed with a certain sneer.

"In Internet. We have been commissioned with a digital campaign. I do not carry it, but as you can imagine there is already a photo that runs between the agency."

"Girls are hot?"

"They're male escorts", I told him with a wink.

"Are they guys? Fuck..." My boyfriend looked surprised.

"Yes... actors, models, gym people..."

"And do they have to go with women who pay for them?"

"I suppose that neither the gym, nor the dramatic art nor being a model at a supermarket, goes a long way..." I shrugged.

"And are they hot?"

"The truth is that some of them are," I replied as the most normal thing in the world. "A lot of gym... At least it seems that way in the photos that have been sent to be placed on the web."

"Ah, you can choose..."

"Baby, it's not going to be a lottery... Of course, you can choose. In fact, the web is based on people's comments, ratings, you can register and all that... The truth is that it is very well planned."

"And you leave your real info? Name, address, phone...?"

"I do not know. That's a thing for computer geeks. But as everything. I suppose you can register with any email and password. Real or false. You can see the rate of each guy per hour.

"I don't believe it..."

"Let's see... Are hours theoretically of accompaniment. Trips, congresses, weekends..."

"Fuck aside?"

"What a fool you really are." I smiled. "Rates are for accompanying. The other, no idea."

"How much are they worth?"

"I'm not keeping track..." I protested at Nico's insistence. "I don't know much more than what I'm saying. The thing is, it's the talk of the agency... You know. The three or four secretaries divorced and wanting to go out who have been commenting on it out there."

"But how much? That sure you have looked at... What a lot you are when you are in a group."

I laughed. Yes, indeed, it was the first thing we had gone to gossip about. The creative director, a very nice nut with red hair, gaudy colored plastic glasses, and talkative by the elbows, had been the first.

"Between 70 and 140 euros. It depends on each one."

"See how you knew? I caught you..."

"Well, just as you guys would have done. Or not?

But, reflecting on the subject, I think we must rule out that it was that moment where it all began. It would be much more appropriate to say that in that conversation, while we had a salad for dinner, we were talking about hot male escorts and the horny secretaries of my agency, everything got complicated.

We had been together for a little over two years, in total. I was thirty-one and Nico was three more. Good social standing, friends, and conventional education, or whatever is meant by it. We also enjoyed a good sexual relationship. We are both active and do not shy away from bed when the other felt like it. I never have stupid headaches. And my boyfriend, even less.

And as I said before, we love being kinky and turning each other on.

"Can you imagine me screwing one of them...?" I said smiling as we poured ourselves our after-dinner tea. The conversation had awakened my desire, I was horny, and I also knew that Nico was very in tune with that. We almost always used that fantasy of imagining those spoiled horns. He more than me, but I was going too.

"Do you want to party tonight?" He said, grabbing my waist and touching my ass, while whispering in my ear.

"Yes..." I said in an almost distracted tone, finishing the tea, but with the intention of heating it up. Him, not the tea. "The bad thing is that I will have to settle for you..."

It didn't take long for us to go up to the bedroom and start kissing and touching. Like I said, we are both hot and we liked sex. We were young, we did not have children and now we did not expect to have them, so we had all the time and freedom in the world to fuck. In ten minutes, we were at it. We are both daring, as I have said before, but now I realize that we still had a lot to know. And do.

I am really fine. Modesty aside. As a student, and to earn some extra money, I worked as a hostess for congresses and exhibitions and even did a couple of first steps on TV, in a quiz show, easy, for typical housewives and retirees. But eventually, I dedicated myself to my career and finished Economics. I operated on my tits, because the phrase of one of those producers who did not choose me for television stuck with me, when he said that "it was flatter than a parking lot." And yes, I never had too much breast, rather little, so as soon as I made some money, I put on 300cc prostheses, which are divine, I will not deny it. Nico loved the idea and enjoys them like a small child with a new toy.

We had already finished fucking, I letting his imagination run wild while Nico recreated me in his mind in the arms of one of those male escorts, fucking like a real first-rate slut. But when he finished, and unlike on other occasions, he stared at me more fixed than usual and with a smile of true and curious interest.

"You would be able? "

"Capable of what?" I didn't understand what he meant at first.

LBEN
LBEN
12 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Taking Allison Ch. 01 Young couple tries wife sharing with an older man.in Loving Wives
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Better Left to Fantasy After peaking wife's interest, husband has second thoughts.in Loving Wives
Toxic Attraction Ch. 01 Creepy lecherous roommate has plans for Dan's innocent wife.in Loving Wives
Seven Year Itch Joanie fucks up with her old boyfriend Philip & hubby John.in Loving Wives
More Stories