Tempting Games Pt. 01: New Experiences Ch. 02

Story Info
First Part of TEMPTING GAMES, and erotic story of 4 novels.
3.7k words
3.72
8.5k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You would be able? "

"Capable of what?" I didn't understand what he meant at first.

"About sleeping with one of those escorts..." Nico said with a somewhat serious gesture but apparently, with real intrigue.

I frowned trying to guess what he was up to. I didn't remember any conversation after we fucked, where I would insist on that idea again. It always vanished when we ended the lovemaking session.

"How am I going to fuck one of those? Are you crazy? " I said, laughing and amazed by my boy's almost urgent gesture.

"Tell me, would you be able?" He insisted without making it seem to me that this time he was going as on other occasions, as a joke to awaken our sexual instincts.

I stared at him in surprise and doubt for a moment. It seemed kind of strange to me, but Nico was very good at pretending and putting on a poker face. In fact, he told me that he used to beat his friends at the gambling games they organized because he concealed the lanterns very well. At first, I doubted if what I wanted was to continue with a second fuck. It was almost easy for me to get ready again, I am that lucky, but he usually needs an hour or so to recover. He discharges a lot of semen in addition, and I have always thought that that makes it more difficult for him to be ready again. I smiled mischievously and touched his crotch. He had it half erected, with which I deduced that yes, he was still playing.

"Fucking a guy like that", I pretended to think "...Um... if he's hot, of course."

"Would you really sleep with one of them?" He insisted again, raising his eyebrows a little this time and slightly clenching his jaws.

"Yes", I said something more serious to sound convincing. "Why not?" I kept touching him and felt how it was splicing little by little. "It would just be sex..." I added as if that didn't matter in the least.

He was thoughtful as he let himself be done. I approached him, took his cock out of his pants and licked it slowly and gently. We had already put on our pajamas after the previous fuck, but I was again ready to undress again.

"Would you like it?" I asked him as I continued with the light lick of his penis.

He didn't answer me, so I turned to him waiting for the answer. He was thoughtful, a little absorbed, but when my face was a few inches from his, waiting for him to start kissing me and continue with sex that night, he insisted again.

"Are you serious? "

"Yeah, I would," I nodded. Then I kissed him with a light peck and again pretended my answer was the most logical and normal in the world.

"Buff..." he exclaimed, as he took off his pajama bottoms completely and I felt his penis fully erect in my right hand.

We kissed, and I immediately bent down to suck it.

"I'm imagining you with one of them..." he said in the middle of the blowjob.

"Uhu..." I nodded with my mouth full and doubling the work of my tongue on his glans.

He, while --he had taken off my pajama pants in turn-- was slowly stimulating my clitoris but knowing my reactions perfectly. I began to moan and glimpse that in no time, he would come with his fingers.

"Would you like him to be handsome? High? Athletic? Muscled? "

"Uhm..." I stated with his dick in my mouth.

"And with a huge cock..."

"Uhu..." I nodded again, although this time I looked into his eyes as he continued with more than half of his penis inserted into my mouth. I was excited about the idea; I had no doubt. And I, the truth is that I was also cheering up just by imagining myself with one of those hotties on top of me putting it on me.

"I'm going to cum..." he warned me.

I took my cock out of my mouth, withdrew my face, and a second later a small missile of semen emerged and landed on his stomach and my right hand.

"You've turned me on a lot..." he said. "Damn, how I like the idea of you fucking someone else."

"Me too," I said casually, as I positioned myself to continue stimulating my clitoris and stripped off the top of my pajamas, which I pulled with some force out of bed. Make me come, honey, I whispered at that moment quite horny

"Only if you tell me you want to fuck one of them."

"I want to fuck one of those..." I answered immediately, closing my eyes and feeling his fingers on my vulva, stroking and pressing the button on my clitoris.

"Really? " Nico insisted as he accelerated the movement. Look at me when I say it

"Yes... I want to fuck one of those guys", I replied again with my eyes fixed on him, as I felt the wave of pleasure approaching hopelessly.

"Well fucked?"

"Very well fucked..." My voice hoarse as orgasm approached.

"Are you serious? "

"Yes!" I exclaimed. "I want to fuck one of those!" I said in a somewhat higher tone of voice and totally given over to the small convulsions of orgasm that my boy had given me with his fingers.

We were both exhausted and lying in bed naked. He no longer inquired about those escorts, and just after a few minutes he looked at me, gave me a kiss, pulled me towards him, and asked:

"What is that company called?"

I told him the name.

"And when does it start working?"

"It's already working. They want us to improve visitor traffic and get more loyalty." I said without the slightest intention.

"I love you very much", he commented, kissing me on the cheek again. Then he turned and began to fall asleep in a few minutes.

I did not give it much importance and fell asleep shortly after.

2

A few days went by, almost a week, and the following Thursday afternoon, Nico called me on his cell phone.

"Hello dear," I said when I saw that it was him. I liked that he called me at work.

"You were leaving early today, weren't you?" I wonder.

"Yes, as soon as I can, I'll go. Here's the weird vibe and I don't want any extra work to be hung up on me."

"Come now..."

"As if it were that easy. What happens? "

"It's a surprise..."

"A surprise?" I asked. I loved that my boyfriend surprised me.

"A surprise that I hope you like. And make you horny," he added very quick.

"Horny?" I said, lowering my voice and moving closer to the receiver.

"Hope so..."

"You know that when you do this you turn me on, right?"

"I pretend that."

"Tell me something..."

"No... I just hope you like it"

"What are you up to?"

"It has to do with fucking..."

"I like the idea..." I said again, lowering my voice and turning around so that my companions wouldn't hear me.

"With fucking... Possibly, and if you want, a lot."

"You're silly... But you're turning me on."

"I like it..."

"How much are we going to fuck?" I whispered very softly.

"Come as soon as possible." He told me after a few seconds in silence. "I love you."

"And I to you."

I pressed the icon to cut the conversation. I took a deep breath and looked at the clock. It was still a quarter to six. A little early to just leave, but I really wanted to get home and fuck my boy that afternoon. I touched up my hair a bit and fanned myself sneakily moving a folder with several sheets of paper inside.

«Fuck it», I told myself. There are many afternoons that I stay until nine at night to do the work of others who leave as soon as they can. I'm going. And without saying anything to anyone, so as not to attract attention, I grabbed my bag and jacket and headed out of the parking lot to get my car.

It took me about half an hour to get to my house. The more traffic I saw, the more I got horny thinking about Nico waiting for me to fuck. I had become very horny and I really wanted to come home. In fact, I was thinking of some evil added to our fantasies but could not find a truly bold and daring one.

I got home, parked the car in one of our two spaces, and went up the elevator as fast as I could. Open the door.

"I'm home..." I said in a voice between singsong and mischievous.

"I'm in our bedroom, come up."

I left the bag anyway on a chair in the living room and went upstairs unbuttoning my blouse. At the entrance of the bedroom I took off my shoes and went barefoot, my blouse open and suffocated from the heat that was invading me.

I was surprised. There was Nico, standing in front of several outfits stretched out on our bed. He smiled in amusement when he saw me.

"Hello beauty." He came over and kissed me on the mouth.

"What is this? " I pointed to the three dresses spread out.

It was summer. One flower print, very summery, another black more festive and the third white, off the bone and leaving the shoulders exposed.

"They're for you. Since I did not know which one you would like the most, I have ordered all of them. They can be returned, but it has been difficult for me to choose, so if I fail in all three, I will realize that I do not know how to buy anything from you."

I noticed Nico nervous. He was speaking a little faster than usual and was gesticulating somewhat strangely.

"You drunk?

"No, no... Really." He smiled with that touch of nervousness. I don't know if I was right.

I looked at the dresses. I took the black one. It was very typical, a basic knitted, party and fitted, with three-quarter sleeves, with hardly any decorations or anything beyond a small detail at the height of the gutter, in a flat neckline. In the back, the straps crossed and left a lot in view, but it was not ugly, although I did not imagine the occasion to put it on. Certainly not at a family dinner. And to work, either. The size was correct, and I only saw the shoulder straps a little long, but that could be fixed. With a good high heel, a brooch or a flashy necklace, it was wearable at a New Year's Eve party, I thought to myself.

The off-white one I liked less. She was very average, with bare shoulders, a straight neckline, a short skirt and a slight flare. Fitted in the belly and with long sleeves and flared at the end. She had a tassel adjuster on her chest to adjust the pressure to her boobs. The color also did not suit me. I discarded it immediately.

The third, the print, I really liked it. It was summery, light, floral in various colors, some very vivid. Fitted like the other two and it also had slightly flared sleeves. The truth is that I thought it was nice, that it suited my style, but something striking and only wearable if you are very dark, I told myself. It also left a lot of back in the air, so much that it would be almost impossible to wear a bra. It had a nice V-neckline that would reveal the sides of the breasts without too much trouble. Maybe for a summer disco on the beach, I told myself. But quite daring, no doubt.

I looked at Nico puzzled.

"What do I do with them?"

"Since you're almost undressed, wear the one you like best." The rest, you save them and decide what to do with them later. He looked at his watch. You have about twenty minutes. No more.

"Twenty minutes for what?"

"To start fucking if you want, precious." I will wait for you downstairs.

And he left me in the bedroom, leaving him. I heard him go down the steps of the house and into the living room. Well, I said to myself, I'll have to wear something and then undress. You will want to do it there. For me, no problem. I finished taking off the blouse and pants that I had worn that day to work. My style was modern, even a bit daring, but not over the top. And less at work, that although it was an advertising agency, those who worked were not distinguished by their extreme elegance; half of the new creatives seemed more like a cross between Kurt Cobain and Che Guevara. Others, the most typical, and who were the generality, dressed normal and ordinary, with few braggarts and concessions to the gallery, and then there were the elegantly gay, but with that exaggerated touch, usual in them. With what, despite considering myself as a girl with good taste, that day I did not go beyond a blouse, a jacket fitted at the waist and pants. Today's, fitted jeans, ankle and with the usual rips that were fashionable.

I decided on the printed and floral dress. It was very light, from Zara. It sounded to me that it was for sale on their website, but it had not been in for two or three days, due to the workload we had lately, so I was not totally sure.

Once I had chosen what I was going to wear, I undressed completely, I took a shower in just three minutes, without wetting my hair and harassed by my boyfriend's rush. I dried off and put the dress on in front of the huge mirror next to my closet. Indeed, it does not allow me to wear a bra, but I did not care, after all, we were going to fuck, so if I did wear it, I would take it off right away. I was careful not to tear or damage the label in case I returned it the following days. A fuck is a fuck, but this dress, sincerely, I thought, except at a party in Marbella, Saint-Tropez, Ibiza or on a cruise in Sardinia, because I didn't see it on.

I looked at myself in the mirror. It suited me well. I was wearing a 36, tall average one sixty-eight and had a flat and firm stomach. Well, and a good ass, too, that when I'm wearing jeans or tight pants, men turn to look at it. It cost me my good hours in the gym and taking care of myself, always eating carefully. I turned to see my back and ran my hands over my hips. I was still missing some color. It was the beginning of June and I hadn't had time to sunbathe a bit yet. Just a couple of sessions of UV rays gave me a slight tan.

I looked at the clock. I had barely ten minutes left of what Nico had told me. Not that I was worried about arriving a minute later. Almost better, I smirked. But against me, he played that I also really wanted to fuck, so I was not interested in lingering beyond what he had told me.

I looked for a necklace and a bracelet. The necklace could not be very flashy because I had enough with the dress and the neckline that showed the roundness of my tits and the channel.

Fortunately, the dress was fitted by buttoning, crossing one of the sides so it was easy to put on. It had an effect of asymmetry in the length, both in front and behind. It came to mid-thigh, and although I stretched it a bit, it didn't go beyond there. Bold, I corroborated for myself, but it felt good. I decided I would not wear a necklace. It was enough attention in that part. I looked for a bracelet and some high-heeled sandals. They hit her dress, no doubt. The downside was that they were only black or makeup colored. And none of them were the best. I decided on blacks who, after all, go with everything.

I didn't touch up my eyes, or the slight shadow I was wearing. I have them light brown, the color of honey, and in summer, it will be because of the sun, I get some reflections and slightly greenish details. I like them, and I know they are pretty.

I went downstairs, smoothing my hair. I had just cut it into a midi half hair, with some wave, that fell to a little below my shoulders. It was the idea of my hairdresser, one of the most effeminate gays I've ever seen, but talkative and gossipy like the worst of housewives. Very nice and funny if you are not his enemy or the target of his criticism. I am dark brown, but in summer I usually lighten my hair a little, although it is far from looking blonde.

The sound of heels announced to me as I came downstairs. My boyfriend was standing in the middle of the room, and he was still looking a bit nervous and strange.

"You look magnificent." He came over and gave me a slight peck on the lips.

"May I know what this is about? Do I have to wear a new dress to fuck? Wouldn't it be easier to go to bed as usual?" I said, amused and with a clear look of surprise.

"Let me see you."

He grabbed my hand and spun me around completely.

"Spectacular... I have a girlfriend who is a beauty."

"Well, tell me, I´m horny, baby... What is it about?" I said, approaching him until my tits brushed against him.

He swallowed hard. He was nervous, and I didn't understand what he was up to.

"Let's see how I can explain it to you." He stopped for a moment, and after a run, let me go. "A guy is coming. An escort like those that you carry in the agency account."

"How? " I said with my eyes wide like beach balls.

"Listen..." he made a gesture with his hands... "The other day you told me that you wanted to... fuck", he lowered his voice a little when he said the word "with one of them..."

"But we were playing our game..." I protested. "I wasn't serious, honey."

"Wait for me to finish. He is going to come, he is already hired, so there is no remedy or going back. You have two hours and you can do whatever you want. If you don't feel like it, then nothing. You chat for a while, have a drink, period. And if you want..." He made a gesture of surrender.

"What do I mean if I want...? Are you not saying that...?"

"Exactly. I mean, fuck him if you want or feel like it. You choose. No problem on my part. No reproaches, no hassle. It is an experience that puts us both and I have decided that you try it if you wish. Don't be mad at me, precious. It's in your hands. Whether you decide yes or decide no. I assume both."

"But this is crazy... I came to fuck with you."

"Yeah... And if you want to, you'll fuck him. And with me later, if you feel like it. Or at the same time, or as you put it."

"Listen, Nico... I don't want to be with anyone but you. The other day, like all other times, is a game, a fantasy that makes us, we like and nothing else. It doesn't mean that I want to fuck someone, really." I was trying to explain to him that what he was proposing to me, or rather offering me, was complete stupidity. "I'm not going to do anything with him. You can tell him to go now."

He looked at his watch and made a helpless gesture.

"I cannot. It is already impossible. I told you twenty minutes..."

At that moment the doorbell rang.

"Couldn't it be him?" I asked scared

My boyfriend nodded affirmatively, took his jacket and went to open it.

"Nico, please, this is starting to make me nervous..."

But he continued to the door. He opened it and I heard him say hello to someone.

"Hello Jorge. Get in."

"How about Nico?"

«Did they know each other?» My astonishment was gigantic.

"Fine, and you?"

"Very well. A bit difficult to get here. The GPS has gotten involved with a couple of roundabouts."

"Yes, it is not easy. The way to the living room is much less complicated."

They both laughed. I didn't get out of my astonishment, but I was paralyzed. I was very ashamed to go out. Even, for a moment, I thought he was an actor and that it was all a joke to make us horny, and that finally we would not get to anything more than laugh and I to give him a loud slap for giving me such a bad time.

The door closed and I heard footsteps. But no voice anymore. I was there, in the middle of our living room and with a thousand hearts. On the one hand, horny and willing to fuck with my boyfriend, who had left work early for that. On the other, Nico, offered me a gigolo for two hours to do whatever I wanted, without any consequence.

Suddenly I saw a man around one eighty at the entrance of my living room. Very handsome, broad-shouldered, blond with blue eyes, brown skin, a frank smile, and dressed in summer jeans, fashionable sneakers, a light Prussian-blue jacket and a white T-shirt. A light two-day-old blond beard outlined his chin and slightly darkened his cheeks.

"Mamen? Hi, I'm Jorge." And he approached me giving me two kisses to which I responded like a real automaton. "You are very pretty, honestly. A lot."